Factory data reset on Huawei (NEW)
This method works on a limited number of smartphones. This method offers unlocking the bootloader.
Huawei, as a result of which absolutely all personal data is deleted!
Method 85. Connecting to Intrernet via Lan adapter
In the video below you can see what the Lan adapter looks like and how to connect it to Android (in your only case, unlike the video, you will not be able to navigate through the settings, since it is blocked).
Android has the ability to remotely install applications to the device!
- If the device is now connected to the Internet (method 4. 4.75);
- There is a Google account entered into the Android device;
- There are Root rights;
- Install SMS Bypass from PC;
By default, the application has special text 1234! Send an SMS from any phone to the blocked device with the text:
After that, Android will reboot, after loading, enter any picture password! Android is unlocked! Below is a video of how it happens live.
and 7 unlock pattern
Go to the Adb Run program and go to the “Unlock Gesture Key” menu (control by pressing numbers and the Enter button);
Try the first method, if it doesn’t help, then the second.
Resetting data to Sony
- Download and install the program on the PC Sony Ericsson PC Suite;
- Connect Sony to PC;
- Launch Sony Ericsson PC Suite:
Select the item: Tools. Data recovery
Follow the prompts in the menu and follow them.
Factory data reset on Huawei
- Turn off your smartphone;
- Pull out the battery and insert (if possible);
- Press and hold the Volume Up button and the On / Off button;
- Wait for the image from Android and release the buttons;
- In the menu that appears, select the item “Wipe data / factory reset” (volume keys. up, down, power key, selection);
- Restart the Android smartphone, after which the pattern lock will not be.
If the device cannot be unlocked, then you can resort to more radical actions. Namely, data recovery, without unlocking the key.
Read about how to recover data on Android on the page “How to recover all data from a crashed Android?”, Perhaps some options will suit you too.
Unlock with Samsung Account
The second method requires access to the Samsung account that is added to your device. If not, then skip and move on to the next sentence. Also, the device must have the Internet, because it will request data verification on Samsung servers, as well as a computer with access to the World Wide Web.
- Open the page https://findmymobile.Samsung.com/?p=ru on your computer to use the official Samsung service.
- Click “Sign in”, and then enter your email address under which the Samsung account is registered, and then the password to it.
Click “Login” and wait for the status check and location. The process may take several minutes.
If you have several smartphones, then you need to select the one you need and click on the “Unblock” option below.
Unblocking with Google Account
In the event that you have forgotten the pattern, you can reset it and install a new one, confirming your identity with a password. If you do not remember the password itself, then you will need access to the personal Google account used on this device. In general, follow the instructions below.
This method works only on those smartphones that operate on the operating system Android 5.0 or lower.
After the fifth attempt to enter the pattern, the “Additional PIN-code” button will appear at the bottom of the lock screen. Tap on it and enter the code that you specified in the process of creating the key. If you don’t remember this code, please choose another option. recovery using your Google account.
Enter your account address and password in the appropriate fields. Make sure that this particular mail is added as the main one on the device where you forgot the pattern / password. If there is no such option, then the device does not have a Google account.
We delete all data through a Google account
Remember that you cannot unlock the screen, but you have access to your Google account (you have a password to it). In this case, it is possible to remotely delete all data, which is equivalent to a full reset, after which the phone will remind a new one, since no personal data will remain.
Google offers Find My Mobile service, which is similar to Find My Mobile from Samsung.
- Open google.com/Android/find in internet browser, login to your account.
- If several models are registered under your account, then you need to select the one on which you cannot unlock the screen.
- On the next page you will see several options for interacting with the device and a map with the location of the gadget.
- Next, you need to click on “Clean device” and read the message about what will happen after cleaning. If you agree, then click the green button “Clear device”.
In the event that you use only a Samsung account, then it is possible to reset the device through the Find My Mobile branded service in the same way.
How to unlock Samsung Galaxy if you forgot your password / pattern
When setting up a new phone, users do not understand how important it is to remember a password, PIN or graphic screen to lock the screen. Many people rely solely on a fingerprint scanner, but do not know that the need for a password does not disappear. Over time, the password / pattern is forgotten, lost, and, accordingly, the user loses access to his gadget.
There are several ways to unlock your smartphone if the user has forgotten their PIN, pattern or password. We offer 4 options that do not provide for the presence of superuser rights, since they are used by an insignificant part of people.
