How to Transfer Contacts from Phone to Computer Easily
Copying data to reserve from mobile to computer. a way to protect yourself from all sorts of troubles associated with the loss of information in case of loss of a mobile phone. It doesn’t matter what it is. breakdown of the device, its loss or theft. The result is always the same. If you lose your phone, all the information that was on it is automatically lost.
Modern mobile phones, as a rule, have a CD with software in the kit. It contains programs for working with the phone. for editing music files, for connecting to the Internet, as well as for backing up data from a mobile phone to a computer. But with all the advantages of such programs, they all have one drawback. They are not universal, i.e. are designed to work with a single phone model or a small range of models. Thus, when replacing the phone, you automatically need to change the software to work with it. And this is not very convenient.
It is much more convenient to work with a universal program that understands any phone.
We use other means
How to transfer contacts from phone to computer using Google service? It’s even easier. Another way to copy contacts from phone to computer is by using the Google cloud service. To do this, enable synchronization with your Google account on your phone. We go to contacts.google.com, after which we see all our contacts that can be deleted, edited and some other useful functions.
If for some reason it is impossible to use the phone, for example, it crashed, stolen or lost, then this method of copying contacts and creating a backup is suitable.
How to back up your contacts and transfer them to your computer?
On the toolbar, press the button “Save / Export to file” or “Save / Export” from the menu “File”. In the window that opens, select the path to the PC to save the data. Enter the file name and click “Save”. The process takes some time. The backup is ready and saved on your computer‘s hard drive. In order to restore the data, select the option in the “File” menu “Open / Import” and the saved file.
Instructions for transferring contacts to MOBILedit are in the “Help” tab.
Transferring the phone book using a disc
How do I transfer the phone book to my computer using a disk? This is another popular method. Let’s consider the option of how to transfer contacts from the phone to the computer using the phone software that came with the kit. If for some reason it’s not there. download software and install. Note. software can be safely downloaded only from official sites.
We connect the phone to the computer via a USB cable or Bluetooth. After pairing a mobile phone with a PC, we start the process of synchronizing all data. It takes a little time. At the end of the synchronization process in the dialog box, open the “Phonebook” section and start copying the phone contacts using the software.
It is convenient, for example, to create a separate text file with which you can recover information. It is also easy to carry out the reverse procedure for transferring data from a computer to a phone.
Using the MOBILedit program as an example, let’s look at how to transfer contacts from a phone to a computer. Before downloading this program, establish a connection between the gadget and the PC.
We launch the program. With a pre-established connection, the phone is usually recognized automatically. The program menu is quite convenient and easy to use.
Going to the “Settings” option in the “File” menu, you can select the phone models, set the type of connection between the gadget and the computer, select the language, adjust the sound, etc. Here, in the “Applications” option, you can select the path for saving backup files.
Depending on where the contacts are stored. on the SIM card or in the phone, we select the appropriate section. Based on the experience of working with contacts, many users advise to immediately save them to the SIM card. Using the “Phonebook” section, you can delete or put in order contacts, filter out duplicates, change names.
The program allows two-way synchronization of contacts. data on the phone with mail data on the computer.
Copying contacts from phone
How do I copy contacts from my phone to my computer? This is straightforward. One of the easiest ways to transfer contacts from phone to computer. this is an opportunity to use the “Import / Export” option in the mobile itself. We select this option in the “Contacts” menu. Using the “Import” function, contacts previously saved in a file are transferred to the phone book, and the “Export” function creates a backup copy in a file with the vcf extension. We transfer this file to the computer by connecting the phone to the PC. Modern mobile devices have the option of exporting and importing directly to the computer. In this case, only a telephone is needed.
Today there are many programs for copying phone numbers to a computer. The way most of these applications work is to create a vcf file. All phone contacts are packed in it. These softwares differ only in the setting, and the result is, in principle, the same. Let’s dwell on one more similar service. AirDroid. This program allows you to control your gadget from a PC remotely.
We create an account in the AirDroid service before transferring contacts from phone to computer. To do this, go to the official website of the service and go through registration, install the AirDroid application on the gadget, enter your account and copy the contacts to the selected folder.
How to set up Bluetooth on iPhone
Pairing devices through the described technology is carried out as follows:
- Fully charge the battery on both phones, then put them at a distance that will not exceed 10-12 meters.
- Turn on Bluetooth on an additional gadget.
- In the settings of the Apple device, find the section of wireless technology and go to the described menu.
- In this section, you need to activate the Bluetooth module. To do this, you need to move the slider. You can also carry out this procedure using the control center. When the module is in an active state, the icon on the express panel will glow white. Also, a small module label will appear near the battery level.
