The process is intuitive and does not require the purchase of additional accessories or installation of programs.
The method is suitable if the TV from Samsung TV has at least 1 required connector (for example, 43NU7090 has 2 Eichdiemay ports at once). Where it is exactly located, you can find out by looking in the instructions for the technique or in reviews dedicated to a specific television model.
AV cable connection
If it is not possible to use the first 2 methods, an analog cable comes to the rescue. True, the image quality may be slightly lower than when synchronizing TV and phone via HDMI or USB.
Nevertheless, the method is working and for its implementation in practice you will need the following cables (one of 3):
- Composite. insert the cable plugs into the RCA TV connector (the “tulips” are multi-colored, so it’s unrealistic to get confused when connecting), connect the other end of the cable to the iPhone via the Composite AV Cable adapter. Then go to “Settings”: for TV. activate AV, phone. enable the option “Mirroring”.
- Component. useful for owners of Apple smart from version 4 and higher. The synchronization process is identical to item # 1.
- VGA. suitable for 5th generation iPhones and newer, allows you to view content on a large screen in HD resolution (up to 1080). Additionally, you need a Lightning to VGA adapter. You need to connect it to the light connector of the phone, then connect to the TV via the VGA cable. In this case, to output sound, you will need a separate channel, for example, a mini jack.
Instructions on how to connect iPhone to Samsung TV: 4 proven ways
Content from a 4.7, 5.8, 6.5-inch or second iPhone can be easily watched on a large 32-82 “TV screen from Samsung. You just need to properly connect your iPhone to your TV. How to do it? Do you need additional devices? The article describes the main methods of synchronization TV from Samsung and Apple phone.
How to connect
The catch is that Apple’s mobi gadgets have an HDMI connector. The problem is solved by purchasing a special adapter for devices:
- 4th generation. Digital AV Adapter;
- 5, 5S, 6S and newer. AV-Adapter “lighting”.
Now, connecting an iPhone like the XR to a Samsung TV is a breeze, with a Lightning cable (plug into phone) on one side of the device and an HDMI (plug into a TV) cable on the other. All. The synchronization process will happen automatically.
Tip: If you have problems with the connection, you can go to TV settings and select HDMI as the signal source.
With this connection option, the so-called N. Mirroring. that is, everything that shows the smartphone display is duplicated on a large TV screen.
How to connect
How to connect iPhone (for example MRY42FS / A) to Samsung TV:
- Take the wire from the phone package;
- Connect one end of the cord to the phone;
- The second. into the USB-TV connector (see the instructions where it is located).
Synchronization of 2 gadgets occurs automatically. In addition, Smart will also recharge during such a connection.
Nuance: iPhone acts as a flash drive, i.e. Viewing online content is not possible. But all the pictures stored in the memory of the gadget can be displayed on the television screen without any problems.
This is a small console console. With its help, you can quickly display pictures in high quality. Games and more from smart, world wide web or iTunes to a large TV screen (in some countries, the system supports the option of voice control).
How to connect iPhone to TV using Apple:
1.Provide a stable internet connection.
2.Update Apple to the latest iOS version.
Tip: you can control the set-top box by using any Apple mobi gadgets, pre-installed the TV Remote program on them.
The advantages of this method are as follows:
- Even an ordinary TV model in tandem with an Apple set-top box turns into “smart” technology with smart functions;
- You can play any content from iPhone memory or iTunes library on the big screen from Samsung;
- It is convenient to play games using the remote control (any programs can be installed from the App Store and display the picture on the TV screen).
- Apple TV is not a cheap purchase, and you can’t do without a set-top box;
- Requires iPhone 4 or newer.
This was the final trick for pairing iPhone TVs. You can choose and try any of them, Don’t forget about the “equipment”: wires, adapters, Apple TV.
How to connect a printer via Wi-Fi. General instruction
- First you need to choose a printer that will suit you. It must connect to the router.
- Using a network cable, you need to connect the network port of the router to the printer. Next, we connect the printer to a personal PC.
- On all computers that will be in the network, you must install all the necessary drivers for the selected printer.
- You need to set a static IP for the device. It is best to use the address of the zone where other devices on the network are located. In all addresses Only the fourth segments should differ. When activated, the network printer will have unchanged IP even if the DHCP function is enabled in the router.
