To solve a problem like “how to connect a printer to a laptop” you need a reliable and efficient USB cable and the current driver version. You cannot do without the latter, otherwise the laptop will not see the device connected to it. Therefore, it is necessary to resolve the issue related to how to install the printer by searching for the latest driver version, which fully corresponds to the model of your device.
- So, at the first stage, install the driver on the laptop, which will allow you to see your printing device. Usually, the corresponding software is recorded on a CD, which comes in one set with office equipment. If it was not in the kit or you are an adherent of the current versions, then you can find the latest version of the optimal driver on our website or on the official website of your printer manufacturer.
- If everything is ready for you, then start installing special software. After completing this process, you can restart your laptop just in case. As for the device, it must be disconnected before connecting it to the laptop.
- Next, you have to connect the disconnected printer to the laptop using a high-quality USB cable. In this case, select the port on the laptop in advance, to which it is most convenient to “cut” this cord. Otherwise, the installed cable may interfere with your work, for example, especially when flash drives are connected to the laptop. If you are uncomfortable, then use a special USB hub.
How to connect printers to a laptop. detailed instructions
After purchasing a printer or MFP (multifunction device), some laptop owners start looking for an answer to the question of how to connect the printer to a laptop. In general, connecting a printer to a laptop is a relatively SIMple process, the main thing in this case is a sequence of actions that allow you to ensure a truly reliable operation of the connected office equipment.
After completing the installation, you still have to solve the following problem: how to set up the printer? To learn how to properly set up your printing office equipment, read the following instructions:
- Open the document you are planning to send to print using the program interface through which you opened it or using the “CtrlP” hotkey combination. For example, in Microsoft Office Word you just click on the Corresponding printer icon located on the top tab. But in the software “Notepad” you need to open the “File” menu and select “Print” from the drop-down list.
- In the window that opens, you can start setting up printing documents. For example, to print a multi-page file (whole book), use the option to print only odd / even pages.
- The Include line is always All Pages in the Range by default. To change this value and select the desired option, you just need to call the arrow, which is located on the right side of this item. If from the entire document you need to print only one sheet, then open the Required page and put the pointer to the value “Current”.
- If you are interested in the answer to the question of how to correctly set the page orientation, then you can find the corresponding function in the “General” tab of the “Properties” window. Usually the default value is “Portrait”, but if you want the text and image to be placed horizontally, then click on “Landscape”.
Thus, connecting a printer to a laptop and setting it up with a competent approach is very SIMple. If you have a question about whether it is possible to connect a printer to a laptop via a wireless connection, then I can suggest reading more about this in this article: connecting a printer through a router.
After connecting the devices. a laptop and a printer. with a USB cable, the operating system can detect the printers, but it will NOT be possible to print documents at this stage yet. Driver installation required.
It is important to list the most common ways to find and install software.
- Independent software search. Enter the full name of the printer in the address bar of the browser, go to the manufacturer’s website and download the required driver from the corresponding section.
- If office equipment is present in the OS list (you can check it through the path “Computer” ⇒ “Properties” ⇒ “Device Manager”), this SIMplifies the problem. In the list that opens, you need to find “Printer”, select the term, name it with the right mouse button and click “Update driver”.
- Another method, but it doesn’t always work, especially with newer printers. Open “Control Panel”, go to “Windows Update” and update the system.
There is another way to set up a peripheral for printing. It is one of the most common and SIMple ones, which is often used by most office workers. Here you need to download a third-party application, for example, Driver Genius.
Runs the Installation file and wait for the driver installation process to complete.
How to connect without wire?
The printer can be operated without a dedicated USB cable. This method is suitable if the cord is lost or is no longer usable. In this case, a wireless connection is established. Let’s see how to set up such a Pairing.
First, you need to make sure that the printers support the key function. To do this, you should find the button with the characteristic Wi-Fi logo. If it is present, it makes sense to proceed with the next steps.
Another pairing method is to use the built-in WPS resources. This function must be supported by the printer and router. You can find out the details from the instructions. If the connection via Wi-Fi is real, you need to proceed with the next steps according to the following aLGorithm.
- Type 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 in the browser address bar.
- Log in to the router interface, to the Device PIN section and enter the above value. any of the two to choose from. Disable MAC filter.
- Press the WPS button on the office equipment. Wait for Wi-Fi network detection.
