Data Doctor Recovery. SIM Card
The full license for this program is paid ( 69). But to return deleted SMS messages, the free demo version may be enough. Also, to use this program, you will need to purchase a USB card reader. a device for recognizing SIM cards by your computer. Application interface supports Russian.
Deleted correspondence can be returned using Data Doctor Recovery. SIM Card as follows:
- Download, go through the installation and open the program on your PC.
- Remove the SIM card from your device and insert into the card reader, and then connect the USB card reader to the PC.
- Click on “Search”, then select the connected card reader.
- In the window that appears after the end of the analysis, you will find all recently erased data. Select the SMS messages stored in your SIM card memory and left-click on “Save”. They will be saved on your device.
Checking for a backup copy of messages
You can find erased letters in the backup of your mobile phone, which, in turn, is uploaded to the cloud data storage. Before restoring iPhone using a backup, you need to check its existence. Go to the “Settings” menu, tap on your name and select the “iCloud” line. Here you will be able to see the words “Create backup” and “Latest copy”. Make sure that the last backup was made before deleting the SMS message from the gadget.
The Enigma license is paid (from 3 to 11 thousand rubles), and in the free version there is a limit on the number of letters that you can return with its help. The interface is in English. There is support for the Russian language.
To retrieve lost SMS messages, follow these steps:
- Download, go through the installation and run the software on your PC.
- Unlock iPhone screen and connect it to computer via USB cable.
- In the window that appears, check the “Messages” item, click on “Start Scanning”.
- After the end of the search, the messages and their text will be displayed on the screen. Mark important SMS messages and click on “Export and Restore”.
The program can return other deleted information. calls, notes, and so on.
iPhone Backup Extractor
The free version is quite enough to use this utility, but if you want to use it on several devices and in large quantities, then it will cost 60 per year. IPhone Backup Extractor’s interface is in English. The program allows you to recover data only through iCloud or iTunes backups.
To recover lost emails using iPhone Backup Extractor, follow the instructions:
- Install and run the application on your PC.
- Select the desired backup (from iTunes or iCloud) from the menu on the left.
- By clicking on “Messages”, you will find all deleted messages that are stored in the copy.
Phone numbers, any calls from the log and other necessary information are also subject to recovery using this utility.
Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery (Tenorshare UltData)
You can download a trial version of the utility for free and use it to return a small amount of deleted SMS. But for a license you will have to pay from 3 to 4 thousand rubles. Application interface in Russian.
- Download, install and run the application on your PC.
- Unlock iPhone (unlock display) and connect it to computer via USB cable.
- Open the “Recover from iOS device” section, Leave a check mark on the “Messages Attachments” section, left-click on “Scan”.
- Mark important SMS and then “Recover”.
- Specify the location for saving emails. iPhone (they will be available again in iMessage) or PC.
This program will also help you recover your call history or other important lost data.
Using iCloud cloud storage
This method of retrieving lost SMS messages is convenient because you don’t need a PC to use it. But in order to periodically save backups of your gadget to the cloud storage, you need to enable the “Backup to iCloud” function on it (or upload copies to the cloud manually). Before restoring, you need to erase the contents of the phone.
Important: if the gadget has been synced to the cloud after the SMS message has been erased, you will not be able to return it. After all, there is already a copy in the cloud without this letter.
Recover SMS messages via iTunes
Returning SMS messages from iTunes is possible only if you have previously taken care of creating a backup of the phone on your PC. If the backup was made at a time when the SMS has already arrived on your device, then it will not be difficult to return it (and other data. for example, an important note). In order for iTunes to regularly create backups when you connect your gadget to a computer, you need to enable automatic copying (this feature is available on all versions of IOS, including IOS 13).
How to recover deleted SMS on iPhone via iTunes backup:
- Connect powered Apple iPhone to PC (pre-running) via Lightning-USB cable and enter iTunes on PC.
- An image of a mobile device will appear in the upper left corner of the screen, left-click on it.
- Go to the “Browse” tab, left-click on the item “Recover from a copy”.
- Then mark the required backup in the list and click on “Restore”.
This software can be used to return a small number of messages for free, but to remove all restrictions, you need to purchase a license for 60. EaseUS MobiSaver interface is in English.
