The only safe method to sign out of Google Account on Samsung devices running Android is through System Preferences. The procedure itself for deleting an account from a smartphone is slightly different depending on the installed version of the OS and the graphical shell.
Sign out of a Google account on Samsung
Reset phone data
An alternative to the first option may be to reset the device’s settings, as it will completely clear the memory, automatically disabling all once added accounts, including Google. However, due to the fact that any other user information will be deleted along with this, the method is recommended to be used only in extreme cases, for example, if you cannot exit using the appropriate section of the operating system or before selling the device.
- If you are using a Samsung device with TouchWiz, the uninstallation is almost the same as in pure Android. First of all, open the “Settings” system application, go to the “Accounts” section and select the “Google” subsection.
On a smartphone with multiple accounts, first select the desired profile by touching the corresponding line. After that, on the page with synchronization options, open the “Options” auxiliary menu in the upper right corner of the screen and select “Delete account. record “.
- On Samsung mobile devices with pure Android, the process of logging out of a Google account is almost identical for all versions of the operating system. To delete, open the standard “Settings” application, go to “Accounts” or “Users and Accounts” and select the “Google” section.
After going to the sync options, tap on the three-dot icon in the upper right corner of the screen and use the “Delete account” option. In some cases, you need a button located below the address.
To complete, confirm the action through the pop-up window. If the procedure is completed successfully, you will receive a notification.
We did not consider the option of logging out of the account through the browser and other applications, since the profiles added to the device are saved in the settings in any case. In this regard, if you try to exit through other software, you will still somehow find yourself in the system parameters.
Open the installation of the portable gadget and download the ADB RUN program. Connect the phone to the stationary equipment and go to the application saved from the network. In the screenshot below, the following commands are available to reset Google account on Android (they have the same beginning. adb shell).
The next method does not need to perform intricate manipulations with the firmware or download additional software. Insert the SIM card into the “problematic” device, start the phone and open an account, then:
- call your smartphone;
- during the duration of the call, by long pressing the central button, open “Google Now” and drop the call;
- tap on the line “Back” and enter the settings in the search field;
- after going to the appropriate section, reset your Google account on Android by deactivating the marks in the recovery tab.
- start activation of the connection with Wi-Fi;
- during network verification, return to the previous frame;
- mark another arbitrary wireless Internet access point in the list;
- write any characters in the password field, select the typed text, call the additional menu and select the line “Show hints”;
- before you reset your Google account, on Android, type the word settings and go to the configuration of the cellular gadget;
- in the familiar section of the backup, mark “Reset DRM licenses”;
- turn on the network again and indicate the information about the new profile in Google.
- remove the SIM-drive from the device;
- start your smartphone, decide on the language and skip the notification about the need to insert a SIM card;
- by long pressing the “dog” symbol you get to the bottom frame, where you go to the settings;
- click on the display of open utilities;
- in the search field, enter the settings;
- in the configuration go to “Restore and reset” and bypass the Google profile in this way.
Now let’s deal with the standard scheme. thereby FRP:
- type registration information from the account that was in effect before the return of the equipment to its original state (request a login with a password from the previous owner);
- unlink the Android phone using a PC and login to Google account configuration;
- visit the service if you have a guarantee and receipts.
- install a SIM card;
- make a call to the phone;
- accept the call and add it to your contacts;
- at the stage of entering information about the subscriber, enter arbitrary numbers and click on the line for adding a new contact to the Google account;
- write down the username and password for the account;
- save the contact in the profile and restart the device.
How to disable Factory Reset Protection
To completely deactivate the built-in protection, follow these steps:
- open the configuration of the cellular device;
- then mark the line “Accounts / Accounts”;
- select “Google”;
- click on the button to delete your profile in Google;
- enable developer mode (USB debugging);
- activate the slider called “OEM Unlock”.
When a Google account is reset on Android, the system may not “recognize” the password. Confusion arises if the user has recently changed the secret combination of characters. Just log in to your account a few days later.
How to reset google account on Samsung a50
Google account allows you to install applications from the market, so it is usually required to create one for everyone.
Without it, your Samsung a50 phone loses many of its capabilities, only it can create problems if you forgot your password.
In most cases, this happens after a factory reset, as Android 9 has built-in FRP protection, a new security method aimed at protecting our data in the event that our phone is lost or stolen.
You can easily delete your Google account by having access to the settings, but after resetting it is not. How to get around?
On older versions of Android, this prohibition was removed easily, now everything is more complicated. If you get ROOT rights, then in the data / system directory you can delete account.db.
You most likely do not have such rights, but there is a solution for a non-rooted Samsung a50. You do not need to contact the service for help.
