What information can be retrieved from iPhone and iPad locked with a password?
Unfortunately, in the case of Mac FoneTrans (we will consider the version for Mac, since I do not have a Windows computer at my disposal), Bosch was not without pitfalls:
For Mac FoneTrans to work, connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer and in the “Trust this computer” window that appears, tap on “Trust”. In this case, your iPhone should be working normally (that is, it should not be locked). If you do not do this, you will not be able to save information from the locked iPhone in the future. It will not be possible to extract data, including if you have never connected the device to a computer and have not launched iTunes.
How to extract information from the memory of a locked iPhone and iPad?
Suppose that you have allowed access to information on the iPhone (you need to do this after each iPhone restore) and there are no obstacles to retrieving it.
To save data (see above) from a password-locked iPhone:
Launch Mac FoneTrans or FoneTrans. if using Windows.
In the line “Output folder” select the path where you want to save the contents of the iPhone and click on “Start”.
As a result, the contents of the memory will be grouped (by data type) in a subdirectory in the designated folder. Then the lock password can be reset, and then (after flashing in DFU mode) reload the information into the device memory using the same utility.
Mac FoneTrans is an extremely useful tool to help you extract data from iPhone and iPad locked with a password or with a damaged screen. Utility usage scenarios can be very different.
iPhone Locked: How to Save Information (Contacts, SMS, Music, Videos and Photos)
In the comments, we are often asked 2 questions:
Before we got acquainted with one great utility, we answered something like: “To reset the lock password, you need to restore the iPhone in DFU mode, this cannot be done without data loss.” But they were wrong, or rather right, but not quite. Why? Answer under the cut.
Indeed, to reset iPhone lock password, it needs to be restored in iTunes in DFU or Recovery Mode. This cannot be done without iTunes and without connecting the iPhone to a computer via USB, but to get by with little blood, data from the memory of an iOS device can be extracted using the Mac utility FoneTrans (for Mac) and FoneTrans without the “Mac” prefix (for Windows).
Cases where Mac FoneTrans will help
- How to completely replace iTunes.
- Mechanical damage to the iPhone screen, provided that the device is working normally (audible notifications about an incoming call or SMS are heard).
- You have removed the English keyboard layout, a complex lock password is activated on iPhone using English letters. Example here.
- Zooming in on the iPhone screen (Zoom mode in the Accessibility menu) prevents you from entering your lock password. It happens.
Tell us in the comments in what situation Mac FoneTrans helped you (if it helped).
What is the danger of using pirated applications
Jailbreaking iOS allows you to use the hidden capabilities of the device, but you also need to take into account the disadvantages of jailbreak:
- Pirated apps crash much more often than official ones.
- Hacking may impair the performance of official apps.
- Thoughtless installation of tweaks can lead to the inoperability of iOS, since they do not pass the moderation of specialists.
- Incompatibility of individual tweaks.
- Jailbreak compromises the security of the user’s personal data.
- There may be problems with updating iOS, the need for a complete flashing of the device.
Therefore, it is highly undesirable to hack the system and use pirated applications to work with iOS devices.
The main causes of device connection failures include:
- discharged batteries on any of the mating gadgets;
- disabled Bluetooth on one of the devices;
- too much distance between devices;
- obstacles to communication (for example, a wall);
- functional malfunctions of Bluetooth.
In the latter case, to fix the problem, you can turn both devices on and off, or delete the Bluetooth pair and create it again. Also, before using Bluetooth on the iPhone, you can update the software on the device to the latest version.
Bluetooth features in Apple products
Connecting various devices, which are becoming more and more with the development of technology, is what you need Bluetooth in iPhone. You can connect with it:
- telephone headsets;
- wireless headphones;
- audio and video equipment (some TVs, docking stations, car tape recorders);
- Smart bracelets and watches;
- various devices for the “smart home” (lamps, door locks, heating system).
How to connect a wireless device
To connect a device, you must first check if the accessory is compatible with your iPhone model. Then you need to perform the following operations:
- Before turning on Bluetooth on iPhone, turn on the third-party headset and activate the Bluetooth-module with discoverable mode in it, carefully following the instructions. Then we start setting up the connection.
