? Will Google Play Music work as an alternative to the stock music app?
The Google Play Music application can completely replace the stock “Music”. The Google app has a user-friendly interface (albeit imperfect), the music being played is displayed in the Control Center and on the lock screen, and most importantly, there are no ads in the Google Play Music app, unlike similar apps from the App Store.
Music plays quietly on the locked screen
? How to Download Music to iPhone or iPad without iTunes
Using the Chrome browser on your computer, go to the Google Play Music homepage.
Press the button to open the menu in the upper left corner of the page and select the item “Replenish the music library”.
Drag songs or album folders to the opened page.
❗ If the error “Failed secure connection” occurs, temporarily disable the antivirus. this will help. For some unknown reason, antiviruses prevent the Google browser from making a secure connection to the service of the same Google.
The page will close and the music download will start. You can track the progress of the download by clicking on the button that appears in the lower left corner of the page. When the download is complete, all your music will appear in the “Music Library”.
This is where the progress of downloading music is shown.
Launch the Google Play Music app on your iPhone or iPad and sign in with your account.
On the first page of the application, all the music you downloaded will be presented. Choose a track or album. you can already freely listen to music in excellent quality!
To save any song, album or playlist to the device’s memory, you must click on the download icon opposite the desired object. After downloading, you can listen to music without an Internet connection.
How to Download Music to iPhone or iPad without iTunes (Best Way)
There are many ways to download music to iPhone or iPad without iTunes or other file managers. But most often, users are offered to use various dubious applications or even use Telegram as a player. In this tutorial, we have shared the best way to download music from computer to iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. It’s free, ad-free and incredibly user-friendly.
Those who are not familiar with this method of downloading music to iPhone and iPad without iTunes will definitely be surprised. After all, Google will help us with this process, and more specifically, the Google Play Music service.
? You don’t have to sign up for a paid subscription to Google’s music streaming service. Everything is free and, importantly, no ads.
Before starting to directly download music to iPhone and iPad without iTunes, there are a few preparations you need to make:
- Create a Google account if you don’t already have one;
- Install the Google Play Music extension for the Chrome browser;
- Install the free Google Play Music app on your iPhone or iPad and log in with your Google account credentials.
After all the preparations are done, you can start downloading music to iPhone and iPad without iTunes.
? Is there a limit on the number of downloaded songs
Yes, there is a limit. 50,000 (!) Tracks. Only the most notorious music lovers can download so much music.
If the music won’t play, won’t load, or have some other problem
Any problem in the application is solved by resetting the cache and settings. To do this, go to “Settings” and click “Reset Application Data”. Do this if you have any difficulty listening to music downloaded from your computer.
What is iTunes and what is it for?
iTunes is the ultimate tool for transferring information, including music, from computer to iPhone. The developer of the program is Apple. You can download this application from the manufacturer’s official website for free. ITunes is compatible with any iPhone model.
You can manually upload your iTunes library content. This will transfer only the selected files to the iPhone.
Below is a step by step how to download music to iPhone 5s using iTunes app.
How to Download Music to iPhone 5 with iTunes?
To download music files to 5 iPhone, you need to do the following:
- Download and install iTunes on your computer.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Launch iTunes on PC.
- In the “Music” section you need to put all the files that need to be transferred to your smartphone.
- Use the mouse to drag the “Music” folder to the adjacent window of the library. ITunes will recognize the files by itself and place them in the appropriate sections.
- Synchronize files. To do this, go to the “Music” section, set the desired parameters and click the “Synchronization” button in the lower right corner.
When the process is complete, the selected ringtones will be placed in the Recently Added folder on the iPhone.
Preparing a ringtone using iTunes
After the operation to download audio files, music is already present in your phone. On iPhone 5 s, you can only put a ringtone in M4R format on a call. And the transferred files have the MP3 or AAC extension. In order to make a ringtone from an ordinary melody, you need to do this:
- Launch iTunes.
- Press CTRL S to see the side menu.
- Select the “Music” section in the library and drag the necessary melody into the field that opens.
- Right-click on this file and select “Details”.
- Go to the “Parameters” tab, put a tick in front of the “Start” and “Stop time” sections.
- In the field opposite the item “Stop time”, you should specify the duration of 30 seconds, then press the “OK” button.
- Right-click on the edited melody and select the section “Create version in AAC format”.
- Drag the resulting file from the iTunes window to the PC desktop.
- Manually change the extension of this file from M4A to M4R.
- Select the “Sounds” section in the iTunes menu and drag the modified file from the desktop into the opened window.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Synchronize by clicking on the appropriate button.
Errors when transferring music to iPhone using iTunes
- wrong file format;
- outdated iTunes.