Reset Google account Samsung a50 after reset
It sounds a bit absurd, but more than half of people with such problems do not remember the password of their Google account, as a result, they are looking for a way to unblock it.
So I decided to help them. I will demonstrate how to quickly / easily delete a Google account after starting with factory settings.
How to Delete Google Account Permanently on Android
The aforementioned factory reset lock requires you to provide the account password that was previously registered on your Samsung a50. on your a20 phone | a30 | a40 | a60 | a70 | a80 | a90 to get rid of Google in this way, you can also.
It should be added that in order to avoid such situations in the future, you must first delete all accounts from the phone before resetting.
If you forget to do this, then later you should expect a request for a password to the account, but if this has already happened, then go here to download a special application (there is also an instruction there).
You will need to install the application from the link on another phone, so take care of it.
After that, it is sent from it to your SMS, only not a simple one, but with the authority of the operator and with a link to YouTube.
Therefore, the Internet must be. Further, after logging in to YouTube, you will have the opportunity to open the parameters and calmly delete your Google account.
From now on you can start setting up your phone without locking Factory Reset Protection.
There are other workarounds, only unfortunately Google is constantly applying fixes to fix any vulnerabilities that could lead to FRP being removed, so the old ones no longer work on newer models.
If you have any questions, feel free to comment. I will always be happy to help. Success.
How to download Samsung Apps
Now that your account is activated, you can download any applications to Samsung Apps.
This can be done in one of two ways.
The first way is to go to the Samsung Apps website and find what you want to download. Select the type of device on which you would like to install the application and give confirmation. The application will be downloaded to the device of your choice.
You can also download directly from your cell phone by launching Samsung Apps and choosing what you want to download.
To do this, you must log into your account through a browser. If you are interested in finding out the username, then you can see it by going into the settings, then accounts.
How to Create Google Account on Android Samsung
In some cases, you may need to reset your Samsung account. For example, when selling your device. It is even easier to complete than to register. This will require the following steps:
Samsung, like many other companies, invites owners of their devices to create a dedicated account. This account is a kind of account that combines all Samsung services at once, and also stores important data. When registering, a unique name is reserved for the user, corresponding to the linked e-mail. How to create and how to delete Samsung account? What does he give at all? About this below.
- How to register a Samsung account
- What Samsung account gives
- How to reset Samsung account
Now that your account is activated, you can download any applications to Samsung Apps.
What to do if an account is not created.
First you need to check if there is an Internet connection, without it you will not be able to do anything. Next, we check if there is a restriction for data transfer, perhaps this function is blocking the network. And also a banal reboot of the gadget sometimes helps to fix the problem.
In general, creating a Google account is quite a simple thing, but at the same time it is useful, so it will be possible to use a well-known search engine, Gmail mail, store materials in the cloud storage and many more functions will become available.
Now you can log into your Samsung account using your Google account and use Samsung branded services.
All Android smartphones have a common account. Google Account. But manufacturers often add their own solutions. For Samsung Galaxy, this is a Samsung account. It is needed to use branded services, for example, the Samsung cloud. How to create this account, now I’ll tell you.
To create an account, you need to go to the “Settings” of your smartphone and click on the person icon on a blue background.
Next, click on the “Continue with Google” button, because all Android users have a Google account.
Then you issue all the necessary permissions.
The next step is to familiarize yourself with the Samsung Operations Policy.
Now you can log into your Samsung account using your Google account and use Samsung branded services.
You can also watch this instruction in video format:
How to Remove Google Account from Android Phone: Different Models
How to Delete Google Account on Android? Google Account is a person’s account in this search engine. It brings together all the services of Google, for example, YouTube, GMail, Google (social network) and Google Play. It allows you to use the market for Android applications. Google Play. Without a Google account, the user will not be able to fully use the smartphone, and therefore the initial default action with every new Android device is to log into the Google account.
Something went wrong and the account is not deleted
Several times I had to deal with this error. when trying to delete the only Google account on Android (the owner of the gadget), the operation freezes and does not complete until you manually stop it. At the same time, the account remained in place.
One of the solutions turned out to be extremely simple. It is for the case when you want to log in to the device under a different account, make it the owner, and delete the old one.
- Launch the Gmail app by tapping this icon.
Android : How to Remove Google Account on Samsung Galaxy S6
- Open the menu hidden behind the “hamburger” button in the upper left corner of the screen and click “Add account”.
- If you already have another Gmail account, click Existing. If not, “New”. If you choose the second option, follow the instructions for registering a mailbox that you will receive next.
- Next, go to the settings of the “Mail Gmail” application again. Now there are 2 users. old and new. One (usually the old one) is loaded as the main one, the second is simply present in the list. Switch to the user you just added by tapping their icon.