- Activate Bluetooth on iPhone. To do this, you need to enter the main menu, go to the “Bluetooth” tab and drag the green slider to active mode.
You can also turn on Bluetooth in a faster way. call the control point by swiping your finger from the bottom up on the screen (lift the shutter), select the desired icon and click on it.
To check the activity of the Bluetooth module, you need to pay attention to its icon in the upper right corner of the display. If it is white or black, the module is active, if it is gray, it is not enabled.
- The iPhone will start scanning and show active wireless devices within range, which is about 10 meters. Select the desired accessory and connect to it by enabling Bluetooth pairing.
- The device is connected to a smartphone and is ready to use.
This connection will be saved in the iPhone’s memory, so you only need to activate Bluetooth on the devices to reuse the accessory. Pairing will be done automatically.
In order to disconnect an unnecessary device, in the Bluetooth settings select it from the list of connected equipment and click “Disconnect”. Play for little money in online casinos from 10 rubles on popular slot machines from Novomatic.
In the future, you can instantly resume the connection. If you are no longer going to pair with this accessory, select “Forget device” in the settings menu.
Why does the iPhone need Bluetooth
Apple products differ from devices of other companies in many advantages, the main of which are constant system updates and a reliable data protection system. But still, the main set of functions and capabilities is the same for all gadgets from different manufacturers. All smartphones and tablets have Bluetooth technology, one of the functions of which is wireless data transfer between devices. However, it is this Bluetooth function on the iPhone that is excluded. the developer explains this by copyright protection of the information. Let’s figure out the question that at the dawn of the appearance of “apple” devices in our open spaces was asked by all users. then why do we need Bluetooth on the iPhone?
Is it possible to transfer files from iPhone using Bluetooth
As we said, there is no legal transfer of files over Bluetooth to the iPhone. The fact is that Apple is very serious about the observance of copyright for programs, pictures and music, and also considers the exchange of unapproved files unsafe, violating the protection of the operating system from viruses and other factors.
IPhone 5 and newer has a special AirDrop technology that allows you to exchange files between two Apple devices (iPod, iPad, iPhone, OSX).
- Run “Airblue sharing” and find the appropriate program.
- Install the tweak on your device.
- The program is ready to use, you can transfer files via Bluetooth using it.
To transfer data via Bluetooth, you can use any file managers that have the “Open file in” function. Sending files is possible to devices with different operating systems: Android, iOS, Blackberry OS, Windows Phone, as well as OS X, Linux and Windows. In order to exchange data with an iPhone or other iOS device, you need to have a similar file manager and a tweak on it.
How to connect your phone to a computer via Bluetooth
I have extensive experience in setting up and connecting access control systems (ACS) and time attendance systems. And also I am engaged in setting up servers, computers, workplaces.
I work as an engineer at Technootkrytie.
How to Transfer Pictures from PC to iOS
Bonding multiple Instagram videos on iPhone
Upload Photos from Computer to iPhone
If you bought yourself an iPhone 4/5 for the first time, you probably think that transferring photos or pictures to a new device will be quite simple. But it was not there. The iPhone is perceived as a media device, and this is not like an ordinary flash drive, from it it is enough just to transfer photos to your computer, but in order to transfer photos to the iPhone itself, you need to perform slightly different actions.
Let’s understand in more detail. There are only a couple of options for uploading photos to iPhone. One of them is official and the other is unofficial. We’ll look at both ways to transfer photos.
Shooting and Editing Slow Motion Videos on iPhone
The described options for uploading photos and images are more suitable for single files than for entire folders. So, you can do something extraordinary and download the picture you are interested in using any social media. networks, for example via or. You can also send an email with an attached image to yourself, then open it on iPhone and save the file.
Perhaps even more sophisticated ways will come to your mind, please share them with the public in the comments, and our article has come to an end.
Do not forget to read the comments, there is also a lot of useful information. If there is no answer to your question, and there is an answer to later comments, then the answer to your question is contained in the article, respect someone else’s time.
