How to turn off simultaneous ringing on iPad and iPhone?
How to turn off duplicate calls on all devices?
- Open Settings.> Facetime.
- Switch the toggle switch opposite the item “iPhone Cellular Calls” to the inactive position.
- Open Facetime.> Settings (⌘ comma).
- Uncheck the box next to “iPhone (Cellular Calls)”.
- Open Settings.> Facetime.
How to turn off Safari sync between iPhone and iPad?
- 1) Open Settings and select your Apple ID at the top of the page.
- 2) Select iCloud.
- 3) In the Applications Using iCloud section, turn off the switch next to Safari.
- 4) A window will appear where you need to decide what to do with previously synchronized objects.
How many devices can be linked to one Apple ID?
The reason is simple. Apple has set a limit on the number of free accounts created for one device. In particular, only three Apple ID accounts can be activated on one iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
How to remove iPhone photo sync with iPad?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings [your name] iCloud Photos and turn off iCloud Photos. On your Mac, go to iCloud System Preferences. Next to Photos, click the Options button and uncheck iCloud Photos.
How to sync between iPad and iPhone?
How to connect iPad to iPhone via Bluetooth?
- Open the application and select the required connection option (general access, multiple players and voice chat).
- Turn on Bluetooth on both devices.
- Select a device from the list.
- Wait for other users to accept the invitation.
How to sync games on iPhone and iPad?
Open the “Settings” section. Click iCloud. Select “iCloud Drive”To continue playing on another iOS device:
- Make sure each device has a Wi-Fi connection.
- Close the game “Crocodile Swampy” on the first device.
- Launch the game “Crocodile Swampy” on another device.
Is it possible to connect 2 iPhones to one iCloud?
It can be not only iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Mac, but also Windows computers or Android smartphones. Initially, no more than 10 devices can be linked to Apple ID, while more than 5 computers cannot be linked to one account.
What is synchronization and why is it needed
Considering the meaning of the term, the owner can understand that synchronization refers to the process in which data is transferred from the device to the account. This is a convenient way to transfer all files from your account to another phone. In some cases, you must first make a copy of the files from your account. Convenience lies in the fact that if the owner follows the procedure, he will be able to save all the data from the phone or restore them if necessary.
How to perform an operation through the iTunes application
Synchronization of iPhone with iPhone is possible through a special program iTunes. This method has advantages and disadvantages. First, it must be said that the procedure can be done only if you have access to a PC or laptop. Also, on a stationary PC, you need to install the latest version of the application. The operation is performed according to the following instructions:
- first you should turn on the laptop and the old phone;
- the gadget is connected to the computer using the original cable;
- a message will appear on the phone screen asking you to confirm that the user trusts the new device;
- if the owner has not previously used the program, he will be required to provide account data;
- the password from the profile and its Apple ID are entered;
- as soon as authorization is completed, the user moves the pointer to the left corner of the window that opens;
- there will be a menu, in it the item for creating a backup copy is selected;
- select the “Create a copy now” section from the list;
- copying of all information will start from the old gadget;
- the copying process will be monitored on the screen in the top line of the program;
- after a few minutes, the copy creation procedure will be completed;
- you can now disconnect your old cell phone from your laptop;
- the client will need a new smartphone, it is also connected to the PC using the original cord;
- iTunes starts on the computer;
- in the upper corner, a menu section is selected, there you should click on the “Restore from a copy” item;
- if the owner has activated the gadget search function on the cell phone, it will have to be temporarily deactivated;
- then in the window that opens, select “Restore”.
The owner of the smartphone will only have to wait until the copy is downloaded to the new cell phone. After that, all information will be in the new smartphone.
What are the ways the owner can synchronize between two smartphones
It’s not that hard to sync iPhone to iPhone, customers are encouraged to use two options. The former does not require access to a PC. The whole procedure is performed through the iCloud program. Cloud storage allows you to make copies. And then they can be used to transfer information to another device. In the second method, the client must have a computer. ITunes is installed on it, through which the operation will later be performed to synchronize the data of two smartphones.