- Wait while the Apple device searches for smartphones to pair. Then click on the name of the found phone.
- The next step is to enter a special code, which is in the instruction manual. If there is no password, then you can use the standard combination 1234 or 0000.
After successful pairing, “Connected or Connected” appears next to the device name. The next time you do not need to enter the Pin-code, the iPhone will automatically remember it. After using data transmission, it is recommended to turn off the module, as it quickly consumes the energy reserve.
This is a more powerful utility that costs less than 5. However, by paying the indicated price, the user will be able to enjoy convenient operation and a pleasant interface of the utility. There is no need to make any manipulations in the settings, since you just need to select the desired item and press the send button. A list of available phones will appear in a special window.
If the transfer arrives on the user’s device, then a window will appear on the iPhone screen in which you will need to accept the agreement.
The main advantage of this utility is that its functionality allows you to exchange files not only with Apple phones, but also with gadgets led by Windows, BlackBerry and Android.
Direct transfer between devices
To transfer without any third-party services, clouds and accounts at all, you can use special applications that communicate using a secure protocol and transfer data directly.
Such applications can establish communication within the same Wi-Fi network. The work is similar to Apple’s AirDrop, and you can even transfer to your computer and Android device.
QR-Code Developer: Lukas Foldyna Price: Free QR-Code Developer: TwoManShow s.r.o. Price: Free
One of the first apps in this niche is Instashare. In the application, you can see photos and videos from the gallery, any data from iCloud. From other applications, you can transfer the file through the Share menu.
Received files can be transferred to the desired program on the iPhone in the same way.
The program on the iPhone communicates with the client on Android and sends any data.
Submitting an application
This feature is available straight from SHAREit. First, launch the app on Android. Just below the charging indicator, you will find a button in the form of a silhouette of a person with a plus sign, tap on it. Then the “Invite” page will open. It presents three ways to add new users to the app: scanning a QR code, organizing an access point, and sending via Bluetooth.
In this case, you need a third option, so activate it. Now you need to turn on Bluetooth on the recipient’s device and configure its visibility. Then select it, the transfer will start. The base.APK file will come to the specified phone or tablet. But this way, how to transfer Sharit via Bluetooth, is not over yet. The program still needs to be installed.
How to transfer photos to iPhone via Bluetooth
The procedure is fairly easy. This requires?
- Open the iPhone main menu. Go to the gallery and find the file you need to transfer. In this case, this is a photograph.
- Open the picture by touching it with your finger. Then click on the photo again, after which a list of commands will open in the corner of the screen, among which there will be “Functions”. Click on it and select transmission via Bluetooth.
- In the next step, a list of devices that are paired with the iPhone will open before the user. The list will contain the model or name of the phone. If the required device is missing, then you need to use the search tool. The procedure will be carried out within 10 meters of the available facilities. After a successful search, click on the transfer.
- Further, a request will come to the device to receive the file to confirm the consent of the transfer. In some cases, you will need to enter a security code. As a rule, the combination 0000 is used for this.
- If you need to transfer several photos at the same time, then you need to hold down a specific file in the gallery, after which it will be possible to select several elements. The choice of the desired file is carried out using a check mark.
- Press the “Functions” command again, and then go to the transfer of the selected objects.
- After the procedure, turn off the Bluetooth module to avoid unnecessary power consumption. It is worth remembering that timely shutdown allows you to protect your phone from hacking by intruders.
There is the following instruction to help you disable the wireless file transfer module:
- Go to the module settings block.
- Click on the icon with the letter “i” located opposite the name of the smartphone.
- Tap on the “Disconnect” button, after which the connection will be terminated.
If the user no longer intends to transfer files to the paired device, then it can be removed from the list. How is the procedure carried out:
- Click on the command “Forget this device”.
- Confirm disconnection of pairing with the corresponding key.
- Then you can go to the list of paired devices. It will no longer include a disabled gadget.
Unfortunately, Apple is categorically about the transfer of files via the Bluetooth module. There are several reasons for this ^
- First, using this technology to send data is not a secure process. You can pick up malware.
- Secondly, this is a complete violation of copyright for all media content.
But, despite all the prohibitions of the company, it is possible to send information via Bluetooth. Just before sending you need to jailbreak. After this operation, you need to download several resources, which can be found in Cydia.
Through the file manager
All files in iOS can only be stored in the applications that support them, and not in folders like on a computer or Android. Cupertinos suggest using the meager Files app for that.
