OS and Bluetooth requirements
Representatives of the fifth generation of Xiaomi bracelets connect to two operating systems. Android 6.0 and higher and iOS 10.0 and higher. Trackers support Bluetooth 5.0.
The version of the Mi Fit application does not matter, but it is best to download the utility with all updates from the Play Market or App Store to avoid problems in the future.
Bluetooth does not work
The most common cause of problems with syncing with a smartphone is the wireless connection. Some tips are recommended by the manufacturer himself. First, you should make sure that it works correctly:
- Turn off Bluetooth and then reactivate (repeat the operation several times).
- Reboot phone.
- Connect with any other gadget (except the tracker).
If the connection was successful, you should look for another reason for the problem.
How to turn off Mi Band 5?
The fitness bracelet is disabled in the following cases:
- complete discharge;
- decoupling from the application on the smartphone;
As for the screen lock, it turns on automatically after a certain time (it can be set in the Mi Bend 5 settings).
How to turn off Mi Band 3
Unfortunately, it is impossible to completely turn off the Mi Band 3. The only way to completely drain the battery is including constantly measuring your heart rate, or “torturing” the bracelet with notifications. This question has been raised since the previous version of the tracker, and some craftsmen put the tracker in the freezer to drain the battery. Maybe such manipulations helped someone, but this is strongly discouraged.
You can pair Mi Band 5 with an Android phone as follows:
- Launch the application on the smartphone and activate Bluetooth.
- Create an account or log into an existing one.
- Grant requested permissions (location, media access, etc.).
- Go to the profile and click “Add device”.
- Select “Bracelet” and consent to the collection of information about physical indicators by the tracker.
- Place the bracelet as close to the phone as possible and wait until the connection procedure is completed.
- Confirm the action by clicking on the screen of Mi Bend 5.
Smartphones of different brands and models are paired with trackers in the same way, the main thing is compliance with the Bluetooth version. The name of the connected gadget is displayed in the “Profile” tab in Mi Fit. To configure, you will need to click on it.
The fitness tracker is also allowed to connect to the Google Fit service to track more metrics.
Turn on Bluetooth
Be sure to turn on Bluetooth on your phone. With it, the fitness bracelet is synchronized with the phone and the application displays all the data read from its owner.
What to do if Mi Band 2 does not connect to the phone
There are several possible solutions to this problem (when the phone suddenly stops seeing the bracelet).
The tab called Events in the list is located almost immediately after the calls. To adjust such notifications, you need to do the following:
- Open the section with the same name in the menu.
- Click on the Add button.
- Specify the name of the event, as well as set the time and general frequency of repetition.
- Click on the Save button.
To erase an event notification, you just need to press the Change button by clicking on the minus sign opposite the useless reminder, and then confirm the operation with the Done button.
Mail and social networks
First of all, we need to consider the method of demonstrating notifications from e-mail and various social networks. Connecting these notifications is done like this:
- Go to the Notifications tab.
- Open the item called Application Management.
- After that, you will need to mark all important social networks and instant messengers.
It is also worth understanding how to properly configure Whatsapp notifications on the tracker. The very process of connecting them is quite simple. However, it happens that for some reason, Whatsapp notifications do not arrive at all. This is due to application errors.
After a new update, this problem will no longer be.
Notifications for various programs are configured in virtually the same way as mail or social networks. You just need to go to the section of the same name, open the item called Application Management, and then tick all the necessary boxes.
Through Mi Fit
The Mi Fit program is the most effective and safe method of connecting the required option on a device. In order to activate notifications using Mi Fit, you will need to perform a few simple operations:
- Open this application and then connect the Mi Band 5 gadget to your mobile phone.
- Go to Profile and select device settings.
- Select the tab called Notifications and make the slider active.
Immediately after activating notifications, you can start configuring individual components. Before starting such a setup, it is important to open the item immediately after entering the main device settings in the application. All alerts are located there.
Setting up notifications on the Mi Band 5 fitness bracelet
Today, you can enable and configure notifications on Mi Band 5 in just a couple of minutes. In this case, you do not need any special skills and abilities. you just need to pick up a fitness bracelet and correctly connect it to your mobile phone.
Why notifications do not come?
In some cases, notifications to Smart watches may not come even after the full setting of this function, or for some reason not always come.
