How to Change iCloud Account on iPhone?
iCloud is a specialized Internet service that provides cloud storage services to users. Access to storage data can be provided to a user with operating system iOS 5.0 and higher, OS X Lion and higher, as well as Windows starting from Vista version.
Change individual iCloud settings
You can activate and deactivate individual functions and settings, as well as disable iCloud completely on any suitable device. If you disable a feature on any device, you will not have access to data associated with that feature. At the same time, on other devices where these functions remain in their original state, you can still use iCloud.
Before deactivating individual functions, you can copy the required data to the device. This will not sync between the copied information and the iCloud data. So, if you disable mail or “Contacts” in the “iCloud for Windows” service on a laptop running the Windows operating system, the data saved in iCloud will be available in the mail program, but there will be no synchronization with other devices.
Before disabling iCloud on all available devices, a copy of the data from the cloud storage can be saved to a computer or other suitable device. This will minimize the risk of possible losses.
What is an iCloud account for??
The iCloud service replaces the paid data storage Mobile Me. Users got access to this service in October 2011.
The storage is accessed with a dedicated Apple ID. This ID is assigned to every user who purchases from the iTunes Store. On a free basis, the user gets 5 gigabytes of free disk space, where he can store his files, documents and emails.
At the same time, iCloud is not an additional place for storing files and other information. When files are copied to cloud storage, they continue to take up space on your phone or other Apple device. Even if the user manually deletes files that were previously placed in the cloud storage from the device, space for these files will still be reserved. Accordingly, iCloud stores data in parallel with the device, and free space will be allocated both in the cloud storage and on the device.
With the help of cloud storage, the user can exchange emails, store files and programs. A separate application allows you to track all friends who are currently online. The only condition for this application to work is to agree to the discovery request. Friends can be added using a special invitation that arrives in the mail. In addition to the application, they are displayed on a tab in the iCloud program itself.
Change iCloud account on iPhone
Many users are wondering how to change iCloud account on iPhone. There can be many reasons for changing an account: opening a new account, merging several accounts into one (for example, family), separating your own from the general account, etc. All devices need to be reconfigured to new data.
The most common way to change iCloud account on iPhone can be done with both iPhone and iPad. To do this, you must adhere to the following sequence of actions:
- Open the “Settings” tab. A window with configurable parameters will appear, including your account.
- In the list that appears, find iCloud and click on it. A window with the settings of this program will appear.
- At the very bottom, click on “Delete Account”. This will delete your existing iCloud account on this device so that you can register a new one.
- The next step is to confirm the deletion of the account. When deleted, all your Photo Stream photos are automatically deleted. If you agree with the deletion and agree to re-register, click “Delete”.
- In the next step, you are prompted to save important data and contacts from your iCloud account directly to iPhone. If you want to keep the data, click “Keep”. Otherwise. “Delete”. This completes the deletion of your previous account, and you can proceed to registering a new one.
- Go to the “Settings” menu and click “iCloud”.
- In the dialog box that opens, enter a new username, password and click “Sign In”.
- At the next stage, you are invited to transfer data from your iPhone to the newly created account. calendars, contacts. If you agree. “OK”.
- In the final step, iCloud asks for permission to use the location finder. This identifier is already installed on your iPhone. If this option is disabled in iCloud, your phone will not find your lost phone.
Change iCloud account using a computer
Those interested in how to change the iCloud account on iPhone 5 can also do it using a Mac or a regular computer. To change the account, you need to do the following:
- Open iCloud Panel. If you own a Mac, this panel is located in the system properties. If you have a regular computer, the panel can be downloaded from the official Apple website.
- In the control panel, click Sign Out. Sign out of your previous iCloud account without saving data.
- In the dialog box, enter a new username, password and click “Sign In”.
Some features may not work under Windows. They can also be listed in a different order, depending on the installed programs.
When the Outlook mail application is installed, the user can use several services of the cloud storage iCloud. contacts, tasks, calendars, mail. The difference is that in iCloud these services are called reminders, in Outlook. tasks. If you disable application data, all downloaded data will be available in the program, but synchronization with the cloud data storage will not be possible.