To restore correspondence using EaseUS MobiSaver, you need to:
- Install and run the utility on your PC.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Click on the “Scan” button located in the program window next to the name of your iPhone.
- Wait for the process to end.
- Go to the “Messages” section, mark important letters with a checkmark and click on “Recover”. After that, you will find the deleted messages on the phone.
Step 1. Launching Enigma Recovery ™
After downloading, installing and activating the Enigma Recovery ™ program, launch it and connect your iPhone to your computer. Then click “Recover from iOS Device”
How to Recover Deleted SMS Messages on iPhone
Whether you yourself accidentally deleted the message, or someone’s little pens played with your phone and deleted all the necessary and unnecessary, in any case, deleted message from the iPhone. this is a fairly common problem. According to the law of meanness, a deleted message is always the most important and necessary. And the first thought that comes to mind: “Well, why out of hundreds of SMS. this is it?” But now you don’t have to worry about this problem, as there is a simple solution.
Compatible with Windows and Mac computers
Or visit this URL on your computer
This manual is for iPhone XS / XR / X / 8/7/6/5/4 / SE, iPad, iPod Touch, iOS 6. 12
Step 2. Scan
To recover deleted SMS and iMessage, Enigma Recovery ™ will scan your device and create your iPhone’s database.
Step 5. Viewing Deleted Messages
The main window of the program should now display all messages, both saved in the device’s memory and deleted. To view only deleted messages, switch the “Show only deleted data” button to “On”. Now you can recover deleted messages back to your device or export information to your computer in Excel, CSV and XML formats.
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone: 5 Ways (2021)
To export messages, select the messages you want to save. Click “Export” and select “Export only ticked data”. If you want to save all the information without selecting individual messages, then click “Export” while in the Messages tab, and then select “Export all data from the current tab”.
Step 4. Your Database
Then you should see the main page of Enigma Recovery ™ showing all the data from your iPhone. To view deleted messages and iMessages, select the “Messages” tab on the main panel,
Recover Deleted Messages from Your iPhone
Most iPhone users believe that once a message is deleted, there is no way to get it back. In fact, it is already possible. Deleted SMS messages can be retrieved from iPhone backup and even restored back to phone. However, not all recovery methods are completely safe for your device.
Some may cause even more information to be deleted from the iPhone. Fortunately, there is a safe and proven way to recover deleted SMS messages that will not cause any damage to your iPhone and the information on it. Introducing Enigma Recovery ™ software that works with iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch devices and iTunes backups to recover lost, deleted and hidden information. Also, our new application allows you to return all recovered information back to your Apple device.!
Regular SMS and iMessage
You can distinguish an SMS message from an iMessage by its color. Regular SMS messages on iPhone are shown with a green background. These are messages that travel through cell towers, just like calls. iMessage is highlighted in blue. Wi-Fi or 3G / 4G internet connection is used for iMessage transmission. IMessage can be sent exclusively between iOS devices.
iMessage messages come and go much faster than SMS messages. If you are not connected to Wi-Fi, the phone will use your mobile traffic, which is not always desirable.
Despite these differences, both types of messages are deleted in exactly the same way. From our own experience, we were convinced that the annoyance of an accidentally deleted iMessage is absolutely the same as from deleting a regular SMS!
Instructions for recovering deleted SMS messages on iPhone
From iTunes backup
The next way to recover lost or deleted messenger correspondence is to contact a specialized program for iPhone and computers for help. It is called iTunes. This is an auxiliary utility that is downloaded to a laptop or computer and is a binder for two devices (PC and smartphone). With it, you can fully sync your smartphone and iTunes data. But in order to restore the necessary information from the iPhone, you need not only to connect the phone via the cable to the computer, but also to activate the “Backup” function in advance. If you do not remember whether the copy is saved or not, then check it as follows:
- Connect your smartphone to your computer via a cord.
- Launch iTunes.
- After the two devices are paired, you will see an active black phone icon in the program (near the “Music” section).
- Click on it and go to the menu of the mobile device.
- A separate field with the name “Automatic copy creation” will be presented below.
- If there is a checkmark “Save to iTunes” under it, then you can restore a deleted file, an entire correspondence or a separate message after you click “Restore from a copy”.
ITunes is very useful for iPhone owners. Through it you can download music, videos and save photos for free.