If notifications do not always come, it is advisable to check the following points:
- The program must have access to device notifications.
- If there are problems with notifications from Whatsapp, then it is recommended to download a third-party program.
- The program must certainly be able to function in the background.
- Only one gadget control program should work on a mobile phone.
- On iOS, the Other item must be enabled.
- Duplicate notifications require Mi Fit from Lolex.
If notifications do not come to the device at all, you can try the following:
- When applying Mi Fit from Lolex, disable the so-called Smart Unlock.
- Check distance between tracker and mobile phone.
- Check the connection between gadgets.
Through the fitness bracelet itself
Setting up alerts using the device itself is currently not possible. On the Mi Band 5 tracker, you can only view the text of notifications, although, unfortunately, you cannot control this option. To do this, you must use a special program from the developer company.
How to set up notifications on smart watches and fitness bracelets?
The importance of various notifications is currently difficult to overestimate. After all, if notifications suddenly stop coming on your mobile phone, you can easily miss an important message from friends or forget about an important meeting and not come.
People now often rely on their own devices, including on-time notifications. In this regard, if something is wrong with this convenient option, and it does not work normally, then this causes great discomfort.
There are several lines of Amazfit Smartwatches:
- Amazfit BIP. stylish design, low price, GPS sensor. Amazfit BIP Lite. light version without GPS, slightly cheaper than the classic model.
- Amazfit PACE. creative sports design, waterproof and dustproof, music control. Can be used as a USB stick.
- Amazfit VERGE. classic, discreet design, 4 GB of internal memory and AMOLED screen. Amazfit VERGE Lite is a lightweight model with a similar design. Amazfit VERGE 2. the second version of the watch, in which an even more powerful processor and battery, as well as stainless steel case material.
- Amazfit STRATOS is a waterproof device with a brutal design, durable glass, scratch protection and many useful features, such as sleep or calorie monitoring. Amazfit STRATOS 2 is the second version of this line, one of the most expensive models. Has a sporty design and a carbon-fiber dial.
- Amazfit GTR is a watch that comes in two sizes (14 mm and 47 mm). Inside they have a powerful battery, many sensors and GPS.
- Amazfit GTS is a waterproof model with a silicone strap and a stainless steel case. To destroy such a clock, you will have to try very hard. True, the device only supports monitoring of sports, calories and sleep, so it is cheaper than other models of this brand.
- Amazfit COR is one of the first and cheapest Amazfit trackers. It has good autonomy and functionality, but at the same time does not give the opportunity to answer calls.
At the moment, these are all models of “smart watches” of the Amazfit brand released on the market. All of them support connection to both Android and iOS, and some (Stratos, Stratos 2 and Verge 2) even know how to connect to Windows and OS X systems. Amazfit’s connection to smartphones is almost identical, there is no significant difference among the models.
Connection via Mi Fit
Devices synced successfully! When you connect the watch for the first time, the firmware update will start, so it is recommended to connect to a Wi-Fi network in advance to avoid unnecessary expenses.
Solving connection problems
The smart watch will not work without connecting to a smartphone, so if you experience problems during synchronization, try connecting the watch to another device. Perhaps the problem is directly with the phone. If this is not possible, just restart both the watch and the phone, but remove Mi Fit before restarting.
If that doesn’t work, try resetting your watch. To do this, you need to find the “Reset settings” item in the device parameters or something similar. it depends on the Amazfit model.
Sometimes it happens that the phone cannot connect to Amazfit because the number of possible connections has been exceeded. Turn on Bluetooth and go to connected devices: if there are more than 10 of them, delete some and try again.
Instructions for connecting Amazfit to a smartphone
Let’s find out exactly how to connect Amazfit smartwatch to Android smartphone and iPhone.
Setting up the Amazfit watch
Through the Mi Fit or Zepp apps, you can customize the watch, monitor the battery level, and on some models even change the dial!
Mi Fit allows you to track many notification options: alarms, SMS, calls, screen unlock, and sports reminders.
If you open the watch menu via Mi Fit, you can choose the display items on the screen, the location of the bracelet, gestures, adjust the weather, and even turn on heart rate tracking during sleep.
With Zepp it is possible to change the watch face for some models (eg Amazfit GTR). The design changes in the “Profile”. “My devices”. “Dial settings” tab. Also in the program you can set the weather and turn on the backlight of the watch when you raise your wrist.