Also, users can refer to an additional application through which the procedure can be performed. The client will need access to the Yandex.Disk service, which has cloud storage. The process will take place according to the following instructions:
- first, the owner must install the selected service on the old and new iPhone;
- on the first gadget, an account is created;
- then you will need a second cell phone, on it you only need to specify the parameters that were used on the first phone to log into your account;
- all files should be collected in one folder;
- when the procedure is completed, the information will automatically move to the “cloud”;
- then you can take the phone to which you want to receive data;
- the owner enters the service and downloads the necessary files from there.
- This way you do not need to use iTunes. also the owner does not need access to a stationary PC.
How to sync iPhone to iPhone
Owners of Apple gadgets prefer to replace outdated smartphones with new ones. But in order not to lose all the information contained on the old gadget, you need to perform some actions. The review will tell you how to sync iPhone with iPhone with each other and whether such a procedure is possible.
Can the owner sync two smartphones with each other
Each user can make their own synchronization on the iPhone. In one of the cases, a computer will be needed for the procedure, in the other, additional equipment is not required. The procedure is used by customers who have bought a new phone and want to transfer all data from the old smartphone to the purchased one.
How to complete the procedure using iCloud
Syncing your iPhone accounts on your own is easy, even a beginner can handle it. You don’t need to have the skills to do this. You can transfer information through iCloud cloud storage. It matters which device the parameters are transferred to. The service works only if both gadgets work on the iOS system. The procedure is performed in two stages:
- all files and data are backed up first;
- further information is restored from this copy.
The user can now learn how to sync via iCloud:
- first you need to connect your cellular to the Internet;
- then a copy is created, the procedure time depends on the amount of information on the gadget, as well as on the data transfer rate.
When the procedure is completed, the transfer of data from Icloud to another phone begins:
- the new device is activated, the client indicates geolocation, and also sets the position and language;
- when a new window opens for configuring the gadget, you should select the item “Data recovery from iCloud copy”;
- personal data are entered for authorization in the system;
- the owner selects the copy that he created on the old cell phone, the “Restore” button is pressed;
- as soon as it turns out to sync two iPhones, the new gadget should be rebooted.
- If the user wants to transfer files of a multimedia type, then iCloud will not work. Owner will have to use iTunes.
What problems arise during the synchronization of gadgets
Often the user encounters problems when transferring data through iTunes. In this case, the program may not display the smartphone icon. The problem is a broken cord. Also, this situation arises when a non-original connection cable is used. If the cord is good, you need to reinstall iTunes. After that, the problems should be fixed. Synchronization of two gadgets will fail if the owner specifies incorrect account information. Therefore, you need to carefully enter your Apple ID and password.
There are two easiest ways to sync two smartphones. If the owner does not have access to the computer, iCloud should be used. When a PC is available, it is recommended to transfer information via iTunes.
How to sync iPhone or iPad over cable and Wi-Fi
ITunes sync. The process of transferring your iTunes library (movies, videos, podcasts, photos, pictures, apps) to iPhone and iPad.
Despite the fact that recently Apple is gradually moving towards the fact that an iPhone and iPad user can do without a computer at all, still downloading videos, music and photos takes place through the official iTunes application and the issue of synchronization remains relevant.
In this short article, we will consider a few basic questions about syncing an iOS gadget that beginners have:
- Synchronization of iPhone, iPad via cable;
- Synchronization of iPhone, iPad via Wi-Fi;
- Synchronizing iPhone, iPad with a new computer.
How to sync iPhone to iPad
Sync iPhone or iPad with iTunes over Wi-Fi
A great way to sync without wires. To do this, you need both the iPhone / iPad and the computer with iTunes installed to be on the same Wi-Fi network.
If Wi-Fi is already configured on the device, then we connect it to the computer in the traditional way via cable and on the main page of the device in iTunes in the section “Options “Put a tick in front of the inscription”Sync with this iPhone / iPad over Wi-Fi “.
After that, click “Apply” and now you have the opportunity to sync your device via Wi-Fi at any time. In iTunes this is done in the usual way, but if you want to start synchronization while lying on the couch, then follow the path: “Settings. General. “Sync with iTunes over Wi-Fi. Sync “.
- iTunes for Wi-Fi sync must be running;
- Synchronization over the air is significantly slower than over cable.
Instructions: how to sync iPhone to iPad
If you own an iPhone and iPad, then you probably had a desire to sync these two devices with each other to transfer files, move contacts, and so on. Let’s talk about this. Currently, there are only two options that can be used to synchronize iPad with iPhone. You can make the connection using a cable, as well as thanks to a wireless connection. It will already depend on you which method you find most suitable.