Hard reset your phone
A full reset (also called a Hard Reset or Factory Reset) allows you to restore the gadget to a new state, that is, to make sure that the system parameters are reset to the factory settings. At the same time, photos, videos, contacts, and notes with music will be deleted. Therefore, the user data should be backed up first. Detailed instructions can be found at this hyperlink.
If a copy of the data is ready, you can start restoring the factory state of the gadget. The main thing is to make sure that you have access to your Google account, because after rebooting the phone will require this data. If access has been lost, then you can restore it at the Samsung service center, but for this you need to show the specialist documents that confirm the purchase of your gadget.
Since you cannot unlock the phone screen, you will have to reset it in a more complicated way. through standard recovery. Follow the step-by-step guide below, but make sure to save all the personal data you need to your PC.
- Turn off the smartphone in the traditional way. call the shutdown menu by long holding the power button and click “Turn off” there.
- Then press and hold the physical buttons “Volume up”, “Power” and “Home”. Do not let them go before Android Recovery opens on the device. this is a standard recovery for restoring the performance of a mobile gadget.
If you have a new model with a Bixby button, then instead of the Home button, you need to hold it along with the other two buttons.
- In recovery, using the volume control swing, select the item “Wipe data / factory reset”.
- Press “Power” once to select this item.
- At the next stage, you need to confirm your actions by selecting “Yes” in the list in the same way.
- When the message “Data Wipe Complete” appears on the screen, you can reboot the gadget. To do this, select the first item “Reboot system now”, confirming your actions with the power button.
We will update this material if anything changes. If there are alternative ways, we will add them at that very moment.
How to unlock your pattern on LG (Android OS)
Similar to previous phones, when unlocking the pattern on LG by resetting to factory settings, the phone must be turned off and charged. Resetting your phone will erase all data from it.
- LGNexus 4. Press and hold both volume buttons and power button at the same time for 3-4 seconds. You will see an image of an android lying on its back. Using the volume buttons, find the Recovery Mode item and press the on / off button to confirm the selection. The device will reboot and display the android with a red triangle. Press and hold the Power and Volume Up buttons for a few seconds until a menu appears. Go to the Settings. Factory Data Reset menu item, select “Yes” with the volume buttons and confirm the selection with the power button.
- LGL3. press simultaneously “Home” “Sound down” “Power”.
- LGOptimusHub. Press Volume Down, Home and Power Buttons at the same time.
I hope with this instruction you managed to unlock the pattern on your Android phone. I also hope that you needed this instruction precisely because you forgot your password, and not for any other reason. If this instruction did not fit your model, write in the comments, and I will try to answer as soon as possible.
How to unlock your pattern on Samsung
If your phone is not on the list. write the model in the comments, I will try to promptly supplement this instruction.
If your phone model is not listed, you can still try. who knows, it might work.
- SamsungGalaxyS3. Press the volume down button and the center Home button. Press and hold the power button until the phone vibrates. Wait for the Android logo to appear and release all buttons. In the menu that appears, reset the phone to factory settings, which will unlock the phone.
- Samsung Galaxy S2. press and hold “sound less”, at this time press and release the power button. From the menu that appears, you can select “Clear Storage”. After selecting this item, press and release the power button, confirm the reset by pressing the “Volume up” button.
- Samsung Galaxy Mini. Press and hold the Power and Center buttons at the same time until the menu appears.
- SamsungGalaxySPlus. Press Volume Up and the Power button at the same time. Also, in the emergency call mode, you can dial 27673855 #.
- SamsungNexus. press “Volume up” and the power button at the same time.
- Samsung Galaxy Fit. Press Menu and Power button at the same time. Or home button and power button.
- Samsung Galaxy AcePlus S7500. Press the Center button, Power button, and both volume buttons at the same time.
I hope you found your Samsung phone in this list and the instructions allowed you to successfully remove the pattern from it. If not, try all these options, the menu may appear. You can also find a way to reset your phone to factory settings in the instructions and on the forums.
Unlocking a picture password on Android in a standard way
In order to unlock your pattern on Android, follow these steps:
- Enter the password incorrectly five times. The device will lock and inform that there were many attempts to enter the pattern key, you can try to enter again in 30 seconds.
- A button “Forgot your pattern?” Will appear on the lock screen of your smartphone or tablet. (It may not appear, enter the wrong pattern again, try pressing the Home button).
- If you click this button, you will be prompted to enter your email address and password from your Google account. In this case, the Android device must be connected to the Internet. Click OK and, if everything was entered correctly, then after authentication you will be prompted to enter a new unlock pattern.
