How to check iPhone by serial number and IMEI on Apple official website
Check iPhone by name and serial number.
When buying an iPhone off-hand, you need to be extremely careful. Fraudsters are trying to sell various kinds of fakes on the secondary market, without checking which there is a chance to remain at a broken trough. How to check iPhone by name and serial number on the official Apple website was described in this manual.
How to check iPhone by IMEI
How to find IMEI on iPhone? Elementary. To do this, you just need to enter the command # in the Phone application. IMEI will instantly appear on the screen:
This is how the iPhone IMEI is displayed after entering the command #
If the iPhone is packed, you can see the IMEI on the package:
IMEI was found, now it remains to punch it and find out additional information. This can be done using the following services:
Just go to one of the listed sites and enter the IMEI of the smartphone in the check field. Verification is performed in just a few seconds.
? What does the iPhone serial number check give
What information does this page allow you to find out?
You are convinced that the iPhone is truly original. If Apple’s verification service recognizes the iPhone, then it is 100% original.
The exact iPhone model is determined. Very often in the secondary market, scammers try to sell iPhone 6 under the guise of iPhone 6s, iPhone 7 under the guise of iPhone 8, etc. They rely on inexperienced buyers. On the Apple website, it will definitely become clear which iPhone model you have in your hands.
The status of the guarantee is being clarified. Apple’s service accurately answers the question of whether the iPhone is under warranty. Often unscrupulous sellers lie about the guarantee. They say that the official smartphone warranty is still valid, although in reality it is not. A quick check through the Apple website and you know it all.
The verified purchase date is checked. And last but not least, the service allows you to make sure that the iPhone is officially purchased, not stolen. This is very important as a verified purchase date will allow you to contact Apple support for any questions.
How to find the serial number of your iPhone
? In order to get more information about the iPhone, we need the serial number of the device. You can get it in various ways, for example, look at the back cover of the device (or on the SIM card tray in older models), but the easiest way is to go to the settings.
Go to the menu “Settings” → “General”.
Select “About device”.
Find the line “Serial number”. It contains the serial number of the iPhone.
The serial number was obtained, it remains only to check it on the Apple website.
How to check iPhone by serial number on Apple official website
Go to the special page of the Apple website to check the iPhone by serial number (link).
Enter your iPhone serial number in the field and click “Continue”.
Wait for the results page to load and read the information received.
How to check if iPhone is original or not by IMEI?
Check for originality is also carried out through the IMEY iPhone. You can find out the IMEI number in several ways:
Find on the packaging with a barcode. IMEI is lower than the serial number.
Through the “Settings” of the gadget. The path that the user needs to go through. “Settings”. “General”. “About this device”.
Through a combination. It is enough to dial # and the IMEI number will appear on the screen.
IMEY consists of 15 digits. alphabetic characters do not occur.
It is possible to check the authenticity of the gadget by IMEI using two services:
International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI).
Actually, the site of the international identifier itself is available at www.IMEI.info. To check, you need to enter a 15-digit number in the “Enter IMEI” window.
After entering the number, press “Check”. IPhone information appears on the screen.
If this information is not enough for you, click the “Read” button. a full description of the device’s functionality will appear, accompanied by a photo and 3D animation.
If the iPhone is found in the database by the IMEY number, the gadget is original.
Important: when registering on the website www.IMEI.info through your mailbox, check the “Spam” folder. most likely, a letter with a proposal to activate your account will be there.
How to check iPhone for authenticity?
This service allows you to check how high-quality the hardware of the tested smartphone is. as a rule, “underground” manufacturers use the lowest-grade components. CNDeepInfo service is universal and suitable for checking not only iPhones, but also gadgets of other brands.
Enter the IMEI number in the window and click the “Check” button. The result of the check will consist of several parts. First part. certificate.
The certificate confirms that the Apple iPhone is not stolen or lost by the original owner.
If you want to know more about what information the certificate gives, click on the round button with the letter “i”. in the picture it is circled in red.