Sync iPhone and iPad after reinstalling Windows or with a new computer
If it so happened that you urgently need to reinstall Windows or you bought a new computer, then first deauthorize the existing computer. This is done as follows, in iTunes we follow the path:
If there is no possibility to deautrize, then it’s okay, you can authorize up to five computers, in addition to this, the counter can be reset.
Install iTunes on a new computer and follow the path:
We connect the iPhone, iPad to the computer and follow the transfer of purchases:
Now it remains to transfer the media files, you can do this using third-party software, such as iTools. but much easier to transfer iTunes library from old computer.
If you didn’t find the answer to your question, or something didn’t work out for you, and there is no suitable solution in the comments below, ask your question through our help form. It’s fast, simple, convenient and doesn’t require registration. You will find answers to your own and other questions in this section.
By the way, follow the app-s.ru news through our group or on Telegram. We have a damn interesting news feed.
igamershow ⇒ Pipka, quieter quieter) otherwise they will tear you up here XD igamershow ⇒ Radgil, at first they wrote, then they thought) it happens, this is what the average person does) without thinking it pours dirt on everyone and everything)
Yes, nothing) I’m not offended) not small, as you might think) igamershow ⇒ Radgil, I’ll even give you a plus) because your opinion, well, the funniest and most limited)) both in conclusions and in examples) but you are from.for your ego you don’t see it)) Pipka ⇒ God, honey, these cards are Radgil ⇒ Okay, I guess I got excited.
Sorry igamershow, but I’m just in awe of reading igamershow ⇒ Let’s close this topic) let everyone keep their opinion) and oh my god, my shit is the worst of them) even if I scatter everything on the shelves) Radgil ⇒ I bought a Volvo. satisfied, stroking her, showing her to everyone, taking pictures. The igamershow comes and begins to say with a grin: is this a car? And then people whine that they don’t make good cars, why do you buy that? In such a car, I won’t even go as a drunk passenger.
They say to him, they say that it is impossible, it is wrong and those who like it according to their characteristics buy the Volvo. and on controversial design.
And he is indignant in response, shouts that he is being hated and this is generally his opinion to which he has the right.
Okay, then I will voice my opinion, igamershow is a child and far from age. Limited, wild, unable to adequately perceive criticism in his address. Such a person cannot write to people about games. Why? Because he will not tell about them, but will tell his limited IMHO igamershow ⇒ Brightside, I did not explain my point of view about the runners) to be honest)
But this favor, they say, if you want) no) thank you) because it makes no sense) partially about the same runners I told you, but you didn’t hear it and in the end understood only what you wanted, but I repeated it once three) and for this reason, I see no reason to say anything to all of you) because you will still single out one thing and in the end I will be wrong, but on the contrary) I can admit my mistakes, I can listen to the same someone else’s opinion) but, again, as in the case of the same raners, I do not mind the point in this) since it is simply useless)
Beta test of the charming RPG about cooking “Chef Wars” “Magic: The Gathering Arena”: the new part of the popular CCG Magic will be shown in the next. “Thoughtful” tupper “Questy Quest” Discounts in the App Store on August 04: Braveland, Her Story, Dungeon of Madness and more.
and more users of high-tech gadgets are becoming adherents of technology released by Apple. Newbies are usually interested in how to sync iPhone with iPad. Sooner or later, such a question arises for everyone who becomes the owner of not only a smartphone, but also a tablet with a branded “apple” logo.
How iPhone syncs with iPad?
Apple offers several methods for performing this procedure. For example, synchronization is possible using iCloud, via Wi-Fi, or by a wired method (that is, with a tablet connected via a USB cable). As a rule, the latter option is optimal for pairing our iOS device with a home PC or laptop. In this case, you will also need the iTunes application installed on your computer (preferably the latest version).
Synchronization itself is not a complicated procedure. Difficulties can arise if the user owns both an “apple” tablet and a smartphone, and tries to set up iTunes in such a way as to work with both devices at the same time. The point is that sequential synchronization can create real confusion in files. To avoid this, it is most convenient to create two Apple IDs at once (separately for a tablet and a smartphone), and then use the usual data transfer from one device to another. You will also need to create separate information stores.
