Mikhail Plyusko’s blog on repairing phones, tablets, laptops.
Hello friends, and especially a subscriber of my YuoTube channel!
Today I will tell you a simple way to bypass the FRP blocking (Google account block), on modern Samsung phones.
To do this, it is enough to install a working SIM card in the phone, and from another phone, using the hashsms program, send the prepared SMS to the locked phone.
simple way to bypass Google account verification Samsung
After that, the YouTube mobile application will appear on the locked Samsung, using which, depending on the Android version, it is quite easy to bypass the lock.
recover Samsung account id on your phone
Step 1. Unlock your Samsung device and open the Apps screen. Go to “Settings” “General” “Accounts” on your phone.
Advice. Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network.
Step 2. Select the Samsung account to recover from the list; click on the “Forgot your ID or password” link and then open the “Forgot your ID” screen.
Step 3. Leave your first name, last name and birthday in each box; and click “Confirm”. After a few seconds, your Samsung Account ID will be restored to the screen.
Step 1. Login http://help.content.Samsung.com/ into the address bar of any browser and press the “Enter” key to open the site. Then click on “Login” in the upper right corner and then click on the link “Forgot your ID / password”.
Step 2. On the Samsung account recovery page, go to the Find ID tab. And you will be required to enter your first name, last name and birthday which are associated with your Samsung account.
Step 3. After that, click the “Confirm” button. Samsung will start searching for the Account ID based on the information you provided. Then it will show you the id matches.
part 2. Forgot Samsung Account. How to Recover Samsung Account ID
Once you add your Samsung account to your device, you can access various services again without logging in. It’s comfortable; however, it also increases the likelihood that you will forget your account. When you find you have lost your Samsung Account ID, don’t panic and follow the steps below to recover your Samsung Account ID in less than three minutes.
Bypass Google Account on ALL Samsung. New way! : 65 comments
Greetings! Tell me I can not bypass frp in any of your ways sm a520f / ds Android8.
The odin3 program does not see the gadget, but sees other samsungs. SMS push writes SMS is sent but it does not come to a5 I do everything as shown in the video I don’t understand what is the problem? If possible, I ask you for help, can you tell me something in advance I am grateful to you
Hello. Write to me in WhatsApp, I will try to help.
It does not work in the applications of Samsung j5 prime 2016 I do not google account is not there
Hello. So this item can be skipped.
help unblock the Google account on the phone samsung A3 2016 there mine 5 Android did a new way on video, apk file 1.5 did not turn on and 1.6 did but it was not possible to press open
1.5 or 1.6 are Google account managers. They cannot be opened. These are updates. After them, put 2.APK, run, and everything will work out.
Hello, give me the tsap number, I’ll write you pzh
Good day. Model G-390F. Android 8.1, second bootloader. When you click on 1.6.ark, a white window pops up, which you can only close, and then throws it to the start page. Can you give any advice on how to remove frp in such a situation? I can throw off how it looks. thank
When I save 1 APK file, it says that “open the file” and before that it is proposed to rename and save it (the version of “my files” is newer than the campaign) what to do in this case?
Hello. Have you tried this instruction? https://youtu.be/ukICJ1nx0Ds
Hello. Alas, I don’t understand Ukrainian, SMS doesn’t work, or is it not sent? If it is not correct, write to me in Wotsap, I will send it to you.
Hello, I followed your instructions, everything went well until the moment where you need to install frprom, does not install, but writes ‘analysis synthesis error’ something like that? I don’t know what to do next
Hello. And what is your exact phone model and Android version?
Hello, thanks for your instructions, but for me (Samsung j5 prime) everything worked out until the frprom file was installed, when I select from the download it says ‘error while parsing the package’ what to do?
Can’t see SIM card only emergency call USB flash drive also does not see the computer I connect only charging is in progress after bypassing Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 8.0
Good day. You helped me a lot with this problem, thanks. Now a question from the past is relevant. The phone hangs on the download page and does not go further. Time of wines does not see the system. What to do. Samsung Galaxy note2.
Hello Samsung j2 I’m checking the connection it is interrupted and writes skip I miss and the notification that without WI-FI I can not install the protection of the bodies if I press the protection of the phone then further check and throws it back to protection but WI-FI is connected to j2 in general pushCmc,?