If everything was done correctly, but after synchronization the music did not appear on the smartphone, then you should check the file extension. iPhone supports MP3 or AAC formats. over, the second option is preferable, because files with this extension take up less space and have a higher sound quality.
If the reason for the failure was an outdated version of iTunes, then you just need to update the program to the latest version. After that, you can start moving files.
There is another application that helps you download ringtones to your iPhone. How to download music to iPhone 5 using Waltr app? This is described in more detail below.
How to Download Music to 5 iPhone (iPhone 5)?
The situation has already become traditional when the happy owner of the new iPhone 5 from Apple, who in the past was the owner of an ordinary cell phone or even a smartphone from another manufacturer, wants to download music to his device or just put his favorite song instead of a standard ringtone. It would seem, what problems can arise in this case? However, things are not so simple. This article will help you figure out how to download music to 5 iPhone, what applications can help with this and what needs to be done to install a new ringtone on such a smartphone.
Potential problems when transferring files manually via iTunes
If you cannot manually upload certain files using iTunes, you should check if the corresponding function is active in the program.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open the iTunes application and make sure that the installed version does not require an update.
- Find in the list and select the smartphone that is currently in use.
- Click the “Browse” button located on the left side of the panel.
- Scroll down the screen until you find the “Options” section.
- If the function “Process music and video manually” is not active, you need to put a tick in front of it.
- Click the “Apply” button
After that, a message may appear on the screen warning that the iPhone is synced with another library. This will mean that files were previously uploaded to this device from another computer. You will need to confirm your actions, agreeing that the old content of the library will be completely deleted.
You already know how to download music to 5 iPhones using iTunes. Below will be described the main errors that occur when moving audio files to iPhone using the specified application.
Preparing a ringtone melody with Audiko
You have downloaded the necessary files to the iPhone and now it has MP3 music. On iPhone 5, you can only ring a ringtone in M4R format. To give the file the required extension using the Audiko application, you need to do the following:
- Go to the website of the Audiko.ru service. You do not need authorization to work with melodies, you can remain an unregistered user.
- Upload the MP3 file you want to convert. To do this, you need to click the “Download” button, after which you should specify the path to the required melody on your PC. The service can itself download music from the Internet. To do this, you need to click “Insert link” and specify the appropriate path to the file. After that Audiko will start the process of downloading the melody. The duration of this process will depend on the size of the audio file.
After that, the file in M4R format will be located in the PC. How to Download Music to 5 iPhone? This can be done using iTunes. Open the “Sounds” section, drag the edited melody into it and synchronize.
Sync iPhone with iTunes Library
Using a USB adapter, we connect the iPhone to the computer. Turn on iTunes and wait until the name of your device is displayed in the left column.
In the top panel, go to the “Music” tab.
We put a tick on the item to synchronize music.
Choose one of two options: Entire Library or Favorites. In the first case, all the songs added to the iTunes library will be transferred to the iPhone. In the second, you can mark your favorite playlist, album, artist or music genre.
Click the “Apply” button in the lower right corner.
We are waiting for the completion of the synchronization process.
Safely remove iPhone and close iTunes.
Congratulations! You just downloaded music from iTunes to your iPhone.
If you constantly listen to music on your iPhone, the battery runs out very quickly. I don’t use iTunes on my iPhone, there’s an iPod for that. Well, the principle of working with iTunes is the same there 🙂
Alternative Ways to Download Music to iPhone
There are many programs on the App Store that help you download music from external sources without having to connect your iPhone to your computer. All applications of this type have one drawback: songs will not be displayed in the proprietary Music application. In most cases, songs are loaded into the application itself and listened to from there.
So, one of the popular applications for downloading music has become a portable version of the portal Here Zaitsev No. The app is free. Songs are downloaded with a right-to-left swipe gesture and downloaded to the app’s internal folder. We listen to the downloaded music through the application. On the plus side, it runs in the background. Minus one: it periodically disappears from the AppStore.
The iDownloader manager downloads music from the social network. Works by analogy with the previous application. You should also pay attention to Free Music (lite, pro. 33 rubles). in the free version you can download 15 songs.
The UC Browser app downloads music directly from Safari. Downloading music takes place in two stages: the transition to the site from the application and the download process itself. The files are saved in the “Downloads of the UC Browser” folder, by default they are named Untitled. The disadvantages of the program include the fact that music tracks have to be played manually. There is no automatic skip to the next song. The app also disappears and reappears in the App Store.
Download and install iTunes on your computer.
Create a “tuna music” folder on the desktop (choose the name yourself, the main thing is that it is easy to find).
We load music from external sources available to you into the folder.