A certificate in the form of a banner can be inserted into other resources. Click the button “HTML-code to embed on sites and forums”, and you will have access to all kinds of links and codes:
For example, a link to an image of a certificate can be placed by an iPhone seller in an advertisement for a sale. this will increase the level of trust of potential buyers.
The second block. “IMEI decryption”.
From this block it becomes clear that the whole IMEY can be divided into 3 components:
TAC number. describes the model and origin of the phone (first 8 digits) The serial number of the gadget. is unique for each device (6 subsequent digits) Check digit. the 15th digit, which allows you to check the correctness of all the previous ones. The check digit is calculated using the “Moon” algorithm. you can learn more about this algorithm here.
There are no two phones with the same IMEI numbers.
The third block. “Detailed information”.
Alas, detailed information is not available during a free check. after clicking on the “Get information” button, you will be faced with an offer to pay.
If you scroll down the page with the results of the check, you will find the button “Add to the list of lost or stolen”.
If you lose the gadget, you should use this particular button. this way you complicate the task of selling the phone for the attacker.
How to check Balance on iPhone (TNT Sim)
How to check an iPhone for authenticity on the Apple website?
This method is the most suitable, because to use it you don’t even need to open the box and take out the device itself. Follow the instructions:
Look for the serial number of the device on the package. it should be located on the back of the box between the IMEI and the Part No. Serial number consists of 11 or 12 characters (numbers and letters).
If the iPhone is printed and activated, check the “serial numbers” on the package and in the device settings (path “Settings”. “General”. “About this device”).
Go to the website http://www.Apple.com/ru/ and in the upper right corner select the “Support” tab.
Scroll down and find the Warranty & Repair section. Here you need to follow the link “Check warranty status”.
Enter the serial number of the device in the special window, then enter the captcha code.
After entering the data, click “Continue”. If you entered the number incorrectly, the system will display the following message:
Recheck the serial number. If there are no errors, then the iPhone is “gray”, and you need to refuse to purchase it.
After correctly entering the “serial” of the activated iPhone, you will see the following screen:
Pay attention to the checkmark in the green field opposite the item “Actual date of purchase”. it is this that confirms that the gadget is original. The rest of the points are devoted to the international warranty for the device, which has a duration of 1 year from the date of purchase, and the right to a free consultation by phone. the owner of the iPhone can exercise this right within 3 months. As you can see, using the service, you can establish not only the authenticity of the device, but also the approximate period of use of the gadget (more than 3 months, more than a year). In our case, the warranty has already expired, so the system offers only paid appeal.
If the iPhone is not yet activated, you will see an exclamation point in the yellow box and the caption “You must confirm the date of purchase of the product.”.
The very fact that the service found this device in the database, and did not give an error, confirms the originality of the gadget.
Please note: if the serial number of the gadget begins with a combination of “5K”, then you are looking at an iPhone of the Refurbished category, that is, refurbished by the manufacturer or seller. Refurbished iPhone cannot be called completely new, despite the fact that the repair is usually of high quality and that Apple gives a full guarantee for such a device.
It is better to check the iPhone by serial number and IMEI if you buy a sealed gadget. the seller is unlikely to agree to open the package just for you to look at the smartphone. But when buying an iPhone from hands without a box and documents, it is very important to pay attention to visual inspection. the typical signs of Chinese counterfeits are described here.
Fastest Internet for iPhone
If you want to somehow increase the Internet speed of your device, then it is likely that something does not suit you and you want to change it programmatically. Programs that would do this procedure simply do not exist. Therefore, I recommend trying to change your browser, perhaps it is in it.
In many cases, if you have an old iPhone, this will be the only way to make any difference. The modems of the devices are different, as is the RAM with the processor, which also affect the speed of loading pages.
I will not praise each browser or review each one. I’ll just give you the top three people use the most on their smartphones:
- Google Chrome;
- Yandex browser.
Most often, the choice of the browser coincides with the browser on the computer, since it is possible to synchronize all your passwords and tabs. But some people like to experiment, which is always welcome too.
