Factory information on ASUS router
Please note that on ASUS routers, the password will be signed as “PIN Code”. And the network will most likely be called “ASUS”.
WPS connection for Android smartphones and tablets
To connect to Wi-Fi without entering a password on Android, you need to go to the Wi-Fi settings, select Advanced settings, then select a connection with WPS implementation, and press the button on the router. Smartphone or tablet will automatically connect to Wi-Fi network.
On different devices, these settings may look different. But the procedure will be the same. There you can also choose to connect via WPS with the introduction of a PIN code.
Even when connected to Wi-Fi of Philips TV (Android TV). WPS technology can be used.
As for iOS (iPhone, iPad, etc.). As far as I understand, there is WPS support there. If I’m wrong, if you know, then write me in the comments.
Address, password, MAC addresses on Tenda routers
Everything is standard in Tenda. Unless the name of the Wi-Fi network is indicated, and the username.
Differences between WPS and QSS
In wireless routers from TP-Link manufacturer, the WPS function has a different name: QSS (Quick Secure Setup). The principle of operation of the technology is NOT different. There is a SIMilar button on the back of TP-Link routers, and the PIN also consists of 8 digits. You can change the QSS settings in the control panel, menu “QSS function”.
After clicking the “Add device” button, a page will open where you can enter its PIN-code. You can also select the second item and use the button on the device for the next two minutes.
Options to find “pin
During the display of such a notification window, if there is a monitor on the printer body, the PIN code will be displayed on it. Pay your attention to this “moment”. Also, as an option for getting wps, you can print a test or sample sheet. In many models, this information is displayed there. To do this, you can use the device menu on the case or the buttons. In the second case, hold down the Cancel key until the green LED starts flashing. Only then Let go.
The pincode changes over time. For many devices, the duration is no more than 90 seconds. The buttons on the body of a printer or router can be in very different places. They may require thin objects such as a safety pin or paper clip to press them. In many routers, WPS support may be disabled by default. Look online or for technical instructions on how to change this. Most likely, you will need to enter the settings via the web interface.
Forgot LG TV password
Different companies set different codes on TVs and the methods of resetting to factory settings are different. Therefore, it makes no sense to carry out such an operation using the Samsung TV method. The standard pin code on LG TVs is 0000. But in some cases, you can try another option. 1234. If you need to unlock the TV with basic settings, you just need to enter these combinations and enjoy watching. Problems arise when a user forgets a password he invented.
If the standard TV pin-code was changed to an individual one, and then it was forgotten, then the solution to this problem is to press the menu button, go to the settings, select the “Security” section. There should be a function to reset the pin code. Next, you will need to set a new password on the TV.
After completing the operation, you will have to do a few more steps:
- Enter any numbers and confirm with OK.
- Drive a combination: up, up, down, up.
- Set the password 0313 and press the OK key.
After performing THESE actions, the pin will become standard. The method is useful if you have access to the menu.
Otherwise, you will need for a push-button remote control:
- Press the power button and turn off the TV;
- Enter the combination: Mute, 8, 2, 4;
- Turn on TV.
The order of actions on the Smart remote to unlock the TV if you forgot your password:
- Turn on TV;
- Press Mute, Volume Up, Return, Volume Down, Return, Volume Up, Return.
How to connect the TV to the network using WPS
Wi-Fi Protected Setup, or WPS for short, is a more SIMplified way to connect to the Internet through a smart TV. As a rule, setting up a network connection, especially for users who are faced with such a task for the first time, turns into an unbearable problem, especially if the password is forgotten.
The peculiarity of this method is that there is no need to know the pincode. All the user needs is direct access to the router. In addition, you will need to carry out a few SIMple manipulations. In particular:
- Go to the device menu, find the sub-item where the network parameters are indicated and select “Connect using WPS. PBC”;
- Further, without wasting time, go to the router, find and press the button on it with the inscription “WPS”. This must be done quickly, Until two minutes have passed. Although, before proceeding with this procedure, it is recommended that you make sure that the device supports this function by default. If you are not sure, go to the web interface and Connect it. As a rule, this key is very small, and is located on the back of the device, after examining it carefully;
- If all is well, then in a second the Internet will be connected on the TV.
It is worth clarifying that you can configure the Internet in this way only if the device has a standard pin, that is, the factory settings have not been changed. If the router is NOT new, then the settings can be reset to factory settings using the “Reset” key. To make it work for sure, it is advisable to hold the button for a few seconds.