Add files from our folder to the tuna library. The upper left corner of the screen. File. Add to library. We select our folder or individual musical compositions. Open
The songs will be automatically added to your iTunes library. The list of downloaded songs can be seen if you go to the “Music” tab (left column), and on the right there will be a list of musical compositions.
iTunes supports several options for viewing your music library:
- Songs. a simple list that can be ordered according to preferences (title, album, artist, genre, duration, etc.).
- Categories Albums, Artists, Genres open in along with beautiful album covers.
Regardless of the selected type of song, you can listen, shuffle, edit, add to a playlist, create a ringtone, delete. And this is only part of the capabilities of the media library. Thin settings allow you to create the perfect playlist within one program.
We delete files from the folder created in step 2 so as not to create duplicates. Now all your music tracks will be stored in the tuna library.
How to Download Music to iPhone (via iTunes and Apps)
It has long been no secret that the iPhone can do more than make calls. In dexterous hands, it successfully replaces mp3 and dvd players, portable game console, personal fitness trainer, culinary guide. In general, the system is ready to satisfy any whim for your money.
Downloading music to iPhone is one of the most pressing issues for device users. After all, music helps to while away the time on the road, relax after working days, escape from everyday problems and even fall asleep.
Below we will look at detailed instructions on how to download music to iPhone via iTunes, and also mention some interesting programs for listening and downloading music content.
There are four ways to download and play music on iPhone:
- Buy an album from the iTunes Store
- Download music from your computer using iTunes or iTools
- Use third party applications.
Instructions for Downloading Music to iPhone via iTunes
We need: iPhone, computer and iTunes. The latest version of the program can be downloaded here.
Leave a Reply Cancel Reply
To post a comment, you need to log in.
Why You Can’t Quickly Copy Music to iPhone
The luxury that was always felt on Nokia, Siemens and SonyEricsson phones before the arrival of Apple gadgets on the mobile market, migrated to Android electronics.
Unfortunately, Apple has restricted copying and transferring files from device to device over wireless and external storage. The iOS operating system is a closed platform. Third-party solutions will help here.
Downloading music and other files using special flash drives
An iPhone flash drive is like a double-sided Lightning-USB adapter equipped with a flash memory chip. The plugs rigidly attached to this design speak for themselves.
The flash drive for the iPhone is what all Apple users have been waiting for
The purpose of the flash drive is to close the issue of lack of built-in flash memory, especially on older iPhone models with 4-32 GB.
IPhone 4s and older models don’t use Lightning (5pin), but 30pin (30-pin, wider connector). Accordingly, select a flash drive for the 30pin architecture.
The essence of the opportunity. in the menu of operations on files already loaded into the iPhone memory, a new item appears. “Transfer to iDrive memory”.
How to download music to iPhone over Wi-Fi
Despite the fact that Apple is officially trying to prohibit copying music by third-party means that go beyond iTunes and cable, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless technologies are equally powerful means of exchanging content between gadgets. This is reminiscent of the experience of users of the 2000s, who actively used USB cables and Bluetooth for free file sharing. before the iPhone. Wi-Fi speed is 11, 54 or 150 Mbps. depending on the distance between devices, and Bluetooth speed is 24 or 75 Mbps.
Both will save your cable, USB and Lightning connectors for years to come. it’s worth it because the iPhone isn’t designed for one to three years. It can work for 10 or more years. until they stop releasing versions of the iOS system and new applications (or updates to existing applications) for it. And if the Lightning interface breaks down in 5-7 years, you will master the wireless functions of transferring files to and from iPhone anyway.
The disadvantage of transferring files over Wi-Fi between devices, in comparison with Bluetooth and USB cables, is a complicated scheme. you need an intermediary device that combines both a gadget or a gadget and a PC. It is easier for those who have a home Wi-Fi router or access point. both devices connect to the same wireless network deployed by the router. You can do without a router by sharing a Wi-Fi network card in your laptop as a virtual access point.
The preliminary action plan is as follows:
- Prepare soundtracks ready to transfer.
- Follow the steps to connect your iPhone to a real or virtual Wi-Fi network.
- Install from the AppStore (or from Cydia, if your iPhone has a jailbreak) a special application for “sharing” files.
The method is suitable for all versions of iPhone and iOS. the question is how soon Apple will react to it.
Downloading music to iPhone by third-party applications from the AppStore
Such applications appeared in batches every month. but soon support for downloading music from any sites was either turned off with the next update of these applications, or became paid.