Option for iTunes version 11.0 and higher
It should be noted right away that if you need to transfer video files to iPhone 4th or 5th model, this method is also suitable. So, first we will need to prepare all the necessary files and move them to a folder on the desktop. We give the folder a meaningful name, under which it will be displayed on the phone in the future in the “Photos” section. Then we take the USB cable and connect our iPhone to the computer, after which iTunes will open.
Then we follow a few simple steps:
- We select our iPhone in the top menu of iTunes
- An overview window of your phone will open, where you will need to select the “Photo” section
- In the tab that opens, activate the item “Synchronize photos” (if you still need to download a video, you will need to add a checkmark “Include video in synchronization”)
- Now you will need to find and select the very coveted folder on the computer, which we prepared initially (iTunes will show the number of added files for additional verification)
- Click “Apply”, after which the synchronization (download) process will actually start. We are waiting for its completion and are happy. all images and videos were recorded on your iPhone 4/5.
This method involves transferring images to the iPhone without using iTunes, but there is one BUT, you must have an iPhone with a jailbreak preinstalled. Also, a file manager must be installed on the iPhone, and now we will look at how you can add files using the example of the iTools application.
- We connect the cord to the computer and smartphone, and then launch the file manager
- We are looking for the path / var / mobile / Media / DCIM / 100Apple and follow it.
- A folder with files of the IMG_ / VID_ format will open in front of you. There is a small nuance here: if you have already recorded a video or photographed with your camera, then you will see these files in any case, if not, then accordingly you will not see anything here. If you are sure that you have previously photographed or filmed a video, but you do not see any documents. do not be discouraged, you just went to the wrong place.
- Next, we perform the usual procedure for all of us: select the necessary files on the computer, click “Copy” and drop them into an open folder in the file manager.
- The process of transferring files from the computer begins, we wait for its completion and rejoice.
It should be noted that the second method is the most preferable. Why? Because iTunes compresses images when uploading images, which is not always necessary. There is no way to avoid this, unless you use the iTools option.
Option for iTunes version 10.0 and below
Let’s reinforce these simple steps with a short descriptive video.
Uploading photos to iPhone via the “cloud
The most famous cloud storage service continues to be Dropbox, despite the fact that other similar services offer more attractive terms. We have covered the procedure for transferring data via Dropbox in the guides several times. for example, in the article on how to download a movie on iPhone for free. Now we will show how to transfer images through the “cloud”, using the example of another service. “Cloud”.
First, you need to upload photos from your PC to the cloud storage. Go to cloud., Log in (or register if you are using the service for the first time) and create a folder for photos. via the “Create” button.
Give the folder a concise and understandable name. for example, “Photos”. Then click “Add”.
Finally, open a new folder and use the “Upload” button to fill it with the photos you want to admire on iPhone.
After that, you can close the site on the PC and change to the “mobile phone”. Download the Cloud application on your iPhone, launch it and log in with your credentials.
In the main menu of the application, select the “Cloud” section. In this section you will find the folder created on the PC.
After that, all that remains is to download the files from the folder to the phone.
How to upload photos from PC to iPhone using alternative file managers?
You can use the Chinese alternative to iTunes media combine, iTools, to upload photos to iPhone. After installing this utility, you need to proceed as follows:
Connect your mobile device to PC and run the program.
When iTools detects the device, go to the “Photos” tab of the main menu.
Click the “Import” button and select the folder with the pictures you want to download through the “Explorer”.
You won’t be able to download photos one by one via iTools.
Confirm that you want to copy the folder to the device. click “Yes”.
Do not try to understand the question. it is written “crookedly”. Russification is the real problem of the iTools app.
Wait until the import is complete, and you will see that the photos have appeared in the gadget’s memory.
Photos downloaded via iTools also cannot be deleted from a smartphone directly. only via a computer utility. But what then is the advantage of the alternative manager over iTunes? The advantages are as follows:
Through iTools, you can drop as many folders with photos as you want on your gadget. In the case of iTunes, downloading a new folder will delete the one that was downloaded before. iTools does not force the user to sync. This not only saves time. it also makes it possible not to worry about the safety of data on the device that the user has erased from the PC.
