Working with iPhone
How do I change my account on iPhone 4? To do this, go to the device settings. We are again looking for an icon with a gray gear on the screen. Next, select “Sign out of account”. The system will ask for a new login.
In a new window, you need to create an account. To do this, enter a new mailbox, country, password and date of birth. You will also need to select a security question and an answer to it.
If you’ve unlinked iCloud before, then changing your Apple ID can be even easier. To do this, you will need to run a factory reset. After switching on, the smartphone will require entering new data. Thus, it will turn out to change accounts.
If you decide to leave the iCloud data, then you can change your account through the settings. In this case, all data will remain, and the new Apple ID can be used.
Use different Apple IDs for iCloud and iTunes
On a Mac, go to System Preferences in iCloud and sign in with the Apple ID you want to use with iCloud. Go to iTunes account login. Enter the Apple ID you want to use with iTunes.
If you are using multiple Apple IDs and want to restore your device from a backup, you can read more about iCloud or iTunes backup.
If you have multiple Apple IDs, you cannot combine them.
How to prevent problems
Close programs when done. Close the program when you’re done. Enter information for the new user. Disable automatic login, if selected, and save the settings. However, keep in mind that these methods only share media files such as podcasts, music and video files. Back up your data regularly as a general rule and before updating your software. So let’s see how we can solve the problem.
How to reset your password if you’ve forgotten it
You can reset your Apple ID password in 2 ways: via email or by answering security questions. The reset is done as follows:
Enter your Apple ID (mailing address to which the account is attached) and captcha in the appropriate fields. Pay attention to the customer focus of Apple: a visually impaired user can make the service call captcha. if he clicks on the item “For the visually impaired “.
Having entered the captcha, you need to click “Proceed
On the next page, select the option “I want to reset my password “And click again on”Proceed “.
Critical for every iPhone, iPad or Mac user. Using this identifier, Apple determines the legality of user access to devices and services, and its restoration can be very troublesome.
When registering an Apple ID for the first time, many users are dismissive of Apple’s data protection guidelines. At the same time, a too simple password is often set (despite the mandatory presence of capital letters and numbers in it), but they are forgotten in a fairly short time. As a result, the account often becomes an easy prey for fraudsters who can gain access to confidential information, remotely block the device, etc. In this guide, we will briefly talk about how to change your Apple ID account password to a more complex one in order to avoid trouble in the future.
How to Unpair Apple Watch and Pair with new iPhone
How do I link my iPhone to a different Apple ID? To pass authorization under a different profile, you can:
- Open the smartphone menu and go to the “Settings” item.
- Click on iCloud.
- Click on the “Exit” button.
- Log in under a new profile.
To change user in iMessage, you need:
- In the “Settings” menu, select the “Messages” parameter.
- Click on “Send / Receive”.
- Click on the identifier and select the “Exit” item in the window that appears.
- Click on “Your AppleID for iMessage”.
- Enter data from a new profile and confirm authorization by clicking on the “Login” button.
via iTunes Store settings
- Select in the Settings column iTunes Store and App Store.
- Click on “”.
- Enter Apple ID.
- Enter in the pop-up tab the phone number specified during registration.
- Enter device passcode.
- Enter the new account password twice.
- Go to Apple ID.
Using iTunes, you can also restore the functionality of a locked device. To do this, it must be connected to a computer that was previously synchronized with the device. Then the unlocking process starts by long pressing the Home button. Next, you need to follow the instructions of the system.
Disable sync options
If you decide to leave one account for both devices, change the sync settings.
- To prevent documents, photos, apps, call history and other information from being copied to your second smartphone, open Settings, and then select your Apple ID account name.
In the next window, open the “iCloud” section.
Find the “iCloud Drive” option and move the slider next to it to inactive.
IOS also provides a “Handoff” feature that allows you to start an action on one device and then continue on another. To deactivate this tool, open the settings, and then go to the “General” section.
Select the “Handoff” section, and in the next window, move the slider next to this item to an inactive state.
Pairing Apple Watch with a New iPhone (How To). Netcruzer TECH
To only receive FaceTime calls on one iPhone, open Settings and select the FaceTime section. In the section “Your address for FaceTime calls” uncheck unnecessary items, leaving, for example, only the phone number. On the second iPhone, you will need to follow the same procedure, but the address must be chosen differently.