Apple has finally embarked on the warpath not only with downloading, but also with caching audio and video content during playback. the company’s programmers are mercilessly shredding third-party iOS applications for free download functions. It is already unrealistic to hide this fact, it is difficult to keep silent about it
Finding an app that still allows you to freely download music is harder than last year. but it’s possible. One of these is the “Offline Downloader” program. a simple name that makes it easy to find it in the AppStore catalog.
The Offline Downloader app has been downloaded and is ready to run
Enter a website address. for example, zaycev.net, myzuka.me or similar.
Enter the site address or search term in the Offline Downloader input field
Go to the page of the song you like and click the corresponding link (usually in the form of a button) on the site to start downloading the file.
Confirm the file download request in Offline Downloader
Offline Downloader downloads the soundtrack from the site you visited
“Offline Downloader” will not work with torrent trackers. it will only download a description of the distribution in.torrent format, which must be opened with a special client.
The disadvantages of these applications are:
- no batch download (several files at once);
- lack of multi-threaded download;
- the need to keep the application window active. when switching to another application, the file download is slowed down (single-tasking);
- lack of support for resume in case of breakage in case of weak speed and unstable connection.
How to Transfer Music to iPhone with iTunes via Computer
ITunes must already be downloaded and installed on your PC. The device (iPhone) must also be known to Windows (installed on first connection).
An example is the Windows version of iTunes. The actions in MacOS (OS X) are the same. The difference in actions on different models of iPhone, iPad and iPod is also negligible.
Apple is doing everything to make the use of software and mobile technology as convenient and simple as possible. The company, unlike many other developers, does not introduce inappropriate differences and this does not confuse users, but adheres to the principle of maximum similarity of all versions of any of the specific applications, be it iTunes or the version of the iOS 10.1 operating system.
- Launch iTunes and connect iPhone. Basically, to sync iPhone, iTunes uses a USB-Lightning cable. the proprietary interface of Apple gadgets.
- Give the command “Media Library. Music”.
ITunes content is organized by category. music is easy to find here
Give the command “File. Add file / folder to the library”. Windows will display a window of the specified folder with the files that you will transfer to the iTunes library.
All selected files and folders will appear in the iTunes music section
Give the command “Devices. Browse” and configure the synchronization as it suits you.
General setup includes auto-copying music and videos to and from iPhone
For example, you can sync all soundtracks added to your iTunes library list at once. By default, Apple offers to transfer all files at once, does not “cut” the quality of mp3 files. Go to the “Music” tab.
Choose whichever iTunes music options suit you
After clicking on the “Apply” button, confirm the request to start copying content.
Confirm the request to start uploading content to your gadget
Do not disconnect iPhone from PC until copying of audio content is complete.
Transferring files to Apple gadgets is performed at a speed of up to 35 MB / s. this is the speed of USB 2.0 and the Lightning interface in Apple gadgets themselves, not counting the delays in processing requests for starting and ending copying of each of the files.
Where you can download music for iPhone for free
Music on the Internet in bulk. Despite the attempts of copyright holders and the laws of different countries, following their lead for a separate bribe, you can get new (and favorite) songs on music portals, in social networks and on the sites of fans of certain performers, from torrent trackers, etc. So, among torrent trackers, rutracker.org is the most popular. this is one of the largest media archives available to everyone.
Another way to find a track you like by its name is Internet radio. having learned the name of your favorite song and the name of the artist from the playlist of the radio station, you can easily find this track by searching in Google and download.
Downloading Music to iPhone Using Wi-Fi Transfer App
The AppStore has a bunch of similar applications with unremarkable functionality, but they can all solve the current task.
- Download the “Wi-Fi Transfer” application from the AppStore and launch it.
The functionality of Wi-Fi Transfer is not great. but it is enough for uploading music to iPhone
Press the Wi-Fi enable button in the app.
Wi-Fi Transfer Pending Music Transfer
Go to the browser of your PC or Android gadget by the IP address indicated in the status bar of Wi-Fi Transfer. Do not forget to specify the port, otherwise the upload page in the iPhone will not open.
Waiting for Wi-Fi Transfer app to add files
Click the Upload Files button and add the songs you want to add to your iPhone’s music library. Uploading files will start.
Downloading one song will not take more than a few seconds
The app on the iPhone will display a list of downloaded files ready to be played.
You can play music using the built-in Wi-Fi Transfer player
This app also works with photos and videos. Built-in player allows you to play videos that are supported by the iOS version on your iPhone.
The downside of Wi-Fi downloaders is that it won’t transfer files to the system music folder, which is used by iTunes and Apple services as the final directory. Luckily, most third-party apps have their own media player.