How to sync iPhone with iPad? To begin with, the procedure over a Wi-Fi network is almost the same as using the supplied USB cable. In any case, we need the iTunes application.
Synchronizing iPhone with iPad: instructions
To facilitate the procedure, it is worth indicating in iTunes the type of data that is going to be synchronized. You also need to make sure that the iTunes app is updated to the latest version.
So let’s get started. We connect the tablet using the supplied USB cable. Open iTunes and select your device from the list. We click on it. Now go to the “Overview” tab under the settings and see the “Synchronize” button at the bottom. Click on it. If you want, you can choose to synchronize only some types of data (for example, audiobooks, photos or podcasts), or, conversely, uncheck individual items. When making changes to any synchronization settings, you will first need to confirm your actions by clicking “Apply”.
To transfer information from device to device when creating two separate Apple IDs, you can use the “Transfer Wizard”, or copy the data in the usual way, as mentioned above.
Working with “Mediatek
Let’s now look at the second option, with which you can transfer contacts from iPhone to iPad, and for this we will use a device of different data storage. I would like to mention right away that this process may seem complicated for some users. You will have to create two repositories for your media libraries. However, if you can figure out all the subtleties, then you will be able to solve your question. In order to exchange files, you first need to create a library for the selected device in iTunes. For example, it could be an iPhone. After that, you need to close the program. Now we launch the application again, while holding down the Shift key on the keyboard if you are using the Windows operating system, and if you are using MAC, then you should hold down Option. If everything was correct, a new menu should pop up in front of you, in which you will be asked to open one of the created libraries or add a new one. Now you should create a new directory under a different name, then connect the second device, in our case it is the iPad, then we synchronize.
As we mentioned earlier, currently there are only two options for solving the problem, and we will consider them in detail today. And the first way is to create two accounts at once on a personal computer. In fact, this answer to the question of how to sync iPhone to iPad is the simplest as well as affordable. First, you need to create one account in iTunes specifically for your phone. The second account should be exactly the same, only for the tablet device. Accordingly, after you have created two accounts, the confusion that was earlier will disappear. Now you know how to sync iPhone to iPad using this method. Next, you will need to use the data transfer wizard or use copying, and if everything is done correctly, you will be able to exchange data between the two devices.
iCloud, unlike iTunes, is a completely cloud storage that allows the iPhone owner to synchronize as many devices as he wants without worrying about the safety of files: all data is downloaded to a virtual disk, encrypted and, if necessary, can be restored on the end device.
The most significant drawback of iCloud is the limitation of the amount of memory available to the user. So, by default (free), it can only have five gigabytes; to “improve” the figure to 50 gigabytes, you will have to pay 0.99 per month; up to 200 gigabytes. 2.99 per month and up to 1 terabyte. 9.99 per month.
Before synchronizing the phone with a PC, you should make sure that the device is working properly and is ready for use: for example, if the computer does not see the iPhone, you must immediately find out the reason and eliminate it.
To sync data, the owner of the device must:
- Log in to the system by entering your Apple ID details in the appropriate fields: email address and previously invented password.
- If an account has not been created yet, you should use the corresponding link at the bottom of the page. Having come up with a password and providing personal data, the user will have access to synchronization.
- Now all that remains is to choose, by moving the sliders, which data (contacts, mail, photos, and so on) will be transferred to the “cloud”. If the need for synchronization disappears or the data exchange needs to be temporarily suspended, it will be enough to return the sliders to their original positions.
- Now you need to set up iCloud on your personal computer. The easiest way is to go to iCloud.com, log in with your Apple ID account information, and go to file management.
- If you plan to sync data between iPhone or iPad and your computer on a regular basis, the user will not hurt to download the iCloud app. To do this, you need to use the link given at the top of the same page, then in a new window click on the link “Download iCloud for Windows”.
- Now you need to click on the “Download” button and wait until the file is downloaded to your hard drive.
- The installation process, depending on the parameters of a PC or laptop, takes from two to three to twenty minutes. If desired, the owner of the phone can cancel the installation using the button of the same name.
- When the installation is completed, you should click on the “Finish” button.
- Restart the computer. some options will be unavailable until a new restart.
