Multi-action Home Button
The main purpose of the program is to display a button at the bottom of the screen that duplicates the Home function, which is especially useful for devices with a physical key. You can also take screenshots with it:
- The user launches the app and selects the Actions, Action on double click, or Action on long click section.
- In the menu that opens, you need to tap on the Screenshot line.
- Now, by double-clicking or pressing and holding the highlighted key at the bottom of the screen for a while, the user can make screenshots. quickly and easily.
Important: the pictures taken in this way are saved in the Screenshots subdirectory of the Pictures directory in the internal memory.
AZ Screen Recorder
The most convenient application for smartphones on Android also works with Samsung products: with its help, the user can not only take screenshots, but also record video from the screen, as well as edit ready-made pictures.
To make a screen with AZ Screen Recorder, you need:
- Download, install and launch the application. five round icons will appear on the left side.
- Going to “Settings” (gear icon), set the display of finger clicks, text labels and logo on the screenshots.
- Tell the app whether to display toast notifications after each new snapshot.
- Determine where to automatically save snapshots.
- Internal memory (recommended) or external card.
- Close “Settings” and click on the green button with the camera icon.
- And to turn it on again. by a half-hidden “video camera”.
- When the screenshot is taken, the Samsung owner can close the program by going to Settings again and finding the Exit item in the side menu.
- Or by tapping on the oblique cross in the notification shade.
The most significant drawback of the mobile application is the inability to set the format of the saved screen (by default it is PNG, which provides excellent quality and takes up little memory space) and its dimensions: the width and height of the image will exactly correspond to the number of pixels on the screen.
It is possible to make a screen on Samsung using the standard capabilities of a smartphone without any keys at all; This option is available on the Samsung Galaxy line and some other modern models, and it’s much easier to get comfortable with it than choosing the most durable phone.
To customize the creation of screenshots with the movement of the palm, you need:
- Open the “Settings” menu. Scrolling down the main page a little, find the “Additional functions” or “Additional features” section and enter it.
- Find the item “Palm Screenshot”.
- And move the slider to the “On” position.
- Now, according to the instructions for using the option, to take a screenshot, just swipe the screen with your palm in the direction from right to left.
Important: in this case, the screenshot is saved in another system directory: in the Screenshots subfolder of the Pictures folder.
You can take a picture of the Samsung phone screen, as well as take a screen on the iPhone, using third-party applications; they are usually more convenient and functional than the standard ones. below we will talk about the three best programs.
A slightly less stable, but more functional application that allows you to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy and any other Android devices. Using it is much easier than finding your lost phone; it is enough for the owner:
Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos. Screenshot & hard reset
- Run the program and select the Settings section.
- Moving through the “Settings” sections, set the transparency and size of the widget on the screen.
- The way to take a screenshot on Samsung: by pressing the button in the notification bar (default), on the widget or shaking the device (does not work too well).
- A notification method for a successful screenshot is a toast, status bar text, or vibration.
- Capture area: full screen, no notification bar, no button bar, or both.
How to Take a Screen Shot on the Samsung Galaxy S III
- The quality and format of the saved image: it is recommended to leave the default, PNG.
- Now, once again in the main window of the program, the user can safely click on the Screen Capture button.
- And on the camera icon placed on the widget.
Tip: to close the application, just tap on the oblique cross located in the same place.
How to make a screenshot on Samsung?
Samsung products are diverse and extremely heterogeneous: the manufacturer offers some of the best smartphones up to 10,000 rubles, and premium-class devices. everything for the convenience and good mood of the consumer. There are no difficulties with setting up a smartphone or tablet: most of the options are available in one or two clicks. This also applies to the creation of screenshots; we’ll talk about the easiest and fastest ways to take a screenshot on Samsung.
As before, you can take pictures of what is happening on the screen of the Samsung Galaxy, Grand Prime Duos and other models from the South Korean company using the keys located on the case.
Doing this is as easy as finding out where screenshots are saved on Windows; just hold down at the same time:
- on all Samsung models. “Volume down” and “Screen On / Off” keys;
- on smartphones or tablets with a physical Home button. this key and “Screen On / Off”;
- on some older Samsung smartphones. Home and Back buttons.