Unlock pattern with Google account
That’s all. Nevertheless, if the phone is not connected to the Internet or you do not remember the access data for your Google account (or if it is not configured at all, because you just bought the phone and while you were trying to figure it out, set and forgot the pattern), then this the method won’t help. But resetting your phone or tablet to factory settings will help. which will be discussed further.
In order to reset a phone or tablet, in general, you need to press certain buttons in a certain way. this will allow you to remove the pattern from Android, but it will delete all data and programs. The only thing is, you can remove the memory card if there is any important data on it.
Note: when resetting the device, make sure it is at least 60% charged, otherwise there is a risk that it will not turn on again.
Please, before asking a question in the comments, watch the video below to the end and, most likely, everything will immediately become clear to you. You can also read how to unlock the pattern for the most popular models right after the video instructions.
Also useful: data recovery of Android phone and tablet (opens in a new tab) from internal memory and micro SD cards (including after Hard Reset).
Hopefully after the video, the Android key unlocking process became clearer.
How to unlock a pattern I forgot on Android
I forgot my pattern and I don’t know what to do. given the number of users of Android smartphones and tablets, everyone can face a problem. In this tutorial, I have collected all the ways to unlock your pattern on your Android phone or tablet. Applies to Android versions 2.3, 4.4, 5.0 and 6.0.
See also: all useful and interesting materials on Android (opens in a new tab). remote control of your computer, antiviruses for Android, how to find a lost phone, connect a keyboard or gamepad, and much more.
First, instructions will be given on how to remove the password using standard Android tools. by verifying your Google account. If you also forgot your Google password, then let’s talk about how to remove the unlock pattern even if you don’t remember any data at all.
How to remove the unlock pattern on HTC
Also, as in the previous case, you should charge the battery, then press the buttons below, and in the menu that appears, select factory reset. In this case, the pattern will be deleted, as well as all data from the phone, i.e. it will come to a new state (in terms of software). The phone must be turned off.
- HTCWildfireS. press the sound down and the power button at the same time until the menu appears, select reset to factory settings, this will remove the pattern and reset the phone altogether.
- HTCOneV, HTCOneX, HTCOneS. Press the volume down button and the power button at the same time. After the logo appears, release the buttons and using the volume buttons select the item to reset the phone to factory settings. Factory Reset, confirm with the power button. After the reset, you will receive an unlocked phone.
Reset picture password on Sony phones and tablets
You can remove the picture password from Sony Android phones and tablets by resetting the device to factory settings. to do this, press and hold the On / Off buttons and the Home button at the same time for 5 seconds. In addition, you can reset Sony Xperia devices with Android version 2.3 and higher using the PC Companion program.
Unlocking the pattern on Android 5 and 6 for some phones and tablets
In this section, I will collect some of the methods that work for individual devices (for example, some Chinese models of phones and tablets). So far, one way from the reader leon. If you have forgotten the pattern, then you need to do the following:
Reboot the tablet. when enabled, it will require you to enter a pattern. it is necessary to enter the pattern at random until a warning appears, which says that there are 9 attempts to enter, after which the tablet memory will be cleared. when all 9 attempts are used, the tablet will automatically clear the memory and restore the factory settings. one minus. all downloaded applications from the playmarket or other sources will be erased. if there is an SD card, remove it. then save all the data that was on it. it was done with the graphic key. perhaps this procedure is applicable to other methods of locking the tablet (PIN-code, etc.).
P.S. Big request: before asking a question about your model, look first at the comments. Plus one more thing: I do not answer different Chinese Samsung Galaxy S4 and the like, as there are a lot of them and there is almost no information anywhere.
Who helped. share the page on social networks, buttons below.
Distribution of new, sometimes interesting and useful materials from the remontka.pro website. No ads and free computer help for subscribers from the author. Other subscription methods (VK, Odnoklassniki, Telegram., YouTube, Yandex.Dzen)
Hello, how can I lock the graphic key, please help me, I can’t remember the Micromax phone
Model A3 2016, how to unlock?
And how to unlock the Jeans A509 phone, please tell me only not to factory settings
please tell me.
I forgot my pattern on my B105 tablet
I constantly enter every 30 seconds but never send it to the emeil
Full reset I can’t fix I don’t understand the hieroglyphs! (
help me please.
I do not remember the pattern.
Thank you in advance
Graphic key forgotten by the king phone model Samsyng Galaxy JI mini prime
Pattern key forgot phone model zte without deleting data
Hello. Did a reset using the buttons, to the factory settings.