- To find the device conveniently, as well as to avoid confusion, you can change the printer name.
Connection can be made using the built-in Print Server. With its help, the connection is made. As a result, access is opened from any personal PC, which is located in the network coverage area.
First, you need to connect the printer to one of the computers on the network. To do this, you need to connect it to the USB port and load all the drivers necessary for its operation. They are most often supplied with the printer on an installation disc. To check if the installation is correct, you must run a test page. If everything is installed correctly, the next step is to set it up as a network printer.
To connect the printer via Wi-Fi, you first need to set up the print server. To do this, you need to connect the printer to the router. The built-in menu of the router is used for configuration. To get into it, you need to write 192.168.1.1 in the search bar in any browser. If the IP addresses were changed during configuration, then you must enter the changed address.
In devices, you can now see the printer and check its status. The most important setting here is Printer location. In this line, you will need to write the network address of the device on each personal PC that is connected to the network. The printer must be installed on every computer. When the wizard starts, you will need to note that this will be a network printer.
The printer address is indicated by the one shown on the router. If the printer model is not displayed, you need to install a local device on this computer. If everything went well, it becomes the default on every PC. To check that everything is done correctly, you can print a test page.
There is another way to connect the printer via Wi-Fi. This method will be ideal if the IP address of the personal PC and Windows 7 OS are in the same radius with the network printer. To work, you need to turn on Wi-Fi on the printer and find it on the computer.
The above method for setting up a printer over Wi-Fi may NOT work. Then you need to open “Network Neighborhood”, then right-click on the icon, select properties and open “Network Connections”. Next, we find the “Local network”, and here we need the “General” tab. There we find the TCP / IP protocol and in its properties we write IP addresses, which we find in the instructions for this device.
There is another way how to connect the printer via Wi-Fi. To implement it on a router, you need to create access points. To do this, you need to connect the router to the printer using Wi-Fi for this. In the printer, you need to specify the type of encryption used and the access key. If the Wi-Fi indicator lights up, it means everything was done correctly.
Connecting a network printer in Windows 7
How to connect the printer via Wi-Fi if you are using “Windows” version 7? Installation can be greatly SIMplified. To do this, only for the seventh version, you can use a special utility. She will be able to automate the entire installation process.
At the beginning of the installation, you need to make sure that the network printer model supports the router.
After connecting, as in the description above, we write the following in the address bar of our browser: 192.168.1.1. Add a printer. Now you need to choose a port for it. Go to the “Create port” section and select “Standart TCP / IP Ports”. The next step, the installation wizard will tell you that you need to register IP addresses. This address for the router and printer must be the same. Now you need to select the usual type of device and continue to connect the printer via a Wi-Fi router.
You need to install all the necessary drivers for the printer. Find the required model in the proposed list. After completing all THESE actions, the installation wizard will offer to proceed to setting up the sharing of the device.
The installation wizard will inform you about the correct installation of drivers and offer to use the default printer. Click on the “Finish” button, and now it remains to configure the port properties.
We click on the installed printer with the right mouse button, and in its properties, in the TCP port settings, select the LPR protocol and give it a name.
When connecting, many users overlook some of the settings details, as a result of which not everything works as it should.
Connecting with Wi-fi Protected Setup
Pixma printers support connection via a WPS-enabled router. This method avoids entering passwords and SIMplifies the hardware installation procedure. In our case, the method is recommended for the Canon MG3640 printer. In order to use WPS, before setting up the printer, you should check the settings of the router and, if necessary, activate WPS. The router must be equipped with a WPS button.
The procedure for connecting the printer is as follows:
- Connect the printer to the mains.
- Press and hold the Wi-fi button until the printer power light starts flashing.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the router.
- When the printer and router are connected, the light on the printer will turn on continuously.
Router searches for a printer Takes a few minutes, but will further ensure uninterrupted access of the MFP to your network.
Users are still using fairly old models of printers. These models do not have Wi-fi connectivity. In addition, the manufacturer does NOT release driver updates. For this reason, users are forced to replace a perfectly working, but outdated printer with a new, upgraded model. How do you find a solution? As an example, let’s try to connect a Canon LBP 1120 printer to a Windows 7 computer or laptop.