The last step is to go to the “Printers and Faxes” section through the control panel and check the box next to “Use by default”.
The steps for connecting office equipment to a laptop running the Windows operating system are generally SIMilar and differ only in nuances. First, you need to connect both devices with a special USB cable. It usually comes with a printing device. Then plug the printer and laptop into an electrical outlet. It is better to use a power filter here to protect the equipment from breakdowns during voltage surges.
When everything is ready, you need to turn on the power button of the peripheral device. It is located at the top, side or back. After that, the computer must itself determine the printer and offer to install the software. There are times that he found the device, but nothing can be printed. In this case, you need to force the installation of the software.
When there is no software, you have to look for it yourself, and this can be done on the website of the manufacturer of the printing device. Enter the model of the device in the address bar of the browser, go to the appropriate section, download the driver on the desktop and install. You can use special programs to find and install software, such as Driver Booster. It will actually perform the necessary actions without user participation.
If the laptop does not see the device, you can try to restart it, connect the USB cable to another port, go to the control panel, where in the “Devices and Printers” section click on the “Add Printer” tab, and then follow the instructions of the installer.
But in any case, the driver will need to be installed. It is impossible to set up printing without downloading software to the operating system.
On Mac OS X
Before proceeding with the required actions to connect office equipment to a laptop, you need to find out if it is possible to connect the purchased printer to a device running Mac OS X.
To answer this SIMple question, it will be enough to open the instructions and read the necessary section. Another way is to use the Internet and find out technical information about the model of the device.
If the attached instructions say that it is possible to connect office equipment to a laptop with Mac OS X, you should prepare a workplace. put a printer next to the laptop (the USB cable supplied by the manufacturer is usually short).
In addition, a special USB-to-USB-C adapter may be required, as there are no USB ports in some laptop models running Mac OS X.
In most cases, the operating system finds the printing device itself. The user will only be prompted to install the printer, that is, to confirm the installation request. Next, you need to follow the instructions of the computer so that the process ends correctly. The last step is to print a test page.
This will happen if the software required for the printer is already loaded on the laptop. In most examples, a peripheral device prompts you to install a driver during pairing. If the optical media with the software is on the table, it SIMplifies the task.
However, you should consider the following connection options:
- When the installation disc is available;
- In the laptop model, the drive is not provided by the manufacturer.
In such cases, you need to find the required driver, which is very easy to do. First, you need to find out the model of the printing device. It is indicated in the instructions or on the front of the device.
Next, use the search engines: enter the full name of the printer in the address bar and go to the manufacturer’s website, where, in the appropriate sections related to software, select the required driver and download it to your desktop. When the download is complete, the driver will need to be installed by following the steps in the software installation process. The final stage is printing a test page.
How to connect a printer to a laptop without an installation disc?
- Connect with USB cable
- On Mac OS X
- On Windows
The laptop and peripheral devices must be connected to a 220 volt network before starting work. To protect both devices from breakdowns during voltage surges, it is advisable to use a special power filter.
These electrical appliances are sold separately, are inexpensive, but vary. You should not skimp on a surge protector, as reliable operation of your computer and printer depends on its quality. Pilot devices are considered one of the leaders in this product.
Connect the laptop and printer to the surge protector, and it to the outlet. Activate the switch if required. It is located next to the power filter receptacles. The same toggle switch can be found in office equipment on the back cover. Then try to make the settings as indicated above.
Connect with USB cable
Consider the options for connecting the printer to a laptop using the USB port, depending on the operating system used.
In general, connecting a printing device to a laptop comes down to three rules:
- Pairing a printer and a laptop using a USB cable;
- Software installation;
- Print setup.
If your printer is legacy and no longer supported by the manufacturer, you can find the software you need from third-party resources. To SIMplify the problem, you need to go to the “Device Manager”, select the term “Printer”.
Then you should click “Properties / Information”, open the drop-down list “Device Description” and select the line “Equipment ID”. Copy the entire first or second value into the address bar of the browser. Find the driver you need.
How to install the printer on a computer without a disk, see below.
How to connect a Canon printer to a laptop
Regardless of the type of device (laser, inkjet or MFP), before turning on, make sure that all protective stickers are removed. Well, then everything is in order:
- Install drivers from disk or download them from the network.
- We connect the device to the computer using USB.
- We are waiting for the device to be detected by the system.
- Printing a test page.