- You can sync data between iPhone and computer right in File Explorer by going to the iCloud folder.
- Inside the user will find several folders; data in them is easy to delete, move, update and rename.
- To start synchronization, it is enough to select the data by ticking the corresponding checkboxes, and click on the “Apply” button. the process starts automatically.
Tip: at the end of the synchronization, if you no longer plan to work at the computer, it makes sense to log out of your Apple account by clicking on the corresponding button at the bottom of the window.
How to sync iPhone to computer via Wi-Fi?
To sync iPhone and computer, you don’t need to connect the devices to each other with a USB cable every time. Like sharing data via iCloud wirelessly, you can set up the same way to transfer files in iTunes in a few steps.
- Using the cord, connect the phone as described earlier, then go to the “Settings” of the program and in the “Options” section, check the “Synchronize with this iPhone via Wi-Fi” checkbox.
- In the “Settings” of the phone, move the “Synchronization over Wi-Fi” slider to the “yes” position.
Now data can be exchanged over the entire coverage area of the home network; it should only be remembered that such synchronization leads to a much faster discharge of the iPhone or iPad.
How to sync iPhone to computer?
The iPhone user has access to music, games, all kinds of applications and even fine-tuning the device. of course, under the vigilant supervision of the manufacturer and within the framework of the latter. Even to create or recover an Apple ID password, you have to share personal data with the system. Syncing your iPhone to your computer isn’t easier; how to do it with minimal loss of time and effort. let’s try to figure it out.
The main advantage of iTunes over iCloud is the absence of difficulties with free space: if the “cloud” service does not allow the user to take more than the limit set by the manufacturer, then the program allows you to store on your computer (and synchronize with the iPhone) any amount of information. from a couple of megabytes to hundreds of gigabytes.
The official program from Apple also has a major drawback: synchronization in it is carried out only unilaterally. data is transferred from a PC or laptop to an iPhone or iPad. To copy files to your hard drive, you have to resort to various tricks. or use a third-party application.
Important: You can sync iPhone via iTunes with only one personal computer. If you change the “source”, data on the phone that is not in the new PC will be erased.
Also, the user should keep in mind that the iPhone will sync with the device every time they connect to iTunes. In fact, this means that the data deleted on the computer after the last copying will be automatically destroyed on the phone. in order to keep the “personal library” in order, the owner of the iPhone or iPad will have to constantly store the necessary data on the PC or refuse to sync altogether.
How to sync iPhone with PC via iTunes:
- Connect your phone or tablet with a USB cable to your computer. Until the end of the work, it is not recommended to pull out the cable or otherwise interfere with the functioning of the application. Launch iTunes. The PC application can be downloaded from any trusted source; installation, depending on the parameters of a computer or laptop, takes from several minutes to half an hour.
- In order not to interrupt the synchronization in the middle of the process, it is strongly recommended to check the relevance of the program. otherwise, the warning about the need for an update may “come out” at the most inopportune moment. This can be done by clicking the drop-down menu “Help” and then selecting the item “Updates”.
- It usually takes a few seconds to find updates; if you have difficulty, you should check your internet connection.
- If the latest version of iTunes is installed, the user will see a corresponding notification. Now you can close the verification window and go to sync iPhone and computer.
- In a new window, the system will offer the owner of the device to log in by entering his account data, or create a new account.
- If the registration with Apple has already been made, the user just needs to enter his email address and password in the appropriate fields, and then click on the “Login” button. If the password is forgotten or lost, you should use the recovery form by clicking on the corresponding link under the main fields.
- If an account does not exist yet, you can create one without leaving the application. To do this, click on the “Create a new Apple ID” button, and then fill out an electronic registration form consisting of several pages, indicating, in particular, your payment details.
- When you are finally logged into iTunes, the name of the iPhone or iPad will appear in the side menu of the program, and the phone icon will appear at the top, right below the main menu.
- To sync iPhone with your computer, you should click on this particular schematic image. it’s easier than using the standard “Settings”.
- On the main page of synchronization, the user will see detailed information about his device. Here, in particular, you can check which cell phone is attached to the iPhone, find out the serial number of the device or, using the button of the same name, restore the iPhone or iPad to factory settings.