When turned on, it still knocks out, enter the geologr.key or e-mail.
Samsung Galaxy J4 reset to factory, asks for the current pin from which the actual reset. That is, I don’t remember him, using a Google account is not an option, I don’t remember either. I tried to recover the password for the account through the number associated with this phone, send the code, enter the new password and so many times in a circle. What to do? Thank you in advance.
There must be some way to recover the account through the number. Try to do all this from your computer.
How to remove the pattern on a brand phone itel a14
Good day. Happy Old New Year. How to remove the pattern on the AINOL NOVO 9 Spark Quard Core tablet
Key starting at the top left corner
It is found that about 44% of smartphone owners come up with a graphic design that starts from the upper left corner.
Selection of the lock pattern in accordance with common models
Many smartphone users install fairly simple graphic keys on their gadgets, for example, if the lock is placed not to protect data, but to prevent actions caused by accidental touches of the screen or buttons. In addition, a simple graphic combination is easier to reproduce each time the device is unlocked, while a complex drawing requires more time and attention and therefore is not always convenient. This fact allows us to highlight the most common patterns for creating graphic keys. If you also prefer to put an uncomplicated graphic pattern on your Samsung, then you can try to guess a password for your locked device using one of the options described below, and, perhaps, you can easily remember your key! To learn how to remove your Samsung unlock pattern without losing data, refer to the descriptions of popular key patterns below.
Factory Reset Samsung Phone
Enter recovery mode. The methods will differ slightly depending on the model of your phone.
- If you have a Home button on your Samsung phone: press and hold the Power, Volume Up and Home buttons at the same time.
- If your Samsung phone has a Bixby button: Press and hold the Power, Volume Up and Bixby buttons at the same time.
- If your Samsung phone does not have Home and Bixby buttons: Press and hold the Power and Volume Up buttons at the same time.
After the appearance of the inscription “Samsung Galaxy. »Release the power button while leaving the other buttons pressed. After a few seconds, the recovery mode will be entered, after which you can release all the buttons of the phone.
Using the volume up and down buttons to navigate, and the power button to confirm, select the “wipe data / factory reset” option from the list of available options.
When prompted to confirm deletion of all data from the phone, select the answer “Yes” or “Yes. delete all user data”.
Wait until the process is complete, after which the main menu will appear on the screen. Select the “reboot system now” option.
After restarting the phone, your pattern will be reset and you can set a new lock pattern or use the phone without a password.
Many users use only 5 dots when creating a picture password. And some even less. only 4.
Reset Samsung pattern using 4uKey for Android
If you are looking for a way to remove the pattern on Samsung as quickly and easily as possible, then you should turn to specialized programs designed directly for carrying out such operations. Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is a professional program capable of removing any type of screen lock on almost any Android device in just one click.
Research has shown that 10% of pattern keys are letter designs. Some users set the first letter of their name as such a key.
Perhaps, in one of these patterns for building pattern keys, you will learn your principles of creating a password and, thanks to this, remember the screen lock pattern installed on your Samsung phone. Thus, you can easily unlock the device and keep all the data on it intact, without having to resort to more radical ways to reset your smartphone’s lock key.
Key features of the program:
- Unlock your Samsung phone with just one click
- Instantly remove any type of password: pattern, password, pin code, fingerprint on any Android phone
- Remove Google Account from Samsung Phone without Password
- Supports 99% of Samsung models, including Samsung Galaxy S10. S10
- User friendly interface
- Prompt work, safety of use and effective results
To learn how to remove the unlock pattern from Samsung using this program, follow the guide below.
Step 1 Download the installation file of the program from the official website of the developer to your PC and install it. Open the program by double-clicking its icon on the computer desktop, and then connect your Samsung phone to the PC using a USB cable.
Note: if the program cannot find your device, click on the question mark icon in the program window for instructions on how to proceed.
Step 2 After the program detects your phone, click on the “Delete” button.
Step 3 When a warning appears about deleting all data on your phone, click OK. Next, follow the on-screen prompts to enter recovery mode on your Samsung phone.
Step 4 Then click on the “Next” button and also read the instructions in the program window and follow the steps indicated in them to restore the factory settings of the smartphone and restart the device. After that, you can use the unlocked device again.
A number of special programs will also help you unlock your Samsung phone screen. We will consider two of the most popular and repeatedly verified by users.
How to Unlock Samsung Phone without Data Loss?