Without Outlook, the user can use the web apps directly from iCloud.com.
Some browsers can sync with browser bookmarks on Apple cloud storage devices. For more information, see the system requirements for working with iCloud.
Video on How to Change iCloud Account
How to change iCloud on iPhone
Since iCloud is a more important account (here is the “Find iPhone” function, backups, iCloud Drive, etc.), we’ll start with it.
- Open Settings.
- At the very top we see your name (account name). click on it.
- Scroll the screen to the very bottom and see the line “Exit”.
- Click and meet the first warning: “If you sign out of your account, all photos in Photo Stream and iCloud Drive stored in iCloud will be deleted from this iPhone.” What does it mean? This means that when you change your iCloud account, the above data associated with it will be deleted from the iPhone. No need to worry, they will remain in the “cloud” itself and you can access them from the www.iCloud.com website. We agree with this.
- The second warning pops up. “All iCloud notes will be deleted from the iPhone.” Relevant for those who have used the notes application and synchronized its contents with cloud storage, computer, etc. Again, you need to understand that they are not completely deleted, access to them will remain using the site.
- Another question. “What do you want to do with calendars, Safari data, contacts and reminders?” I choose to leave it on this iPhone. In which case, you can remove them yourself later.
- We are offered to enter the password from iCloud. we do it. Everyone, we’re signed out on this iPhone.
- Entering new data. iCloud changed.
How to change Apple ID and iCloud account on iPhone
Greetings! Today’s article is from the series “every owner of a smartphone from Apple should know this.” I would even say, I just have to. Why? Because knowing how to correctly change the Apple ID or iCloud account on the iPhone can be useful to you almost always. And even if it is not needed now, then someday it will be needed Believe me, my little personal experience. Believe me, believe me, it will not be superfluous! 🙂
In general, as a rule, for the time being, the user does not even think about this operation. Doesn’t the smartphone work? Works! Are there any problems? It seems to be not! Then why bother with any settings at all? But nothing lasts forever and all sorts of things can happen. What kind? Lots of examples.
- Selling the device.
- Buying a new or correct purchase of a non-new gadget.
- Someone knows your Apple ID, password, iCloud. the surest way to protect yourself, completely change your account.
- Just start your iPhone life from scratch 🙂
In general, it is clear that the job is necessary. So let’s learn how to completely log out of the Apple ID and iCloud accounts linked to the iPhone, and log in with new data. Forward!:)
Important! It is necessary to understand that for those people who, for some reason, do not know (do not remember) the password and username of the identifier, this method will not work, they should do this.
ways to change Apple ID
Now you can change the second identifier on the iPhone. Apple ID. There are two ways here:
- In the case when you have already logged out of iCloud (how to do it. described above), then you can simply erase everything from your phone and then it will be completely new and clean “like from a factory”. Naturally, no information will remain on it! Next, we just create a new Apple ID account and indicate it directly during activation.
- Or change Apple ID through the menu. Conveniently, in this case, all games, applications, music, ringtones, etc. will remain on the device. downloaded using the previous account.
- Go to Settings.
- Open the menu item. iTunes Store and App Store.
- Click on the name of the account.
- Go out.
- Linking a new Apple ID to replace the old one.
As you can see, all manipulations take place exclusively in the settings and do not take much time.
Finally, it is worth noting one important thing. despite the fact that I tried to describe the process of replacing accounts on the iPhone in as much detail as possible, it may well be that something remained incomprehensible.
Therefore, we are not shy and write our own in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев:
- Observations, notes, incomprehensible situations and other stories (personal experience is cool!).
- Questions. I will try to answer and help absolutely everyone!
Working with iPhone
How do I change my account on iPhone 4? To do this, go to the device settings. We are again looking for an icon with a gray gear on the screen. Next, select “Sign out of account”. The system will ask for a new login.