- Scrolling down the page below, the owner of the phone will see in the “Parameters” section the checkboxes needed for synchronization. Synchronization on every connection (first checkbox) is not recommended for the above reason; but limiting the list of data transferred from PC to iPhone or iPad (third) does not hurt. After checking the boxes, you can safely click on the “Apply” button at the bottom of the page.
- Now all that remains is to select the files for transfer, click on the “Synchronize” button and wait for the process to complete. its duration depends primarily on the amount of information. As already mentioned, you should not disconnect your phone from your computer or laptop before copying is complete.
- If you do not intend to use the computer connected to the iPhone or iPad in the future, you should log out of your account by calling the drop-down menu “Account”, hovering over the item “Authorization” and selecting the sub-item “Deauthorize this computer”.
- By clicking on the “Deauthorize” button in the new menu, the user will secure personal data. but in order to sync the iPhone and PC again, he will have to repeat the login procedure in the future.
Tip: if iTunes does not see the iPhone, it makes sense to first check if the phone is neatly connected to the cable, and the latter to the computer, and only then move on to other ways to solve the problem.
How to sync iPhone to computer?
You can synchronize your iPhone with your computer using two software packages recommended by the developer. “stationary” iTunes and “cloud” iCloud, as well as many third-party applications. The order of the operations described below for the iPhone and iPad is fundamentally the same: both types of devices work under the iOS operating system and are equally controlled by Apple.
An iPhone or iPad owner will need:
- the device is switched on, working properly and with sufficient charge;
- a computer or laptop connected to the Internet;
- USB cable for connecting the device to a PC.
Important: you will not be able to immediately set up communication with the program via Wi-Fi. even if you plan to use an exclusively wireless connection in the future, to install it, you must first connect the equipment according to the “standard” scheme.
If the phone or tablet is not ready for work, before connecting, you should find out what the reason is: you may need to clear the memory on the iPhone, remove unnecessary applications or take the device to a service center. synchronization of faulty equipment is impossible.
You can synchronize your iPhone with your computer using the official software from Apple: iTunes or iCloud. In the first case, the data is stored on a PC; in the second. in the cloud. The exchange of information is possible only for users who have received and confirmed an Apple ID; USB cable or Wi-Fi network is used to copy files.
If for some reason you want to disable iPhone syncing with iPad, connect your device via cable to the computer with the desired media library and click on the icon representing the device. Then uncheck the boxes from all data types in the left menu and click on the “Synchronize” button, then. the “Apply” button to save the settings. Then you can delete the data with the data.
If you want to remove the synchronization of the iPhone and iPad from the cloud storage, then you need to change your account (provided you use one) or uncheck all the boxes for uploading to the cloud for all types of data.
How to sync iPhone to iPad using iCloud
Using iTunes to transfer data between iPhone and iPad requires a computer. But some people prefer to complete the task without a computer. In fact, iCloud is a good choice for syncing iPhone and iPad without a computer. All you need is a good Wi-Fi network.
How to sync iPhone and iPad without a computer
Airborne is an easy way to sync between iPhone and iPad. And if you need to sync multiple files, this is a good option. AirDrop is only available for iPhone 5 or later and iPad 4th generation or later. We use photos as an example in this part.
Step 1. First of all, you need to enable AirDrop function on iPhone and iPad. Swipe up from the bottom of any screen; turn on the “Bluetooth” and “Wi-Fi” functions in the “Control Center”. Then turn on AirDrop. Select “All” when prompted.
The way to enable AirDrop is slightly different on iPhone X. Swipe down from the right side of the screen to open Control Center and AirDrop is in the Network box.
Step 2. Now turn on your original iOS device, open the app containing the data you want to sync from iPhone to iPad, such as Photos. Select all the photos you want in albums, tap the Share icon and select the target iPad from the AirDrop list.
Step 3. Next, switch to the target iPad and click “Accept” in the pop-up dialog to get the photos and save them in the iOS Photos app.
While you don’t need to connect your iOS devices to a Wi-Fi network, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth features should be turned on when using AirDrop. And we suggest that you turn off AirDrop after syncing to prevent others from spying on your privacy and data on iPhone and iPad.