The manufacturer’s website officially states that drivers for a 64-bit system are in development. If the user has a 32-bit OS installed, then there should be no problems with installing the driver. You can check the system capacity in the Computer menu. Properties. System type (the Bit depth field). The driver for the LBP 1120 model is downloaded from the official website and installed on a computer or laptop.
Next, the printer is connected as standard:
- Disconnect the computer (laptop) and the printer from the power supply. Connect the printer to the computer via the USB port.
- Turn on the printer, then the computer (laptop). After loading the operating system, the search for new equipment will begin.
- Search for and install the driver. To do this, cancel the search for the driver on the Internet and specify the system folder (the option “Search for a driver on this computer”) where the driver was saved after downloading.
- Ready to use after installing the printer driver.
And what to do if a 64-bit Windows 7 operating system is installed on the computer (laptop)?
The problem has two options:
- Connect the printer to a second computer or laptop with the necessary drivers, and print the necessary documents and photos via the local network;
- Pair a virtual machine with the LBP 1120 printer driver for Windows XP.
Virtual machines are familiar to many advanced users. These are emulator programs that reproduce the work of different platforms without reinstalling the working operating system. Examples of such machines are VirtualBox programs, Windows XP Mode.
Briefly, the aLGorithm is as follows:
- Download and install a virtual machine on a computer.
- Find and save the Canon LBP 1120 driver for Windows XP.
- Launches a virtual system, install the printer in it.
Setting up and working with virtual machines requires a fairly high level of competence. If the user is not confident in his abilities, entrust the connection of the Canon LBP1120 printer to a specialist.
How to connect a Wi-Fi printer to a computer and laptop?
Of the “classic” ways to connect a Wi-Fi printer, you can note:
How to connect the printer via Wi-Fi correctly. The most common mistakes when connecting and configuring
If you look at modern devices for printing, you will notice that for the most part they have very wide functionality. As a result, it will usually be much easier for a person to work with them. Connection without using wires today is one of the most necessary and demanded functions that is used in printing devices. Wi-Fi is also popular due to the fact that work has become much more comfortable and convenient, since there is a need to use a large number of connecting wires.
Is it very convenient to work with the printer? Using the capabilities of the wireless Internet for this. This is especially important if the work is connected with frequent business trips. At home, it is also often necessary to connect a printer via Wi-Fi. The most important advantage is the absence of a large number of cables, which are used to connect devices to each other.
When organizing their own network, many users are faced with the fact that for comfortable work it is necessary to configure shared access to the network printer being used. The printer can be connected to any personal PC located on your network.
Using an internal LAN between the printer and laptop.
This is possible in the case when a computer connected to a wireless network is able to independently distribute Wi-Fi.
Here, to set up a Wi-Fi printer connection, you should:
How to connect a regular printer to a laptop via Wi-Fi?
Unfortunately, the developers of budget models rarely provide devices with a built-in Wi-Fi transmitter, so for ordinary printers the following methods of remote connection to a computer are used:
Installation of additional network equipment. a print server, with which you can make the printer a node of a wireless LAN;
Cable connection of the printer to a computer that has access to a local Wi-Fi network: thus, any Wi-Fi device can communicate with the printer through an “intermediary”.
The advantage of this method lies in its cost-effectiveness: you do not have to spend money on additional expensive equipment. However, one cannot do without a second computer, who must constantly work through the entire “communication session”.
To set up a printer Wi-Fi connection in this way, you need to:
Now, by the “Print” command, your laptop will automatically print to a Wi-Fi printer connection.
Using a Wi-Fi router with a built-in Print Server function and a USB connector for external network devices on the case. To set up such a connection, you should:
However, such difficulties are justified only when Wi-Fi setup is required on a good old printer, which has long been “taken root” and is almost native. In other cases, it is more logical to immediately purchase a modern Wi-Fi printer with a built-in network module and does not suffer from setting up all kinds of additional equipment.
Among the most popular time-tested vendors here are: HP, Canon, Epson, Konica, Panasonic, Samsung, Xerox, Brother and Minolta: such a printer can be easily connected to a laptop, router, tablet, etc.
At the same time, depending on the specific situation, you can create a wireless connection with a laptop in different ways: we will consider the main options for connecting a printer via Wi-Fi in more detail.