In a new window, you need to create an account. To do this, enter a new mailbox, country, password and date of birth. You will also need to select a security question and an answer to it.
If you’ve unlinked iCloud before, then changing your Apple ID can be even easier. To do this, you will need to run a factory reset. After switching on, the smartphone will require entering new data. Thus, it will turn out to change accounts.
If you decide to leave the iCloud data, then you can change your account through the settings. In this case, all data will remain, and the new Apple ID can be used.
Working with iTunes
How do I change my iPhone account? We use the iTunes application. We launch it and go to the “Store” section. The app will ask for login details. We enter them in order to get to the management of the account profile.
In the dialog box with the account, you can edit the data. You should click on the appropriate section, and then specify a new email. The program will send a letter to the address requiring identification. Click on the link.
Why change the profile?
Before figuring out how to change the account on the “iPhone”, you should turn to another question. It is necessary to understand what the owner does before the sale or transfer of the device.
Before handing over your phone, erase all personal data from it. But doing it manually is inconvenient. In addition, you can inadvertently forget about some hidden files. Therefore, it is recommended:
- unpair Watch, if configured;
- save device backup data;
- Sign out of iCloud, iTunes Store and App Store;
- reset to factory settings;
- deregister iMessage if necessary.
This is what a complete cleaning of the apparatus looks like. But sometimes the user only needs to change the account to “iPhone”. How to do it?
Disconnecting an Apple ID account
Also no less important may be the question of how to change the account to “iPhone-6” or any other model via Apple ID.
You should immediately know that the process will be successful if the account name is mail from Google, Yandex or any other service. If you use mail ending with @ iCloud.com, @ mac.com, or @ me.com, the owner is in for a fiasco.
How do I change my account to “iPhone-7”? You can use a computer or smartphone. You can also apply iTunes.
Problems with mail
How to change the account to “iPhone-5S” if the set name ends in @ iCloud.com, @ mac.com or @ me.com. Change the current address to a new one, but with the same extension. In this case, mail must be associated with accounting.
How do I change my account to “iPhone-5”? You need to go to the official website and find your Apple ID profile. It has an item with account editing, in which you can enter new parameters for entering.
Apple ID will be displayed below. Under it you can edit the data. The user will have access to a list of addresses that are allowed to be used as a replacement. It will be possible to take only the address that is already associated with the account.
After selecting the appropriate mail, you need to wait for the ID change.
Working with a used device
Many users do not know what to do if they bought a used iPhone. How to change iCloud account?
How to Change iCloud Account on iPhone (2021)
It is important that no reset to the initial configuration will help in this matter. The owner needs to talk to the former smartphone user immediately during the purchase. If he suddenly forgot or did not know, you need to ask him to delete “iPhone” from his account.
To do this, he must log into the iCloud account on the official resource. It is from there that you can unlink your smartphone to your account. On the page you need to select a menu with parameters.
A new window will list all devices that are associated with the account. You need to select the smartphone that the user has sold and come to the data. A cross will be displayed to the right of the device, which should be clicked. Thus, it will be possible to unlink the account from the sold device in order to enter your data.
Change by ID
This is the username that you need to register in order to continue working with iTunes or Apple Store, as well as to use iCloud. This account allows you to manage your personal files. When selling a smartphone, you need to remove it or replace it with a third-party one. After purchasing the device, you will need to create an Apple ID account.
- when selling the device;
- when buying a used smartphone;
- if someone has found out your personal data;
- to use the phone from scratch.
This option is definitely not suitable for those who have forgotten the password, because you need to remember it to change the entry.
How to change the unique identifier
If the user needs to change the account on the iPhone, he should know that this will lead to the loss of all purchased applications and settings. You can perform a shift through a stationary computer, the operation is performed according to the following scheme:
- the user enters the company name in the browser and goes to the Apple home page;
- the page for managing the identifier will appear on the screen;
- you need to log in to the system;
- the client enters the access code and login of his profile;
- on the screen, select a section called “Manage your name, ID and e-mail address”;
- if you scroll down the screen, you can see additional options;
- on the page you should find the section “Apple ID and main e-mail”;
- now you should press the “Change” button, it is located next to;
- the address of the mail that will be used is indicated;
- she will receive a letter with instructions;
- the owner must open the letter, read it and perform the necessary actions;
- as soon as the details are confirmed, the account settings will also change.
