Incl. Wait until the device is ready to open the front cover press “Clear” with the “Up” button Answer “Yes” to the question “Have you replaced the drum unit?” Close the front cover
How to reset the drum on brother. How to reset the drum counter for Brother DCP-7010R
With the printing device turned off, press the “Menu” button, and while holding it turn on the printer. this is an entrance to the service menu
Using the printer control buttons “up and down” reaches point 81
After that, press successively SET-Start-Start
Then, using the “up-down” control buttons, it reaches point 96 and press SET
The drum counter has been cleared and the machine is ready to print.
One of the most popular multifunction black and white printers is the Brother DCP-7057R model. This compact device combines several functions at once, namely: scanning, copying and printing. It becomes the ideal solution for all those buyers who are looking to reduce their print costs. Due to its low cost (about 6.5 thousand rubles) and small size (40.5×26.8×39.6 cm), this MFP model is well suited for a small office. Print speed reaches up to 20 A4 pages per minute. The device also has a memory capacity of 16 MB. All information is displayed on the LCD panel.
Over time, it becomes necessary to reset the Brother 7057R drum counter. The imaging drum of this product is designed to print approximately 12,000 pages, assuming approximately 10% page coverage. The original Brother DCP 7057 drum actually has 2-3 times more resource. For the most economical users, this parameter can reach up to 40,000 pages. If the “Replace drum” error appears for the first time, you can reset the drum counter and continue your work further.
Resetting the TN-1075 cartridge
TN-1075 cartridge is quite common in Brother laser printers. It is installed, for example, in such models of devices as: DCP 1510r, dcp 1512r, MFC-1810R (1815R), HL-1110R (1112R).
The module for printing consists of 2 parts: a TN-1075 cartridge and a DR-1075 drum unit.
To reset the counter on a TN-1075 cartridge, there are 2 methods, which are used depending on whether you have a starting model that does not have a crescent-shaped gear, or you have already purchased a replacement one.
Zeroing DCP 7057r by software
Zeroing the MFC DCP 7057r is slightly different from DCP 7055r:
- Turn on the MFP and wait for the mechanics to calm down;
- After that, open the cover located in front of the device;
- Click on the “Cancel” button (“Back” or “Stop”)
- Click on the “Start” button;
- Press the up arrow key followed by the down arrow key several times until you see 2 zeros (00) on the display
- Click “OK” and the front cover can be closed.
In the case when these 2 methods did not help, then you can reset through the system menu of the MFP.
- First check that your MFP is turned off.
- Press and hold the Menu key.
- Turn on the device while holding down the.
- After you see a blinking inscription on the screen of the device, Release the “Menu” key.
- Wait a while until the word “MAINTENANCE” is displayed on the screen.
- Using the arrow keys, you need to find point 81, then confirm the selection by clicking on “OK”.
- The screen will display the inscription “RESET DRUM COUNT” After pressing the “Start” button, the message will change to “RESET LIFE COUNT”. Press “Start” again.
- Using the arrow keys, you need to select already item 96 and confirm with the “OK” key.
- Let’s reboot the unit. To do this, you need to turn it off and turn it off again. This completes the resetting of the counter.
Software way to zero the printer HL-2130R (2132R)
To soft reset the counter on your brother printer, do the following:
- Turn on the device (after turning on you will hear the drive noise)
- After the noise disappears, open the cover located in front of the unit;
- Disconnect the device;
- Press the “Go” button and do not release it until the unit turns on again (the “ready” indicator should NOT be on)
- Pull down the “Go” key;
- Press the “Go” key twice again;
- Click on “Go” 5 times in a row;
- Close the cover (front).
The “ready” indicator now lights up steadily. After THESE manipulations and overloading the machine, the Brother hl 2130r (2132) laser can be considered zeroed and ready to work.
Boost Toner for Brother Cartridges
The next time you refuel the cartridge or use the Brother DCP-7010R printer, the following message appears on the LCD screen of your printing device: “Change Drum Soon” or “Change Drum Soon”. In this case, reset the drum counter.
SCC Toner for Brother Cartridges
Resetting the counter on various Brother printer models
It’s no secret that all Brother printers, especially laser printers, have an installed chip-like protection, which in some models is located on a cartridge. Thus, manufacturers of equipment for printing are Trying to fight with companies that provide users with refilling the toner cartridge. Indeed, due to the availability of such a service, the sale of original (new) cartridges is significantly reduced. But, if you look at the situation from the user’s point of view, then paying a lot of money for a new cartridge, which costs almost half the price of a new printer, does not make sense. Therefore, Brother laser owners often resort to such a procedure as clearing or zeroing the counter, which you can do yourself.
For MFPs, reset all counters, including the cartridge counter and the drum cartridge counter:
- Turn off the device.
- Clamp the “Menu / Set” button and turn on the device.
- The device boots up in service mode.
- Enter “81”.
- We get the message “Reset drum count”.
- Click “Start”.
- The message “Reset life count” appears.
- Press “Start” again.
- We leave the service mode, typed “96”, or “98”, or “99”.
- Turn off the device, turn on.
Cartridge refilling and on-site repair
Low ink / toner when filling. HP Support Community
Hello @ KP18. Hope you are doing well # 128578;
Thank you for joining the HP Forum. This is a fantastic place to Get help from the community, suggestions and find what helped the second!
I see that you are trying to use the printer in single cartridge mode. Ideally yes, the printer should print in single cartridge mode. Try to discharge the printer. Here are the steps:
- Remove the cartridges from the printer.
- When turning on the printer, unplug the power cord from the back of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the outlet.
- Disconnect the USB cable, if present.