- a smartphone charged at least up to 30 percent;
- charged watch;
- the Xiaomi Mi Fit application installed on the phone. you can download it in the Play Market;
- fast internet access, whether it be Wi-Fi or mobile data transmission.
Mi Fit works smoothly on any Android device, regardless of model. If Xiaomi proprietary software does not suit you, use the Zepp app (formerly Amazfit Watch).
Mi Fit. Installation and Setup Guide
Sync to iPhone
All modern Amazfit models support iPhone sync:
- Download the Mi Fit or Zepp app via the App Store;
- Log in to an existing profile or register a new one;
- Now on the home screen click on “Profile”. “Devices”. “Add device”. The procedure is the same regardless of the selected application.
- Turn on Bluetooth, GPS and bring the watch closer to iPhone. Connection will occur automatically.
All data on the change in heart rate for the day are located here. For example, if at some time you did exercises, then in accordance with the heart rate data, you can adjust the exercise intensity.
Displays the average heart rate for the day. Shows data in the form of a monthly graph. Plus a list below with an indicator for each day.
If your Mi Fit app syncs with the Mi Body Scale, then you can regularly track your weight change. If not, then the weight will have to be entered manually.
- BMI. body mass index
- Comparing your weight to other users
- Your weight rating scale
Shows detailed information about today’s workout.
Attention! It is imperative to enable the activity in order to see the data about it in this section in the future. If you do not activate the activity, then the data about it will not be saved.
- Activity name
- Calories burned
over, if we click on any past activity, we will get its full analysis and analysis:
Shows a graph of the calories burned for today. By the way, he compares lost calories to ice cream spoons. If you go to this section, you can see at what time, for what time and how many calories were spent. The distance traveled during this time is also indicated.
Displays the number of days that you have reached your goal in steps. Located on the main screen of the application.
“The last dream”
Here you can track and analyze the last dream. By swiping left or right, you can select any day for which there is sleep data. Displays:
- Number of hours of slow sleep
- Number of hours of REM sleep
- Wake up time
In addition to this data, there is an analysis of the quality of sleep and recommendations on how to improve it. In addition, there is comparative data with the sleep of other users. Honor has it that the Mi Fit app does not take into account daytime sleep. You can also evaluate your well-being using emoji. In the future, this will help you understand how you felt when you went to bed at 5 in the morning, and whether it is worth doing it again.
Below there are 2 more additional tabs:
- Sleep History. Displays detailed sleep data for the last month / week / day
Change sleep. opens the ability to enter data about the last sleep time manually
Another tab with a bunch of useful information. Here we see:
- Number of steps
- Activity today
- Energy today
To enter the application, you need to log in to it. This can be done in several ways:
- Via Mi Fit account
- Via Mi account;
- Through WeChat;
- Through the profile in;
- Through a Google account;
- With Apple ID.
The process of creating an account in the Mi Fit app is very simple and shouldn’t be difficult. There are two ways to register an account:
Mi Smart Band 4. How To Setup And Unboxing | How To Connect Mi Band 4 With Phone # Mi Smart Band 4
- Through the app;
- Via browser.
I am interested in everything related to smartwatches, fitness bracelets and other wearable electronics. I will gladly share the latest events in the world of gadgets, I will try to help you choose the optimal model and figure out the basic settings.
There are not many common mistakes when logging into your account:
- Authorization error (incorrect username or password is specified);
- The application server crashed. If you see the “Synchronization Failed” notification during login, you can try to solve the problem by turning on the VPN connection on your smartphone. For example, through the NordVPN app by selecting Hong Kong or Singapore from the list. If this does not help, you should wait until the server is “brought up”. This usually takes from a couple of minutes to an hour.
Where to download Mi Fit
Account registration problem
Usually the process of registering an account does not cause any problems, and most errors at this stage cause inattention. For instance:
- Invalid country selected;
- The password is entered in Cyrillic;
- The password contains no numbers or Latin characters;
- Incorrectly entered captcha;
- Invalid Email or Phone Number.
Mi Fit does not see the bracelet. What to do?
- First of all, you need to check if the battery is discharged.
- If the battery is charged, put the device as close to the phone as possible and try again.
- If the connection still fails, restart Bluetooth or restart your smartphone.
- Login to Mi Fit with Google account, then login again with Mi-account.