How to Download Music from Computer to iPad with iTunes
To begin with, let’s dwell on the formats supported by the tablet computer: “AAC” (from 8 to 320 kbps), “AAC” (from the “iTunes Store”), “HE-AAC”, “MP3” (from 8 to 320 kbps ), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX), AIFF and WAV, Apple Lossless “(” ALAC “). The preferred formats for the average user are “MP3” and “ALAC”. The first, I think, is familiar to any listener of music, the second is a modified version of the FLAC format (audio recordings with minimal loss of quality), which is improved in terms of power consumption and optimized in terms of using the power of the device (therefore, by the way, it works even on the most ancient iPods).
So, how, after all, is the way to download music to the iPad via iTunes? The instruction, according to the good old tradition, will be divided into several simple steps, which will significantly improve the perception of information. Go!
Step 1. Install and initially configure “iTunes” (we have already considered this earlier). Well, and, accordingly, connect the tablet to the desktop computer with the supplied USB cable (you can, of course, use “wi-fi” file transfer, but it, according to our own observations, takes more time and is not particularly stable).
Step 2. By means of “Drag-and-Drop” (in simple words, by dragging with the mouse) add music albums (which you want to upload to “iPad”) to the “iTunes” library.
Step 3. Next, you need to click on the “iPad” button located at the top right. You will be taken to the menu for working with the tablet computer. Here you need to go to the “Music” section.
Step 4. The music section of the music sync menu allows you to mark desired entries or sync your entire music library. Having decided on the choice, you must press the “Synchronization” button and. be patient.
Step 5. Data synchronization takes place in several stages, one of which (if you did everything correctly) will be the synchronization of music records.
Wait for the end of synchronization and. attention!. never pull out the USB cable.
Step 6 (last). Disconnect the cable and check if everything is in place by opening the standard “iOS” player (or any other that supports the “iPod” library).
Hurrah! The complicated and winding path of downloading music records to your device is over. You can relax, pour yourself a cup of coffee, dim the lights, light scented candles and turn on the latest album of your favorite artist (well, we’ll do the same!)
Everything turned out to be very simple. Enjoy and of course remember that “Without music, life would be a mistake” (Friedrich Nietzsche). Stay tuned and. good luck!
How to download music to iPhone. all the ways
⬤ White-Apple.club FAQ How to download music on iPhone. all ways
If you use the instructions from the manufacturer, then the audio files need to be downloaded to the iPhone only using the native iTunes media combine. Let’s take a look at the instructions for the different ways to download music to iPhone.
ITunes Official Way
To download music to iPhone in this way, you must perform the following sequence of steps:
- Open the iTunes application (it is downloaded from the official website https://www.Apple.com/ru/iTunes/). A welcome window will appear there, where all the software innovations will be demonstrated. In the table below, select “I Agree” and move on. Then the “Music” section will open and you will be prompted to search for media files. We do not use this option, we do not need all those songs that are located on the working computer, but only the selected songs, so we move on to the next point.
- Before us is the subsection “Music”, and there are no songs in it. Now you need to add your music. First, we find on the upper left corner and click on the “File” item, then in the menu that appears, select “Add file to the library”.
- Now we select all the music that needs to be downloaded to the iPhone and click on “Open” (here you can select either individual files or entire folders with posted albums).
- It turns out a formed media library. If the added music compositions are not shown on the device, then you need to click on the album name.
- When the library is formed, you need to connect your iPhone to your computer. After connecting to a computer, the device used will be displayed in the panel with an icon. Need to click on it.
- Then go to the “Music” section by clicking on the button of the same name. In the synchronization field, the option “All Library” is selected. If you managed to deselect some songs, then you should not rush to select this item. When unchecking any tracks, you need to select the option “Selected playlists, artists, albums and genres”.
- We complete the process. select the item “Synchronize” in the lower right corner.
Now you need to wait for the synchronization process and enjoy music on iPhone.
Downloading music to iPhone from VK
Now the social network is the main source of music for many users. There is a lot of music content out there. It is quite logical to be able to listen to tracks on the iPhone from there directly.
There is no such functionality in the native application. But there are other applications that provide a similar feature. Apple’s anti-piracy policy does not allow them to be in the AppStore directory for a long time. Such applications can be downloaded from shared accounts.
Download and open the application. It enters the login and password from the account to use the social media library.
Such programs are able to provide full access to the music section of the social network. You can use search to select the desired track and download music to iPhone from your account wall and the wall of friends or group.
Music on a USB flash drive for iPhone
If you don’t want to buy software to be able to listen to music on iPhone, then there is a method that helps out many users. We are talking about a USB flash drive with a lightning connector, which is used for iPhone or iPad devices.