There are many useful alternatives in the App Store, the most popular and functional solution is the Documents program from Readdle.
How to Transfer Files from iOS to PC (and iTunes File Share)
QR-Code Developer: Readdle Inc. Price: Free QR-Code Developer: ES Global Price: Free
Since you need to store all the data in it, why look for an additional way to transfer data. The utility does a great job with this.
Any file can be shared within the Wi-Fi network; it will be possible to receive it from another device through a browser. One of the most popular file managers on Android, ES File Explorer, has a similar feature.
How else can you transfer photos from iPhone
There is a very effective program that allows you to transfer photos via Bluetooth without installing a jailbreak. The main feature of Image Transfer Plus is its simplicity and fast data transfer. In many ways, it is similar to the Celeste 2 utility, but in that case you will have to install a jailbreak.
If the above option does not suit you, you can pay attention to the Instashare manager. Information is transferred in a similar way, only the utility is suitable not only for phones, but also for computers. How information is transmitted through the described manager:
- Open Isnta both smartphones and wait for loading. Next, three sections will appear. One of them is intended for displaying received files, the second one is used for displaying photos and videos, and the third one is for configuring the manager.
- The user will need to select a file from the first or second section, then indicate the desired phone number and transfer the object. This is done using normal drag and drop.
- Trusted gadgets are recommended to make the transfer process easier. This is due to the installation of a special security code between the two devices. In the future, this procedure will not have to be performed.
A pretty useful feature is the file transfer level display. It is also worth noting the possibility of sending various information from cloud services through the described program. To perform this action, you need to open the manager and click on the command “Open file in”.
Another useful tool is transferring files while the application is minimized. If instashare was accidentally deactivated while sending the object, it should be started again and the transfer will continue.
However, despite all the advantages, the application has a significant drawback. The problem is that it is rarely updated, which affects the stability of the work.
Another fast and convenient way to share files between different operating systems.
To transfer data, you do not need to search for a recipient in a particular messenger, add him to contacts or scan QR codes. We just upload the file to the cloud and send the link in any convenient way. Even by e-mail or SMS.
There are no problems at all between our gadgets (with one cloud account), we install the client and see all the data.
QR-Code Developer: Yandex LLC Price: Free QR-Code Developer: Yandex Apps Price: Free
I prefer to use Yandex.Disk, it is easiest to get 40-50 GB of space for free, uploading photos from a smartphone is not limited, and the mobile application has a simple and clear offline mode.
You will be surprised, but not all popular cloud storage allows you to download data for use without access to the network.
The owner can enter new data on the laptop using third-party computer programs. Today Yandex.Disk is a popular application. First, the user will need to install this utility on a computer and iPhone. When the installation is complete, you need to transfer the files to the repository. For the operation to be performed, you must follow these instructions:
How to transfer photos and music via email
If the owner needs to transfer the necessary data from the iPhone to the computer, he can use his mail. This method is available if the user has an available email account. The procedure is performed according to the following instructions:
- a section with the name “Photo” or “Music” opens on the cell phone;
- these folders can be found on the home screen of the smartphone;
- now the owner must select those photos or musical compositions that he wants to transfer;
- the button “Albums, Shared and Photos” will be located at the bottom of the screen;
- when the owner clicks on it, he will be able to see the images that are stored on the phone;
- now on the screen you need to find the item “Select”, it is located at the top of the screen;
- after pressing the button, the client will be able to mark several files at once for sending;
- no more than five photos are allowed to be sent to one email address;
- when the files are selected, click the “Share” item;
- then the main settings of the iPhone will open;
- the name “Mail” is selected from the list of programs;
- the display shows a message with the selected files;
- on the screen, the system will ask you to indicate the address of the mailbox to which the transfer is performed;
- then the “Send” button is pressed.
When the data transfer is completed, the user can log into the mailbox from the computer. There, open the forwarded letter and save the photos to the PC.
How to save data to PC using iCloud
The client can transfer files from the iPhone to the computer using the cloud storage from the manufacturer. First, the data is transferred to the Cloud, where it will be stored. And then the customer can move them to their laptop. The procedure is performed according to the following instructions:
- a section with settings opens on the smartphone;
- then the user selects the item “iCloud” from the list;
- a list will be displayed on the screen, the “Backup” section is selected from it;
- the owner clicks the “Create a copy” button;
- when the copying is completed, you should go to the iCloud website from your computer;
- the client must enter data for authorization in the system;
- after entering the service, you can go to the section with “Photo” or “Music”;
- the data from these folders is transferred to the PC memory.