- After that, click “Account Management” and repeat the operation of deleting the old one. Most likely, this time there will be no problems. The second account will remain the only one and will become the owner of the device. All files, contacts, settings and applications of the old account will be in place.
On different gadgets and in different versions of Android, certain points of this instruction may not be performed as described. But the principle is the same everywhere.
For those who have root rights
Those who managed to obtain superuser rights on their device have one more opportunity to demolish their Google account than others. You can simply delete the accounts.db file where Android stores account information. To do this, you need a file manager with access to protected service data, such as Root Explorer, and nothing else.
So, start Root Explorer, go to the / data / system folder (on separate firmwares. to / data / system / users / 0 /), open the accounts.db context menu with a long touch and select “Delete”.
How to erase your Google account on Android. if you don’t know your password and login
If you forgot your password and / or login, you need to restore them. Find out the login, that is, the email address. Google mail is simple. it appears in the name of the account, and you can find it in the parameters, the item “Accounts and synchronization”.
To return the password, you must do the following:
- Go to the Gmail program;
- Find the settings in the main menu;
- In the list that opens, select your email address;
- Select the top line. “Manage your Google account” /;
- Go to the “Personal data” tab;
- Click on the line with the password;
- Enter captcha;
- Reset the password.
After the reset, you will be prompted to enter a new password, which will be used in the future. And then use the removal methods described earlier.
Removing an account from your phone: step by step instructions
In some situations, you have to delete your Google account, for example, to log in to another. But not everyone knows how to delete a Google account from an Android phone, although there are several ways to do this.
Option 5 bypass Google account after reset
- We go through the menu of the initial setup of the device and connect to the Wi-Fi network
- We enter an e-mail and try to select it, the message “Send / Share” appears, select this item
- Open via SMS app
- In the field to whom we enter the number 112 and in the body of the letter we again write some text and send
- A notification appears that the SMS was not delivered, select this message
- At the top there will be a “Call” button, click on it
- In the dialers, erase the number 112 and enter ###
- A menu will open for testing the device, click on each item, one of them will redirect you to Android Settings
- In the settings, go to the “Reset and Restore” section and do a full reset
To completely disable Factory Reset Protection / FRP
- In order to disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP), you will need to go to the “Settings” Android before the direct reset. “Accounts / Accounts” and delete Google account.
- Activate “Developer Mode / (USB Debugging)” and enable “OEM Unlock”.
Option 4 bypass Google account after reset
After the reset, you need to try to enter the settings menu and then you will need:
- A computer
- Installed Android drivers
- Download ADB RUN to your device
- Connect Android to Computer and Run ADB RUN
adb shell content insert.-uri content: //settings/secure.-bind name: s: user_setup_complete.-bind value: s: 1
adb shell am start.n com.google.Android.gsf.login /
adb shell am start.n com.google.Android.gsf.login.LoginActivity
Option 10 bypass Google account after reset
- We connect to Wi-FI
- When the network check starts, we go back
- We choose another Wi-FI network, no matter what
- In the field for entering the password, we type absolutely any characters, after which we select them, and click on three dots (additional menu) and “Show hints”
- In Google we write “SETTINGS” and open the phone settings
- Next, select “Restore and Reset”. Reset DRM Licenses
- We return to the Wi-Fi connection, connect and enter a new account
Option 3 bypass Google account after reset
If your Android device supports Fastboot, then you can try to reset FRP through it.
- A computer
- Installed Android drivers
- Download Fastboot to your device
- Put the device into Bootloader mode
Then you can enter the following commands:
fastboot erase persistent fastboot erase frp fastboot erase config
Option 1 bypass Google account after reset
- Insert the SIM card into the device on which you want to delete the Google account
- Call this Android device
- Accept the call and click the add new call button
- In the dialers, write any numbers and “Add a number to an existing account”
- Enter your Google account details
- Save contact in your account
- Restart Android
Official Reset / Bypass FRP
- Enter the login and password from the Google account that was before the reset, if the device was purchased from hand, then ask for this information
- From the computer, go to the settings of the Google account and unlink the Android device
- If you have receipts and warranty coupons, contact the service center
- When replacing key modules or the motherboard of a smartphone or tablet
Option 1. Effective and challenging.
You can use APK apps to unlock Google account on Samsung. This method, we admit right away, is very difficult and time consuming. As in the previous case, this option is only suitable for Samsung phone models. Detailed guidance on using this method is given below.
- After resetting your Samsung phone to factory settings, wait for the welcome screen to appear, select the required language (Russian) and click on “Start”.