If the disk is missing, then you can try the technique described just above in the article.
Installing drivers from disk or internet
In the first case, everything is SIMple. you need to load the disc into the CD-ROM tray and go through the steps of the installation wizard. It should be noted that it is recommended to connect modern models after installing the drivers. Although, in most cases, everything works like that. It is more difficult when there is no disc with ready-made “firewood”. Then there is only one way. the Internet.
You need to download drivers from the official website. Firstly, the most recent versions are always available there. And secondly, it will protect against viruses. If the situation is hopeless and the driver is needed, then when downloading it from a third-party site, it is better to “walk” through it with an antivirus.
Then there can be two ways: the driver has its own installer or not. In the first case, it is enough to run the installation file. But in the second, you will first need to go to the “Device Manager” program, which is located in the “Toolbar”. Among the list of equipment, we find the one that was not detected after connection, and right-click on it. Then we select the item “Update drivers”. In the window that appears, you need to select the installation of drivers from this computer. Next, specify the path to the downloaded file. By the way, the system itself may offer to search for drivers after connecting.
Installation on MacOS
On almost all versions of macOS, this process is the same. First, we physically connect both devices with a USB cable. You will also need drivers to work properly. You can download them on the official website of the manufacturer or from the disc included. Although software for Mac on printer disks is quite rare.
Then in the Dock you need to find “System Preferences”. Then go to “Printers and Scanners”. In the new window, click on the “plus” to add and select your device from the list.
How to connect an MFP to a laptop
MFPs are multifunctional devices that can perform several functions. print, scan and copy. The system must know how to work with both the printer and the scanner, so the set of drivers is very different from standard machines.
How to choose a cheap and reliable MFP for home use: rating of popular models In a special publication of our portal, we will tell you in detail what an MFP is and why this device is needed. You will learn the types of MFPs, the main technical characteristics and how to choose an MFP for home use.
How to connect a printer to a laptop on Windows 10
Several interface changes have been made to the Windows 10 operating system. Therefore, the installation of devices in it is slightly different. In particular, adding a new device is not done through the “Control Panel”, but through the “Settings” in the “Start” menu. Then you need to go to “Devices” and here find “Printers and scanners”. To add a new device, you need to click “Add a printer or scanner.” Next, SIMilar to Windows 7, the model, name, access is selected and all this is saved.
Windows 10 appearance
How to connect your Brother printer to your laptop
To connect your Brother model you can (following the Official Guide) follow the steps:
- Install cartridge, remove all protective stickers.
- Install drivers from the supplied disk.
- During installation, the system will ask you to connect the device to the computer.
- After completion, click “Finish”.
It’s that easy to install and connect.
Connection instructions for models from different manufacturers
In general, the installation in different manufacturers is not much different, but it is still worth showing how exactly this is done using the example of several well-known brands. Let’s take devices from Canon, HP, Brother.
Is it possible to connect a printer to a laptop
In theory, a laptop differs from its “big brother” only in the presence of a battery, compact size and, in most cases, the impossibility of expanding the device by installing new modules. Since the days of the dedicated LPT port have sunk into oblivion, all modern models can connect via USB, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. And now it is difficult to imagine any laptop without THESE interfaces.
It is worth noting one interesting feature of almost all manufacturers of printing machines. There is always no USB cable included. Apparently, nobody knows how to explain this long-standing mystery. Therefore, before connecting the device to the laptop, make sure that the cable is available.
Differences in connection in different OS
There are three main directions in the operating system market: Linux distributions, Windows series, and MacOS series. Each of them, in turn, is divided into different versions and releases, the installation on a laptop in which may differ. Let’s see how this process takes place in different systems.
Installing the software
In order for the printer to start working correctly and “make friends” with your laptop, you need to install the appropriate drivers. There are several ways to do this:
- Install from disk.
Each device in the kit comes with a CD with the appropriate drivers, after installing which, your laptop will be able to print. Proceed as follows.
- Insert the CD into the drive;
- If your disk autorun is not configured, open it through the My Computer icon;
- At startup, follow the step by step instructions and install the drivers.
Installing the driver from the Internet.
If the factory driver disc is missing, or you want to install the printer on a device that has a broken or missing drive, for example a beech, follow the instructions below.
