How to set up Epson iPrint?
- Download the free Epson iPrint app to your mobile device;
- Connect your Epson printer to a wireless network;
- Connect your mobile device to the same network;
- Send a Print Job Using Epson iPrint.
|Download iPrint App for iOS Devices →|
|Download iPrint App for Android Devices →|
How to set up Epson Email Print (Cloud Print)?
- Download Epson E-Print and install it on your computer;
- Connect your printer and PC to the same wireless network;
- Register your Epson printer on a special server www.epsonconnect.com (the driver will automatically request registration during the installation process);
- Attach the document or photo you want to email and send it to the device’s email address you received. The letter and its attachments will be printed on your printer.
Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you to print cloud using a Google server.
You can find out more information here. www.google.com/cloudprint/learn/
EPSON L3150 WI-FI Setup: How to Connect WI-FI with Mobile: WI-FI Direct Connection
Compact MFP with integrated ink tanks and Wi-Fi printing and scanning
Ink tanks fully integrated into the device body
Record low cost of printing
A printer. scanner. copier with the ability to print and scan over Wi-Fi
Consumable kit for 3 years of printing
Wi-Fi wireless photo printer with record low cost price
Wireless printing over Wi-Fi
Record low cost of printing
6 colors (black, cyan, magenta, yellow, light cyan, light magenta)
Pin code input
Unfortunately, not all routers have a WPS button, and therefore you will have to use the method for entering a special pin code. It is located at the bottom of the printer on a sticker with information about the serial number and MAC address. Consists of eight numbers, which are divided into pairs of 4 with a hyphen. The code needs to be written down or remembered.
In the admin part, after logging in, find the menu section with the name WPS (can also be indicated as “QSS” or the full name of WI-FI Protected Setup). Now click on the button or link that adds a new device. Enter the PIN code of the printer. Save changes if required.
Epson Connect Solutions
Automatic driver installation for USB device
If you are using one of the operating systems of the Windows 7, 8 or 10 family, then the driver can be installed automatically from the OS database. To do this, make the first connection via a USB cable. After turning on the printer and computer, wait until the device is recognized and installed. You can watch the process in the notifications in the lower right corner. Everything will take from 5 to 20 minutes. After the USB cable can be disconnected.
Wi-Fi printing from your phone or tablet
The best solution for such purposes would be to use the popular iPrint application. You can download it for free from the App Store if you have an Iphone or Ipad, and from Google Play for users of smartphones with Android OS. For phones on Windows Mobile, the steps are similar to the “desktop” version of the installation.
Sharing your life and saving time just got easier.
Print and share anywhere, instantly.
Epson Remote Printing