There are many more great browsers you can find. Each user has different needs, so just use each of them for at least a couple of days and you will immediately feel the difference.
How to check internet speed on iPhone
It’s no secret that the Internet has become a big part of our lives. Using different services on your iPhone, you always want the fastest internet.
Having bought yourself a brand new iPhone, you always want the very best, including the Internet. Therefore, today I will tell you how you can check the Internet speed directly on your iPhone.
How to Measure Internet Speed on iPhone Phone
Basically, a test is not too different from a test on any computer. First of all, you need to download a program such as SpeedTest to your device. It is this utility that most often performs testing of this kind. Once you’ve installed it, launch the program. Click the big button Start check. Speed is usually measured by two metrics: Receiving and Transmitting data. These indicators directly depend on your operator, server, type of Internet (3G or LTE) and of course the signal quality at the time of the test.
Comparison. To compare the results with different signals, you can always go to the application tab with the name Results. Everything is scheduled by dates and there are all the necessary indicators. Server. In the application, during testing, the best option is always automatically selected. But if you want to change it, then just go to the Settings. Change server tab and select the one you need. This is essentially the whole test, nothing is difficult, absolutely any iPhone user can cope with this task.
Now you know how you can check the speed of your Internet on absolutely any iPhone. I also said my opinion about increasing the speed.
Draw conclusions, maybe it’s time to think about changing your smartphone or just a cellular operator.
Another way to find out the balance of the Pandora 4910 SIM card is to do it using the USSD code. To apply this option, you need to know the request code for different operators. Consider the codes:
- MTS. 100 #;
- Tele2. 105 #;
- Beeline. 102 #;
- Iota. 100 #.
Knowing the MTS Pandora balance request number, you can check your account at any time and decide if you need to replenish it. The command must be pre-flashed into the “head” of the security system.
Using the operator
If the Pandora alarm does not show the balance, and the methods discussed above for some reason do not work, you can use an alternative way. dial the operator’s number. When communicating with a call center specialist, you will need to specify a number of data for identification.
- MTS. 8 495 636 0636;
- Megaphone. 8 800 550-05-00;
- Beeline. 8 800 700 837;
- Iota. 8 800 550-00-07;
- Tele2. 8 495 97-97-611.
If you do not receive an SMS about the Pandora balance or you have difficulties with the applications discussed above, you can use the operator’s software. The name of the software differs depending on the operator.
- My MTS;
- My Beeline;
- My Tele2;
The easiest way to check the account on the SIM card is to use the application from the alarm developers. The following options are available depending on the operating system of the smartphone:
- Pandora Online is an application for mobile devices on Android, available here. The program is specially designed to control one or a group of machines. The functions include monitoring the condition of the vehicle, tracking, event history, remote parameter setting, etc. With the help of software, it is easy to check the balance of the Pandora card and even deposit funds into the account.
- Pandora Pro is a utility for iOS devices. It can be downloaded from the link. As in the above program, it is easy to manage a fleet of cars or a single vehicle. Features. support for multiple cars, advanced telemetry management, history of events / vehicle movements, etc. It is also easy to check the balance of the Pandora SIM card here.
In the cabin
If there is a nearby communication salon of your operator, come to it with your passport. With the help of the center’s specialists, you can quickly check your account on Pandora and get additional information on the tariff plan, top-up features, etc.
How to check balance on Pandora, even if SMS does not arrive
How to check balance on Pandora? Use a special application for security systems Pandora Pro for iPhones or Pandora Online for Android, enter the operator’s personal account, dial the call center number, look at the p-on.ru website or look in the provider’s mobile program. Below we will consider the main ways to find out the balance on Pandora. Let’s talk about the main problems and how to solve them. Here are the sources of costs that relate to security systems.
Frequent problems and solutions
There are situations when Pandora does not show the balance of the SIM card in the application, on the website, or the car owner does not receive a message. Make the following checks:
- Make sure your mobile phone is paired with the alarm.
- Write a short balance request command in the “brains” of the alarm or see that it is set correctly.
- Check that the security system supports work with a specific operator.
If all else fails, contact a service station for help. Experts quickly determine why Pandora is not showing balance, and then fix the problem.
How to check the balance sheet?
A correctly drawn up balance sheet is an ordered data system that shows the movement of property, the results of the organization’s activities, the state of settlements with counterparties and obligations. The balance is closely related to financial accounting and helps to control the operation of the enterprise, as well as preserve the company’s property.
The information contained in the balance sheet may be important and interesting not only to the owners of the organization or the Federal Tax Service, to which the company reports this document. Balance data may be required by other interested parties:
- state statistics bodies;
- banks in the case of an application for a loan;
- investors and sponsors;
- administrations of the regions in which the company operates.
Therefore, it is important to correctly draw up the balance sheet and check it: compare the ratios of indicators between different forms. If the line of the balance sheet is distorted by 10% or more, then according to Art. 15.11 of the Code of Administrative Offenses of the Russian Federation, the tax authority may impose a fine on the company of 2000-3000 rubles. If the company’s statements are subject to mandatory audit, then in case of distortions it will be more difficult to obtain a positive auditor’s report. Due to errors in the balance sheet, the bank may refuse a loan, and investors may refuse to cooperate. Also, the balance should not contain blots and erasures.
Balance sheet verification steps
Checking your balance should start with simple things. Are all key information about the organization entered correctly in the document? And this:
- Full name of the organization.
- Organization address.
- Key date or period.
- Kind of activity.
- An identification number.
- Organizational and legal form.
Next, see if the indicators of the beginning of the reporting period and the end of the previous reporting period coincide. in terms of the content of indicators and in the nomenclature of articles. One of the important balance sheet requirements is continuity, when the subsequent balance follows from the previous one.
Reconcile the general ledger and balance sheet figures, based on the data of accounting registers. This will help identify possible deviations and confirm balance sheet items. Also, the balance should be based on inventory data. Conduct an inventory to make sure that the balances on the accounts actually exist.
Another requirement for balance is its unity. This means that the balance sheet should be based on the same principles of assessment and accounting, when all departments of the company use a single nomenclature of accounting accounts, the same accounts. And this should also be monitored not only when checking the balance, but already during the very organization of accounting or its maintenance.
It should be remembered that fixed assets must be accounted for at their original cost, which includes the actual costs of construction, delivery, customs fees, installation, setup, expert advice, etc. The residual value is obtained by subtracting depreciation from the original cost. At the residual value, fixed assets are reflected in the balance sheet. Intangible assets need to be accounted for at residual value after actual verification.
Interconnection of reporting forms
The main and most indicative criterion of a correctly drawn up balance sheet is the equality of assets and liabilities. But besides this, some indicators of different forms of reporting are related to each other. For example, some lines of the balance sheet and some lines of the statement of financial results or the statement of cash flows. And this relationship must be maintained.
Let’s compare the indicators of the Balance Sheet and the Statement of Financial Results:
- Subtract the indicators in line 1180 of the balance. the result should coincide with report line 2450.
- Subtract the indicators on line 1420 of the balance. the result should coincide with report line 2430.
- Subtract the indicators on line 1370 of the balance. the result should coincide with report line 2400.
Let’s compare the indicators of the Balance Sheet and the Statement of Changes in Equity:
- The indicators of line 1310 of the balance sheet must coincide with the lines of the report 3100, 3200, 3300 (column Share capital).
- The indicators of line 1320 of the balance sheet must coincide with lines of the report 3100, 3200, 3300 (column Own shares repurchased from shareholders).
- The indicators of line 1360 of the balance sheet must coincide with the lines of the report 3100, 3200, 3300 (column Reserve capital).
- The indicators of line 1370 of the balance sheet must coincide with report lines 3100, 3200, 3300 (retained earnings column).
- The indicators of line 1300 of the balance sheet must coincide with the lines of the report 3100, 3200, 3300 (the Total column).