- Open any search engine in your browser;
- In the query string, enter the exact model of the printer and add “drivers”;
- When downloading the driver, giving preference to the manufacturer’s official sites;
- I downloaded the necessary software, carry out the installation according to the step-by-step recommendations that the installation wizard will offer you.
It is possible that you do not need additional drivers to configure the printer. This often happens when its model is much “older” than the laptop model. You just need to wait a few minutes until the new device is recognized and a notification appears on the computer that it is connected and ready to work.
For the smooth operation of the printing device, it is advisable to restart the laptop and turn off. turn on the printer.
To make sure that the printer is working correctly and connected correctly, Let’s make a test print of any document. For this:
- Open any text document. One page or even one line is enough for the test.
- Let’s print it out. This can be done by pressing the combination of two buttons on the keyboard Ctrl P.
- If printing does not occur, in the text document in the program menu, select the “print” function or find a graphic image of the printer and click on it.
- You can check the correctness of the connection through “start”. “devices and printers”. Go to this subsection, you will see the model of your printer and the readiness of the device for work.
How to connect a printer to a laptop. Step by step instructions
If a SIMilar need arises, in this article you will learn how to connect a printer to a laptop. These recommendations are also suitable for connecting a scanner or multifunctional device to any laptop model. Step-by-step instructions will help the novice user quickly cope with the task and eliminate installation problems.
How to connect printer to laptop manual
At this point, follow these instructions:
- Find a suitable location for the printing device. Please note that the cable is sufficient for the computer. If it is still too short, you can purchase an extension cord.
Select a USB port in your laptop, not occupied by other connections and NOT used for external storage of information. If you do not have free ones. buy a splitter, which is from one connector, it will make 5, or even 7.
Connect the printer to your laptop. It is best to do this when both devices are turned off. This is less likely to cause errors.
Connect the printing device to the network using the power cable.
Turn on the printer and boot the computer.
On the laptop, you will receive a notification that a new device is connected.
What to do if the product does not print
If you followed our step-by-step instructions, you should be fine with the connection. Often the refusal to print a document is:
- On the laptop, by default, another device is selected where documents for printing are received, it should be changed to the desired model;
- The printer is empty of paper, toner, or ink. You will see a notification about this on the printing device itself. The display of the newer model of the printer will show a corresponding inscription on the old one. the red light will blink;
- The cable connection between the laptop and the printer was disconnected;
- The printing device is not on the network.
Check all of the above nuances, then restart your laptop and computer. If you still have trouble installing, check with the printer manufacturer. The specialist will give more detailed explanations for a specific model.
Setting up the printer for work
Often, connected gadgets with correctly installed drivers start working automatically. Open the parameters menu by selecting the Corresponding item in the context menu (called by right-clicking on the icon). Here you can adjust the page size, ink density, resolution (normal, landscape, portrait, etc.). It is recommended to print a test page to check if the settings are correct.
It is very SIMple to connect the device. just insert one end of the cable into the desired connector on it, the other end needs to be inserted into the corresponding socket on the system unit.
After that, turn on the power button on the printer case. Usually, the startup process is accompanied by a light or sound signal.
- After that we look at the monitor. There should be a message indicating that new hardware has been found. The computer realized that a new device is connected, but does not yet understand which one. In order for the PC to be able to recognize it, you need to perform the following procedure.
- Left-click on the “Start” icon, then select the “Devices” section. If the item is in the quick access of the camera, find it on the taskbar.
- If the configuration was done automatically, without errors, the connected device will be displayed in the list of active connections. If this does not happen, try connecting again.
Connect your Samsung printer to your laptop
The first thing to do is turn on the printer itself. This is necessary for the computer to identify the gadget. The device is connected using a USB cable, one end of which is connected to the case, the other, respectively, to the system unit.
Latest generation devices support wireless connectivity. Let’s consider each case in more detail.
It is not enough to install the equipment, for correct operation it is also necessary to configure the drivers suitable for a specific operating system.
The set with the gadget usually comes with a driver disk. All the owner needs to do is SIMply insert the disc into the drive after plugging in and follow the system prompts. The software will install itself. After that, the system will display a message about the need to Reboot. After reboot, the printer will be fully functional.
If your device supports a wireless network connection, turn on your computer and wait for the computer to display a message that a new device has been found. Also, the gadget will appear in the list of active wi-fi connections and in the list of printers and faxes on a PC.