You will need to do the same for iMessage. To do this, select the “Messages” section in the settings. Open the “Send / Receive” item. Uncheck unnecessary contact details. Perform the same operation on the other device.
To prevent incoming calls from being duplicated on the second smartphone, select the “Phone” section in the settings.
Go to “On other devices”. In the new window, uncheck either the “Allow calls” option, or below, disable synchronization for a specific device.
These simple guidelines will allow you to turn off syncing between iPhones. We hope this article was helpful to you. We are glad that we were able to help you solve the problem. Describe what did not work for you. Our specialists will try to answer as quickly as possible.
Apple ID password
The Apple ID password is set when you create your account. We will not write here how to register an Apple ID. there is an article on our website that tells in detail how to create an account through iTunes and directly from a smartphone. pressing is the question of recovering a forgotten Apple ID password.
How to untie (unpair) Apple Watch without iPhone. method 2
It is possible to untie the watch from the smartphone, even if both devices are not close to each other (for example, if the iPhone is lost). To do this, go to the “Settings” application on the Apple Watch (the gear icon), go from there to the “General” section, select the “Reset” menu and click on the “Erase all content” item.
This action will reset the Apple Watch to factory settings (all data will be deleted) and also unpair the existing iPhone pair.
How to untie Apple Watch from iPhone (unpair): 3 ways
If you have a desire to sell your Apple Watch (or pair with another iPhone), then you will certainly face the need to untie the device from the iPhone (break the pair). It is very simple to do this: you just need to perform a number of simple actions, and this can be done even in the absence of a smartphone.
You may also need to unlink Apple Watch from iPhone if one of the gadgets malfunctions.
How to untie (unpair) Apple Watch from iPhone if both devices are in front of you. method 1
Place both gadgets next to each other;
Open the Apple Watch application on the smartphone;
In the window that opens, at the bottom, there will be a menu “My watch”. you should click on it;
After that, you should click on the item “Apple Watch”, on the next screen, you must click on “i”.
By clicking on the “Unpair Apple Watch” button, you must confirm the cancellation of the synchronization of devices, after which all data about the watch will be deleted from the communicator.
How to untie (unpair) Apple Watch from iPhone, if the watch has a passcode, but you forgot it
There is a method to unlink the Apple Watch from the iPhone, even if a passcode was set on the watch, which you forgot by ridiculous accident. For this:
Press and hold the side button until the Off slider appears.
Press firmly on the Off slider. and swipe up, then the Erase content and settings button will appear on the watch screen.
Click on the Erase content and settings button and confirm the action. The watch will be reset to factory settings (all data will be deleted), in addition, the Apple Watch will unlink from the iPhone.
How to install Apple Watch on iPhone?
On iPhone, open the Apple Watch app, go to the My Watch tab, and select the watch at the top of the screen. Click the i icon next to the watch you want to unpair, then select Unpair Apple Watch. Press again to confirm the action.
How to reset Apple Watch 3?
How to reset and delete data from Apple Watch
- Open the Apple Watch app and select the “My Watch” tab;
- Select “General”. “Reset”;
- Click on the option “Erase Apple Watch content and settings”, confirm the action. Enter your Apple ID password if prompted.
Is it possible to connect Apple Watch to Android?
Officially, Apple smartwatches are only compatible with the iPhone. … Apple Watch cannot be connected to an Android smartphone via Bluetooth to receive call and notification notifications, as with other smartwatches.
How to reset Apple Watch without your phone?
Press and hold the side button until “Device is off” is displayed. Press firmly on the Power button and release your finger from it. In the menu that opens, select the “Erase content and settings”.
How to unlink watch from iPhone?
- Launch the Watch app on iPhone.
- Go to My Watch and select your device.
- Click the info button next to the clock.
- Tap Unpair Apple Watch and confirm.
How to connect watch to computer
Using Apple Watch in conjunction with a PC, as with an iPhone or iPad, will not work. But Apple developers have provided the ability to unlock the Mac using a watch phone. Why does the user need it? Auto unlock allows you to access your PC without entering passwords. Unlocked Apple Watch on your wrist. everything you need to get started with your Mac.
- on Mac, activate Bluetooth and Wi-Fi;
- sign in to iCloud with the same Apple ID for Mac and Apple Watch;
- set a password on the watch;
- in laptop settings allow Apple Watch to unlock PC.
A nuance: this works on watchOS from version 3, and on Macs with Sierra OS and later.