First, we need to find out the PIN, for this they hold down the WPS button for 10 or more seconds. A letter with a report will be issued with the required value. Next, hold down the BBC button for 3 seconds until the indicator flashes. Now from the laptop we connect to the new printer grid and enter the Corresponding PIN.
About the sticker on the bottom
If you just bought a router, and it already offers you to use the pin code when connecting, look at the bottom and carefully look at the sticker:
This code comes straight out of the box. Doesn’t fit? Try to reset the router to factory settings (it will kill the entire Internet, and do not perform it if I do not understand anything in the router settings). And if it doesn’t fit at all? Then you need to go into the settings.
How to find the WPS PIN for your Brother printer
To find the code for Brother technology, to connect wirelessly to a computer or laptop, you need to do the following:
When you go to the WPS Wi-Fi connection settings, the printer should tell you the PIN to connect on the LCD.
See p. 20 Brother Network User’s Guides; “Using the Wi-Fi Protected Setup PIN Method”:
- Click “Menu”.
- Go to and select “Network”.
- Go to and select “WLAN”.
- Go to and select “WPS with PIN”.
- When “Network I / F switched to wireless” is displayed, click “OK”.
- The LCD will show an 8-digit PIN and the machine will search for a WLAN AP / router within 5 minutes.
How to find out the vps pin code of Samsung
To find the above described password for Samsung wireless printer, the user will have to follow these steps:
- Look at the label located under the body of the device;
- Find an 8-digit digital code on the stickers;
- If the sticker on the case has been removed, press the WPS button on the device, holding it slightly;
- Wait until the indicator blinks, then press the identical key on the router;
- Press the BBC key, holding it for 10 seconds, wait for the report, which will be printed on paper;
- Enter the resulting Numerical value on a laptop.
In the same way, wireless printers of second brands can also be obtained and connected to a PC.
How to find your HP printer pin
If the password (PIN-code wps) needs to be learned for the HP brand printer, then the user should follow these instructions:
- Turn the device towards you with the side with which the power on and off button is located, as well as the inputs and outputs;
- Find a small hole on the panel, which is a button designed to receive a code;
- Download a sheet for printing, since the required data will be printed;
- Take a pen, pencil or other thin object that can easily pass through the hole you have found;
- They will put the selected object into the hole, after which, he will press the button hidden there;
- After pressing the button, the device will start printing, and the WPS code will be displayed on the received sheet of paper.
After performing the above operation, you do not need to do anything for a while. After waiting about 5-10 minutes, you can enter the information received in the computer window, Connecting the printer to the PC.
How to find the pin code for an Epson printer
To find the code for the Epson technique, and then connect wirelessly to a computer or laptop, you need to do the following:
Enter the Wi-Fi setup menu. By doing one of the following depending on your printer. Press the button to return to the main screen if necessary.
|Method 1||Select WI-FI Setup|
|way 2||Use or buttons to select WI-FI setting and press OK button|
|way 3||Use or buttons to select WI-FI setting and press OK button|
|way 4||Tap in the upper right corner of the LCD screen, then tap Wi-Fi Settings|
Select PIN Setting (WPS) / PIN Code (WPS).
Enter the PIN displayed on the printer LCD into the utility software of the wireless router (access point), and then click Continue or OK.
When the setup completion message appears, Wi-Fi setup is complete.
Wps PIN code for HP, Canon, Epson, Samsung, Kyocera and Brother printers. Wps PIN for HP, Canon, Epson, Samsung, Kyocera or Brother printer
Wireless printers have become reliable human assistants, allowing you to work faster and more comfortably. These devices, connected to a computer via a wireless network, have special pin codes, only after entering which is it possible to correct work.
For devices of different brands, the password data is identical, but how to find out the PIN code for a printer, be it HP, Canon, Samsung, Epson, Kyocera or Brother, should be considered in more detail.
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) is a network security standard used to create a secure wireless home network without the need to know the SSID or password of the network.
The WPS PIN method can be used if the button is not available. The PIN number is displayed on the printer’s LCD screen and can be entered into the router to create a wireless connection.
How to find the pin code of a Kyosera printer
To find the code for the Kioser technique, set up a wireless connection to a computer or laptop, you need to do the following:
Press the wireless setting button on the back of the machine for 3 seconds or more as shown in the figure below.
Use a pointed object such as a ballpoint pen to press the button.
The printer will print a letter of paper with an 8-digit PIN and start searching for an access point within 5 minutes.
