How to download Samsung Galaxy A50 drivers?
How to delete internet history on Samsung Galaxy A50?
Manage mobile notifications from PC
When you work on your computer, you may be distracted by constantly monitoring your smartphone for timely notifications. With your phone, you can control Galaxy notifications right from your computer, so you can focus on what matters most during your busy work day.
When TFT arrives on Samsung Galaxy A10?
Part 5: How to Reset Samsung Phone if Locked?
Everyone can forget their phone password. Locking your phone would be a nightmare for everyone and this is why many people are looking for ways to reset their locked Samsung phone if they forgot their password.
Step two: Boot your Samsung phone into recovery mode. To do this, press the Volume Up, Home and Power buttons at the same time for about ten seconds. Do not release the phone when it vibrates.
Step Three: From the recovery mode menu on the screen, press the Volume Down or Up button to select the Factory Data Reset option. Press the “Power” button to confirm this selection.
Step four: Select the “Yes. delete all user data ”to start the reset process. Restart your phone to see a new version of the screen asking you to install a pin code or pattern.
Selling old Android phones easily and safely
How to Permanently Erase Data on Samsung without Recovering
How to completely delete a backup on Android phone [Fixed]
[Solved] How to Fix Broken Android Phone without Data Loss?
Recover Lost Call Logs from Android Phone
How to set the time on your Android smartphone
Any user of a modern smart device will be able to figure out how to set the time on a smartphone. Date and time display option helps to organize the workflow perfectly.
Automatic and manual tuning
To save money, the owner can use the automatic mode to assign parameters on an Android smartphone. With automatic selection, the phone‘s SIM card automatically assigns time information.
You can change the indicators as follows:
- Go to device settings.
- Select the heading “Date and time“.
- Check the box next to the phrase “Use the time and time zone of the network”.
Setting the date and time on an Android smartphone
Important! If the time zone is incorrectly determined, you should manually adjust the indicator.
Instead of automatic installation, the user has the right to choose a manual data entry format. Find out the current time in the region where you are located will help the search engine in the browser. Instructions for making changes in stand alone mode:
- Go to the profile “Dates and time”.
- Set the time zone for your place of residence.
- Enter numbers to set the desired parameters from the current date.
The method has several disadvantages. You need to find the current time before setting. When traveling, you need to remember about time zone changes, otherwise the watch will show the wrong time.
What to do if time gets lost
The reasons for the differences between the actual time and the display on the phone display:
- battery replacement;
- reboot the phone;
- infection with viruses that interfere with the operation of the system.
In the first case, the clock may go astray if the user removed the battery from the device. Re-activation requires re-entering the time values.
How Set Clock Widget All Samsung Devices
Important! New smartphones feature a non-removable battery. Therefore, the indicators will go astray less often.
It is necessary to clear the memory of the smartphone if the time is reset to zero after a reboot. To solve the problem, you can set automatic settings.
Viruses have a bad effect on the working condition and functions of the gadget. Antivirus software is required to scan the device.
Error in displaying information
How to display on the main screen and lock screen
The time is in the upper left corner on an Android smartphone. On the main screen of the gadget, you can apply the main settings or widgets.
- Go to the home screen. Hold free space with your finger.
- Select the category “Widgets”.
- Add watches from the list.
How to change date and time in samsung galaxy m31s, date and time change kaise karen
If the clock does not appear on the display after setting the assigned program, the instructions below will help:
- go to device settings;
- select the “Screen” item;
- find and change screensaver settings;
- mark the item “Clock”.
Time widget on lock screen
How to add clocks from other regions
Classic widgets will help in displaying the source from all cities:
- Select the “Clock” program from the standard set.
- At the bottom of the screen, go to the “World clock” section.
- Find the desired city through the search bar and add.
- To change the order of regions in the list, hold the position with the city and move to the desired place in the list.
- To delete a city, hold its name and drag it to the bottom of the display.
Subscribe to Techno Council on social networks so as not to miss anything:
Call settings on Samsung Galaxy Android 2020 phone
Hey! The website info-effect.ru is online. Today, you will learn how to set up calls on your Samsung Galaxy phone. You can easily change your incoming or outgoing call settings. Missed calls, waiting, forwarding, second, voice, parallel call, ringtone, notifications, screen, call barring, sounds, blocking, etc. Everything is very simple and fast. See the instructions below and write comments if you have questions. Drove!
On the home screen of your smartphone, find the Phone icon and click on it.
Further, on this page, at the top right, click on the Properties button (three dots).
In the window that opens, click on the Settings tab.
Here you can customize your call settings. Below we will take a closer look at each parameter.
Blocking numbers. Here you can enable or disable blocking of unknown subscribers. You can add a phone number to the black list of blocked numbers from which you will no longer be able to call and write SMS messages.
Signals and ringtone. Here you can customize:
- Vibration when responding;
- Vibration when finished;
- Signal when a call is connected;
- Signal at the end of a call;
- Notifications during a call;
- Set a ringtone for SIM cards 1 and 2;
- Select vibration alert;
- Vibration during a call;
- Keyboard sounds.
Answering and ending calls. You can include:
- Speaking of the subscriber’s name. With Bluetooth headset or wired headset only;
- Answering a call by pressing the Home key;
- Automatic call acceptance. Automatically answer incoming calls after a set time if a headset or bluetooth device is connected;
- End call. Power key.
Quick replies. You can create messages to quickly reply to SMS without entering text. Enter any entry in the field, for example: How are you? Click on the plus sign on the right to add a template.
Voice mail. You can configure for SIM 1 and 2:
- Service provider;
- Voicemail parameters, number;
- Notifications. Alert Style, Sound, Vibration, Icon Indicators, Lock Screen, Ignore Do Not Disturb.
- Hide contacts without numbers. Display only those contacts whose phone numbers are added to the Contacts tab;
- Information about the subscriber. Displays the latest contact information for each caller;
- Help with roaming. Roaming Assistant allows you to make calls to your home country while traveling abroad;
- Select the country automatically. Automatic application of the home country code when calling contacts you have already called before;
- Always call to a roaming country;
- Ask every time you call.
Information about the phone. Here you can find out:
- Phone version;
- Call version;
- Open source licenses.
You can enable calls in the pop-up window. Display current calls in a pop-up window instead of hovering over the screen while using other applications.
Still have questions? Write a comment! Good luck!