As a result of user actions:
- An icon will appear on the notification bar to notify you that the photo has been successfully created and saved.
- The screenshot will be saved in the DCIM system folder. in a subfolder with the corresponding name.
Important: although phones running Android do not have a separate Printscreen key, you can take a picture of your device’s screen with one action, without holding several buttons at the same time. Below we will talk about alternative ways of taking screenshots.
There are several ways to take a screenshot on Samsung smartphones. Standard options are the use of function keys or the “Palm shot” option. The owner of the device will make life easier for himself by installing any of the described applications and customizing it according to his needs.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung. How to take screenshot of Samsung Galaxy and on other Samsung androids. Screenshots Samsung.
Let’s see how to take a screenshot on Samsung. For those who do not know what Screenshots is and how it is done, we will try to briefly explain. The screenshot function allows you to save as a picture everything that is displayed on the screen of your phone, smartphone, android, iPhone, tablet, computer and other devices. You can also say that when making a screen we are photographing the screen of a phone, computer, tablet. Of course, we do not use a camera for this, this function is provided on most devices, and in some devices, you can install additional applications and programs to take a screenshot. To save a screenshot, you need to press a couple of buttons on the phone, and on the computer, you also need to press certain keys on the keyboard. I hope you learned at least a little what a screenshot is and how it is done.
Samsung Galaxy S DUOS. How to take a Screenshot
Now let’s see how to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy and other Samsung smartphones on Android. There are three options that allow you to save a screenshot on Samsung, below you can see all three ways and try which method is suitable for taking a screenshot on your Android Samsung. a big request that you write down in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев which of the three options came to your device, please indicate the model of your android Samsung so that other users will have useful information from you on the site.
The first way to take a screenshot on Samsung is to press the “Home” button which is located at the bottom of the screen in the center and the “Power” button (lock) simultaneously for a couple of seconds. If everything went well, you will see a notification on the screen that the screenshot has been saved. Screenshots made by Samsung can be viewed in the gallery or open the Pictures / ScreenCapture pack or the Pictures / Screenshots folder and find a screenshot in it.
The second method just as easily allows you to save a screenshot of the Samsung screen, for this you need to press two buttons at once, the “volume down” button and the “lock” (on / off) button and hold for a couple of seconds. If you successfully capture a photo from the Samsung screen, you will see a notification that the screenshot has been saved. As in the first version, the screenshot taken on Samsung Galaxy can be seen in the gallery or open the Pictures / ScreenCapture pack or the Pictures / Screenshots folder.
If none of the above methods helped you, then try the third option. To take a screenshot on a Samsung smartphone, press and hold the home button and the back button for a couple of seconds. Both of these buttons are located under the screen, basically this method of taking a screenshot of Samsung is used on Android 2.3 version. You probably already know where the screenshot is saved on Samsung, the screenshot is in the Pictures / ScreenCapture folder or in the Pictures / Screenshots folder, you can also watch the screen in the gallery.
How to take a screenshot
In order to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A5, you just need to hold down the power and Home buttons. As soon as you press them at the same time, you will hear a sound similar to the sound of a camera. This signal means that the screenshot has been taken.
Simultaneously press the keys indicated in the picture
One more step!
Confirm your email address in the email just sent to you.
Screenshot Galaxy S20 using buttons
Samsung supports the standard Android method of taking a screenshot using button presses:
- Make sure the content you want to capture is on the screen.
- Press the volume down button and standby button on the right side at the same time.
- The screen will be captured, blinked and saved in the “Screenshots” album / folder in the gallery.
Please note that this differs from the Galaxy S7 and previous devices, which used a combination of a standby button and a home button.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive technical tips, reviews, free ebooks and exclusive offers!
How to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S20
(-lint). Samsung made a big change when it released the Galaxy S8 by removing the physical Home button. It’s the same with the Galaxy S9, Galaxy S10, and now the Galaxy S20, which means the screenshots on the new Samsung phone are different from older models like the S7.
When it comes to taking a screenshot, you have several different options, with some Samsung add-ons that make it more useful than a regular Android device. Although some improvements have been made to the S20, the principles of operation are basically the same as on older devices.
Here’s how to take a screenshot on the new Samsung Galaxy S20.