What to do if you need to disconnect iWatch from iPhone or iPad
Before connecting Apple Watch to another iPhone XR, XS, etc., or vice versa synchronizing iPhone with other watches, you need to break the pair between 2 gadgets.
How to do it right:
Nuance: when restoring from a backup, all the settings and parameters of the watch phone are saved in iCloud, so at any time you can recreate the old pair of 2 gadgets.
How to find your device
If smart watches, for example, MNNL2FS / A are lost or stolen by intruders, you can use 2 methods to find them.
Step-by-step instructions on how to link Apple Watch to iPhone
For the first time, Apple Watch and iPhone are merging in this way:
Turn on Apple Watch (press and hold the button on the side, under the Digital Crown).
Bring the watch to the iPhone, such as this XR 128GB Product Red.
The screen will display a menu from which you need to select a region, language.
How to sync iPhone with Apple Watch? Wait for the viewfinder to appear and point the photo module at the chronometer dial.
Nuance: you can bind devices manually, for this a 6-digit code is dialed (it will be displayed on the watch phone screen if you click on the corresponding inscription on the phone display) on the iPhone.
Wait for the message that the connection was successful.
The system will offer 2 options for the development of events: configure the watch phone as a new one or restore a copy from a backup. The first option is suitable for those who have just purchased a brand new device, as an option, Series 4 Gold Aluminum. The second. if the user has previously used another watch phone in conjunction with this iPhone. In this case, the system will automatically load the used parameters. To further configure Apple Watch, you need to select one thing.
How to proceed to connect Apple Watch to a new iPhone, say, X Silver? The user will have to choose on which hand he will wear the chronometer (right-handed / left-handed). After that, the system will ask you to agree to the terms of the license agreement in order to continue working with Apple Watch. And to log in to the Apple system, you will need to enter your ID. Was the authorization successful? It’s time to find out how to set up Apple Watch further. A separate section is devoted to this just below in the article.
How to connect Apple Watch to WI-FI
Next, in order, what to do:
- go to the settings of Apple Watch Series 4 or other;
- click on Wi-Fi;
- wait until the device finds available networks;
- select a network (available in watchOS from version 5);
- enter a password if necessary;
- click on “Connect”.
It is important to know: 1. Chasophone is only able to connect to a Wi-Fi network at 2.4 GHz; 2. You can select a Wi-Fi network to which the iPhone was previously connected, synchronized with this chronometer.
How to set up Apple Watch correctly
What settings are available in the Apple Watch from Series 3 or other “apple” watches:
Detailed setting of the watch is carried out in a proprietary program from Apple installed on an iPhone or iPad Air or another series. Here you can select a watch face, filter notifications, etc.
We connect the device?
The Android Wear platform has a large number of iWatch competitors’ smartwatches, but they all differ in one way or another, and the pairing guarantee can be given to such models as:
But in any case, the loss of some functions of the watch, for example, “Through time”, is simply inevitable. But this does not prevent us from talking about whether the Apple Watch works with Android, and what stages must be passed to connect them.
How to properly connect Apple Watch to Android device?
Today, wearable electronics tend to shrink in size, while naturally losing power, but winning in mobility and convenience.
Once an electronic watch with time backlight and an electronic dial seemed like a breakthrough, but today a smartphone on the wrist is no longer perceived as something supernatural.
Actually, the consumer dictates the conditions, and the developers follow the lead, so the world is presented with many different models of smart watches from the most famous companies. Wearable electronics from Apple and Google are developed exclusively for consumers using smartphones of these companies, but the question “Can Apple Watch be connected to Android?” until today no one has given a clear answer.
We can safely say that it became possible to make friends with an Android Wear watch with an iWatch device thanks to third-party developers.
Instructions on how to properly connect Apple Watch to Android device
For the initial personalization, Apple Watch owners still need to get an Android smartphone for a while, from which it is necessary to:
- install the Aerlink: Wear Connect for iOS app from Google Play on your smartwatch;
- while the application is being installed, it’s time to install BLE Utility on iOS.
After installing all the apps, Apple Watch setup and sync with Android begins. Further connection point by point:
Install the Aerlink app on your smartwatch
- Aerlink must be launched, iOS Service must be activated, and the alert disabled message must be ignored.
- In the installed BLE Utility program, you will need to open the Peripheral tab and leave the application alone.
- Open the Aerlink alert on your watch, if it is lost, you must repeat the first paragraph.