In addition, the user can change the Apple ID on his iPhone without a computer, just have a smartphone with him. The procedure is performed according to the following instructions:
- first, on the phone’s desktop, you should find the App Store section;
- when the application is open, you should scroll down the page;
- the “Authorized Apple ID” option is selected from the list;
- the display will show a new menu, in it you should click the “Exit” item;
- when the user opens the section for authorization, he must select the “Login” button;
- you can now select the “With an existing Apple ID” button;
- the owner must specify the data of the identifier through which authorization is required.
- For the transition to be successful, the system can send a verification code to the phone. They enter him into an empty window and confirm the entrance.
You can change the current account on the iPhone not only through your smartphone, but also using iTunes and PC. To complete the procedure, you need to follow the steps:
- iTunes runs on the laptop;
- the user finds the “Store” section in the list;
- then you need to log in using old data;
- when the identification window opens, click the “Change” button;
- here you can change the contact number, country of residence, as well as the mailbox used;
- new parameters should be entered and saved;
- a message will be sent to the mail that the ID data has been changed;
- the process will remain to be confirmed by clicking on the link.
Users know that if they log out of their profile, the data will not be saved. But there is a way that will allow you to leave all the settings and information. The change procedure is carried out according to the following instructions:
- first you need to go to the settings section;
- then select the item “iCloud”;
- the page is scrolled to the “Exit” item;
- now you need to confirm the procedure for logging out of your account;
- the “Delete account” button is pressed;
- the screen will ask you what to do with the data on the iPhone;
- you must specify the item “Leave on iPhone”;
- now the password that was previously used in the profile is entered;
- the client goes to the section with settings;
- the item “iCloud” is selected;
- after that the data of the new account will be entered.
All information that was stored on the gadget will be saved and transferred to the new owner profile.
What is User ID
The account is created during registration in the system, usually this happens when the gadget is turned on for the first time. An authentication system is required to use iCloud and App Store services. The identifier is also required for other services of the company. If a user wants to download an application from the App Store, he will have to log in to the service, only after that the download will become available.
If you consider what is included in the ID, the user can see personal information. Gadget settings are also saved in the profile. If the owner buys a new phone, they can sign in with their account. Then the new gadget will receive the settings that were installed on the old smartphone. The registration process in the system will be accelerated, since the creation of a new profile is not required.
When you might need to change your account
You may need to change the account on the iPhone if the gadget was purchased from another owner. You can change the current parameters if the registration was performed using Yandex or Mail. It is also necessary to change the parameters when the client has lost his smartphone or forgot his login data. In this case, you can block the old identifier and create a new one.
- It will not be possible to change Apple ID if the email address ends with @ maс.com, @ iCloud.com, or @ me.сom. It is prohibited to use such boxes in the system.
How to change Apple ID on iPhone
Every iPhone user is given an Apple ID account. It is required for in-app purchases, listening to music, downloading files, and chatting. But there are situations when the account needs to be changed. It is worth considering those cases when a profile change is required, as well as how to change Apple ID on iPhone.
Possible problems when changing a profile
When the owner tries to change his ID, he may have some problems. Most often, clients encounter such errors:
- Incorrect login or password. You should check the data again and then enter it again.
- Internet problems. If you cannot log out of the account, the system displays an error on the screen, you should check the network connection. To check if Wi-Fi is working, you can simply play the video online.
- Outdated version of iOS. Before changing your profile, you should check if the firmware version has been updated on your smartphone. If an error appears on the screen, the problem may be an outdated iOS, it should be updated.
If the problem with changing the account did not work out on his own, the user can contact the technical support department for help. Profile change is necessary when data from the old account was forgotten or lost. The owner can change the account through a computer or gadget settings.