How to connect a canon printer via Wi-Fi
Without a doubt, the printer is a very convenient and useful device in the household. But this device is rather bulky, especially in comparison with a miniature netbook or tablet. And tying a mobile PC to a heavy stationary device using a “standard” cable connection is at least irrational.
Therefore, in this article, we will take a closer look at how to connect a printer to a laptop via Wi-Fi, as well as what to do if the device does not see Wi-Fi.
And first of all, let’s dwell on the “classics of the genre”: how to make Wi-Fi out of an ordinary printer?
After all, agree that in order to configure a wireless connection between the printer and the laptop, both devices must support this function.
Connecting the printer via a Wi-Fi router:
To do this, first enable the function WPS on your router, and then use the WPS (QSS) button to connect the printer to your home Wi-Fi network.
To print via Wi-Fi, it is enough to connect from your laptop to the installed printer via the local network (see the link at the end of the article).
To do this, run “Search for available networks” in the printer’s control panel and select the network of your router by SSID. Here you will need to specify the password for Wi-Fi and confirm the connection to the network, after which the Corresponding Wi-Fi indicator should light up on the printer.
Run the driver installation and select a Wi-Fi connection with manual settings, after which the printer will be available for a wireless LAN connection.
Canon printers are affordable, easy to use and good value for money. Models of this brand have positively established themselves in the market. If installation via cable usually does not cause problems, setting up the printer in Wi-fi mode can be difficult. Let’s consider how to connect a Canon printer via Wi-fi to a computer or laptop, using the example of the common flagships Canon Pixma G3400, Canon Pixma MG3640.
The line of Pixma printers, in particular the G3400 model, equipped with a Wi-fi adapter, realizing the connection of a Canon Pixma printer in the following modes:
- Infrastructure, that is, to a home network with the introduction of a router;
- Direct connection in hotspot mode.
The main problem in this case is switching between modes. The Pixma G3400 does not have a display, so all manipulations are performed blindly by pressing and holding the buttons on the printer body.
The manufacturer recommends connecting a Canon printer to a computer in the access point mode, defining this method as the easiest. Follow these steps:
- Connect the printer to the mains.
- Press and hold the Wi-fi button until the printer power light starts flashing.
- Press the black, color and Wi-fi buttons in sequence. The power indicator will stop blinking and will remain illuminated.
- Activate Wi-fi on a computer or laptop.
- Find your printer model in the list of displayed equipment.
- Enter the requested password. A serial number is entered as a password in new printers, which can be viewed directly on the printer.
If there were no failures during the execution of the aLGorithm, then the connection was successful and you can start working. To connect a Canon printer to a laptop, you need to do exactly the same steps.
Some differences arise when setting up Wi-fi over a home network with the introduction of a router. In this case, the Pixma printer must be switched to infrastructure mode.
- Press and hold the Wi-fi button until the printer power light starts flashing.
- Press the color, black and Wi-fi buttons in sequence. The power indicator will light up constantly.
SIMilar to connecting via an access point, the searched printer is defined in the hardware folder and set as the default printer. To avoid confusion, when which buttons to press, it is worth writing down this information and sticking it directly on the printer so that it is always at hand.
The process of printing files from smartphones running on Android OS is very SIMple. This operating system is designed in such a way that even novice users will NOT have problems. For the reason that the standard operating system is not supported for direct printing, you will have to use additional software.
The following parameters can be set in the application:
- Page settings;
- Number of copies;
- Format (e.g. A4)
- Page orientation;
- Font size and more.
First you need to launch an application, for example, PrinterShare, and wait until it is fully loaded. After that, the program will offer to choose a printer depending on the connection option: USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and other options. We are interested in the first option. After Visit the section “Print Settings”. Enter the required parameters and send the file to print.
To print files stored on your smartphone, you need to connect the printer to your phone using a USB cable. It only takes a few minutes to connect the appliance and set it up properly. The scheme, which we will consider next, can be used for mobile phones running on the Android operating system.
To successfully sync, you need two things.
- Special program. Additional software required. For this we recommend PrinterShare with a clear and SIMple interface. The application can be downloaded through the Google Play service.