Hello, help with sending a message, on the sending phone it says that the message has been delivered, but it does not come to the blocked one, more precisely, it seems that the SMS came but tel. Doesn’t show it to me. I also tried to flash the firmware according to your instructions, downgrade Android from 8 to 6. model SM-G935F. When flashing through odin3, it knocks out the “binary 3” error along the way due to the fact that the model is G935F S3 and in the files you provide for the firmware, instead of S3, U1 is indicated. Please tell me where to download the appropriate firmware. Thank you in advance.
Does not work. It lights up that the SMS has been sent, but there is nothing on the locked phone. Galaxy a7 phone.
Hello Mikhail, I dropped my huawei y6 prime with the security patch from 11/01/2018, all attempts to unlock ended in failure, even in 9008 / edl mode it did not help. I gave up, went to the service, they said that only through the programmer you can throw it off, is it so?
I can’t use one of the ways, because you upload a file to Yandex, in which access for Ukraine is limited and even VPN does not help.
phone oukitel c12pro 8.1 Android help bypass Google account my daughter registered in the new phone and forgot everything, tried to reset the factory settings, but nothing helps
Hello. I’m afraid that for this I need such a phone, but nowhere to take it now.
Hello, I have a Samsung a310f 2016 Android 7, I went through YouTube with great difficulty, because there is no longer a link to YouTube on. and after I click to enter the YouTube account I press the keyboard opens, but it does not print. What to do help.
Hello. Lenovo tab4 7 tb-7504x needs root rights
To change ttl. Tell me how, I tried it
a bunch of programs, on android 7 they do not roll.
I will not stay in debt.
Good day. Problem with SM-G935FD. Everything is going fine until 1.6.APK and 2apk are installed. 1.6 is not installed at all, but 2 is installed, but when you open the application, it immediately throws out “an error occurred. Do you want to restart the application? ” and so. spinning a carousel. Maybe there is some other option?
Hello. You can see the current Android version?
Hello, I tried several of your methods. none is suitable. The problem arises when you give the command to download files. a white window pops up with one CLOSE button and you are returned to the original Google account entry. Samsung Galaxe J7 Duos phone. Please answer. why is downloading files blocked??
Good morning. SMS is not sent, writes Generic failure. Could you give your WhatsApp to contact you, or send an SMS with Hushsms to 380636513012. I would be very grateful to you.
Good morning, when sending SMS, I get the error “Generic failure”.
Hello. Write to me in Votsap. I will send you an SMS.
Posted by Bill Farrell December 18, 2018 17:39
If you have a Samsung device like Galaxy S8 / S8 / Note 8 or Galaxy Tab A / Tab S2 / Tab S3 / Tab 10 and others, you’re in luck as Samsung offers various services through Samsung account. And when you forget about it, you have to restore your Samsung account to access these services. Similar to a Google account, mostly required on most Android phones, a Samsung account is an integral part of owning a Samsung smartphone or tablet. Considering that Samsung account is very important for customers, we will tell you how to recover Samsung account if you forgot your Samsung account ID or password.
- What is Samsung Account?
- Forgot Samsung Account. How to Recover Samsung Account ID
- Forgot Samsung Password. How to Reset Samsung Account Password
part 3. Forgot Samsung Password. How to Reset Samsung Account Password
Compared to Samsung Account ID, it is easier for people to forget their account password. When this happens, the first thing you should know is that you don’t need to worry. This happens more often than you thought. The below solutions will help you recover Samsung account password easily.
resetting Samsung account password on mobile
Step 1. Visit account.Samsung.com in your browser, click “Login” and then click “Forgot your ID or password”.
Step 2. Click the Reset Password tab, enter your Samsung Account ID and Security Code in the appropriate fields. Then click “NEXT” to continue.
Step 3. Create a new tab in your browser and access your email address associated with your Samsung account ID. Redirect the Samsung account password recovery page by clicking on the link in the email from Samsung.
Step 4. Enter and confirm the new password on the reset page. Then you can re-login to Samsung account on your mobile device and access any service.
What to do if forgot Google account on Android after factory reset on Samsung
Some users perform a factory reset of the device and then try to remember the mail and password that were attached to the phone.
You can skip this step, but often you need to perform a sync to restore some application data and your contact list. Users of smartphones not only from Samsung, but also most others face a similar problem.
To recover your Google account, you can:
- Go to the mail from a PC, if it is at hand. The browser probably stores at least an email address. Having the latter, it will not be difficult to recover the password.