If you need to upload photos to iPhone one by one, you should use another alternative data manager. iFunBox. You can download the utility here. The iFunBox program is good because it allows the computer to identify the “apple” device as a flash drive.
You need to copy pictures to iPhone via iFunBox like this:
After connecting the smartphone to the PC and running the utility, go to the “Quick Toolbox” section in the main menu.
Click on the “Photo” icon.
Click Import and drag the images you want to copy into the window that appears.
After the import is complete, the photos will appear on your mobile device.
iFunBox can work correctly only on the computer on which iTunes is installed.
Warning to users: don’t use multiple alternative file managers for iPhone! This can lead to a crash, as a result of which all the photo albums of the gadget will be empty, and the pictures will be available only one at a time in the “Photos” section of the application of the same name.
How to Upload Photos to iPhone via iTunes?
Before proceeding with the transfer of photos in an official way. that is, through iTunes. you need to perform a number of preparatory steps:
Download and install the latest version of the media combine. You can download the program by following this link. Connect iPhone to PC with USB cable. Collect all photos that need to be transferred to iPhone memory into one folder on computer.
It is impossible to copy a photo to an “apple” device from different folders. this is one of the significant disadvantages of this method.
After completing the preparatory steps, you can proceed to the data transfer procedure:
Open iTunes and go to the device control menu. click on the button with the smartphone image.
In the “Settings” block, select the “Photo” tab.
Check the box next to “Synchronize”.
In the menu “Copy photos from:” click on the item “Select folder”.
Use Explorer to find the folder on your PC with the photos you want to transfer to iPhone.
If the folder also contains video files that you would also like to copy to your mobile phone, check the box next to “Include video in sync” in iTunes.
Click the Apply button.
Wait until the sync is complete, then go to iPhone’s Photos app. There you will see the folder with the pictures that you copied.
Photos uploaded to iPhone via iTunes cannot be deleted in the standard way. If you open any of these photos, you will see that there is simply no icon with the image of a basket in its usual place.
The deletion of such pictures also needs to be done through the media combine. It is enough to uncheck the “Synchronize” box in the “Photo” tab and start the synchronization process by clicking the “Apply” button. The folder with photos will disappear from the memory of the mobile device.
How to upload photos via iCloud. Apple’s “cloud”?
Only owners of devices with iOS version higher than 8.1 can copy photos to iPhone via iCloud. Also, to make this possible, you need to download the “iCloud for Windows” program on your computer, available at this link, and install it.
How to use Apple’s cloud to transfer photos?
First of all on iPhone go to Settings, follow the path “iCloud”. “Photos” and activate the slider “iCloud Media Library”.
Launch the program on your PC and enter your Apple ID credentials. Then click “Login”.
After logging in, you will see the following menu:
Click on the “Options” button opposite the “Photos” item.
In the “Photo Options” window, find the item “Upload new photos and videos from my Windows PC” and click the “Change” button located opposite it.
Select the folder with pictures via “Explorer”.
Then close the “Photo Options” window by clicking on the “Finish” button.
In the main window of the program, click on the “Apply” button.
Confirm that you want to combine information stored on your PC with information stored in iCloud. click “Combine”.
After that, the computer program can be closed. Photos and videos from the folder uploaded to iCloud will be available on the network, as well as on all mobile devices and Macs linked by the same Apple ID.
Transfer Pictures from PC to iPhone: Other Ways
There are other ways to copy photos from your computer to your Apple gadget:
Through social media. As an intermediary, you can use, for example, “”. Upload photos from your PC to an album on your social network page, then go to VK from your smartphone and save the images to the device’s memory. Via email. Set up a mailbox on iPhone, then send a photo to this mailbox from another mail using a computer. After that, go to the mail from the “mobile phone”. in the “Inbox” you will find photos that you can save in the memory of your smartphone. This method has a drawback. video, as well as high-resolution pictures, cannot be transferred due to the large weight. There is a limitation on the size of attachments on mails. the limit is usually set at 5 MB. Through a flash drive. In today’s market, you can find flash drives designed for iPhones equipped with a Lightning plug. The most famous of these media is the SanDisk iXpand. About the original flash drive from SanDisk says this
Flash drives for the iPhone are quite expensive (from 1.5 to 3 thousand rubles. depending on the amount of memory) and require additional software to be installed on a mobile device, but they allow you to quickly transfer large amounts of data from a PC to a gadget without “dancing with a tambourine”.