Let’s compare the indicators of the Balance sheet and the Explanations to the balance sheet and the statement of financial results:
- Subtract the indicators of line 5100 in the explanations (column At the end of the period). the result should coincide with the indicator of line 1110 of the balance (At the end of the reporting period).
- Subtract the indicators of lines 5100 (At the beginning of the year) and 5110 (At the end of the period) in the explanations. the result should coincide with the indicator of line 1110 of the balance sheet (at the end of the last reporting period).
- Subtract the numbers on annotation line 5110 (Beginning of the year). the result must coincide with the key figure of the balance sheet line 1110 (At the end of the year preceding the previous reporting period).
- Subtract the numbers on line 5200 (End of period). the result must coincide with the indicator of the balance line 1150 (at the end of the reporting period).
- Subtract the numbers in the annotation lines 5200 (at the beginning of the year) and 5210 (at the end of the period). the result should coincide with the indicator of the balance sheet line 1150 (at the end of the last reporting period).
- Subtract the numbers on line 5210 (Beginning of the year). the result must coincide with the indicator of the balance sheet line 1150 (at the end of the year preceding the previous reporting period).
- Subtract the numbers on line 5220 (End of Period). the result must coincide with the indicator of the balance line 1160 (At the end of the reporting period).
- Subtract the numbers in the annotation lines 5220 (at the beginning of the year) and 5230 (at the end of the period). the results should coincide with the indicator of the balance sheet line 1160 (at the end of the last reporting period).
- Subtract the numbers on annotation line 5230 (Beginning of the year). the result must coincide with the key figure of the balance sheet line 1160 (At the end of the year preceding the previous reporting period).
- Subtract the numbers on line 5301 (End of period). the result should coincide with the indicator of the balance line 1170 (At the end of the reporting period).
- Subtract the numbers in the annotation lines 5301 (Beginning of the year) and 5311 (End of period). the results should coincide with the indicator of the balance line 1170 (At the end of the last reporting period).
- Subtract the numbers in the annotation lines 5311 (Beginning of the year). the result must coincide with the indicator of the balance line 1170 (at the end of the year preceding the previous period).
- Subtract the figures on line 5400 (End of period). the result should coincide with the indicator of the balance line 1210 (At the end of the reporting period).
- Subtract the numbers in the annotation lines 5400 (at the beginning of the year) and 5420 (at the end of the period). the results should coincide with the indicator of the balance line 1210 (At the end of the last reporting period).
- Subtract the numbers on annotation line 5420 (Beginning of the year). the result must coincide with the key figure of the balance sheet line 1210 (At the end of the year preceding the previous period).
- Subtract the numbers on line 5510 (End of Period). the result should coincide with the indicator of the balance line 1230 (At the end of the reporting period).
- Subtract the numbers in the annotation lines 5510 (at the beginning of the year) and 5530 (at the end of the period). the results should coincide with the indicator of the balance line 1230 (At the end of the last reporting period).
- Subtract the numbers on line 5530 (Beginning of the year). the result must coincide with the key figure of the balance sheet line 1230 (At the end of the year preceding the previous reporting period).
- The indicator of the line of explanations 5560 (Balance at the end of the period) must coincide with the indicator of the balance line 1520 in terms of the amounts of short-term payables (At the end of the reporting period).
- The indicators of lines of explanations 5560 (Balance at the beginning of the year) and 5580 (Balance at the end of the period) must correspond to the indicator of balance sheet line 1520 in terms of the amounts of short-term payables at these dates.
- The indicator of line of notes 5580 (Balance at the beginning of the year) must correspond to the indicator of balance sheet line 1520 in terms of the amounts of short-term payables at the end of the year preceding the previous period.
- The indicator of the line of explanations 5700 (Balance at the end of the period) must correspond to the indicator of the balance line 1540 (At the end of the reporting period).
- The indicator of the line of explanations 5700 (Balance at the beginning of the year) must coincide with the indicator of the balance line 1540 (At the end of the previous period).