How to sync iPhone and iPad with iTunes
iTunes is a well-known service for syncing data between iPhone and other devices. There are two ways to sync iPhone and iPad using iTunes. To sync your entire iPhone to iPad, iTunes backup is a good option.The data types supported by iTunes backup include: contacts, messages, notes, calendar, Safari history and bookmarks, photos, videos, purchased content, etc. hand, you can sync certain shopping content like TV shows, music, movies and more between iPhone and iPad.
Way 2: how to sync purchases from iPhone to iPad via iTunes
Step 1. To transfer purchased music or videos between iPhone and iPad, open a new version of iTunes, go to the “Account” menu and click “Sign in”. Enter your Apple ID, which you use to purchase content on your iPhone or iPad.
Step 2. Go to “Account” “Authorization” and click “Authorize this computer”. Then, connect your iPhone to your computer with an Apple USB cable. Expand the File menu, select Devices and click Transfer Purchases From [Device] to download iPhone purchases to your iTunes library.
Step 3. Now disconnect the previous iOS device and connect the target device to the computer. In the iTunes window, go to the Summary tab and select the Manually manage music and video checkbox. If you want to sync movies from iPhone to iPad, go to the Movies tab in the Summary section and drag the movies you want to On My Device in the left column.
How synchronization works
Apple offers several methods for performing this procedure. For example, synchronization is possible using iCloud, via Wi-Fi, or by wired (that is, with a tablet connected via a USB cable).
As a rule, the latter option is optimal for pairing our iOS device with a home PC or laptop. In this case, you will also need the iTunes application installed on your computer (preferably the latest version).
Synchronization itself is not a complicated procedure. Difficulties can arise if the user owns both an “apple” tablet and a smartphone, and tries to set up iTunes in such a way as to work with both devices at the same time.
The fact is that sequential synchronization can create real confusion in files.
To avoid this, it is most convenient to create two Apple IDs at once (separately for a tablet and a smartphone), and then use the usual data transfer from one device to another.
You will also need to create separate information stores.
To begin with, the procedure over a Wi-Fi network is almost the same as using the supplied USB cable. In any case, we need the iTunes application.
How to sync iPhone to tablet
Recently, an increasing number of users of mobile devices began to have Apple technology. This means that the number of questions on the most important functions of these devices is also growing. Let’s try to answer one of them. how to sync iPad with iPhone.
How to activate SIM card from iPad?
If there is a SIM card in the SIM tray, remove it. Insert the SIM card from the old iPad into the SIM tray of the new iPad. Insert the tray as far as it will go and in the same direction as before you ejected it (it will only fit in one direction). Turn on both devices.
How to connect iPhone and iPad via Bluetooth?
Pairing your device with a Bluetooth accessory
- On your device, go to the Bluetooth Settings menu and turn on Bluetooth.
- Put the accessory in discoverable mode and wait for it to appear on the device’s screen.
- To pair, tap the name of the accessory when it appears on the screen.
Why iPad does not see iphone via Bluetooth?
Make sure the Bluetooth accessory and the iOS or iPadOS device are close to each other. Turn off and then turn on the Bluetooth accessory. Make sure the Bluetooth accessory is turned on and fully charged or connected to a power source. If the accessory uses batteries, check to see if they need to be replaced.
How to sync games on iPhone and iPad?
Open the “Settings” section. Click iCloud. Select “iCloud Drive”To continue playing on another iOS device:
- Make sure each device has a Wi-Fi connection.
- Close the game “Crocodile Swampy” on the first device.
- Launch the game “Crocodile Swampy” on another device.
How to Transfer Data from iCloud to iPhone?
- Open “Settings” on iPhone and click on your account icon.
- Go to iCloud → “Backup”.
- Turn on the toggle switch of the same name and click “Create a backup”.
How to call from iPhone to iPad?
On iPad or iPod touch, go to FaceTime Settings and turn on Calling from iPhone.
How to prevent calls on iPad?
Go to Settings and go to the FaceTime tab. Here you will see the “iPhone Cellular Calls” switch, by turning it off, you will get rid of annoying calls on your computer and tablet. Disabling this feature will prevent you from both receiving calls and making them from your Mac or iPad.
How to sync iPhone with iTunes over Wi-Fi?
This feature appeared back in 2011 (October 12) in iOS 5.0 and iTunes 10.5. Now, in order to download music, movies, TV shows or ringtones to the device’s memory, it is not necessary to connect it to a computer via USB.