How to connect a Samsung printer to a laptop
A printer is a useful device for home and office use. The mechanism of its operation is very clear and familiar to almost everyone. But when the need arises to connect it to a new computer, many users are lost. We’ll show you how to connect a Samsung printer to a laptop and use both devices effectively in tandem.
If you got the device without an installation disc, you can download the drivers yourself using the update function. To do this, go to the program manager, find the section with the same name and expand. Find the required one, right-click on it. In the list that appears, select the term “Driver Update”. Select the option “Automatic search” and follow the prompts.
Connecting a Samsung m2020 printer to a laptop is done in a few clicks. Fortunately, most modern models are plugged in and configured automatically. A person can only use the finished result.
How to troubleshoot
The first step is to make sure the equipment is plugged into a power source and turned on. The fact that the device is connected to power is indicated by a lit indicator located in the lower part of the case. Then you need to check if the cables are connected correctly. If one of them is poorly connected, then this may be the cause of the problem. Many models of modern scanners are equipped with special levers that block the equipment during transportation. This fact should be indicated in the operating instructions, so you should carefully reread it again. Sometimes the scanner can be normalized SIMply by restarting the computer or laptop.
How to connect a scanner to a computer: step by step
- After studying the instructions, you can start connecting the device. First you need to disconnect your computer from the network.
- Connect the cable from the scanning device to the corresponding port on the computer or laptop.
- Turn on the computer or laptop, wait until the equipment is fully loaded.
- The boot box will display a system message stating that a new device has been detected.
- Insert the disc into the drive and load the drivers. You can not use the disc, but download from a special site from an Internet resource.
- Install the software using the installation wizard.
- Scan any document or image to test device operation.
- If you need to connect several computers to one scanner, you will have to use a network switch.
If you need to connect several computers to one scanner, you will have to use a network switch. Thus, you can connect any office equipment: printer, fax or telephone. Drivers Must be installed on all types of hardware. Only in this case, uninterrupted operation of the equipment is possible. Otherwise, scanning or faxing of documents will be incorrect, or will not function at all.
What problems may arise
It may happen that the connection was made according to the rules, but the scanner still does not work. There can be many reasons for the problem. One of the possible reasons may be that the drivers were NOT installed. The scanner may NOT work if the cables are poorly or loosely connected to the computer, or if the control stick is SIMply not turned on. Scanning may NOT occur or the image quality is very poor. Sequential hardware verification steps should be taken to determine the true problem.
What is required for this
After studying the operating manual of the device, you must prepare all the necessary cables, make sure that they have external mechanical damage. The connecting wires must NOT be pulled tight when connecting, as there is an increased chance of breakage in the connection. The equipment itself should also be inspected for damage or cracks. Usually with an attachment scanner is a disk with the necessary drivers and software. The disc does not need to be removed far, it will make it easier to install files through the floppy drive. Modern computer models are not all equipped with disk drives, so no disks are needed for such equipment. For such cases, the drivers can be downloaded from Special sites. It is advisable to take advantage of the offer to download and install drivers from the scanner manufacturer’s website.
How to connect a scanner to a computer
A scanner is required to create copies of documents, photographs and any notes on paper. With its help, the contents of paper carriers are analyzed, and their digital image is reproduced with the file being saved on a computer. To install the equipment, you must not only correctly connect the device to your computer, but also configure it to work. The equipment is necessary for the full functioning of most organizations, and more and more people are purchasing a device for personal use.
Connecting the Scanner to a Computer
For high-quality operation of the device, you need to correctly connect and install drivers. Modern equipment is equipped with everything necessary for an ordinary person to cope with this without certain skills and knowledge.
First, prepare a comfortable place for the device near your computer. For future convenience and comfort in work, it is necessary to take into account the dimensions of the device, the length of the connecting wire. After the scanner is in place, you can start connecting.
Depending on Windows
After installing the device to a computer running Windows 8 or 8.1, a problem may arise that can be completely solved. A frame with the message “Unable to connect scanner” may appear on the computer monitor. This system does not install drivers by default without digital signature. There is only one boot mode in the system. To solve this problem, follow these steps:
- Go to the side menu, find the “Options” item.
- The next item is “Changing computer settings”.
- Go to the “Update and Recovery” item, and then to “Recovery”.
- To get to the boot options selection menu, you must restart your computer while holding down the “Shift” key.
- In the menu that appears, select “Diagnostics”, then “Boot Options”.
- A list of items will appear, from which select “Connect mandatory verification of driver signatures”, restart the computer.
- After the reboot, the “boot options” menu will appear, select the item under number 7. This is done using the key with the same number.
- Now you should restore the previously deleted software.
- Check the operation of the device by printing any document.
After all these steps, the scanner will start working. In order for the equipment to work smoothly for a long time, it is necessary to handle it carefully. The scanner must not be dropped, hit, or installed in a humid or dusty environment. Subject to the basic rules, the device will last a long time and efficiently.
How to connect a scanner to a laptop: tips for beginners
Connecting peripheral devices to the computer. A task that every user must cope with. Even a novice user learns these skills before working with such a complex machine. and more, users are interested in how to connect a scanner to a laptop. What tips and tricks will help you cope with the task at hand? What every person should know when planning to bring an idea to life?
How to connect a scanner to a laptop? This is not difficult to do. It is enough to follow a small instruction that is understandable even for a novice user. It is recommended NOT to break the sequence of actions. Otherwise, the connected equipment will malfunction.
How to connect an HP scanner or any other to a laptop? This requires:
- Remove the equipment from the box and then place it in a convenient place for a person. It is better to immediately find a separate space for the scanner.
- In the box, the user will find a power cable, a USB cable and a driver disk (sometimes it contains additional software for working with scanned images). All these items must be removed and unpacked.
- Switch on laptop / computer. Wait for the operating system to load.
- Connect the power cord to the scanner, then to the mains.
- Connect the device with a USB cable to a laptop or computer.
- Turn on the scanner. On modern operating systems, an automatic driver search will start. It usually ends in failure.
- Insert the driver disc into your computer (DVD or CD-ROM). Following the instructions of the installer, it will deliver the necessary software to recognize the connected equipment.
- As soon as the drivers are installed on the laptop, the connected scanner will be recognized. You can work with the device.
It is this aLGorithm of actions that is recommended to adhere to when implementing the task of connecting scanners or printers. You can start the driver installer first, and then turn on the connected hardware. But in this case, you will have to wait until the initializer itself “asks” the user to do this.
The first step is to understand what kind of connected device we are talking about. What is a scanner? Why is it needed?
Scanner. This is a device that allows you to digitize documents. In addition, the machine serves to make copies of the papers placed in it. It is very convenient! Most often in practice, this technique is associated with printer functions.
There are several types of scanners. For example, black and white and color. Accordingly, in the first case, copies will only be in black and white, in the second. In color. Each user decides for himself which model to buy. Models that work with color are popular. But how do you connect a scanner to a laptop? What is required for this?
In fact, everything is not as difficult as it seems. Scanners are connected to laptops in the same way as to desktop computers. But for this, the user must have a certain inventory. Which one? What is it about?
If a person is thinking about how to connect a scanner (and a printer) to a laptop, he will need the following items:
- Working PC (in this case. Laptop)
- USB cable for scanner / printer;
- Power cable from the connected device;
- Driver disc.
No further accessories are needed. Perhaps any power source (free socket), as well as a free USB port on a laptop. As a rule, all the necessary cables and cords along with the installation disc are included with the equipment.
This is far from the only scenario. and more users are interested in how to connect a scanner to a laptop without a disk. Is it possible to do this at all?
Yes. After all, the disc can be lost over time. This does NOT mean that the scanner or printer can no longer be connected. To do without an installation disk, you can use one interesting trick.
It is about downloading the required driver from the Internet. To bring your idea to life, you need:
- Login to the printer or scanner manufacturer you want to use.
- Select the type of connected equipment in the special menu, and then the specific model of the device. It is written both on the scanner and on the box in which the purchase was.
- Download executable file (.Exe format).
It’s all. What actions should the user take after that? How to connect a scanner or printer to a computer if there is no disk with drivers?
Connection instructions without disk
The process as a whole is not much different from the previously given aLGorithm. How to connect a scanner to a laptop without an installation disc? For this you have to:
- Place the device in a convenient place.
- Connect the printer / scanner to the laptop using a USB cable and a power cable.
- Turn on the computer and the device with which you plan to work.
- Run the previously downloaded executable file. It serves as a replacement for the driver disc.
- Following the instructions of the installer, install the hardware drivers.
This is where the whole process ends. The main thing. Download the driver for a specific device model. Otherwise, installing the software will not bring results.