How to change the time and date on iPhone?
All novice users of Apple technology make the same mistake: if they want to change the time and date, they go into the “Clock” application and begin to research it for a suitable section. The search for ways to set the time through this program will not bear fruit. without visiting the “Settings” of the device, such an adjustment is impossible.
The year is displayed incorrectly. what is the reason?
Trying to change the time, an iPhone user may find himself living in the 28th year of the Heisei Age.
This means that not the Gregorian calendar (which we all use) is activated on the device, but the Japanese one. It is easy to set the correct calendar: you need to return to the “Basic” section of the settings, then proceed to the “Language and text” subsection (located not far from the “Date and time”).
In the “Calendar” menu, you should prefer the Gregorian chronology to the Japanese and Buddhist ones. Then, in the time settings, the year you are accustomed to will be displayed.
How to “kill” an iPhone with a watch?
“Forum members” of the Reddit.com blog have discovered an interesting vulnerability in Apple devices with 64-bit processors (these are iPhone 5S and newer models). If you set the date on the gadget to January 1, 1970 and the time until 3 am, after rebooting the device will turn into a “brick”, and no software will be able to bring it back to life. even through the DFU mode.
What is remarkable about the named date? It is with her that the so-called UNIX era begins, which is also called computer time. From midnight on the 1st day of 1970 to the present moment, UNIX time is counted in seconds, without breakdown into days, months and years. The “capriciousness” of Apple technology can be explained simply: if you put, for example, 2 am in the UTC 3 time zone (Moscow time), the UNIX counter will go “into the minus”.
There are several ways to protect against this security breach. Owners of gadgets with a jailbreak are advised to download the BrickingDate tweak, which blocks the ability to put a “death” date. Other iPhone owners should simply update their gadgets to iOS 9.3.1, after which only dates from January 01, 2001 will be available.
How to change time and date on iPhone?
To change the date and set the time on iPhone, follow these instructions:
Open “Settings” and go to the “General” section.
Next, find the subsection “Date and Time”.
Set the time format to 24-hour or 12-hour. Americans are more accustomed to the second option: they count down 12 hours before noon and 12 after it. Therefore, the 12-hour format is the default. If a Russian wants to switch to a more familiar 24-hour time format, he needs to switch the corresponding toggle switch.
Deactivate the “Automatic” slider. If you enable this option, the iPhone will independently select the time zone and determine the date / time, based on the data that it receives through geolocation and from the Internet. There are a number of reasons for not using this option:
Times can change spontaneously on days when most countries switch from summer to winter (or vice versa). What is the threat? At the very least, being late for work. The timing is incorrect when the iPhone owner travels and crosses multiple time zones. This is due to the fact that the SIM card constantly loses its signal and cannot provide the device with location data. The option requires the inclusion of geolocation services, which in turn leads to a rapid consumption of energy.
Select a time zone. click on the appropriate field.
Then enter in the search engine line “Russia” and select the city in which you live or which corresponds to your time zone. We choose the option “Moscow, Russia” and set Moscow time (UTC 3).
Click on the line in which the date and time are written in blue, and manually set the necessary parameters, scrolling through the kind of reels. You can find out the exact time for any city, for example, using the Yandex service.
There is no drum that would be responsible for setting the year. Therefore, if you want to translate the date a few years back or forward, you will have to try.
After that, continue to use the gadget and do not worry about the time being lost.
Statistical fact: 60% of people do not watch the time by their wristwatch, but on their cell phone. This is why it is so important to ensure that the iPhone is accurate. Automatic time setting on “apple” gadgets. so far, alas, is clearly an unfinished function; for users who prefer to travel and move between time zones, it is only confusing. It is more efficient to set the clock on the iPhone manually, relying on data from popular online services like Yandex.
Change iCloud password on iPad
Replacing account information on an iPad is the same as on an iPhone. If your phone has been updated to iOS 11 or later, you can replace the data through two-factor identification with a recovery key tied to it. You can use it to reset the old and set a new password.