Is it possible to recover deleted messages in Viber
IPhones are very demanding phones, and the general rules of popular applications do not always apply to them. However, in case of special or accidental deletion of information in the application, you can restore the correspondence. But only on one condition that you previously configured Viber correctly or regularly create a backup using your smartphone. via iTunes or iCloud. If none of the requirements are met, then there is no way to restore messages that you deleted.
How to restore correspondence and messages in Viber on iPhone
Viber is a messenger application where you can correspond with your friends, relatives, colleagues for free. This is a simple and straightforward application for smartphones, which any user can download and install. Correspondence in Viber is not only the process of exchanging information and files, but also your feelings, emotions, using colorful emoji, stickers and emoticons. For iPhone owners, there are a number of other important functions that are indispensable. And if you lose some important information in the messenger, you can restore it.
The easiest, fastest and most convenient way is to recover messages and call history from your phone through the Viber application itself. However, this option will only work if you previously activated the backup function in the settings. How to check it:
- Go to the Viber application.
- At the bottom, click on the “” button.
- Go to the settings menu.
- Select “Account”, and then click “Backup”.
If this option is enabled in your Viber, then you just need to click on the “Restore” button below. After that, all your correspondence will be updated, up to deleted messages. A similar method works when removing Viber and re-downloading the application to the same or another smartphone. If you notice that the history of calls and chats has been updated only up to a certain date, then pay attention to the frequency of archiving a copy of the correspondence. In the settings of the “Backup” item, it is possible to select the frequency of re-saving information from Viber. year, month, week, day.
Only messages can be restored via the backup function. Media files, emoticons and other inserts will be unavailable.
From iCloud backup
The required account and primary storage for Apple devices is iCloud Server. The iCloud mail account is tied to your smartphone and registers its data in the system after purchase. In order for your correspondence to be saved in the cloud storage on your phone, in the “Accounts and Passwords” settings, click “iCloud”, and under the item “Storage” in iCloud Drive, Viber must be active. If this rule is observed, then you can access deleted messages:
- Log in from your phone or computer to iCloud mail under your account.
- You will see the same menu as on the phone.
- Select the folder “iCloud Drive”.
- Open Viber and you can see deleted messages.
You should understand that if, before you deleted the message, you did not perform a single action to create a backup copy of Viber. neither through the application, nor through iCloud, or through iTunes, you will not be able to restore the correspondence. Therefore, if you are going to continue using Viber, then do not be lazy and configure your device for comfortable use.
Ways to restore correspondence
If you deleted a chat or individual messages and now want to restore them, then for iPhones, there are three main ways: through the Viber application itself, through the iTunes program or through the iCloud storage. Read each method carefully and strictly follow the instructions.
With the help of special programs
If none of the above suggested methods work, you have not set up a backup for your phone, then the only way out is to install a special additional application. These are programs for creating a backup. If you have deleted important information in Viber and you want to restore it, then use one of the applications:
- Run the program.
- Agree to the terms of the license agreement.
- Next, enter the “Export to” folder.
- Choose one of the convenient ways. save the archive in the system or send it to the specified mail address.
But as for Titanium Backup Pro, here it will be much more difficult to figure out the backup, since it will not be possible to perform any actions without administrative rights. And for this you have to get confused and additionally install them. Therefore, many users fail to master the toolkit of the program the first time and the correspondence remains, not restored.
You can also install a dedicated iPhone backup software on your computer. It is much more convenient and such utilities have a clear interface. Recommended categories include: UltData and FoneLab. After downloading and installing the program, connect your iPhone to your computer and manage your backups. Here you can also set up file recovery for iTunes and iCloud storage.
Is it possible to extract SMS from iTunes backup without connecting iPhone to computer?
Utility iSkySoft iPhone Data Recovery is able to recover SMS-ki not only from the memory of the “apple” gadget, but also from data backups made via iCloud and iTunes. At the same time, the gadget itself does not need to be connected to the computer. just remember where to find the backups on the PC.
On Windows computers, iTunes backups are located in the UsersUserNameAppDataRoamingApple ComputerMobileSyncBackup directory, and on Macs, in a folder that can be accessed by the UsersLibraryUserNameApplication SupportMobileSyncBackup path. Please note that the AppData folder on Windows can be hidden.
You can access the SMS in the backup copy as follows:
Launch the program and go to the “Recover from iTunes Backup File” section.
In the special window, select the backup that, in your opinion, contains the desired SMS.
When choosing, be guided by the date indicated in the name of the backup.
Having decided on the copy, click on the “Start Scan” button.
The recovery procedure will begin, as a result of which the iSkySoft utility will decompose all the data contained in the backup “on the shelves”.
Open the “Messages” section in the “Messages Call log” block. this is where you will find SMS-ki.
Skimming through messages from different senders, you will surely find the information you need.
The numbers of the senders of most of the SMS from the backup, alas, are not displayed, so the search for the desired message by the addressee is doomed to failure.
To recover data from a copy to iCloud iSkySoft, you should remember the username and password from the cloud storage account.
How to Recover Deleted Messages from iTunes Backup?
This recovery method is relevant only if you created a backup after the message you need arrived on your phone.
SMS and MMS are included in the list of data included in the iPhone backup. Therefore, if you restore information from a backup, the message will be returned to the device.
We will not talk about how to create a backup in iTunes. the procedure for creating a backup is described in detail in this article. You need to recover SMS from iTunes backup as follows:
First of all, prevent iTunes from automatically syncing to iPhone. If you allow a new sync, the old data will disappear irrevocably. To prohibit, open iTunes, follow the path “Edit”. “Settings” and in the “Devices” section, check the box next to “Prevent automatic synchronization of iPod, iPhone, iPad”.
Now you can connect iPhone to PC with peace of mind.
On the device itself, turn off the “Find iPhone” function: go to the “Settings”. “iCloud” path and switch the corresponding slider to inactive state.
If “Find iPhone” is enabled, restore from backup will fail. an error will appear.
Return to iTunes and go to the device control menu by clicking on the button with the smartphone image.
In the “Backups” block, find the “Restore from a copy” button and press it simultaneously with CTRL.
The “Restore from backup” window will appear. In the “iPhone Name” field, select the appropriate backup.
You should try to remember when the message came and need to be restored, and use a copy made shortly before that date.
Having decided on the backup, click the “Restore” button. You will start the restore process from iTunes backup.
Wait until the process is complete and check the contents of the “Messages” application. for sure you will find the SMS you need there.
When restoring messages from an iTunes backup, follow these safety guidelines:
- Before proceeding with the restore, create a new backup, otherwise you will irrevocably lose all data that appeared on the iPhone after the date of the backup. Do not try to interrupt the recovery process by disconnecting the cable from your PC or iPhone. This will put the gadget in the Recovery Loop. You can break such a loop at home (all the ways how to do this are described here), but you have to sweat.
Is it possible to return SMS to iPhone using third-party programs?
After deleting from iPhone memory, SMS messages are stored in the cache for some time. This allows you to restore them using third-party applications. In order for “resuscitation” to come to an end with success, two conditions must be met simultaneously:
Finding a program that can quickly, efficiently and free of charge restore a message from the iPhone cache is not an easy task. For example, the well-known utility Data Doctor Recovery. SIM Card involves the use of a card reader with a SIM card slot. an accessory that is outlandish at the present time. Another popular SmartPhone Recovery Pro program requires money, even without giving the opportunity to be convinced of its own effectiveness.
The iSkySoft iPhone Data Recovery utility allows you to achieve positive results, the free version of which can be downloaded here. The full version of this program costs a “frightening” amount (almost 4 thousand rubles), however, to restore one SMS, you will not need it.
Using the utility from iSkySoft is possible only if you have the latest iTunes on your PC.
After installing the program, proceed as follows:
Connect iPhone to PC with cable, launch iSkySoft iPhone Data Recovery and go to “Recover from iOS Device”.
Leave only one checkbox. “Messages Attachments” in the “Deleted Data from the Device” box. Uncheck the rest.
Click “Start Scan”. this will start the process of analyzing the gadget.
The analysis will take 2-3 minutes. upon completion you will see a window like this:
How To Recover Deleted Messages From iPhone! (2020)
The column on the left under the name “Messages Call log” contains information about how many deleted messages, as well as SMS attachments (“Message Attachments”) were found. In our example, 34 messages and 1 attachment were “found”.
The column “Phone”, located in the center, contains the phone numbers from which SMS were received on the iPhone. It should be noted that the information in this column is displayed incorrectly. The addressers of most messages are not determined at all (as indicated by the status “unknown”), the rest are determined incorrectly. For example, the What’s App is listed as the sender of SMS with Web Money confirmation codes, although there is no connection between the messenger and the electronic payment system.
However, this is not a problem. By clicking on different senders and skimming through the column on the right (where the contents of the messages are presented), sooner or later you will find the desired SMS. If you were looking for a message due to the presence of some unique and necessary code in it, you can simply rewrite the symbols in a notebook or add them to the “Notes” iPhone.
It will be possible to return the deleted correspondence with one sender to the device memory only after purchasing the full version of the utility. To do this, put a tick in front of the name or phone number of this sender and click on the button “Recover”.
How to Recover Deleted SMS on iPhone via iCloud?
You can also restore messages to iPhone from iCloud only if you have a previously created cloud backup. You will also need to be connected to a reliable Wi-Fi signal source.
The whole procedure is performed in just two steps:
The iPhone is reset first. To do this, follow the path “Settings”. “General”. “Reset”, click on the item “Erase content and settings” and enter the security password.
All data will be completely deleted from the device. You should be prepared for this. if your gadget contains valuable information (say, numbers), it is better to transfer it to a PC or upload it to the cloud storage. This article of our site tells about the methods of copying the telephone directory to a computer.
Perform the initial setup of the gadget up to the stage “Setting up iPhone”. At this point, select the “Restore from iCloud Backup” option.
Next, you just need to enter your Apple ID password and wait for the iPhone to restart and the recovery process to complete. As soon as the recovery is over, all SMS that were present in the iCloud copy will be in the phone‘s memory.
Before returning SMS from a backup in the “cloud”, put your smartphone on charge. The Wi-Fi module will be activated on the device, which will contribute to the rapid consumption of energy.
How to Recover SMS on iPhone?
Fortunately, there are ways to recover deleted SMS. This task is much easier if you regularly back up your iPhone as a preventive measure. If you have never heard of backups before, you should not despair either. there are free programs available on the Internet that can solve the problem with erased information.
When erasing messages on iPhone, you should be as careful as possible, because recovering an SMS that was inadvertently deleted is an expensive pleasure. Buying special software like SmartPhone Recovery or Enigma Recovery will cost you a tidy sum. about 4 thousand rubles.
Fortunately, you can find out deleted SMS without spending money. just use the trial version of the useful iSkySoft iPhone Data Recovery utility or recover data from iTunes or iCloud backups. The first method is preferable, since in the second case, by restoring the old SMS, you risk losing some of the actual information.
Recover chat history from iCloud
- To restore your chat history from an iCloud backup, first, make sure your chat history backup actually exists in iCloud by going to WhatsApp Settings Chats Copy.
- If you see the date of the last backup, please uninstall and reinstall the WhatsApp app from the App Store.
- After verifying your phone number, follow the onscreen instructions to restore your chat history.
- The same requirements as when creating an iCloud backup apply for recovering from iCloud.
- In addition, the same phone number must be used to create and restore the backup. You cannot recover the chat history of another WhatsApp account.
- Even if you share your iCloud account with other members of your family, you can still keep your backups separately since the same phone number is required for both the iCloud backup and the WhatsApp account.
Using iCloud over a cellular network
If you’re worried about your cellular data usage, we recommend that you only back up to iCloud when you’re connected to Wi-Fi.
- You must sign in on your device with the Apple ID you use to sign in to iCloud.
- You must be running iOS 7 or later.
- For iOS 8 and later: iCloud Drive must be enabled.
- For iOS 7: Documents and Data must be enabled.
Troubleshoot WhatsApp in iCloud
If you have problems downloading or restoring a messenger backup from iCloud, then most likely this is not due to WhatsApp, but to your iCloud account.
If you are unable to create a backup, try the following:
- Make sure you are connected to iCloud in iPhone iCloud Settings.
- Make sure iCloud Drive is turned on in iPhone iCloud Settings. If you have iOS 7 or earlier, you will see Documents & Data instead of iCloud Drive.
- If you are trying to create a backup on iOS 7 or earlier, then make sure that the iCloud Drive option is always turned off on all other devices associated with your Apple ID. If iCloud Drive is enabled on any other device using your Apple ID, you won’t be able to download data on iOS 7 or earlier. Even if iCloud Drive was previously turned on and then turned off, you will not be able to create a backup on your iOS 7 device. You will need to follow the upgrade procedure to iOS 8 or later to back up.
- Make sure you have enough free space in your iCloud account to create a backup. You can see how much free space is in your iCloud by going to iPhone Settings iCloud Storage.
- If you’re trying to back up using a cellular network, make sure Cellular Data is turned on by going to iPhone Settings iCloud iCloud Drive for iOS 8 and later or iPhone Settings iCloud Documents and Data for iOS 7 and earlier.
- Create a backup manually by clicking “Back up”, going to WhatsApp Settings Chats Copying and keep WhatsApp open until the screen shows “loading”.
- Create a backup manually by connecting to a different network. preferably the one you connect to most often. iCloud works best when you back up from where you connect most often.
If you are unable to restore the backup, try the following:
- Make sure you are trying to restore data to the same phone number and iCloud account that was backed up.
- Make sure you have enough free space on your iPhone to restore the backup. You can see how much free space is on your phone by going to iPhone Settings General About this device.
- Make sure iCloud Drive is turned on by going to iPhone Settings iCloud iCloud Drive. If your phone has iOS 7 or earlier, you will see Documents and Data instead of iCloud Drive.
- If the backup was created using iCloud Drive, you cannot restore that backup to any other device without iOS 8 or later.
- If iCloud Drive is enabled on any other device using your Apple ID, then you won’t be able to recover data on your iPhone if it doesn’t have iOS 8 installed.
- Perform recovery by connecting to a different network. preferably the one you connect to most often. iCloud works best when you restore from where you connect most often.
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Iphone
The chat history in WhatsApp is not stored on the messenger’s servers and it is impossible to recover deleted messages. To backup Whatsapp, you must use the backup function in iCloud.
How to restore WhatsApp chat via iCloud
It is also important that you have an Apple ID account.
If available, just go to the iCloud app and find the settings with data synchronization of different applications. WhatsApp should be among them if it is already installed on your iPhone.
Check that all the switches next to the applications are turned on. Then all data will be automatically saved in accordance with the synchronization settings in the applications themselves.
Besides the fact that it will help to recover deleted SMS in WhatsApp, you will be able to save data of other applications, progress in games and much more.
The iCloud cloud service itself is distinguished by a high level of security, speed and reliability. It is an official service from Apple designed specifically for iPhone, iPad, iPod, MAC and other devices. The service allows you to access files from anywhere in the world where there is Internet.
When backing up the data of correspondence and files from the vastap, problems or failures are also possible. Therefore, the developers have indicated the most effective methods for troubleshooting possible problems.
The most common problem is using a new number in the messenger. Therefore, if you corresponded under a different number, then you can restore it only if you re-enter WhatsApp using the old number. Also, past correspondence will not be displayed when changing the phone number.
Another reason for the impossibility of recovery may be iOS firmware version 7 and below. Recovering correspondence is only possible starting from iOS 8 and above. In addition, it is recommended to check the availability of free space both on iCloud and on the smartphone itself, since its lack will make backup impossible.
ICloud WhatsApp Backup
To manually back up your chats in WhatsApp at any time, go to WhatsApp Settings Chats Copy and click Back Up. You can also choose automatic backup by clicking on the Automatic menu item and then selecting the backup frequency. This action will back up your WhatsApp chats and media to your iCloud account. You can include or exclude video files from the backup. It may take a while to create a WhatsApp backup to iCloud, depending on your Internet connection and the size of the backup.
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Iphone
- You must have iOS 5.1 or later.
- You must be registered with iCloud (iPhone iCloud Settings).
- For iOS 7: Documents & Data (iPhone iCloud Settings Documents & Data) must be enabled.
For iOS 8 or later: iCloud Drive (iPhone Settings iCloud iCloud Drive) must be enabled.
- Enough free space in iCloud and on your iPhone.
If you’re having trouble uploading or restoring a backup from iCloud, then most likely it’s not related to WhatsApp, but to your iCloud account. If you need help with iCloud, contact Apple Support.