When you have a lock screen, you will find that your problem is easy to fix.
Android Lock Screen Lock can help you bypass Samsung lock screen directly. Includes pattern, PIN, password and fingerprints, which takes up to five minutes. In addition to removing the password, it will not erase any data on the phone, you don’t need to worry about the phone data being lost. importantly, you do not need to have advanced skills and knowledge, the operation of the software is very simple.
Even if you are young or old, you can understand the steps and follow the instructions for the job. Currently, the software can be applied to Samsung Galaxy S / Note / Tab series. What’s more, you don’t need to worry about losing any data, the program will not damage your phone data.
Connect your Samsung phone
Launch the software on your computer and select Screen Lock. Then use a USB cable to connect your Samsung phone to your computer. At this point, the program interface is as shown below, click “Start”.
Enter download mode
Galaxy S10/S10/S10E: Forgot Password to Restart / Shut Down for Factory Reset?
Second, you need to manually turn on your phone to enter download mode. The specific steps are as follows:
1. Disconnect your phone.
Press and hold the Volume Down Home button “Power” at the same time.
Press “Volume Level” to enter download mode. Download recovery package
When your Samsung phone enters download mode, the program will automatically download the recovery package, which will take you a few minutes, please wait patiently. Remove Samsung Lock Screen
Finally, when the download of the recovery package is complete, the program will start removing the lock screen. Please be assured that this process will not lose any of your data. When this process is over, you can reuse your phone without entering a password.
Decrypt device or memory card
Encryption protects information on a device or memory card from hacking. To encrypt a device or memory card, you need to lock the screen with a pin code, password or pattern. Therefore, as long as the device or memory card is encrypted, the display cannot be unlocked.
To remove the lock, decrypt the device or memory card, depending on what is encrypted on your device.
How to decrypt a device or memory card
Select “Security”. If there is no such item, select “Lock screen and protection”.
If the device is not encrypted, the item will be called “Encrypt device”.
If the memory card is encrypted, then when you select the “Encrypt external memory card” item, the message “Memory card encryption is enabled” will appear.
If the memory card is not encrypted, then when you select “Encrypt external memory card”, the message “Encryption of the memory card is disabled” will appear.
To expand a device or card, select the appropriate item and follow the instructions on the screen.
How to unlock a Samsung gadget with the “Find My Mobile” option
Most Samsung gadgets support Find My Mobile. If the locked phone has Internet access and has a Samsung account added to it, you can try to unlock it using the function we mentioned.
If you have forgotten your password, follow these steps:
- Log in findmymobile.Samsung.com and log in to Samsung; Log in to the Samsung service
- Select the smartphone you need to unlock in the menu on the left;
- Click on “”, and then on the right on “Unblock my device”; Click on “Unblock my device”
- Enter the password for your Samsung account and tap on “Unblock”; Enter your password and click on “Unblock”
- This will remove the screen restrictions of your Samsung if you accidentally forget your password.
How to prepare your Samsung phone for remote control
Select a device from the list of gadgets you own and click the Prepare button.
The user is told the steps by following which he can prepare the gadget for remote control. The main point is that in the Settings menu in the Lock screen and protection section, the Find my phone item should be open.
In the options menu, set the Remote control flag.
Items regarding the transfer of the location of the gadget are secondary and have no direct relation to the ability to lock / unlock the device.
Method to Unlock Samsung Using ADB
The method below will work if you have previously activated the “USB Debugging” option on your gadget, and your computer can connect via ADB.
Activate the “USB Debugging” option
To unlock your Samsung phone if you lost your password, the following will help:
- Connect your Samsung to PC with a USB cable;
- Run Command Prompt in ADB directory;
- Enter the command:
Reboot your device and the lock screen should disappear.
Through custom recovery
This method can be used only by those users whose mobile gadget supports the installation of an SD card. Recently, this is a rarity, since the manufacturer offers enough internal memory.
Unlocking Samsung phone through custom recovery is one of the more advanced methods. Initially, you need to download a special zip-archive Pattern Password Disable to the USB flash drive.
How to Unlock Samsung Using Google Sign In?
If you haven’t updated your firmware to Android Lollipop (5.0) then there is a faster way to unlock your screen lock pattern. (Android 4.4 and below only)
1) Enter the wrong lock screen pattern five times (shouldn’t be hard if you don’t remember the correct one)
3) Now you can enter the backup PIN or login of your Google account.
4) Enter either the backup PIN or Google login.
5) Your phone should now be unlocked.