How to change iCloud password on iPhone
iCloud is the cloud storage you need to sync, save, and update your iOS and Mac data. The work takes place in the background, so many users forget about this function and are surprised when the gadget asks for some numbers. In this regard, the question arises of how to change the password for iCloud on the iPhone. In most cases, the need to change it arises when selling a phone or buying a new one in order to secure your personal information on the device and cloud storage. How to change iCloud password on iPhone?
How to change password on iPhone
When using gadgets from Apple, a special iCloud account is created, for which you need a password. Thus, the company “Apple” monitors the number of phones, tablets, laptops from one owner.
Note! If you lose your gadget, you can use your account to find your phone using the Find iPhone application or recover data.
If you know the Apple ID and you just need to change the username or password from the cloud storage, it is best to do this on the Apple website. You don’t have to make a new system to log in. To change the data, you can use a special section on the site. Step-by-step instruction:
- You should log in to the website www.Apple.com/ru by clicking on the “Login” button in the far right corner.
- Dial your personal data (Apple ID, code characters).
- Enter the “Security” section, click the “Change” button and specify a new username.
- Select the “Change password” item. On this page you need to answer security questions.
- The last step is to enter your old password once and your new password twice.
The data from the site should automatically sync with the phone. If this does not happen, you need to manually update the data on iCloud on the iPhone.
If you need to change the password on the iPhone, because you forgot the old one, you can do it in two ways:
- Through the mailbox specified during registration. Go to the authorization section and click the “Forgot your password” button. In the window that appears, indicate your mail. After a while, a letter should come to her with a link to change the data.
- With the help of security questions. This method should help if the user does not remember his mail, which he indicated during registration. You should click on “Forgot your password” and select the item to reset data using questions. If the answers that were specified during registration match, you should be able to generate a new login code.
Note! When changing the password, make it long enough and do not use simple symbols, it is better to combine lowercase letters and numbers.
Change iCloud password via Mac
First you need to go to the settings. In the upper right corner there is a search bar where you need to enter “Password and Security”. Then go to the “Change” icon and enter the system characters from your laptop. Next, proceed according to the instructions on the device screen.
Note! If the search icon appears, you need to go to the settings by clicking the apple symbol in the upper left corner. Further “System settings”.Apple ID.
If you failed to change the code numbers, it means that you were not logged into iCloud through your laptop. You can change it as follows:
- Type in the search bar “iCloud” or through the menu go to system settings.
- Select “Account”, then “Security”.
- Then you can change the password through two-step verification or using recovery keys (phone number, email, security questions).
How to change email password on iPhone
To change the iCloud password via E-mail, go to the recovery page in the browser, then click on “Forgot Apple ID or password?”, Select “Reset”. You will be prompted to confirm the phone or email number you provided when you created your account, or to ask for security questions. You must enter an email. A confirmation letter will be sent to the mail, you should follow the link and change the code. Now you will need to log into your account in the settings to update the code digits.
If there is no access to any of the devices, then changing the code characters is available through the Locator service, which can be used from someone else’s computer or iPhone.
If authorization fails, you should contact technical support through the official Apple website. With step-by-step instructions and bind keys, you can restore or change your account information.
Did you fail to change the password digits? You can read the article again, try to find similar markings and points through the search or in the settings of your gadget, then follow the instructions.
Important! You should not rely on your memory, it is better to write down all logins and passwords not only to accounts, but also to the emails associated with them.
Thus, there are several ways to change iCloud password on iPhone. If this fails, you can try resetting all settings on your phone. But this is the very last option that you can use, since all data on the device will be deleted.
Create an additional iCloud
Several Apple ID accounts can be used on the iPhone at once, however, only one will be the main one, to which the bank card is linked, and backups are stored. The rest will be secondary, allowing you to store information about contacts, calendars and reminders, as well as exchange emails.
Open iPhone Settings and select the “Passwords and Accounts” section.