How to Upload Photos from Computer to iPhone?
Uploading a photo from a computer to an iPhone is more difficult than to a smartphone running Android or Windows Phone. IOS developers are convincing that this business cannot be done without iTunes. However, in fact, there are a lot of methods that do not require referring to the official Apple software.
Apple first time users sometimes think that transferring photos from PC to iPhone is as easy as in the opposite direction. And they are wrong. iPhone, when connected to a computer, is not recognized as a regular flash drive. this is one of the security measures that reliably protect Apple devices from viruses.
The developers recommend using the iTunes media combine to download files to the iPhone. this method is considered official. However, there are other ways to transfer images. including those that allow you to do without a USB cable. They will also be discussed in this article.
Despite the fact that Apple does not allow “uploading” pictures directly from PC to iPhone without iTunes, users have no reason to put up with this limitation. To transfer pictures, you can resort to any of the social networks, to email.
Uploading photos using Yandex.Disk
Create an account on Yandex.ru if you don’t have one yet. Open Yandex Disk in your browser (as an option, you can also download the client program to your computer). Upload the photos you want to Disk.
Install the Yandex.Disk mobile application on the iPhone. Log in with your account and open the folder with saved photos.
Open the one you need and click on the arrow icon in the upper right corner of the screen. In the menu that appears, click “Save to Gallery”. The photo will be saved to the iPhone photo gallery.
Now open the Photos app. Here you will find the uploaded photo.
Yandex.Disk also has the ability to save files for offline viewing when the Internet is not available. But there are more options in the native Photos app.
Through the cloud service, you can not only upload photos to iPhone, but also in the opposite direction, transfer photos from iPhone to computer.
In addition to iTunes, you can upload photos to iPhone using various cloud storages. For example, such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Yandex. Disk and others. All popular services have their own iOS applications that allow you to manage files stored in the cloud.
Method 3, plug-in flash drives
In addition to all of the above, various accessories can be used to transfer images to the memory of a mobile device. However, you should immediately prepare for the fact that such solutions will be quite expensive.
You can choose between two classes of devices. relatively compact flash drives and fairly large gadgets that combine the functions of a drive and a router.
One of the most famous representatives of the first category is the SanDisk iXpand. a flash drive with USB and Lightning connectors ranging from 16 to 128 GB. Thanks to the presence of two ports, users can move large amounts of data between different platforms.
For the SanDisk iXpand to work with iPhones and iPads, users will need to install a small app. With its help, owners of apple gadgets can view documents, play music files, copy data, etc.
SanDisk iXpand start at 60.
How to upload photos to iPhone
Good day, dear readers!
I am sure that everyone had such a situation when you bought yourself a new and long-awaited iPhone model, transferred all contacts, and are already ready to go, but then suddenly one small misunderstanding arises: you have already thrown off all the videos and photos from the previous device, thinking simply transfer them to the device via a computer.
But it was not there. Yes, the phone is understood by the computer as a media device, you can transfer a photo to a computer from it, but you will not be able to transfer a photo to an iPhone. not allowed. “So how do I transfer all of my photos or videos to my new iPhone?” you ask? Yes, everything is simple as always, dear friends, let’s figure it out.
There is, of course, more than one way to add photos to the iPhone: the so-called “official” and “unofficial”. Consider both the one and the other way.
Uploading photos with iCloud
If you want to use iCloud, download the desktop app from Apple.com/en/iCloud/setup/pc.html.
- Open the app. Log in with your Apple ID. Go to the Photos section, select the images you want.
- Images will automatically move to cloud storage.
- Open the Photos app on iPhone. All Images must be there. It is important that you have the function of syncing photos from iCloud enabled in the iCloud settings.
This method is somewhat more convenient than downloading photos using iTunes. First, there is no need for a cable. Secondly, all images are stored in the cloud, so that they can be accessed from any device.