At its core, this is a standard type of flash drive, but it has an additional Lightning interface. If you transfer music to a flash drive from a computer, then you can listen to it on iPhone without any problems. Another way is to rewrite music in the device’s memory and listen to it later.
The iPhone has a file system that does not allow third-party applications or the user to freely interact with other applications and system files.
The use of a flash drive on an iPhone is possible using a special companion application. So, for example, Leef iBridge 3 Mobile Memory has a convenient specialized application for managing files and transferring them to a smartphone.
Download Music to iPhone Using Apps
If you do not like the above method, then there are applications in the AppStore that help you download music to the iPhone. One of the most successful applications is Eddy Cloud Music Pro, which can download music even from cloud services (Yandex.Disk, GoogleDrive, Dropbox and others).
These applications have the following operating modes:
- Downloading music to iPhone via Wi-Fi local network. To do this, the device and the computer with music must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Then you need to open the application, and in the settings there will be an address for downloading multimedia files. Open a browser on your computer and enter the address data. Now you can download music and listen to it on your device.
- Uploading music to your device from cloud services. You need to upload music to the cloud server. Then the application opens and music happens on the iPhone.
how to upload music via Eddy Cloud Music Pro
The SoundCloud app offers a resource of the same name, which is actually a social network for music lovers and musicians. In the application, you can create lists of favorite music, create and listen to podcasts.
The main feature of the application is that the tracks published in it are available for download on the device.
How to set up automatic copying of music from iTunes
This method is for bulk copying. It downloads to the iPhone or generally all songs from iTunes, or all music from a selected category, be it genre, album, artist or playlist.
In the iTunes sidebar, open the Music section.
In the panel on the right, check the item “Sync music”.
If you want iTunes to copy not all, but only the music of your choice, turn on the “Selected playlists, artists, albums and genres” option and mark the necessary options in the list that appears.
At the bottom of the window, click “Apply” and wait until iTunes copies the files.
Newer versions of macOS, starting with Catalina, no longer have iTunes. Functions of this program, including copying music to iPhone, are now performed by the Finder app.
Launch Finder and connect iPhone to computer with USB cable.
Click on the smartphone icon in the Finder sidebar. If macOS asks whether to trust your smartphone, answer in the affirmative. If necessary, enter your Apple ID login and password to access your iPhone.
Go to the Music tab and enable the Sync music onto option.
To copy all songs from your computer library to iPhone, check the Entire music library and click Apply.
To copy only selected music to iPhone, check Selected artists, albums, genres, and playlists, select the desired items in the list and click Apply.
To copy only songs from the selected folder, go to the General tab and check Manually manage music, movies, and TV shows. Then just drag the songs to the Finder window, which displays the iPhone menu.
How to Rip Only Selected Songs from iTunes Manually
The manual method gives more control: allows you to copy one or more selected tracks without affecting the rest of the files in the library.
In the iTunes sidebar, open the Overview section.
Scroll down to the bottom and check “Manually handle music and videos”.
Above the iPhone image in the sidebar, click the back arrow to enter the library.
Open the Songs section in the sidebar. If it doesn’t appear at the top of the window, click on “Media Library”.
Drag the tracks you want from the right side of the window onto the iPhone image on the left. Wait for iTunes to copy the files.
How to Download Music to iPhone: 6 Easy and Free Ways
You can quickly download audio files via the Internet or via a USB cable using a computer.
Perhaps the most obvious way to download your music from a Windows or macOS (pre-Catalina) computer to an iPhone is through iTunes. All audio files added in this way can be listened to in the standard iOS Music application. It’s worth noting that iTunes copies music faster than the rest of the apps listed below, apart from Finder.
So, start iTunes. If the program is not installed, download it from the official Apple website and install.
Now add the music you want to listen to on iPhone to your iTunes library. To do this, in the program menu, click “File” → “Add file to the library” or “Add folder to the library” and specify the storage location of the music on your computer.
When done, connect your smartphone to your computer using a USB cable and click on the iPhone icon at the top of the iTunes window. If prompted, enter your Apple ID and password.
It remains to copy the music from the iTunes library to the memory of your smartphone. This can be done in two ways: in automatic mode and manually.
Via Google Play Music
Each user (not only subscribers) of the Google Play Music service can upload up to 50,000 of their audio files to the Google cloud and then listen to them in the app of the same name on the iPhone. free of charge and without ads. You will need any computer to download songs.
- Install a special bootloader on your PC and follow its prompts.
- Upload music from your computer to the Google Play Music cloud using the downloader.
- Download the Google Play Music app on your iPhone and sign in with the same Google account that you connected to the downloader.
All songs you uploaded will appear in the application’s music library. Initially, they will only be available for streaming. But the program allows you to download music to the device memory and listen offline: just select the desired album and select the download command.