Select a postal service. In our case, this is iCloud.
In the next window, select the button “Get free iCloud e-mail”.
Enter your iCloud login, which will come before the “@”. Continue by selecting the “Next” button and followed by “Create e-mail”.
Please enter your valid mobile phone number. Below you can change the confirmation method: by SMS or call. Enter the received verification code.
Next, you will need to accept the terms and conditions.
Create an alternate iCloud profile
Some users need to work with two main Apple IDs. It is also possible to create a second main account on the iPhone, but you will need to switch between the two accounts each time.
Open Settings and select your Apple ID account name at the top of the window.
At the bottom of the window, tap on the “Exit” button.
If Find My iPhone is activated on your smartphone, you will need to enter your Apple ID password to continue.
Click on “Don’t have an Apple ID or have you forgotten it?” and then “Create Apple ID”.
How to create iCloud on iPhone
Create a new iCloud profile
If the iPhone is not yet activated, to start working with the device, you will need to create a new Apple ID (aka iCloud account).
You will need to go through the iPhone activation process. In the Applications & Data section, select Set Up Like New iPhone. Read more about activation in the article at the link below.
Read more: How to activate iPhone
Follow the guidelines in this article to create iCloud on your iPhone.
Bookmark the site Lumpics.ru and we will still be useful to you. Thank the author, share the article on social networks.
How to register in the App Store without a card?
How to create an Apple ID without a credit card from an iPhone or iPad
How to create a new account on iPhone?
Create an Apple ID using the App Store on your device
- Open the App Store and click your profile photo.
- Click Create New Apple ID.
- Enter your email address, password and select the country or region that matches the billing address you provided when you selected your payment method.
How many times can iCloud create on one iPhone?
You only need to activate your Apple ID once the very first time you enter it in iCloud Settings. You can then use it on any other Apple device, even if the account limit has already been activated on it.
Standard procedure for deleting a profile
Tap the “Settings” icon on the gadget display.
At the bottom of the options panel, click “Delete Account”.
In the panel asking for confirmation of the activated operation, tap “Delete from iPhone”.
Enter the password from the “old” account and click “Turn off”.
Note. All data stored in it (files, songs, contacts, etc.) are deleted along with the iCloud profile.
How to delete an iCloud account?
The need to change the account in iCloud on iPad and iPhone devices may arise due to the loss of the password from the old profile (old iCloud) or the absence of one at all (this sometimes happens when buying a used iPhone). And sometimes the user, regardless of third-party circumstances, independently decides to change the profile to iCloud (for the purpose of doing business, for professional activities, etc.).
This guide will help you delete an iCloud profile from Apple i-devices (iPhone, iPad), as well as back up the information stored in it (photos, files, contacts and other data of value to the user).
How to Delete or Change iCloud Account on iPhone 7 Plus 7 6S 6 SE 5 5C 5S 4S or iPad on iOS 12/13/14
Saving data before changing your account
Transfer photos and images from your Icloud account to your iPhone’s albums and photo galleries.
Data (documents, presentations, texts) created in iWork, music. in the iTunes directory (this procedure can also be performed by connecting a computer).
Saved dates and reminders can be restored through a new profile in iCloud directly on the device or computer.
What to do if there is no password?
Note. This method works only on iOS versions 7.0. 7.0.6.
To delete an iCloud account without a password, follow these steps:
In the application panel, tap “Delete account” → Delete → Delete from.
In the window for entering the password, select “Cancel”.
At the top of the list of options, tap “Account”.
Erase the real password for authorizing Apple ID and enter the “fake” password in the same line.
Tap Done. The device will display a message stating that the password is incorrect (it should be so; click “ok” and then “Cancel”).
Try to get rid of your Icloud account again (the button at the bottom of the options list). And again, in the password entry panel, select “Cancel”.
Return to the “Account” section, delete the contents of the “Description” line. Tap Done. (After performing this action, the “Find iPad” option should be disabled).
Click “Delete account” and confirm the start of the deletion procedure.