The pairing process is SIMple, just connect the adapter to your smartphone and then connect the mobile device to the printer using a USB cable.
Then you need to download the application to your smartphone, launch it and select the office equipment used in the settings. Additional software will open access to all files that are stored in the memory of the mobile device.
How to print documents?
It only takes a few minutes to print any document. This time will be quite enough to understand the application necessary for pairing and using office equipment. In this case, we will also focus on the PrinterShare application.
Users can choose from two options: paid and free versions. The second option is more test and differs from the first in reduced functionality. For those who are going to use the application often, it is recommended to purchase a premium account and use its capabilities to the maximum. In paid mode, you can print Not only photos, but also SMS, contacts, call logs and other files stored in the phone memory and on a flash drive.
The full version of the application works with all the required formats: PDF, DOC, TXT, DOCX and other modern extensions. On the official Google Play service, the application is available for all users of the Android operating system for only 269 rubles.
The main menu will display the storage options for the desired file. The “Select” key is located in the lower right corner of the program. When you click on it, a window will open in which you need to select the option for connecting the equipment (printer). After that, all that remains is to select the required document, enter certain parameters (number of pages, orientation and other settings) and then confirm the selected action by clicking on the “Print” button. After a few seconds, the technician will start working.
Features of syncing with iPhone
The method described above is suitable for Android smartphones. When using Apple-branded devices, you need to look for another sync option.
According to experts, in order to print files from gadgets from a well-known brand, the printer must be equipped with a Wi-Fi module.
There are several applications commonly used by advanced iPhone users.
Here are the most common programs.
- Apple AirPrint. With this application, you can print any file without using wires.
- Handy Print. This application acts as an alternative to the above option. This is a paid program. The user is provided with only 2 weeks of free use.
- Printer Pro. A SIMple program for quickly printing files from a mobile phone from the Apple brand.
Next, you need to turn on office equipment, launch the wireless connection module, activate the same function on your smartphone, find the printer in the list of paired devices and use one of the above programs to print a text document, graph or image.
How to connect a printer to a phone via USB and print documents?
- Printer connection
- Features of syncing with iPhone
Printers are widely used in everyday life. This is a profitable purchase for those who often work with large volumes of documents, and also prefer to print photos at home. Office equipment can be connected Not only to a computer, but also to mobile devices by printing files directly from the phone.
Any user may have problems when pairing equipment, regardless of their experience with the equipment and the quality of the equipment used.
Let’s analyze the most common problems and how to solve them.
- If the phone does not see the printer connected to it via a USB cable, the first step is to check the integrity of the wire. If it has defects, they can become a prerequisite for problems. Remember that even a seemingly intact cable can be damaged inside. Test the cord with a different technique if possible.
- This may be due to a problem with the printer. The cable connecting the equipment to the mains must be intact.
- The equipment may refuse to print because the consumable has run out. You can check the amount of ink using the driver installed on your computer. Models equipped with LCD display alert the user without connecting to a PC. Also, the tray must have the required amount of paper.
- If the program used for printing gives an error, it must be removed from the phone and reinstalled again. If the problem is not resolved, use another application, or check the smartphone operating system for viruses.
- Inkjet printers run on liquid ink, which tends to dry out when not in use. To cope with this problem, you will have to contact specialists.
- Sometimes the cause of the malfunction lies in the clogged connectors. They become clogged with dust and oxidize over time. In this case, gently clean the ports with a regular ear stick or soft cloth. Then you need to reconnect the equipment. If this procedure did not help to cope with the problem, you need to seek help from specialists.
How to connect the printer to the phone via USB and print documents, see.
Establishing a connection using Wi-Fi
If you decide to establish a wireless connection to print photos, then Wi-Fi must be present on both the smartphone / tablet and the printer. There are several ways to solve the problem of how to connect Android to a printer via Wi-Fi. For example, modern models of printing devices have the ability to send a task directly via Wi-Fi Direct. To do this, you need to enable it by opening the “” section in the settings of the mobile device. In some versions of Android OS it is written as “Wi-Fi Direct”.
However, using this method with the help of earlier models of printers will NOT work, but you can go the other way. connect to the network. To do this, you need to make the printer network not from a personal computer, but connect directly to the router. All in all, wireless connectivity makes it easy to use your mobile device to print photos and texts.