You can use Apple’s iTunes Media Harvester to download photos to iPhone from computer. This application is installed by almost every owner of a mobile device from Apple. If not, download it for free from here: Apple.com/ru/iTunes/download/
So, first we need to prepare all the photos and videos. But no, you do not need to convert anything, just transfer the folder with the files to your desktop or it is good to remember the path to the folder in which they are located on your system. The point is that iTunes can only transfer images from one folder. Done? fine then let’s start.
- We connect a mobile device to a computer using a cable.
- Launch iTunes.
- Go to the page with the connected gadget.
- In the sidebar, select the Photos tab.
- It is necessary to mark the “Synchronize” item and select the folder from which iTunes will copy the images.
If the source of images will be the new Photo application, which recently replaced iPhoto on the OS X platform, users will be able to sync pictures from individual albums or transfer only selected pictures to the memory of a smartphone or tablet.
How to Transfer Photos and Videos from Computer to iPhone
After these manipulations, a new album with the name of the synced folder will appear in the Photos application on the iPhone. That’s all!
The disadvantage of this method is that the application allows you to transfer pictures that are stored in only one folder on the computer.
In order to transfer photos to iPhone, iTunes is not always required. Yes, you can achieve your goal using various programs, for example, download a photo via. having previously posted them on this social network.
But we will look at it in such a way that you only have a phone with a jailbreak installed on it, a computer, a wire, a photo / video and the desire to see the latter in the first. We need one of the file managers to choose from. I will show using iTools as an example, but you have the right to choose whatever you want, we only need basic functionality.
- We connect the phone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Now we need to go to our file manager. Do it.
- Now go along the path / var / mobile / Media / DCIM / 100Apple.
- Do you see any files in the IMG_ / VID_ format there? Or don’t you see anything? In the first case, you should definitely see the files if you have already taken a photo / video on the iPhone, and in the second case, either you have not taken a photo / video or entered the wrong place. check everything again. Accordingly, all the files that you see. these are our photos / videos that we managed to take on the iPhone.
- Now just go to our photo folder, select all the files (in Windows. CTRL A, in OS X. CMD A) and drag them to the folder area where we went to the file manager.
- We are waiting for the completion of the transfer and are happy. now all the desired photos / videos on the phone!
I want to clarify something else. By syncing via iTunes, the quality of photos will be reduced. Yes, unfortunately there is no way to turn it off. But this can be avoided. choosing the second method, because in it everything is done directly. But a jailbreak is needed. In general, the choice is yours anyway.
Transferring photos to iPhone using iTunes is the standard way. Let’s take a look at it first.
First of all, we need to prepare the photos that we want to upload to our smartphone. To do this, open the Computer section and on the left go to the Pictures folder. Create a new folder inside and drop there those photos that will need to be uploaded to the iPhone in the future.
Now we connect the iPhone to the computer using a native USB cable and then open the iTunes program.
There are now a few steps to follow in iTunes:
- find the smartphone icon in the program (click on it)
- go to section Photos
- check the Synchronize checkbox
- activate the item Selected folders
- put a check mark on the folder that we created earlier and put the photo there
It remains to Apply the changes made and wait a couple of minutes until the photos are uploaded to the iPhone.
We check and see a new iPhone folder, and inside the photos I threw off.
I draw your attention to the fact that we will not be able to delete these photos in the iPhone. You will need to go back to iTunes and uncheck the Sync box. and then click Apply and only after that the photos from the iPhone will be deleted.
At the moment, if I open any photo, then I will not see the trash can icon for deletion. There is only a button to set the image as wallpaper.
If you want to transfer a photo from a computer to an iPhone, and in the future on a smartphone manage these pictures as you like, then you need to use the following method.
Download using iFunBox
Another option for how to reset photos from computer to iPhone is the iFunBox program. In addition to simplicity, it also differs in functionality, easily working with iPad / iPod devices.
Important! On specialized forums, information appeared about the hacking of the official website of the application and the distribution of a version with a built-in virus. Therefore, to download the installer, use sources that you can trust. for example, the resource w3bsit3-dns.com.
- Run the program.
- Connect the device and wait until it is detected correctly.
- Go to the tools section (Quicktool Box).