- Try to log in from a computer or phone. Follow the link to reset your password and select “Forgot username”. In this case, the system will prompt you to enter an alternate email address or phone number, if they have been attached. Otherwise, you must provide the first and last name that were specified when creating the account.
In other cases, you will need to contact Google technical support. But you have to specify a lot of information about the account, for example, from which devices you were logged in.
How to Bypass Google Account Verification on Upload
Development of the Android system, one of the main tasks of Google. Among the many new features, we would like to tell you about a new protection program that has appeared on all Android phones with version 5.1 and higher. Thanks to it, for example, if the phone is lost or stolen, the owner of the device has the opportunity to block it. Thus, no one will be able to load the phone without knowing the login and password from your Google account. It will also work when you reset the phone (hard reset).
This feature is called Google Factory Reset Protection, or FRP lock for short.
A similar security scheme has long been implemented by Apple in its products and has proven itself well. This is what happens if you do a full factory reset (for example, when removing a pattern or phone firmware). When you first start and check access to the wi-fi network, the phone will ask you to confirm your account. A similar inscription will appear.
Of course, if you remember the necessary data (they are entered when buying a phone), login and password, there will be no problems. But here’s how to bypass Google account verification if you have forgotten all your personal data and there is no way to restore them via email, and the firmware does not help?
There are several ways, which one is right for you, I cannot say, since each of the phone manufacturers (Samsung, Micromax and others) produce models with their own individual characteristics. various function keys and software filling.
- Reset system settings and remove DRM license without cable.
To do this, we need to get into the phone settings by bypassing the standard download through the help system. Watch the video for step-by-step instructions using the example of a Lenovo phone.
- Soft reset via app.
The procedure is more complicated here. To do this, we need an OTG cable with the program downloaded to the flash card, or simply reset the application on the Micro SD (StartSettings.APK) and insert it into the device. similar in the video using the ZTE phone as an example.
- Other non-standard methods.
Due to the huge number of models, there is no single correct solution to this problem. For example, in this video, the author turned off the modem with Internet access during the check and was able to bypass the confirmation on the LG G4 phone.
The most complete list of all non-standard methods is presented here.
I hope that with the help of our material you managed to unlink your phone from your Google account. You still have questions, write them in the comments
Many of you leave your options for bypassing protection. We want to e of them. This method was used on the Huawei MediaPad T3 7.
1- Charge your tablet 100%
4- Download TestDPC. I had version 4 (as an option, use other quickshortcutmaker and Google Account Manager programs). I don’t know how anyone downloads, but I went to my Yahoo mail, where in the incoming messages I sent myself the necessary file from another mail. Install, run. Select the second item “set up device owner”, encrypt the device. Although many videos have seen opting for the first one. I have not personally tried it. A reboot is in progress. Several times further, and then a DPC window pops up with a proposal to configure a profile. We accept the agreement. Customizable. Then some kind of tablet will pop up endlessly (I don’t remember which one, there is no tablet at hand already). Reboot.
5- Clicking further, it should start (if the DPC menu pops up with a proposal to create a profile in English, select the lower value “skip”.
6- That’s it, the tablet is running in normal mode. We go to the settings and do a full reset. After turning on, we rejoice in the unlocked device
Also in the comments and private messages they ask how to restore access to your Google account. We have a separate article about this. Here we are discussing a little something else, namely possible ways to bypass the confirmation.
Let’s supplement the material with another video from a visitor. This method is useful to all owners of Xiaomi phones, regardless of the model.
Hello. I could not unlink the account from the Huawei gr 5. Thanks, I told you how to do this.
How did you do it? Same phone, same problem.
help me how to sign in to my google account. phone ginzzu 5001. I enter the password and I am thrown back.
Hello same problem but Dexp phone model Ixion ES950
HELLO DID HARD RESET TO FLY FS407 LOGGED INTO SETTINGS DID A RESET TO FACTORY BUT AFTER RESTARTING ASKED TO MAKE A Google ACCOUNT AGAIN SO THERE IS NO ROUND DOWNLOAD TEST DPC APK DOES NOT RUNNING
Try the workarounds presented in the video.
In the settings, you should not do a hard cut, but delete your account
We did a factory reset, firmware, I don’t remember either the password or the mail, we can’t connect the Nokia 6 phone what to do
Hello! My ZTE phone did a factory reset, asks for a Google account, did everything step by step as in your video.
