Instagram and iPhone
Now it is clear how to turn off the subscription to “iPhone” in one case or another. The main thing is to have an internet connection and an AppleID. Without the latter, a person has no chance of using paid services.
Modern users work with Instagram quite often. How can you exclude a lot of followers from a social network via iPhone? It is proposed to do this using the FollowMeter program. To some extent, this task is also unsubscribing.
How to Cancel Subscriptions on iPhone or iPad (2018)
- Download and Install FollowMeter for iPhone.
- Run the program.
- Pass authorization in it using the login and password from the social network “Instagram”.
- Press the Following button.
- Remove each unnecessary subscriber using the corresponding button.
Done! Just a few minutes. and the Instagram profile has been cleared of unnecessary subscriptions. precisely, from subscribers. There is nothing incomprehensible or difficult about this!
Let’s start with the most common way. It’s about working with “iTunes”. This application allows you to manage Apple devices and work with their software.
How do I turn off my iPhone subscription? You can do it something like this:
- Download and install iTunes on your computer. It is important that version 12.2.0 is installed.
- Launch the application.
- Connect to the internet.
- Pass authorization using “Apple ID”.
- In the window that appears, scroll through the information almost to the very end. You need to stop at the “Settings” section.
- Select “Manage” next to “Subscriptions“.
- Click on the image of the desired subscription.
- Read the parameters. Here you need to set the “Off” parameter. opposite “Auto-renewal”. Or click on the “Unsubscribe” button.
- Click on “Finish”.
That’s all. From now on, it is clear how to disable the subscription to the “iPhone“. This trick works 100% with all Apple devices. This instruction works on both Windows and MacOS. It’s just that in the second case, it is possible that the latest version of iTunes will already be installed on the computer.
How to disable
There are not many of them. And even a novice user of “apple” products should be aware of possible scenarios.
How do I turn off my paid iPhone subscription? This can be done:
- using iTunes on Windows;
- via macOS;
- by working directly with a mobile device.
In fact, everything is not so difficult. And if you follow some instructions, then even a person who does not understand anything in the iPhone can unsubscribe.
How to turn off your iPhone subscription: top tips
Paid services on mobile devices are often a hassle. The user may not have used them for a long time, but the money will still be debited from the phone account. This is not the best thing. Especially when it comes to the so-called subscription services. Some of them are free for the first time (a month or longer). And then they suddenly demand payment. over. write off funds for use on their own. That is why many are wondering how to turn off the subscription to the “iPhone“. What secrets will help bring your idea to life?
How To Find Subscription On iPhone
Often, the owners of Apple devices are interested in disabling Apple Music. This is a service that is somewhat reminiscent of Yandex.Music. You will have to pay to use the subscription.
How to turn off subscriptions on “iPhone 5″ or any other? Disconnecting Apple Music is best done through a mobile phone. This will require:
- Open the “Music” section in the main menu of the gadget.
- Connect to Wi-Fi.
- In the upper left corner of the application, click on your profile picture.
- Find and click on the line “View AppleID”.
- Select “Subscriptions“.
- Click on the “Manage” button.
- Mark the position of the pointer as “Off” in the item “Auto-renewal”.
- Click on the “Turn off” button.
Everything is extremely simple and straightforward. From now on, it is clear how to disable the Yandex. Music subscription on the iPhone. And how can you refuse most other paid services too? But that’s not all.
Refusal from news
There is a paid service like Apple News. Sometimes you also want to refuse it. To do this, you will have to act differently. How exactly? How to turn off an “iPhone” subscription called Apple News?
- Go to the main menu of the device and click on “Settings”.
- Visit the “General” section, go to “Content Updates”.
- Find the application you want.
- Move the slider to the “Off” position. At the same time, a red light should light up next to.
Usually nothing else is needed. The steps listed will help you turn off Apple News. If desired, in the “Content update” section, you can stop the auto-update of some programs. But, as practice shows, this step is usually not needed.
Now a little about how to act if you only have a phone at hand. You can unsubscribe from paid iPhone subscriptions without additional software. It’s enough just to have an internet connection.
How do I turn off iPhone 6 subscriptions? For example, in the AppStore. Actions are reduced to the following steps:
- Launch Smartphone.
- Open the main menu and go to “Settings”.
- Go to the “iTunes and AppStore” section.
- Click on your profile. If necessary, go through authorization in it.
- Connect to the internet. Better to do it in advance.
- Find and go to “Subscriptions“.
- Click on the “Manage” button.
- Move the switch to the “Off” position in the “Auto-renewal” section.
- Save changes.
As a rule, this is how paid subscriptions in the AppStore are disabled. To select a specific item, a person can refuse one or another paid service. But such an operation is better done using a computer.
From now on, it is clear how to disable the subscription to “iPhone” under certain circumstances. It is best to do all the manipulations using iTunes. This approach is considered to be the simplest and most effective. But even by using the “apple” device, you can also very quickly bring the idea to life. The main thing is to know exactly how to unsubscribe from a specific subscription.
Perhaps this is all that every modern iPhone owner should know about the problem under study. The proposed instructions work today with 100% probability.