Not many people know that there are 2 modes of syncing iPhone with iTunes over Wi-Fi: automatic and manual.
In the first case, 3 conditions must be met:
- Connect iPhone / iPad to power source.
- Launch iTunes.
- Connect iPhone / iPad and computer to the same Wi-Fi network.
In the second (manual synchronization). it is not necessary to connect the device to a power source.
By default, iPhone / iPad wireless syncing with iTunes is disabled. it needs to be configured.
What data can be synced to iPhone?
Using iTunes to iPhone, you can copy:
- Films and TV shows;
- Sounds (ringtones);
- Tutorials from iTunes U;
- Safari bookmarks;
- Documents (only for programs that use file sharing);
We told how to download music to iPhone here. And here, how to install games and programs using iTunes.
Done with theory, it’s time to practice.
How to Disable iTunes Sync Automatically Start When iPhone Is Connected?
- Connect iPhone to computer via USB. iTunes will start automatically.
- Click the connected device icon in the upper left corner of the iTunes window.
On the Overview tab, under Options, uncheck “Automatically sync if iPhone is connected,” then apply the changes and sync your device with iTunes.
ITunes will no longer launch every time an iOS device is connected to a computer.
If you are indifferent to the speed of downloading data wirelessly and how quickly your iPhone runs out when you turn on Wi-Fi, you can sync it wirelessly.
How to sync iPhone / iPad with computer?
There are 2 ways to sync with iTunes, depending on how your iPhone / iPad is connected to your computer:
- Via USB connection;
I rarely sync my iPhone 5s with iTunes because there is iCloud, Apple Music and iMazing. And if I do it, then only via USB. Why?
- IPhone is charging while syncing via USB.
- Synchronization is fast.
- iPhone via Wi-Fi to Windows computer is difficult to connect.
- When syncing over Wi-Fi, the device runs out of power quickly. Learn How to Maximize Battery Life on iPhone.
- Syncing over Wi-Fi is slow, especially downloading large files.
Below is information for those who do not use iCloud and have no money for Waltr or iMazing.
If iPhone / iPad does not sync with iTunes over Wi-Fi
- Reboot your computer.
- Reboot your device.
- Reboot your wireless router (Wi-Fi router).
- Change the security type of your Wi-Fi wireless network to WPA-Personal and the encryption type to TKIP. Install the security key.
In the configuration of your wireless router (Wi-Fi router), change the operating mode of the wireless network (Wireless Mode) from “Author” to “B / G”.
As I said, it is not possible to transfer data from iPhone to computer using iTunes. It is also impossible to transfer data between different iOS devices via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, that is, directly from one iPhone to another. But still, such a tool exists and it is called iCloud.
Secrets of syncing iPhone and iPad with iTunes on computer
Don’t know how to download content (music, movies, games, apps and photos) to your iPhone / iPad? Sync it with iTunes. How? We answer under the cut.
Surely iPhone is not your first mobile device and you have used other smartphones before. If I’m right, forget about how you transferred data from your computer to your Android, Windows Phone or Symbian device. These skills in iOS will not be useful to you, because everything is different here. via iPhone / iPad sync in iTunes.
Is it convenient or not? No, personally, I am not comfortable installing games and programs, as well as downloading music and videos to my iPhone and iPad using iTunes, but I still believe that every iOS user should have an idea of syncing with iTunes and be able to do it without outside help.
I will mention that there are other, much more convenient, ways to download content to the memory of the iPhone and iPad, for example, the paid Waltr.
What is iPhone sync?
- If you delete a file from your iTunes library, it is automatically deleted from your device during sync.
- You cannot transfer or copy data from iPhone to computer using iTunes. There are third-party programs for this, for example, the free iFunbox, recently paid for iTools, and FoneTrans.
How to sync iPhone to iPad (Four ways)
If you enable synchronization of contacts and calendars in the “Information” menu of your iPhone in iTunes, and in the “Add-ons” section, check the box next to the corresponding data category (contacts, calendars), then during the next synchronization iTunes will replace the selected information on your iPhone with the information from this computer. You can return contacts and calendars from a backup. Personally, I use iCloud to sync contacts and notes, which I advise you too.
To be fair, I note that iPhone / iPad can be easily synchronized with multiple iTunes libraries on different computers without loss.