Let’s compare the indicators of the Balance Sheet and the Cash Flow Statement:
- The indicator of the report line 4500 (At the end of the current period) must coincide with the indicator of the balance line 1250 (At the end of the current period).
- The indicators of the report lines 4450 (At the beginning of the current period) and 4500 (At the end of the previous period) must coincide with the indicator of the balance line 1250 (At the end of the previous period).
- The indicator of the report line 4450 (At the beginning of the previous period) must coincide with the indicator of the balance line 1250 (At the end of the year preceding the previous period).
If some indicators in the balance sheet do not converge, you will have to return to checking the reports, and in them. the primary documentation. To avoid mistakes and painstaking “manual” accounting, use an accounting program or an online service with automated reporting.
How to check battery wear on iPhone
IPhone Standard Tools
IOS 12 introduces a new feature in testing that allows you to see the current state of the battery.
Checking iPhone battery wear
To make your smartphone battery last longer, you need to follow simple guidelines that will significantly reduce wear and tear and extend the lifespan. And to find out how rationally to use the old battery in the iPhone, there are two ways: using standard iPhone tools or using a computer program.
IBackupBot is a special iTunes add-on that allows you to manage iPhone files. Of the additional capabilities of this tool, the section for viewing the status of the iPhone battery should be noted.
Please note that iTunes must be installed on your computer for iBackupBot to work.
- Download the iBackupBot program from the developer’s official website and install it on your computer.
- Connect iPhone to computer with USB cable and then launch iBackupBot. The smartphone menu will be displayed in the left part of the window, in which you should select the “iPhone” item. A window with information about the phone will appear on the right. To get information about the battery status, click on the “Information” button.
Thus, if the indicators “DesignCapacity” and “FullChargeCapacity” are close in value, the smartphone’s battery is normal. But if these numbers are very different, you should think about replacing the battery with a new one.
Any of the two methods given in the article will give you comprehensive information about the condition of your battery.
How to check iPhone battery health
In fact, it is very easy to check if your battery needs a replacement, because at the beginning of 2018 Apple released a special addition to the iOS settings, where you can understand in a few steps: is it worth considering buying a new battery for iPhone.
In order to check the health of your iPhone battery, you need to:
- Unlock your device
- Open the Settings app
- Go to the “Battery” tab
- Then click on the link “Battery status”
- View the percentage of your “Maximum Capacity” versus a new one. If it is less than 50%, then you should think about changing the battery.
How to check iPhone battery health
What to do to check the status of the iPhone battery, identify a malfunction or poor quality of the battery of your iPhone, and also how to act if you are going to change the battery on your device, we will tell in this article.
Has your iPhone started to slow down, run out of power faster than usual, or just shut down for no apparent reason? It may be worth considering replacing the battery on your iPhone, as it will wear out and lose its ability to serve you well over time. In order to be sure that you need to immediately contact a service center, it will be useful to know about a function that will help track the normal life cycle of your iPhone battery, which we will discuss in this article.
For a professional assessment of the condition of your iPhone’s battery, you can contact the iLab service center.
When to change your iPhone battery
However, it is very important to know exactly when your smartphone needs an immediate battery replacement. To do this, you can:
a. contact a specialized Apple service center in which you will be diagnosed with the device (data from the center will be more accurate);
b. check the health of the battery yourself. But, please note that in the second case, the data may be less accurate.
In order to check if your iPhone needs a battery replacement, you need to:
- Unlock your iPhone
- Go to the “Settings” application
- Go to the “Battery” tab
- Open the “Battery Status” tab
How to CHECK APPLE ID BALANCE?
The first indicator is percent.
As we wrote above, the smaller it is, the more likely it is that your device needs a battery replacement. Critical percentages are from 50% and below.
Second indicator. peak battery performance.
If your iPhone does not need to replace the battery and the system is working properly, then you should see a message: “Your battery is currently maintaining normal peak performance.”.
You may also see the message: “This iPhone shut down unexpectedly because the Battery was unable to provide the required peak power. Performance management was applied to help prevent this from happening again. ” In this case, you will need to click the “Disable” button to return your device to normal operation.