Using the Zvooq app
The shareware Zvooq application has a very simple and user-friendly interface. The program allows you to both download music and listen online, thanks to the built-in media player.
By registering, you can save playlists and favorite tracks. The free version has a number of limitations that not all users will like:
- You can switch between tracks no more than 6 times per hour, that is, you will have to listen to music limited.
- Limited number of tracks that can be listened to online.
- Ads that crash while using the app.
The premium version removes all restrictions, moreover, it completely relieves the user of annoying ads. The advantages of using the program are that it is very easy to download a song on the Iphone. click on the program icon next to the name of the song.
Free Music Download Pro app
The application is designed to download and listen to music tracks online. It is very convenient to save music to iPhone using this program. you can simultaneously download several files, which does not affect the functionality of the gadget. In addition, if the file was underloaded, and the iPhone was disconnected from the Internet, then its download will start from where the download was stopped. Following your preferences for the genre of frequently listened to music, artists. the program will offer you new compositions that may match your musical preferences.
The program is shareware, in the free version you will have limited options for customizing your favorite music, and there is also advertising. The paid version has more options for saving playlists, ads are completely absent. The disadvantage of the application is the large size of the installation file.
How to Download Music to Iphone
For smartphones from Apple, there are native, already installed applications with which you can download music for the Iphone. But many users are looking for third-party programs that load songs faster and have more customization options. We offer you popular and simple applications for your gadget that will help you enjoy your favorite music.
Using the SoundCloud app
SoundCloud App is a free app that is a unique music platform. Listening to tracks from a music social network is possible only if there is an Internet connection. To become a user of the application, the user does not need to register, but after spending a couple of minutes of your time, you can create your playlists and save them.
The advantage of the SoundCloud application is that on the platform you can find truly unique music, get acquainted with the work of novice musicians. The program provides for filtering music by the number of likes, genres, performers, download time to the platform. Using the application. You can share your favorite songs with your friends via social networks.
Using the WALTR app
Another shareware application: in order for you to appreciate its benefits, it is given only two weeks, after which you will need to purchase it for about 26. The program allows you to download tracks of any format and is supported by all operating systems.
How do you download songs to iPhone using this app? Just download the app and connect your gadget to your computer or laptop using a USB cable. Next, open the application and drag and drop music files, playlists into the window, or do it through copying. In the process of uploading media files, they are automatically downloaded to the iPhone and reformatted into a file system understandable for the gadget.
First Aid. iTunes
How to download music to iPhone without searching and installing unknown applications? The answer is simple. use iTunes. Music that is downloaded using this program can be listened to in the standard gadget application. The advantages of the program are the ability to download music files of any format, the ability to assign tags to individual songs and albums, as well as download and group by genre, artist, playlists.
The only reason why many users are unhappy with the program is the long synchronization process, but below you will receive instructions on how to speed it up. Instructions on how to download music to iPhone using iTunes:
- To download songs using the iTunes application, you need to connect the iPhone using a USB adapter to your computer or laptop. It is possible that after connecting to the device, you will need to enter the ID or password from the device.
- Now you need to open the application and select the “File” line in the menu bar, and then go to the “Add to Library” line.
- Add your favorite songs to the opened window. You can do this by dragging and dropping the file using the mouse or by using the keyboard shortcut CtrO in Windows, as well as the keyboard shortcut CommandO in Mac OS X.
- Now you can add tags, names to playlists, set a picture on the cover. This can be done by right-clicking on the file and selecting “Details”.
If you want to speed up the process of synchronizing music when downloading to your gadget, then follow these steps:
- Connect iPhone to Computer with USB Wire.
- Open iTunes.
- Find the “Overview” tab.
- In the menu that appears, you must check the box next to the item for processing music manually.
- Save changes by clicking “Apply”.
- Now go to the “Music” tab and uncheck the box next to “Sync Music”.
Now you can quickly download music files, without unnecessary content, which speed up the copying process.
Smartphone Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max 64Gb Midnight Green
Using the universal iDownloader Pro app
The iDownloader Pro application is more like a file hosting service. The program allows you to download and find not only media files, but also video materials, text documents. The advantages of the program are multitasking, convenient search. The application has a built-in media player that allows you not only to listen to music via download, but also online.
The program allows you to track downloaded files, sort them by name, size, download date. There are also additional settings, such as:
- Protecting the access code for downloaded files.
- Installing icons on folders.
- Removing completed downloads.
- Setting a limit on the number of simultaneously uploaded files.
The disadvantage of the iDownloader Pro application is that when downloading several files at the same time, the performance of the gadget drops.