- Click on the Photo Library icon in the file and data import section.
- Follow the prompts to copy.
We use the website
This option to upload photos from computer to iPhone will work for everyone! First of all, on a computer, go to VK on your page and create a closed album (register on ). Upload any photos to this album and now go to from your application.
Naturally, now we can view all uploaded photos from the iPhone.
But besides online viewing, we, of course, can save them to our gallery. To do this, press the menu with three dots and press Save to Camera Roll.
How to download photos from computer to iPhone via cord via iTunes
If you do not go beyond the standard software, then the only option is to transfer photos from the computer to the iPhone via the charging cord. to use iTunes. Before copying, the manufacturer recommends updating the program to the latest version.
Then connect your smartphone to your computer using a USB cable. The iPhone may be locked at this point, so enter the passcode if prompted. In addition, the OS of the phone may show an alert asking whether to trust the PC.
An important condition: before downloading a photo from an iPhone to a computer via iTunes, make sure that sync is disabled on the device via the iCloud cloud service. Only one of these tools can be used at a time.
When the smartphone is detected by the program, click on the device icon. In the list that appears in the Settings section, click on Photos.
After enabling synchronization (a check mark at the very beginning of the section), source selection will appear. By default, it is proposed to take pictures from the Photos program, you can download all available photos, or select individual albums and limit them to them. Optionally, you can also upload videos, filter only favorites, or select files created at a specific time (for example, no older than a week).
Alternative option how to transfer photos from computer to iPhone via iTunes is to switch to using the folder with images as source.
In this case, there are no full-fledged albums; nested directories (only the first nesting level) will be considered as them. Therefore, it is recommended to collect all uploaded images and their folders in one shared folder. This option is great for how to download a photo from an iPhone to a computer via a cord in Windows 7 and Mac OS.
As a final step, how to transfer a photo from a computer to an iPhone, you need to click on “Apply”. Data copying starts. When syncing is complete, you can disconnect the device.
Copy photos via the cloud
But the question of how to transfer photos from a computer to an iPhone using cloud technologies does not involve the use of a cable at all. That is, in fact, you can do without connecting the device to a PC. But for the sake of completeness, consider this method as well.
First of all, update the software to the latest version, as recommended by the manufacturer.
Next, you need to log into iCloud with the same ID both on the PC itself and on the smartphone. On the iPhone, in the personal settings section, you need to select the cloud, and already in it, open the Photos item and turn on the media library.
On Windows, you need to install the iCloud application and activate the media library in the settings.
Open your photos folder in File Explorer and use iCloud Photos under Favorites to upload your photos to the cloud. After that, the pictures will be available on the iPhone, if it has an Internet connection.
On Mac, you need to activate the media library in the system preferences (iCloud item, then photo options).
Important! The method is not compatible with iTunes. Use only one of them.
An alternative option, how to upload photos from a computer to an iPhone via iCloud, involves opening access to photos in the cloud. This can be done through the sharing functions in the Photos program. In this case, you can show the pictures to any contact you invite.
IPhone owners often need to transfer graphics or photos from their computer to their iPhone. Such a need may arise if the owner of the phone wants to always have important or memorable photos at hand, as well as to be able to show certain images to friends, relatives or acquaintances. In this article, we will analyze the possible ways to transfer graphics and photos from computer to iPhone.
Using Yandex Disk is a good way to upload photos to your phone. We will need to install the Yandex Disk program on our computer and a similar application on the iPhone.
Get yourself the data of the program, if you do not have them yet.
Now, in order to transfer photos from computer to iPhone, we need to open the folder with any images and copy them.
Then open the Computer section and find the Yandex disk icon.
Inside, create any folder, for example, Photos for iPhone and through the Insert function, drop any photos there.
Now let’s move on to the phone. Turn on Wi-FI and Launch Yandex disk applications.
Inside, our folders will be updated and the newly synchronized one will appear. Checking.
We open it and see inside all the photos moved from the computer.
Fine! Now let’s figure out how to save a photo to your album. It’s simple. Open any photo and at the top click on the Send button.
In the new window, select Save to Gallery.