Phone ZTE Z 10, tried everything, eight different ways, nothing helped, can anyone tell me, only for this particular phone model??
Unfortunately, we do not have a video instruction specifically for your phone.
I ask for help with advice, I have an LG k7, did a hard reset, I can not log into my Google account
Account blocking for 72 hours. After that you can re-enter the account data. I myself suffered I know
I have a Samsung a10 phone, after resetting all factory settings, it asks for an account confirmation
The phone is new, I didn’t put accounts on it!!
I tried all the methods, it doesn’t work!
And from your videos too. Maybe have some good advice
tell me if anyone spent the ginzzu s5050?
forgot Google account on Samsung s7. and the password too. I will try. I hope it helps.
If you originally bought this phone and registered an account, then try to restore access to Android by phone number.
Good afternoon, my ZTE BLADE A510 phone, when resetting the phone, requires confirmation of a Google account, and there is no data for a long time, what should I do, none of the methods presented helps (
The owner could not unlock, and gave me a brand new A2010, and thanks to you, HE EARNED. ))) Respect to the author.
Hello, can you please tell me how to unlink Google account from honor 6a? thank.
Hello. Samsung J2 Prime phone. thanks in advance.
Good day! Please tell me what way to choose for LeEco le S3? And then we have already tried everything, they did not leave the account, now even resetting to the factory settings does not help, thanks in advance!
Have tried your methods. Didn’t help.
I have micromax.
helped this video. https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=fBVZSsyg5Ag
(not advertising. add it to the article)
Separately, we note once again. a video on the example of Micromax.
Solving the problem for the ZTE Blade A465 smartphone
Good day! I am also one of those who encountered this problem and could not solve it very many times. I tried more than 10 methods described on the Internet, but only one helped me. I want to share it so that the next victims of such account protection do not spend so much time, effort and nerves on restoring the phone’s working capacity. By the way, I am the owner of a ZTE Blade A465 with Android 5.1 firmware, why am I writing this? Because the whole Internet break, I was convinced that different methods of fixing the problem are suitable for different models. I turned out to be one of those for whom all the more or less “easy” methods did not fit. And then I came across one message on the forum, when I read it, I thought “I will never do this myself”, but after vain attempts there were no options left, I had to proceed to the last method, in my opinion the most difficult at that time. And of course, I was prompted to try to perform these actions by the comment of the author that he tried this method on different models and it worked for all.
Actually, I describe the method below:
Via “send / share”
Moved at startup to the Wi-fi connection menu. Carry out the following sequence of actions.
- Enter e-mail, and then highlight this line. A context menu with the “Send / Share” command will appear.
- After selecting this line for us, a window for sending an SMS will appear. Instead of numbers, enter 112, enter a neutral message in the body.
- A message appears stating that the shipment is unreachable. The exit key will appear at the top.
- Instead of a number, dial the command ###, which activates the window with parameters.
After the characteristics appear, reset the Google account to the Droid or disable FRP protection.
- put a SIM card on your phone;
- make a call from another gadget;
- accept the challenge and also add it to the Google database;
- a special USSD request designed to bypass the Google account is indicated on the phone in the dialing. This is a command like ###;
- then you get into the advanced configuration;
- we tap on the “Back” inscription and we are thrown into the configuration of the gadget;
- go to the recovery tab;
- deactivate “Data backup” and other switches responsible for the backup;
- reset the settings;
- enter your Google account information.
Before turning on the accessory, you will need to remove the SIM card. And then they perform a simple sequence of actions.
- After turning on the phone, a message about the absence of a SIM card will first appear. They ignore him.
- In the line for the email address or phone number, dial “@” and delay.
- A window with general parameters will appear, where the keyboard options are found.
- Click the “Back” and “Home” keys to call the Google search engine.
- In it they type the text “Settings”, then move to the appropriate section for recovery.
- Disable the switches opposite “Save Backups” and “AutoRecover”.
After the performed actions, they start hard resset for the second time, but the phone no longer asks for an account.
To restore the phone’s functionality after resetting the options, you should use one of the proposed options. Now there are many unofficial methods to bypass Google account verification, so you shouldn’t rely only on this option, since these tricks are also known to scammers.