- Connect to your Wi-Fi network, after which you will be asked to enter your Google account details.
- In the field for entering your e-mail, enter any text, then press and hold it to select and go to the “Keyboard settings”.
- Next, select “About Samsung Keyboard” and open “Open Source Licenses”.
- On the agreement page in the dialog box, click on the three dots, select “Search the Internet”, after which your request will be rejected.
- Go back to the beginning and click three times on the “Home” button.
- The Talkback training menu will open, where you need to draw a large English letter “L” on the screen.
- After that, a general context menu will open, where you need to select “Talkback Settings”.
After going to settings, press the volume up and down buttons at the same time, a dialog will pop up asking if you want to suspend Talkback. Click “OK”.
Go to Device Administrators and disable Find My Device.
Select the “Add Account” option. Select “Google” from the list of available options. The “Failed to sign in” window will appear, select “Next”.
Go back to Settings and open Other Security Options. Go to “Device Administrators” and activate “Android Remote Control”.
Go to Settings, open the Software Information menu. Find the item “Build number” and click on it 7 times. Return to “Developer Options” and in the dialog box click “Accept”.
What is FRP lock
Factory Reset Protection (or FRP lock) in English means “protection from reset to factory settings.” This function is the need to confirm the data of the Google account synchronized with this device after the phone has been reset to factory settings. Now, if you lose your phone or become a victim of theft, attackers will not be able to bypass your lock password by restoring the factory settings and, therefore, will not have a single chance to somehow use your phone.
However, if you bought a hand-held phone and cannot contact the seller about unlocking the purchased device, or if you forgot your own Google account password, you will have to look for ways to bypass Google Account (FRP). Next, we will analyze several ways to bypass Google Account on Samsung.
How to Bypass Google Account on Samsung
Below is a guide to the main way to unlock a Google account on Samsung. The whole process begins after successfully restoring factory settings on your Samsung phone, after which you will need to follow the steps below to bypass Google account lock. Please note that this method works only for Samsung phones, it does not work on devices from other manufacturers.
- After resetting your phone to factory settings, restart your device.
- Select the required language (Russian) and connect to your Wi-Fi network.
After the screen for entering your Google account and virtual keyboard information appears, press and hold the “@” key to go to the settings menu.
After that, go back to general settings and open the “Developer options” menu. Activate the option “Unlocking pref. manuf. OEM “and then click” Back “twice.
Ways to Unlock Google Account on Samsung
Recently, the smartphone has become the focus of important information about the owner of the device: it contains his personal files, bank card data, phone numbers, text and voice messages, logged into accounts of various social networks, etc., etc. Therefore, protecting access to this data becomes a top priority for every phone owner. In daily use, this is ensured by the presence of a screen lock password in any of the possible ways (password, pin code, graphic pattern, fingerprint). If your phone is lost or stolen, you can use the Find My Device function (provided that it is activated). However, a few years ago, Google took to a new level of organizing the security of users’ personal data and protecting their devices. The company introduced the FRP lock function, which will be discussed later in our article.
Option 2. Effective and simple
The above methods can easily scare any user with the complexity of the descriptions and the sheer number of actions that need to be taken to unlock a Google account on Samsung s7 or any other phone model from this manufacturer. Fortunately, Tenorshare has introduced a program to the software market that allows you to solve this issue no less quickly, but most importantly. without the need to delve into complex technical operations. All you need to do is follow the program prompts and press the required interface buttons. As simple, fast and efficient as possible. these are the key features of Tenorshare 4uKey for Android.
So, to remove FRP lock after factory reset on your Samsung phone, follow further instructions.
Step 1 Download the installation file of the program from the official website of the developer and install it on your PC. Launch the program and connect your Samsung phone to your computer using a USB cable. In the main menu of the program, select the option “Remove Google Account Lock (FRP)”.
Attention: Before taking any further action, please read the important information:
- Your phone’s operating system will be updated to the latest available version.
- For normal operation, the battery charge of your phone must be at least 50%.
- The USB cable must be securely and correctly connected to the phone and PC.
Step 2 After the program recognizes the device, click Start uninstall
Step 3 Download Bypass FRP APK and install Bypass FRP APK on your phone according to the instructions in the program window.
Step 4 Set the unlock pattern and reboot your phone
In newer versions of Android OS, you will need to verify your Google account after every factory reset. This feature provides Samsung phone owners with additional protection against intruders, but at the same time, it is a cause for their concern. If you don’t know how to bypass FRP protection on your own Samsung phone, then in our article you will find a detailed description of the best ways to take back control of the device.
How to Remove a Google Account from an Android Phone | How to sign out of Google Account Android