- If successful, the watch will notify you with the appropriate message, otherwise it is worth repeating the procedure again.
The functionality is somewhat limited after such pairing, but the watch will retain its basic functions, such as:
- call alerts;
- all current incoming calls that cannot be answered yet;
- the charge of the smartphone itself.
In any case, the question of how to connect Apple Watch to Android has been successfully resolved, and this will be the right signal for developers.
Synchronizing iWatch smartwatch with Android device
Check Apple Watch connection
You can check if your Apple Watch is connected to your iPhone in 2 ways. On the watch, the check is performed through the “Control Center” section. The “Watch” application is used for this purpose on the phone.
In the first option, they make a gesture upward to open the “Control Panel” section. A red icon in the form of a crossed-out phone or a red cross appears in the upper left corner. This indicates a lack of communication between electronic devices.
Turning on the Watch app shows you have contact with the iPhone. If there is no connection during the next check, then turn on and off the “Airplane mode” button. The connection should be restored.
Try to connect Apple Watch to iPhone again
In case of unsuccessful contact, they try to connect the iWatch to the iPhone again. Step-by-step instructions for this process:
- iWatch and iPhone are positioned next to each other.
- On iPhone, turn off airplane mode and turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. To do this, swipe upwards across the phone screen. to open the “Control Center” section.
- Both devices restart.
Sometimes these manipulations do not lead to a positive result. In this case, you need to break the pair between the gadgets and create it again.
First launch, pairing and setup
Before launching, smart watches need to be checked and configured. The manufacturer explained how to set up Apple Watch and prepared step-by-step instructions for this. The watch works with iPhone 6 and all subsequent modifications equipped with the latest version of iOS.
Like any other device, your smartwatch needs a charge. The device is plugged into a power outlet using an Apple charging cable or a magnetic dock that attaches to a USB power adapter. It takes a while to fully charge.
The next step is to connect to the phone.
- To solve the problem of how to connect Apple Watch to iPhone, you first need to turn on the smart device. To do this, there is a button on the side panel. Press the button for a few seconds until the Apple logo appears on the screen. After switching on, you need to select the language.
- The next step is to ask the watch to open the Apple Watch app on the iPhone. It is installed by the manufacturer in advance, during the software update.
- The fact that the program is running is signaled by the appearance of different patterns on the screen of the gadget, and a camera is launched on the phone.
- The iWatch device works on either side. you need to choose which hand it will be worn on. To continue, accept the terms of service and register your watch with your Apple ID.
- In this case, a series of installation notifications from the iPhone will be displayed on the screen of the device.
How to pair and unpair an Apple Watch and iPhone
If the camera does not turn on, you need to pair or sync Apple Watch with iPhone and try to pair. To do this, the watch and the iPhone are placed side by side and enter a six-digit pairing code for the devices. iWatch finds iPhone via Bluetooth within a radius of 10 m. The device will be able to contact the phone from a longer distance after connecting to a Wi-Fi network. Bluetooth connection reduces battery consumption by 50%.
How to properly connect Apple Watch to iPhone
Smart watch is a multifunctional gadget from Apple. To take advantage of the device’s capabilities, you need to know how to connect Apple Watch to iPhone.
What if you can’t pair
If synchronization has not occurred, try to break the pair and create again. To do this, click the start of the program “Pair Apple Watch manually” (Pair Apple Watch Maually). Instructions on how to do this will appear on the screen.
Break a pair and create it from the beginning
In the absence of contact between the devices, the pair is broken and re-created.
- On the watch, they select the “Settings” section, go to “Basic”, press “Reset”, select the “Erase content and settings” button.
- The Watch program is launched on the phone. Select the section “My watch”. A clock icon appears at the top left of the screen. Next to it is the “i” button, which you need to press.
- In the menu that opens, select the “Unpair Apple Watch” box. Click on it again to confirm the action.
- Pair iWatch and iPhone.
- At the end of the procedure, the gadgets restart.
How to sync your smartwatch with your phone?
For several years in a row, the so-called Smart watch has been available for sale. a wrist watch with a very wide range of possibilities. They found their audience among young people, business people, and especially caring parents. Such a watch is several times more reliable than a regular smartphone and is not capable of sending spam. The only problem is how to connect the smartwatch to the phone. But you will find its solution below.
How to connect Smart watch to phone?