How to reset Google account on Samsung phone: the most common methods of 2020
Manufacturers of modern mobile devices and software for them are constantly updating and improving the level of protection of gadgets from theft and fraudsters. Since Android 5.1, it has become possible to link the phone to a previously set account. To turn on the phone after cleaning the memory, you still need to activate your Google account.
Now let’s deal with the standard scheme. thereby FRP:
- type registration information from the account that was in effect before the return of the equipment to its original state (request a login with a password from the previous owner);
- unlink your Android phone using your PC and login to Google account configuration;
- visit the service, if you have a guarantee and receipts.
Bypass Google Account on Samsung. Ways to Bypass Google FRP Account After Reset
The next method does not need to perform intricate manipulations with the firmware or download additional software. Insert the SIM card into the “problematic” device, start the phone and open an account, then:
- call your smartphone;
- during the duration of the call, open “Google Now” by long pressing the central button and drop the call;
- tap on the line “Back” and enter the settings in the search field;
- after going to the corresponding section, reset the Google account on the Droid by deactivating the marks in the recovery tab.
Bypass FRP Lock Using Wi-Fi
During the initial setup, go to the Wi-Fi connection page, then reset FRP Lock according to the instructions:
- Select any network, open the keyboard by clicking on the password input field
- In the keyboard, you need to call the settings, how to do this depends on the keyboard, if there are several options:
- Clamp space
- Click “Change language”
- Pinch the “Swype” icon
- Clamp the numeric keypad icon (123)
- Clamp the comma
- Turn on voice input, do not say anything, wait for an error message and an inconspicuous icon of settings will appear next to it, select Google Now, click refuse and you are in the search bar, you just need to write “Settings”, and you are already there, continue from the point
Bypass FRP Lock with SP Flash Tool
- In scatter-loading, specify your scatter
- Go to Format. Manual Format Flash
- Now you need to indicate at which address the Google FRP Lock is written, for this open your scatter.txt with any text editor (it will be more convenient in NotePad) and by running the search (Ctrlf) find frp. should find something like this:
- Now we transfer the value of “linear_start_addr” from scatter.txt to “Begin Address [HEX]” in the SP Flash Tool, also “partition_size:” to “Format Length [HEX]”. this is where Google FRP Lock is located
- Click Start and connect the switched off phone to the PC, wait until the end of the cleaning
- Turn on the device, there is no more FRP Lock!
Did you manage to bypass Google FRP Lock? What method did you use? Share your experience in the comments.
Bypass Google Account after Reset Android (Google FRP Lock)
Google FRP Lock protects your phone from intruders who decide to bypass the smartphone lock by performing a factory reset. After the reset, the user is required to log into the Google account to which the device was linked, but sometimes the phone does not accept the correct account and password. How to deal with this problem?
Ways to Bypass Google FRP Account After Reset for Advanced Users
These methods of bypassing the Google FRP account after the reset are not recommended for users who have never used the SP Flash Tool or custom recovery. These methods are only suitable for smartphones with MTK chip!
Easy Reset FRP Lock Using SIM Card
This method assumes that you have the opportunity to call a locked smartphone, if this is not possible, proceed further. Bypass FRP with SIM:
- Insert the SIM card into the phone and turn it on, wait until the connection is connected
- Call the locked phone, during a call, click on the add call icon, and drop the call
- You ended up on the dialing screen, now you need to enter the combination ###, the advanced settings window will open
- There should be a back arrow in the upper left corner, click on it, and you will be taken to the standard settings
- Open “Restore and reset”, disable linking the backup to your Google account (Or “Clear credentials” in “Security”) and reset the settings.
- Wait until the device is fully turned on and log into your Google account.
Easy Ways to Bypass Google FRP Account After Reset
There are already a lot of methods for bypassing FRP Lock, many smartphones have their own instructions, so if you cannot remove FRP Lock from your device, write the complete model of your smartphone / tablet in the comments, and you will receive a suitable instruction.
Google’s security policy states that FRP Lock is only valid for 72 hours, so if you are not in a hurry, you can just wait three days, then the smartphone will turn on.
How to reset account Sony Xperia Z5 and Sony Xperia Z5 Dual
To reset your Sony Xperia Z5 and Xperia Z5 Dual account, you will need the Dev Settings application (save on your PC or any other device), then step by step:
- At the very bottom there will be a link to the Sony website, click on it and a browser will open!