Organization of a direct connection between Wi-Fi printer and router via WPS
- To answer the question of whether it is possible to connect a smartphone or tablet to a printer in order to send documents for printing directly from a mobile device, you need to enable WPS on your router. But for this you may need the name of the SSID and the password from it.
- In addition, it would be nice to make sure that the device really has WPS support.
- Also find out your PIN. you can find it on the box from the router and it usually consists of 8 digits preceding the MAC address or serial number.
- If all the conditions are met, then enable WPS on your router. Type in “192.168.1.1.” In your browser. Use the word “admin” as login and password.
- Open the “Security / Security” section, then set the “Enable” parameter in “WPS SETUP”.
- When doing this, check if MAC address filtering is disabled. It is worth noting that some routers have a WPS button that you just need to press.
- Click on the “Network” section and go to “Wireless” there. Check the “Wi-Fi Protection Setup”.
- Please note that in order to organize communication between both devices, you need to enable WPS in a range that does NOT exceed 2 minutes!
- Finally, try using the printer configured this way through your phone or tablet. If printing was successful, then everything was done correctly, otherwise, pay attention to the following method.
How to print to a printer from your phone
Many users are often interested in the answer to the question of how to print from a phone to a printer. After all, thanks to this, it is impossible not to transfer the necessary document to the USB flash drive, because. You can SIMply drop it on your iPhone or iPad, and then print it out at any time using the MFP. But first you need to solve the problem related to how to connect the printer to the tablet. To do this, check out the methods listed below. perhaps one of them will be preferable for you.
Printing with Google Cloud Print
A possible solution to the problem related to how to print a document to a printer from a phone is to use a virtual printer from Google. You can find out more interesting and important information in Google cloud print in this article. To use this method, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Google account on your Android tablet or smartphone and set it up to use Google Play, Gmail and other Google applications.
- Install the Google Chrome browser on the personal computer connected to your device. if this has NOT been done before.
- Download and install the Cloud Print software on your mobile device.
- Now open your Google browser on your PC and click on the “Menu” icon in the upper right corner. She herself represents three horizontally located lines.
- In the drop-down menu, find “Settings” and by clicking on this item, scroll to the bottom until you find a link that reveals additional settings
- Now find the section with Google Cloud Print and click on the button responsible for adding a new device. Thus, you will run a command that will help you find printers connected to your PC and configure them properly.
- In turn, launch the previously installed Cloud Print app on your tablet or phone. Wait for it to sync with your Google Cloud Print account.
- You can open the document you plan to print and name it “Share”. The menu should now have an option called “Cloud Print”.
- Click on the print item and wait for your file to be printed. But please note that in this case, not only the printer itself must be turned on, but also the computer to which it is connected.
Establishing a connection via a USB cable
If you plan to set up printing of all kinds of documents on your smartphone or tablet, then you can use a regular USB cable. But it should be said right away that this option is NOT the best, because Not all printers and mobile devices can do this. To start typing from iOS or Android, you need a USB-HOST output on your smartphone / tablet. In addition, you will need the Corresponding drivers for the device.
It should be noted that there are very few printing office equipment with drivers suitable for devices running Android OS. But sometimes the device starts to become visible after installing an application such as “USB connection Kit”. If you succeed in meeting all the conditions, then the device for printing will be seen as USB. After that you can send any document to print.
Among all modern manufacturers in their models of printers and MFPs, only HP took care. The fact is that she developed a special application called ePrint, the installation of which allows you to see almost all models of printing HP office equipment on tablet computers connected using a USB cable, for example, an ipad.
Printing with Dropbox
Another great solution to the problem discussed in this article is to use Dropbox, which is a cloud data storage. This is the best option when you need to print a document to a PC outside of the wireless coverage area. At the same time, there is support for printing text documents and photographs of various formats.
- To get started, download and install the Dropbox app on your smartphone or tablet, as well as on your PC.
- Save all the documents from your personal computer that you would like to Access from your Android device to Dropbox.
- Log in to the account under which you registered in the application from any PC connected to the printer.
- Open access to the files that you uploaded to the cloud storage and click on “Print”.
- At the end Wait for the end of the process of printing the selected documents.