If a poor-quality battery was installed on your iPhone, the system will notify you about this with the message: “Could not determine the battery status.” It may work, but you need to be very careful and go through diagnostics to determine where your iPhone’s battery is vulnerable.
The third indicator is warning.
In the same “Peak battery performance” tab, a warning about battery damage may appear. this is a direct signal to look for a service center that is able to perform a quality replacement of your device’s battery.
The fourth indicator is a drop in the maximum screen brightness.
If you notice that the screen of your iPhone has become noticeably dimmer, but you have not changed anything in the settings, then it is worthwhile to diagnose your battery. This is one of the small, but no less alarming signals.
Fifth indicator. lower speaker volume.
A small speaker volume test will also help you check if you should consider changing the battery.
Sixth indicator. “bugs” of the screen when scrolling.
Try to quickly scroll through a long article in your browser or gallery. If you notice “braking” while scrolling, then you should also think about how to conduct additional diagnostics of the iPhone.
Indicator seventh. lower frame rate in some applications.
Almost the same as scrolling bugs. Noticed that in the game, the display of the picture starts to slow down, which was not there before, then you have a direct path to the workshop to check the battery.
Indicator eighth. longer application startup time.
Another indirect indicator that can give out premature damage to the battery and a decrease in its performance. If you notice that applications take longer than usual to start, check the battery. But, when doing this test, you need to make sure that there are not too many applications open in the tabs, otherwise the problem may be completely different.
Why iPhone Battery Stops Working
Like any thing, the battery of your iPhone cannot last forever and over time it needs diagnostics, and sometimes replacement. But why in some users the iPhone battery can work harmoniously for 5-6 years, while in others it can stop working six months after the purchase of an “apple” device? It’s all about how the device was handled, how often it was charged (and whether it was done correctly), as well as whether it fell, was not “drowned” and much more.
IPhone battery is suspected to be unusable after 500 full charges, even if you have followed all safety precautions and instructions. Unfortunately, iOS doesn’t keep track of how many times your device’s battery has been charged. In addition, each iPhone has a special feature that puts your device into a lower power mode when the battery starts to “junk”, so very often older Apple devices can slow down, glitch and turn off more often than the same models just purchased.
But, nevertheless, there is a way to test the health of this component of your iPhone and determine if it needs immediate replacement.
What to do if your iPhone battery is faulty
And then just ask the wizard for help. But don’t talk about replacing the battery right away. Ask for diagnostics in one service, in another. If the alarming data is confirmed. then already contact us with a request to replace the battery on your iPhone.
102 #. a quick way to find out your balance.
Options for how you can find out the balance
All mobile operators have their own official websites. On these sites, you can find out the balance in your personal account.
To enter your personal account, sometimes it is enough to dial a mobile phone number on the official website, receive an SMS message on the phone and enter the code from the SMS. After that, the person enters the personal account. There you can see your balance, as well as check which services are connected and see the details of your account, that is, check for which services money was debited from the account.
In addition, there are mobile apps that you can download and install on your phone. It is easy to check your balance in this application. However, do not overload the smartphone with additional applications, because you can find out the balance without the application.
There is also an old, good option. to visit the office or salon of a cellular operator. There you can find out the balance from the manager. This method can be called like this: “ask your aunt.” The manager will ask you to give the visitor a phone number, receive an SMS-ku on his phone with a confirmation code. After that, the balance will be named.
On the official website of the telecom operator, as a rule, there is a chat or other options for contacting technical support. The “ask aunty” option is also suitable for chatting about your balance. But this will already be online communication, without visiting the office, when communication goes “eye to eye”.
There is still an option with entering a command to determine the balance. Then you can independently and fairly quickly find out the balance on the phone account without going anywhere.
What is USSD command
There are so called USSD commands. These are short commands that the user enters on their phone. They allow you to quickly obtain the necessary information in the “right here and now”.
precisely, USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) is a technology that provides information exchange between a subscriber’s mobile phone and the operator’s software and hardware complex in real time.