- With a long press, select any text and press “Share”, select the Email application
- Install this application, during installation click “Configure” and check the box “Unknown sources”
- After installation, open the application immediately! You are in settings, do a factory reset
- The smartphone has rebooted and no longer asks for an account!
Bypass FRP with a memory stick
Let’s start with the simplest and most harmless option, for which you only need a memory card or an OTG cable with a flash drive. This FRP reset takes place thanks to the pop-up message about the connected memory card, from which you can get into the system settings, proceed in order:
- Insert the memory card into a working phone
- In the notification, click OK, you will be taken to the storage settings
- Click on “Application Data”
- Go to the “All” tab and find “Settings”, click “Run”
- Opened settings, select “Restore and reset”
- Now click on “Reset DRM” and confirm the removal of keys
- Go back to “Backup and reset” and do a factory reset
- Wait for the phone to turn on, you are now free from FRP Lock.
Option 6 bypass Google account after reset for devices with MTK chip (Mediatek)
For this method, you need an official firmware to install using a computer. This firmware must contain a scatter.txt file.
- Download and install drivers on your computer
- Install Notepad on your computer
- In the folder with the firmware, find the scatter.txt file and open it through the Notepad program
- Find partition b in the text file “frp” and then copy the value of the field linear_start_addr and partition_size
Close scatter.txt file
- Run the program for firmware SP Flash Tool and in the “Scatter-loading file” field specify the path to the scatter.txt file
- Switch to the Format tab in the SP Flash Tool and specify
- Manual Formatting. “Manual Format Flash”
- Region “EMMC_USER”
- In Begin Adress [HEX], the values are linear_start_addr
- In Format Length [HEX], the partition_size values
Option 9 bypass Google account after reset
For this method, you need to have:
- Ability to install an SD card
- installed TWRP Recovery
- Download and dump the FRP-False.zip file to the memory card
Then put Android into Recovery mode and flash the FRP-False.zip file.
Option 5 bypass Google account after reset
- We go through the menu of the initial setup of the device and connect to the Wi-Fi network
- We enter an e-mail and try to select it, the message “Send / Share” appears, select this item
- Open via SMS app
- In the field to whom we enter the number 112 and in the body of the letter we again write some text and send
- A notification appears that the SMS was not delivered, select this message
- At the top there will be a “Call” button, click on it
- In the dialers, erase the number 112 and enter ###
- A menu will open for testing the device, click on each item, one of them will redirect you to Android Settings
- In the settings, go to the “Reset and Restore” section and do a full reset
Official Reset / Bypass FRP
- Enter the login and password from the Google account that was before the reset, if the device was purchased from hand, then ask for this information
- From the computer, go to the Google account settings and unlink the Android device
- If you have receipts and warranty coupons, contact the service center
- When replacing key modules or the motherboard of a smartphone or tablet
Option 2 bypass Google account after reset
- Insert SIM Card into Locked Android
- Call this device
- Accept the call and create / add a new call
- In the dialers, we dial the following engineering code ###
- After typing, your Android should automatically be redirected to the advanced settings menu
- Press the back button and find yourself in the settings menu
- Go to the section “Restore and reset” or “Backup and Restore”
- Disable “Data backup” and everything related to data recovery
- Resetting the settings
- When setting up the device for the first time, enter your account
A little background
Google with each new release of Android is trying to raise the level of security of this mobile operating system and introduces more and more new protection mechanisms.
So from the version of Android 5.1 Lollipop, a new anti-theft mechanism was added, the essence of which is as follows: the owner of a smartphone or tablet after purchase binds the device to his Google account. If the device is suddenly stolen and the attacker erases all the data, then he will run into the protection of Google Device Protection called Factory Reset Protection or FRP.
But not everything went as smoothly as you wanted, if you bought a phone from your hands or forgot your account and performed a reset, then naturally you fall into the FRP protection. You need to reset your Google account!
Option 3 bypass Google account after reset
If your Android device supports Fastboot, then you can try to reset FRP through it.
- A computer
- Installed Android drivers
- Download Fastboot to your device
- Put the device into Bootloader mode
Then you can enter the following commands:
fastboot erase persistent
fastboot erase frp
fastboot erase config
Option 1 bypass Google account after reset
- Insert the SIM card into the device on which you want to delete the Google account
- Call this Android device
- Accept the call and click the add new call button
- In the dialers, write any numbers and “Add a number to an existing account”
- Enter your Google account details
- Save contact in your account
- Restart Android