- Wait 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on the printer for about 30 seconds to remove additional charge.
- Now plug the power cord back straight into the outlet without surge protection or extension cord (this is important) and then plug the power cord back into the printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait until the warm-up period ends and the device is idle.
If the problem persists, follow these steps: http://HP.Care/2oUxrZM
Hope this answers your concern correctly. Let me know!
Please click “Accepted as a solution” in the posts that solves your problem to help others find a solution. To acknowledge my help, please click on the “Like” icon below!
Click “Accepted as a solution” in the posts that solves your problem to help others find a solution. To acknowledge my help, click the “Like” icon below!
Dvortex I’m not an HP employee
How to clear the toner replacement message for TN-1075 / TN-1095 cartridges
- We take out the cartridge. We leave only the drum cartridge in the device (where the drum is)
- We put our hand through the paper tray and clamp the reset flag. It is located on the left side of the drum cartridge in the rectangular hole (pictured)
- Keeping the flag pressed down, close the lid.
- As soon as the engine starts (characteristic buzzing), I release the flag and after 1.5. 2 seconds it is clamped again. We hold until the engine stops.
- We see what the device writes on the scoreboard.
- If “Replace Toner” lights up again, repeat the procedure.
- If it is ready, Install the cartridge back and use.
Solved The printer keeps saying “Replace the toner cartridge”. But I have! HP Support Community
Thank you for participating in the HP Support Forums! It’s a great place to connect with the community, get help and advice! As far as I understand, you are getting an error message about replacing toner cartridge on your HP Samsung printer. Don’t worry, I have some suggestions to help you fix this problem.
To PROVIDE you with the exact solution, I will need a few more details:
You recently made any changes to the printer before the problem occurred?
I found a great document that should help you solve this problem. Laser Multifunction Printer Samsung Xpress SL-M2070-M2079. Replacing the Toner Cartridge
Samsung laser printers. Toner Low or Toner Low or “Replace Toner” error message
If you followed the suggested steps and the problem persists, I would suggest that it might be a hardware failure. I would recommend that you contact our support by phone for further assistance.
Send me the country / region from which you are contacting us in a personal message and I will help you with information.
Looking forward to your reply!
Hope you have a good day ahead,
B do not hesitate to ask your questions, as on this forum some of the best people in the world are available and ready to help.
Jeet_singh I’m an HP employee
How to clear the message about replacing toner and drum unit for color 9020/3140/3170/9330
If an error occurs in the Brother 9020 printer, open the top cover, press and hold for about 2-3 seconds. In the list that opens, we select a cartridge or drum of the color you need.
For the Brother 3140 printer, to eliminate these errors, it will be correct to slightly open the top cover of the turned on printer and press the “Secure” and “Сancel” buttons at the same time. Having selected the color cartridge or imaging drum required for reset, press “OK” and “Up”.
The correct procedure for resolving toner and imaging drum errors for the Brother 3170 Color Printer is to open the top cover and press the Secure and Cancel buttons on the printer at the same time. In the reset menu that appears on the display of the printing device, we select the cartridge of the color you need or the drum unit. Then press the “OK” and “Up” buttons.
To resolve auto products errors related to replacing toner or drum unit in Brother 9330 multifunctional color printer. Do the following: Open the top cover, press and hold for about 2-3 seconds. Select the drum or cartridge of the desired color from the menu list.
How to clear the toner replacement message for TN-2075 / TN-2135 / TN-2175
- Insert the cartridge into the printer and turn on with the cover open.
- Push the lever flags
.3. When the sensor is pressed, press the second sensor. the sensor for closing the lid
After a few seconds, the printer will start scrolling the cartridge (you can hear it). As soon as this happens, depress the sensor flags, but do not touch the sensor cover.
Wait for the printer to be ready.
Press the cover sensor, close the cover.
Instructions for MFP:
1.Turn off the power, insert the cartridges, leave the cover open.
Detach lever 1 from the cover and insert it inside the MFP
Press sensor 2 and sensor 3 with a screwdriver Fig. 4. (2. new cartridge sensor, 3. lid closed sensor)
With 2 and 3 pressed, wait until the MFP starts spinning inside. At first you will hear a faint fan noise. And after a while. much more loud noise of the mechanism scrolling.
1 second after the MFP started scrolling inside, release sensor 2, but not Press 3.
After the MFP stops spinning, squeeze out 3, attach lever 1 back and close the lid. MFP ready to go.
Enable cookies and reload the page.
This process is automatic. Your browser will shortly redirect you to the requested content.
Wait up to 5 seconds.
Brother printer DOES NOT print and writes replace toner how to print
How to reset the message about replacing the toner cartridge TN-2235 / TN-2275 / TN-2290 / TN-2090 / TN-2080
- Open the printer cover.
- Press the “CLEAR” button on the printer (CLEAR / back arrow button).
- Press the “Start” button (START / button, highlighted with a green stripe).
- Press quickly or. (up and down arrow buttons).
- Set on the screen 00 (two zeros) on the counter, Using the keys /. (up / down).
- Press the “OK” button (between the up and down buttons).
Resetting Non Genuine Kyocera Toner Cartridge Installed Information
New models of Kyocera printers and MFPs (released after 2013) are blocked when using non-original cartridges without a chip or refilling cartridges:
However, the manufacturer, Kyocera, allows operation of the device and information on resetting the error is indicated in the instruction manual. It is necessary to SIMultaneously press two buttons and hold for 3-4 seconds. Until the warning inscription disappears on devices with a screen and / or the green indication of warning diodes appears.
In most cases, to reset the error information, press the [Reset] (orange) and [OK] buttons, except for the Aquarius series.