Smart watches necessarily have software that synchronizes with the phone. Note, however, that some watches can be connected to either Android or iOS, although many models are equally easy to connect to all smartphones. Be sure to check this question before buying, otherwise you will have to buy a new phone to connect to a new child’s watch.
How to connect your watch to your iOS phone ?
You can sync iPhone with such a watch in a similar way.
- Download the Gear S3 application to your computer, download it to your smartphone via iTunes and start synchronization by simply clicking the “Connect” button.
Now the Smart watch and the phone will always be in touch, only if you do not want to turn them off yourself and if the Internet does not disappear on the phone. At the same time, the watch itself will always be in touch, since it is able to transmit a signal using a regular SIM card. Smart watches can even connect to a wi-fi network, which further expands their capabilities.
Why you need a smartwatch and is it worth buying?
What to choose for a child. smart watch or phone? This is the most pressing issue among parents who are worried about the safety of their offspring, want to control their movement and keep in constant communication. Today, there is already a large selection of Smart watches that support a SIM card, which means that they can work autonomously without a smartphone, or you can purchase a more familiar model and synchronize it with your phone. When it comes to buying for a child, the advantages of a watch over a phone are as follows:
- The child can always wear the watch on his wrist, so it is less likely to get lost and the child will not miss a single message.
- A smart watch is a more reliable and durable gadget, while a smartphone can even break if dropped from a 10-centimeter height.
- Smart watch has no such thing as “unexpectedly low battery”, which allows you to keep in touch with your child at any time.
- Although modern watches have a number of useful functions, nevertheless, with their help, a child will not be able to sit on prohibited sites on the Internet or receive spam.
In addition, a synchronized watch with a phone gives parents the ability to:
- be aware of the current location of the child;
- receive emergency signals from the baby, for which he only needs to press one button;
- learn about removing the gadget from your hand;
- send notifications and text messages to your watch;
- create a call restriction.
The only drawback of smartwatches has been the high price for a long time. But as soon as well-known Chinese companies connected to their production, a lot of affordable models appeared, which in their functional properties are in no way inferior to branded gadgets.
How to connect your watch to your Android phone?
- Download the dedicated Android Wear app to your phone from the Play Store.
- Simultaneously launch the app on the phone and turn on the watch.
- In the application settings, click “Configure” and the phone will automatically display the name of the watch. Click on the name you need.
- Codes will be displayed on the screen of the phone and the new gadget. If they match, click “Connect” and wait for the process to complete.
- If the codes do not match, try repeating the procedure again.
Then you just have to follow all the instructions that the application will display on the phone screen and configure all the necessary parameters for controlling the watch.
Activation lock is lit on the watch screen
There can be only one reason for blocking activation. The gadget remained tied to Apple ID from another iPhone. If you bought the device hand-held, you will have to contact the former owner to find out all the necessary data.
Password required on watch
When trying to pair, you may be asked to enter a password. This means binding to another device. To sync with your iPhone or iPad, you need to reset the data from the watch and make a new setting.
Preparing Apple Watch and iPhone for syncing
Before synchronization, you need to prepare your devices. You need to check if your iPhone has the latest version of iOS. If the operating system is outdated, you will not be able to pair devices.
To pair your watch, you need to turn on Bluetooth on your phone. It is also necessary that the smartphone be connected to the network via Wi-Fi or through a mobile operator.
Problems and solutions
Sometimes it can be difficult to pair your Apple Watch and phone. You should not immediately fall into despair, as there is a suitable solution for many problems.
The clock does not receive notifications
Notifications may not come if the smartphone screen is activated. In this case, all messages will be displayed only on the iPhone. It is also possible that the connection between gadgets is lost if the distance between them is too great.
Watch not pairing with iPhone or iPad
Pairing can be unsuccessful for several reasons. It may be that Bluetooth is simply disabled on the iPhone or iPad. Also, synchronization will not be installed if the device does not have an up-to-date OS version.
How to connect and sync Apple Watch to iPad?
Pairing can be done not only with the iPhone, but also with the iPad. Connecting is as easy as with an iPhone. Just a few simple steps are enough.
- Turn on the watch using the “Power” button, which is on the side.
- A message will appear on the screen where you need to select the interface language.
- Confirm the sync of the two devices.
- Follow the pop-up prompts that will appear on the display.
- The iPad camera needs to be placed over the watch for pairing to be successful.
- After all the steps taken, you can come up with a password for your watch.