Using a computer connected to the network, enter http: // access_point_ip_address / in your browser. (Where access_point_ip_address is the IP address of the device that is used as the registrar 1) Go to the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) settings page and enter the PIN code from the printed page to the registrar and follow the onscreen instructions.
The registrar is usually an access point / router.
The setting page differs depending on the brand of the access point / router. See the Operating Guide supplied with your access point / router.
If you are using a Windows Vista ™ computer as a Registrar, please follow the instructions below.
- Click Start and then Network.
- Click Add Wireless Device.
- Select your printer and click “Next”.
- Enter the PIN from the printed page and click Next.
- Select the network you want to connect to and click “Next”.
- Click Close.
Wait for the Ready LED (Go button) of your printer to indicate that the connection was successful. (See table below). This means the device has successfully connected to your access point / router. You can now use your printer on a wireless network.
If the LED indicates connection failure (see table below), the device is NOT successfully connected to the router or access point. Try to start over.
If the same message appears again, return the device to factory default settings and try again.
How to find the pin code for a Cannon printer
To find the code for Canon equipment, to connect wirelessly to a computer or laptop, you need to do the following:
- Find the Stop button on the printing device, and press it, hold it until the indicator does NOT flash 15 times, it should flash orange;
- Release the Stop key;
- Wait until the required data is printed on the paper letter;
- Enter the received code value on the display of the device to which the printer will be connected
- To proceed with the settings, follow the instructions and prompts that appear on the screen;
- After completing the settings, press and hold the Stop button again, but there should already be 16 flashes;
- See what light the indicator is on (if the blue lights up, then the setting was successful).
How to connect PC to printer via wps Wi-Fi
Having learned the pin code for the connection, you can start creating a pair between the PC and the printing equipment. To connect the printer via Wi-Fi and set up printing on it correctly, follow the instructions, follow the link.
You have to take several steps to activate the wireless network on the printer, configure the router, directly configure and copy device drivers in the Windows operating system.
But to do this, you need to know the PIN-code itself. and more on this later in our article.
Center for wireless printing. Replacing a wireless router
All devices with wireless network connectivity Must have a network name (SSID) and password to access the wireless network you are using. For more information, see Wireless Basics.
If for some reason you change the wireless settings, for example, when replacing a wireless router or shipped a new router from your ISP. The parameters of all wireless devices that you intend to use in this network must comply with the new parameters.
When you install a new wireless router on your home network and configure it with the same wireless settings as the previous router, all wireless network devices, including the wireless printer, should automatically connect to the new network router.
Note. When setting a static IP address on a wireless printer (or any other network device, including a computer), you must change the static IP address to match the IP address. Compatible with new router. Browse the documentation for your router and find its default IP address (also known as “gateway address”). If no static IP addresses are set, the router will automatically assign the printer (and any other network device) a new IP address. Learn more about setting up a static IP address “
Change wireless settings
When changing the wireless home network settings, you must configure the wireless printer to match the new network settings.
To configure new wireless settings on the printer using the Wireless Setup Wizard, follow these steps:
- From the printer control panel, open the wireless settings menu. On many devices, wireless settings are accessed by pressing the wireless button or touching the icon SIMilar to the icon on the printer control panel. For information on how to open the wireless settings menu, refer to the printer’s help documentation.
- From the wireless settings menu, open the Wireless Setup Wizard. The Wireless Setup Wizard guides you through configuring the printer to match the new wireless settings. When a list of wireless networks detected in your area appears on the screen, select your network name and enter the network access password (WEP / WPA / WPA2) when prompted.
- To confirm that the printer is successfully connected to your network, you can print a wireless test report from the wireless settings menu.
To configure the wireless settings on the printer without using the Wireless Setup Wizard, follow these steps:
First, check that your computer is connected to the network. You will also need a USB cable, which is temporarily used during configuration. DO NOT connect the USB cable between the computer and the printer until a message appears. If the HP printer software is already installed on your computer.
Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Select Start. Programs. HP Printer Model. Printer Software and Setup.
Windows 8 / 8.1:
- Launch the printer software from the home screen (the icon with the printer model name) or from the tile with the printer name.
- Select (Click or Tap) “Utilities” at the top of the printer software screen.
- Select “Software and Printer Setup”
Mac OS X:
- Open Finder and go to: Applications. HP Printer Model. Printer Software and Setup.
Note. If you replaced your original router with a new one and connected your DSL or cable modem to your wireless router. But you cannot access the internet, then unplug the power cord from the modem, wait 30 seconds and then plug the power cord back in. If that doesn’t work, Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP).