ITunes Match Subscription
Like iCloud, iTunes match subscriptions are separate from other paid services. If, after logging in with an Apple ID account, the user connects iTunes Match, the funds will be debited from the iPhone account. To change the terms of payment or refuse a paid service, you must:
How to Cancel Subscriptions on iPhone or iPad (2018)
- Launch iTunes on your computer. Go to the “Account” menu and select “View”.
- If necessary, log in to the program using the current Apple ID and password.
- On the tab that opens, find the “iTunes in the cloud” section. All associated user data and other account information are found here.
- Next to the item “iTunes Match” click on the button “Disable automatic updates”. Read the terms and conditions and confirm the action.
After that, the service will be suspended, and money will no longer be debited from the iPhone account. If necessary, you can access the media content at any other time. To do this, it is enough to re-register the purchase.
Manage iPhone Subscriptions
You can check your iPhone subscriptions directly from your mobile device. To do this, make sure it is connected to the Internet and follow these steps:
- Go to the “Settings” menu and select the one you need from the list of available accounts. A new tab will open, click on “iTunes Store and App Store”.
- At the top of the screen, find your unique Apple ID and tap on it.
- In the list that appears, select “View Apple ID” to access the information. If necessary, log in using your username and password. Or use Touch ID.
- A list of available links will open. Find and click on “Subscriptions“. A list of paid subscriptions that are connected on the iPhone will appear.
- To refuse payment, select the desired offer and in the tab that opens, click “Unsubscribe” (at the bottom of the screen).
- To change the type of payment, click on the name of the service and in the “Options” block specify the desired one. They may differ in cost, duration, type of content provided.
Up-to-date information about the current price and validity period can be found here. After cancellation, the service will cease to operate and automatically renew after the end of the current billing period.
If you can’t find a subscription on the iPhone, and funds continue to be debited from the Apple ID, then most likely they were issued directly, through a mobile operator or provider.
Access to additional free Apple cloud storage is billed separately from other services. To get into iCloud subscription management:
- Go to the “Settings” menu and find a separate item “iCloud” here. It is usually at the top of the list.
- Select the item “Storage” and click on the line “Change storage plan”. A menu will appear to manage your iCloud subscription.
- Click “Reduce Volume” to change the current tariff plan to a cheaper (or completely free).
- Select Buy to purchase additional space.
Before you stop using iCloud, transfer your data to another cloud storage or copy important files and documents to the device memory.
How to find subscriptions on iPhone
On the iPhone, some apps and content are available through paid subscriptions. Unlike one-time purchases, they automatically renew until the user cancels them. Next, we’ll show you how to view iPhone subscriptions and stop using unnecessary.
Manage your PC or Mac subscriptions
If there is no access to a mobile device, then you can check the list of paid services connected to Apple ID using a computer:
- Launch iTunes. If necessary, download the program from the official Apple website and install it.
- Sign in to your account. To do this, on the toolbar, click on the “Account” item and select “Authorization” in the drop-down list. Enter your Apple ID and password. If your computer has a Touch ID sensor, use it.
- After successful authorization, open the “Account” menu again. Select “View” to access additional options.
- A page with detailed information about the current account will open. Look at it carefully and find the “Settings” block here.
- Select the “Subscriptions” item (next to the notification status and alias) and click on the blue inscription “Manage”.
- A list of services connected to the iPhone (Yandex Music, BOOM and others) will open. To change the terms of payment or unsubscribe from the service, click on the “Edit” button.
- The price, validity period and other characteristics of the offer will be displayed here. Click on the “Unsubscribe” button to unsubscribe from the service and remove it from the list.
The user will retain access to the content until the already paid validity period expires. After that, money will not be debited from the account.
Cancellation of subscriptions and other additional services can be done via a mobile device. To do this, just go to the “Settings” menu and log in with your Apple ID. If you don’t have access to your iPhone, you can turn off subscriptions through iTunes.
How to unsubscribe from a paid app subscription on iPhone and iPad
It is very easy to cancel unwanted subscriptions.
Most of the modern apps are free, but offer users a paid subscription to unlock all the features. Most often, applications lure users with a trial “free” subscription, which literally in a few days turns into a paid one and money is automatically debited for it. How to view the list of all active subscriptions on iPhone and iPad and refuse unwanted subscriptions was described in this instruction.
How to unsubscribe from a paid app subscription on iPhone and iPad (iOS 12.1.4 and newer)
Starting with iOS 12.1.4, Apple has made it much easier to view active paid subscriptions on iPhone and iPad. To access them, just launch the App Store application, click on your profile picture in the upper right corner and select “Manage subscriptions” on the page that opens.
Immediately after that, a page will open with a list of connected paid subscriptions that can be managed. You will only have to select an unnecessary subscription and cancel it.
How to unsubscribe from a paid app subscription on iPhone and iPad (iOS 12.1.3 and older)
Go to “Settings” → “username” → “iTunes Store and App Store”.
Click on your Apple ID account and in the window that opens, select “View Apple ID”. iOS will ask you to verify your identity by entering your Apple ID password or scanning your finger or face.
On the new page, select the “Subscriptions” section.
After a short download, a list of all subscriptions will open. Subscriptions are divided into active and inactive. Select the subscription you want to unsubscribe from in the “Active” section.
A new page will list the details of your subscription: end date, cost, and available renewal options. Click the “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of the page. Note that you can similarly cancel trial subscriptions that are free for a specified period of time.
Confirm the cancellation of the subscription. It is important to note that the effect of the subscription will continue after the subscription until the end of its validity period. For example, if you subscribe to a music service, then you can continue to listen to music on a paid subscription until its expiration.
Done! You have canceled your subscription to the app. Note that it will continue to be displayed in the list of active ones, but the money for its renewal will not be debited. After the expiration date, the line with the subscription will move to the list of invalid.
Please rate 5 stars at the bottom of the article if you like this topic. Subscribe to us Telegram. In contact with. Instagram YouTube.
How to disable
There are not many of them. And even a novice user of “apple” products should be aware of possible scenarios.
How do I turn off my paid iPhone subscription? This can be done:
- using iTunes on Windows;
- via macOS;
- by working directly with a mobile device.
In fact, everything is not so difficult. And if you follow some instructions, then even a person who does not understand anything in the iPhone will be able to unsubscribe.
Now a little about how to act if you only have a phone at hand. You can unsubscribe from paid iPhone subscriptions without additional software. It’s enough just to have an internet connection.
How do I turn off iPhone 6 subscriptions? For example, in the AppStore. Actions are reduced to the following steps:
- Launch Smartphone.
- Open the main menu and go to “Settings”.
- Go to the “iTunes and AppStore” section.
- Click on your profile. If necessary, go through authorization in it.
- Connect to the internet. Better to do it in advance.
- Find and go to “Subscriptions“.
- Click on the “Manage” button.
- Move the switch to the “Off” position in the “Auto-renewal” section.
- Save changes.
As a rule, this is how paid subscriptions in the AppStore are disabled. Select a specific item, a person can refuse one or another paid service. But such an operation is best done using a computer.
Often, the owners of “apple” devices are interested in disabling Apple Music. This is a service that is somewhat reminiscent of Yandex.Music. You will have to pay to use the subscription.
How to turn off subscriptions on “iPhone 5” or any other? Disconnecting Apple Music is best done through a mobile phone. This will require:
- Open the “Music” section in the main menu of the gadget.
- Connect to Wi-Fi.
- In the upper left corner of the application, click on your profile picture.
- Find and click on the line “View AppleID”.
- Select “Subscriptions”.
- Click on the “Manage” button.
- Mark the position of the pointer as “Off” in the item “Auto-renewal”.
- Click on the “Turn off” button.
Everything is extremely simple and straightforward. From now on it is clear how to disable the Yandex. Music subscription on the iPhone. And how can you refuse most other paid services too? But that is not all.
Instagram and iPhone
Now it is clear how to turn off the subscription to “iPhone” in one case or another. The main thing is to have an internet connection and an AppleID. Without the latter, a person has no chance of using paid services.
Modern users work with Instagram quite often. How can you exclude a lot of followers from a social network via iPhone? This can be done using the FollowMeter program. To some extent, this task is also unsubscribing.
- Download and Install FollowMeter for iPhone.
- Run the program.
- Pass authorization in it using the login and password from the social network “Instagram”.
- Press the Following button.
- Remove each unnecessary subscriber using the corresponding button.
Done! Just a few minutes. and the Instagram profile has been cleared of unnecessary subscriptions. precisely, from subscribers. There is nothing incomprehensible or difficult about this!
Let’s start with the most common way. It’s about working with “iTunes”. This application allows you to manage Apple devices and work with their software.
How do I turn off my iPhone subscription? You can do it something like this:
- Download and install iTunes on your computer. It is important that version 12.2.0 is installed.
- Launch the application.
- Connect to the internet.
- Pass authorization using “Apple ID”.
- In the window that appears, scroll through the information almost to the very end. You need to stop at the “Settings” section.
- Select “Manage” next to “Subscriptions”.
- Click on the image of the desired subscription.
- Read the parameters. Here you need to set the “Off” parameter. opposite “Auto-renewal”. Or click on the “Unsubscribe” button.
- Click on “Finish”.
That’s all. From now on, it is clear how to disable the subscription to “iPhone”. This trick works 100% with all Apple devices. This instruction works on both Windows and MacOS. It’s just that in the second case, it is possible that the latest version of iTunes will already be installed on the computer.
Refusal from news
There is a paid service like Apple News. Sometimes you also want to give it up. To do this, you will have to act differently. How exactly? How to turn off an “iPhone” subscription called Apple News?
- Go to the main menu of the device and click on “Settings”.
- Visit the “General” section, go to “Content Updates”.
- Find the application you want.
- Move the slider to the “Off” position. In this case, a red light should light up next to.
Usually nothing else is needed. The steps listed will help you turn off Apple News. If desired, in the “Content update” section, you can stop the auto-update of some programs. But, as practice shows, this step is usually not needed.
How to turn off your iPhone subscription: top tips
Paid services on mobile devices are often a hassle. The user may not have used them for a long time, but the money will still be debited from the phone account. This is not the best thing. Especially when it comes to the so-called subscription services. Some of them are free for the first time (a month or longer). And then they suddenly demand payment. over. write off funds for use on their own. That is why many are wondering how to turn off the subscription to the “iPhone”. What secrets will help bring your idea to life?
How to cancel paid iPhone subscriptions?
If earlier, using paid services was a little unusual, now it is becoming the norm and many people subscribe to music, films, books and other things. For example, you can name Apple Music, Netflix, etc.
In general, the subscription goes to the application and for a certain fee per month, you get content or a set of functions. But it happens that you want to cancel a paid subscription and given the logic of the iPhone, it is not always possible to find the desired item the first time.
The process of deactivating any paid subscription is quite simple and doesn’t take much of your time. An example of a solution to this problem will be made on iOS 11.3. I think in future versions everything will be the same.
How to view / disable paid subscriptions on iPhone?
The title sounds exactly like this, because both actions will be available to you when the required instruction is executed.
There are two ways to unsubscribe from an app in the App Store. Both lead to the same point, just slightly different from each other.
Removing Paid iPhone Subscriptions via Settings
- go to Settings and click on your name;
- select the iTunes Store and App Store;
- the first line will contain your Apple ID, and press it;
- from the menu that appears, click on View Apple ID;
- we find the Subscriptions item below;
- select the desired subscription that you want to disable (for example, I took Apple Music);
- at the bottom, click Unsubscribe.
As it is written below, the already paid period, the service will still work, but then it will simply no longer automatically withdraw money from your account.
Unsubscribe from a paid iPhone subscription via the App Store
Well, the second method, which also has a right to exist:
- go to the App Store application;
- in the upper right corner we find the account icon;
- click on the name;
- again we are looking for the Subscriptions item;
- choose a subscription you want to unsubscribe from;
Based on the number of steps, the second method for deleting a subscription via the App Store will be a little faster. The most important thing is that you will be able to achieve the desired result, but choose the method at your discretion.