Thanks to the backup, the owner can transfer information to any computer or other device. You just need to know your parameters for authorization in the service.
How to transfer data from iPhone to computer
Sometimes users need to transfer documents and files to their desktop PC from their smartphone. When an owner buys an Apple, he cannot use a regular cord. To transfer information, iTunes is required. It is worth talking in more detail about how to transfer data from iPhone to computer and what methods can be used for the operation.
Available methods of transferring information from the gadget
If a smartphone owner wants to transfer photos, videos and music to his laptop, he can use the following options:
- iTunes program;
- third-party cloud storage;
- social networks and messengers;
- sending files by mail;
- apply iCloud storage.
Each of the methods has its own characteristics, it is worth describing the data transfer processes in more detail.
Can the client perform a data transfer to the laptop
To copy materials from a smartphone, the owner is encouraged to use the standard iTunes software. With it, files can be transferred to a cell phone and back to a PC. But there are also several additional methods that allow you to transfer data to your computer. It is worth telling about them in more detail.
How to sync phone settings via iTunes computer program
The user can transfer the necessary information from the iPhone to the computer using the iTunes application. The owner must first install this utility on a stationary PC. To do this, you need to go to the official Apple portal. Then the application is downloaded and installed. iTunes can function on both Mac and Windows computer. This option to reset photos and videos is considered the most reliable and easiest. The procedure is performed according to the following instructions:
- when the check is completed, you need to take the original iPhone cable and connect your smartphone to the PC using it;
- the iTunes application is launched on the computer;
- if necessary, it is recommended to update the program so that it works correctly;
- after connecting, you need to check if the connection is established;
- if there is a smartphone icon in the left corner, then the process is completed correctly;
- now the client selects the “File” item from the list, it is located in the upper left part of the screen;
- a list will open on the page, and the “Device” item is selected from it;
- after selecting the section, you should find the button “Transfer purchases from”;
- now you can transfer musical compositions or photos to the laptop’s memory;
- in the upper part of the screen there will be information about the transfer of parameters;
- when the data synchronization is completed, you need to look at the parameters of the left menu;
- there the item “Recently added” is selected, it must be opened;
- a list of those files that could be saved after the transfer should open on the PC screen;
- to transfer tracks or videos to a computer, you should select the desired files by marking them;
- to download data on the page, an icon in the form of a cloud with an arrow is selected;
- as soon as the client clicks on the button, the photos and videos will be saved on the user’s laptop.
- If the client cannot discard data, since the cloud button is absent, this indicates that the video or photo is already on the computer. To find this file in PC memory, select the “File” item, and then find the “Show in Explorer” section from the list.
Using instant messengers for communication and social networks
This is another way to transfer data from your phone to your desktop PC. To transfer files, you must follow these instructions:
- on the cell phone, the owner opens the “Photo” section;
- after that, you need to select the album in which the desired images are saved;
- the “Select” button will be indicated at the top of the screen;
- after clicking it, the client can mark several files that need to be copied;
- then the owner must select the “Share” item on the screen;
- the page will display a list where you can redirect the photo;
- here the client can choose any suitable social network;
- after that, the subscriber is selected to whom the data is sent;
- the “Send” key is pressed.
As soon as the user uploads photos or videos, he can go to the messenger or social network from the PC, and then save this file to his laptop. This method is used if the client cannot use the “Cloud” or the iTunes program.
The owner can transfer data from his smartphone to the laptop on his own. It is better to use the iCloud service or the iTunes application for transfer. If there is no access to these systems, you should use the postal address or messengers. Also, transfer to PC is available using Google.Disk and Yandex.Disk.
How to Copy Photos from iPhone to Windows Computer, Mac
One of the strengths of Apple’s mobile gadgets is a high-quality camera that can take cool pictures. But often the owners of “apple phones” have a question. how to transfer photos from the iPhone to the computer, especially when the memory on the device starts to run out. In this review, we will look at some simple methods of copying images to PC.
How to download photos from iPhone to Windows computer
You can install iTunes, which works fine on Windows. But you can do without installing third-party software, because Microsoft’s OS is able to recognize the connected iPhone as a regular removable storage.