How to Download Music to iPhone
When it comes to downloading songs, pictures, documents, and other data to Apple devices, most users face difficulties. Connecting the phone with a cable to a PC and quickly transferring everything from folder to folder, as is the case with Android smartphones, will not work. In order to solve the painful problem once and for all, below will be presented the ways with which you can easily download your favorite music on the iPhone, you just need to follow the instructions.
Download using apps
AppleStore has several utilities that allow you to listen to music on your iPhone without having to use a PC or ancillary services. Downloading melodies in them is carried out in an understandable and accessible way for everyone. Below will be an overview of the most popular music apps for iPhone.
The main purpose of the GaradeBand is to create melodies. The functionality allows you to use a variety of musical instruments to record unique cons. With GaradeBand, you can create beats yourself on a drum machine, play realistic touch instruments, load sounds and loops, and dump the resulting music to iPhone.
You can download music to iPhone using paid services that provide a music library. It works like this: the user pays a monthly or annual amount at once and uses the provided functionality.
The most popular music streaming services in Russia for listening and downloading songs on the iPhone:
- Apple Music. Official service from Apple. The utility can be downloaded from the App Store. The cost of an individual subscription is 179 rubles / month. Free trial period. 3 months. The catalog contains 60 million tracks. Also Apple Music is full of songs in English, including songs for children. It is possible to listen to music offline. However, it should be noted that the service has a very mediocre equalizer in the mobile version and there is no adequate web version.
- Yandex.Music. A popular service that offers to subscribe for 169 rubles / month. Free trial period. 3 months. Users get the opportunity not only to listen to and download songs, but also to use additional services from the Yandex.Plus project. It houses a large collection of Russian performers. The service also allows you to place the player with your playlist on other resources. Unfortunately, if there is no internet connection, only the current song is saved. And the list of foreign performers and tracks is rather modest.
- YouTube Music Premium. Subscription price. 169 rubles / month. The user is given 1 month to test the service. YouTube Premium features a large collection of music, the ability to watch any video clips and access to watch exclusive TV shows. You can also listen to music in the background.
There are many more services that also offer you to connect to your music library for a fee. For example, Zvooq, Deezer, Tidal, Spotify and others. Some of these services, unfortunately, are not available in Russia.
How to Download Music to iPhone from Internet without iTunes
Few people know about this, but you can upload music to iPhone without iTunes using the Google Play Music service. Before you start, be sure to sign up for a Google account, install the Google Play Music plugin for the Chrome browser, and download the Google Play Music app to your phone. So:
- Open the Chrome browser on your computer, go to the main page of the service. Open the menu in the left corner and click on the section “Replenish the library”.
- Add songs to the opened page. Attention! You may need to disable your antivirus.
- We are waiting for the download to complete. All downloaded tracks will be placed in the “Music Library”.
- Now we launch the Google Play Music application on the iPhone. The main page will contain all downloaded audio recordings that can be dropped on the smartphone’s memory.
How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone
You can transfer music from computer to iPhone through iTunes. This Apple development is often disliked due to the fact that it takes up a lot of RAM, and when connected, it asks for confirmation of pairing with the iPhone or offers to update the firmware. But in reality, using iTunes is the best way to copy audio recordings to your iPhone. In addition, the program is official, and therefore completely safe and great for syncing with other Apple devices.
How to Download Music to iPhone via iTunes
Some users do not even think that iTunes is primarily a media player, and its main purpose is to play music and videos. Stubbornly ignoring this fact, they use the program only to transfer music from a computer to their device. Actually, about this. Through iTunes, users can not only download music to iPhone, but also create albums, set covers, adjust equalizer and volume settings. The only drawback of aytyuns is the need to understand the settings and get used to the functionality for quickly moving files to the phone’s memory. But as soon as you use the program once, in the future it will become your irreplaceable assistant.
- Before downloading songs to iPhone, you need to download the program itself and add the music you are interested in to your iTunes library. To do this, download iTunes from the official website. You can install the program both on a Mac with its native operating system and on a Windows computer.
- We connect the iPhone to the computer using a USB cable, open iTunes, go to the “File” section → click on “Add file to the library”. If you want to add a whole folder at once, click on “Add folder to library”.
- After all the tracks have been moved to your iTunes library, you will need to sync your iPhone with your computer via a USB cable or Wi-Fi. To do this, open iTunes, go to “Overview” → “Devices” → “Phone name”. In the “Options” section, put a tick on the option “Process music and video manually”.
- Go to the “Music” tab. Here you can download the entire library at once or sort individual tracks. Select the songs you want and click on the “Apply” button. All selected files will be transferred to iPhone memory.