There are different USSD commands, but it is to check the balance that each operator has its own short command. Quite often it looks like “100 #” (without quotes). Instead of the number 100, there may be another option: 102 or 105, or another.
How to check mobile phone balance with one command
Checking the balance means that you need to get information about how much money is left on the phone, that is, find out the current balance of funds.
This information allows you to make a decision about the need to replenish your account. As you know, if the balance is zero, then mobile services will be blocked by the operator.
How to type a team to check the balance
Let’s look at how to enter a command using an Android smartphone as an example. On iPhone, the balance check is similar to the steps below for Android.
To enter the command, you need to open the “Phone” application
In the “Phone” application, you will need to enter a command, so open the “Keyboard” tab. Otherwise, without a keyboard, you can enter the command?
There is a keyboard for entering commands. then enter the command.
The commands may differ for different cellular operators. For Beeline and Rostelecom, the command to check the balance is “102 #” (without quotes). This is for prepaid tariffs of Rostelecom and Beeline, when you first pay, and then use mobile communications.
The input sequence consists of pressing six buttons. For the 102 # command, all button presses are numbered from 1 to 6 in Fig. 3.
After entering the command “102 #”, be sure to press the big green button with the handset, it is called “Call”. Then the command will be sent to the server of the cellular operator, processed and almost immediately received a response
If you click on the green inscription “Yes”. then after that the inscription with the balance will disappear from the phone screen.
You can find out the account balance using the short command 105 #
To find out the balance, you need to make a call to 100 #
Get the latest computer literacy articles straight to your inbox. Already over 3.000 subscribers
Important: you must confirm your subscription! In your mail, open the activation letter and click on the link indicated there. If there is no message, check your Spam folder.
How to delete all SMS from one subscriber: the first method
Sometimes it is necessary to delete messages on the iPhone that were sent to a specific subscriber, that is, delete all correspondence with him at once. Then you need to do the following three steps:
Tap on the “Messages” icon on the iPhone and find the subscriber whose correspondence needs to be deleted. Let us assume that it will be the same subscriber of the Ministry of Emergency Situations (MCHS). 1 in Fig. 2.
Then you need to sort of “swipe” the subscriber’s name (in our example, this is MCHS) to the left, so that additional options appear to the right of it:
After that, just tap on the “red button” “Delete” (1 in Fig. 7) to delete all correspondence with this subscriber.
That’s it, this completes the procedure for deleting the correspondence with the subscriber (in this case, with the name MCHS). The subscriber will also be deleted, he will no longer be in the list of subscribers for correspondence via SMS.
We delete all SMS from one subscriber: the second method
There is another method that works for deleting conversations with a specific user:
1) In the “Messages” tab, you need to find the user with whom you need to delete all correspondence, and then open this correspondence.
2) Tap and hold any SMS for some time until the context menu appears, where you need to select “” (1 in Fig. 4).
3) The tapped message will be highlighted and ready to be deleted. But instead of deleting it at the top, you should click “Delete all” (3 in Fig. 5) and then confirm the operation.
How to delete an individual SMS message
Sometimes you need to delete one or more messages in the correspondence with one subscriber. In other words, it is necessary to delete not all messages in the correspondence at once, but only some of them. To do this, you need to perform 6 (six) actions described below.
1) Tap on the “Messages” icon on the main screen of the iPhone (1 in Fig. 1):
2) Find the subscriber whose messages you want to delete, and tap on him.
For example, such a subscriber, where you need to delete one message, can be MCHS (1 in Fig. 2). this is an abbreviation of the Ministry of Emergency Situations (full name: Ministry of the Russian Federation for Civil Defense, Emergencies and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters).
3) Select the message to be deleted. For example, this may be the last message marked as “Today” (1 in Fig. 3):
4) Then you should press and hold this message with your finger until the context menu appears. In the context menu, select the “” item (1 in Fig. 4).
5) A check mark will appear on the left side of the selected message (1 in Fig. 5). This signals that the message is ready to be deleted.