- It is enough to select the desired action from the autorun menu. “Import”:
- If the list of options is not displayed, then you can open “Explorer” (My Computer) and there you will see the device connected to the laptop:
- It is enough to double-click the left mouse button to open the file system of the smartphone. Go to “Internal storage” and find the “DCIM” folder, which contains all the photos taken with the Apple phone camera:
Now you can safely copy, delete, move items on your PC.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iMac or MacBook Computer
Since we are talking about the products of one manufacturer, the following manipulations can be performed using the built-in OS X software. the “Image Capture” utility. You can find it using the appropriate query entered in the search bar:
The specified software will allow you to easily copy the necessary pictures from the device’s memory to any directory of the laptop. First, you need to connect the iPhone with a cable, launch a standard capture application. In the window you will see all the pictures located in the gadget’s memory. You can select specific files or import all using the corresponding buttons:
This utility is built into OS X and greatly simplifies the procedure for working with graphic files. By default, it starts automatically as soon as you connect your phone to your MacBook with a cable. The interface is extremely simple. you have a list of photos in front of you, select the ones you need, and then click on the “Import” (Import Selected) button located in the upper right corner:
How to download photos from iPhone to PC using WI-FI
If you don’t want to use a cable, then really move files wirelessly. The procedure is simple, but requires some preparatory steps. First you need to sync both devices, pairing:
- You still have to use the USB cable once. After connecting, open iTunes on your computer and click on the name of your gadget in the list on the left. Then, from above, select the “Overview” tab, look through the list of options and activate “WI-FI Synchronization” (put a checkmark in the right place):
- Now, to send files from an Apple phone to a laptop, just open the parameters of the mobile device (section “Basic”), enter the wireless sync menu (iTunes. WI-FI) and click on the pairing button:
- An icon with two arrows will appear in the notification area, which signals the mode of sending data. Open the file manager, select pictures and transfer them to any folder of the laptop.
I talked about simple and working ways to transfer photos from iPhone to computer, regardless of the version of the operating system, using built-in and third-party software. What method do you use? Maybe you know easier ways. share them in the comments.
Using the import function for Windows
Instructions for transferring photos from iPhone to PC:
- Unlock your tablet, smartphone, if you have a password.
- Connect the USB cable to your mobile device, then to your personal computer.
- Allow PC access. In the iPhone dialog box, click Trust Device. On some devices you need to select “Allow”.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac OS?
You can transfer a photo from a mobile device to a Mac OS system as follows:
- Connect the IPhone to your computer, laptop. Make sure the phone recognizes it, installs all drivers on the PC.
- Using the built-in SpotLight application, enter the query “Image Capture” in the search line. Follow the result.
- A new window will open with photos on the device.
Select all the photos you want to transfer to your Mac, and click “Import”, in a pre-prepared folder.
- no need to download third-party programs;
- easy to use for exporting photos;
- operating systems quickly recognize each other.
- only photos are available;
- some photos may be damaged or not found.
You can transfer photos from iPhone to your computer using the iPhoto utility. All smartphones from Apple support it.
- Connect your phone to PC.
- The application will start automatically on the IPhone and PC.
- A list of photos will appear in front of the user. Highlight the amount you want.
- In the upper right corner, import files via the button.
- After moving the photos, the program will offer to delete the original photos from the iPhone, you can agree or refuse.
Important: deleting the original photos from your phone will significantly free up space. In case of transferring to another disk, it is recommended to confirm the process of erasing files.
- convenient directory for storing photos;
- fast file import;
- easy to use;
- there is a built-in editor.
- the ability to integrate with
- supported only for version x and older;
- narrow functionality of the photo editor;
- no filter setting.
Easy Ways to Move Photos from iPhone to Computer
Before transferring a photo from an iPhone to a computer, the user will need a standard USB cable, a connection to a wireless Wi-Fi network, or the latest version of iTunes.
Transferring photos through iTunes
The main program for editing, managing Apple media is iTunes. First of all, the user needs to download it from the manufacturer’s official website. and then install.
Step-by-step instructions for moving
- wide functionality;
- access to all types of files;
- device firmware update supported.
- requires detailed configuration of the directory for exporting data;
- can only be used on one device;
- sometimes it may not recognize the device.
Instructions for Windows 7
- Check the box next to “Always execute for the next device”.
You can move photos wirelessly. The steps are the same as with iPhoto.
- The first step is to enable the device synchronization mode via a wireless connection. To do this, connect your device to your PC and then turn on iTunes.
- Select the connected device. It can be found on the left.
- Click on the “Overview” tab, then “Options”.
- Check the box next to the inscription: “Synchronize device via Wi-Fi”.
Synchronization over a wireless connection must also be configured on the phone itself.
- Open settings.
- Select “Basic”.
- Click “Sync with iTunes over Wi-Fi”.
Now with two-way sync, you can move, add files without using a cord.
- fast synchronization;
- you can transfer files without a cable connection.
- Internet is required;
- there may be problems when synchronizing different versions of Mac OS and IOS.