So do with all the photos that you wanted to download to iPhone.
If you do not want to save all these images to the general gallery, then you can download them in Yandex disk, and they will be available even without the Internet. To do this, swipe your finger across the photo folder and select Offline.
After that, open the menu and go to the Offline section.
Inside there will be a downloaded folder with photos.
How to Copy Photos from Computer to iPhone with iTunes
One of the more readily available iPhone transfer software is iTunes. This is the official Apple utility for working with various files on your computer and iPhone. It is quite handy when copying large amounts of photos from your computer. Among the shortcomings, one can single out the low speed of work, frequent synchronization, the need to double copy the necessary files (first to the program itself, then to the iPhone). Nevertheless, this program remains quite popular among users of Apple devices. If this program is not installed on your computer, you can download it from the official website.
Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable. Launch iTunes on your computer. The program can also automatically start when the iPhone is connected to the computer.
Click on the iPhone icon on the top bar of the opened application window. A menu with different media tabs will open in the left column of the window.
Select the “Sync Photos” option. Click on the “Pictures” button.
After the drop-down tab appears, you can select a folder (or a subfolder / several subfolders), the photo of which will need to be uploaded to your iPhone.
Select the photos you want in a folder or an entire folder (subfolder / multiple subfolders).
Press the “Apply” button and wait until the process of copying images to your iPhone is complete, after which the photos will be available for viewing and performing other operations on your iPhone.
The owner of Apple products, who already has an account, automatically gets access to iCloud cloud storage, which allows, among other things, to upload photos, music and clips from computer to iPhone and vice versa.
To get started, you first need to set up cloud sync on your iPhone:
- Open the “Settings” of the phone and tap on your avatar.
Now, in order to transfer pictures from a computer to an iPhone using a proprietary client for Windows, you need to:
- Log in to the program by entering your username and password Apple ID and clicking on the “Login” button.
- Open the iCloud Photos directory in File Explorer.
- And copy the necessary photos into it. after synchronization, they will automatically appear in iCloud, and from there the pictures can be uploaded to the iPhone.
A user who prefers the online version of iCloud can try another method:
- Go to the site. iCloud.com, enter your Apple ID login in the first text field.
- And in the second. the password, not forgetting to check the “Stay logged in” checkbox.
- And upload your photos using the cloud icon with an arrow facing inward or simply by dragging and dropping files onto a free area.
- And waiting for the data copying to complete.
- To make things easier for yourself, the iPhone owner can pre-create a shared folder for photos and give it a friendly name.
- Uploading photos to your device is just as easy: just log into the iCloud mobile app and use the cloud icon with an arrow, this time facing outward.
Tip: in order not to clutter up iCloud with unnecessary information, it makes sense to delete the photo immediately after copying by clicking on the “basket” located here.
You can transfer a photo from a computer to an iPhone using a proprietary application from the manufacturer; all that is needed for this is to create an Apple ID account, install the program on the PC and find a USB cable for the phone (preferably original, although any in working order will do).
Important: you can also transfer photos from a computer to an iPhone via Wi-Fi; however, if you plan to add a large amount of data to the device’s memory, this is not recommended. transferring files wirelessly will quickly drain the battery.
To transfer photos from your computer to iPhone using iTunes, you should:
- Connect iPhone to your computer and wait for device authorization. Select the photos stored on the PC in the main iTunes window, and for the phone. specify the folder where you plan to upload files.
- Click on the “Import selected” button or, if some of the pictures from the computer have already been transferred to the iPhone, “Import all new”. and leave the devices alone until the process is complete.
If you don’t want to repeat the listed manipulations every new time, you should set up data synchronization in iTunes. then you can throw a photo from your computer in two mouse clicks:
- Go to the “Backups” section, select the “This computer” option (for easy copying of photos both from the computer to the iPhone, and vice versa) and tick the “Synchronize automatically” checkbox.
- The next time the phone is connected in order to upload photos to the internal memory, select the synchronization option and, if the process did not start automatically, click on the corresponding button.
Important: in the same way, the user will be able to transfer to the iPhone not only music and movies, but also ringtones. and even backup files.
How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone?
Transfer videos from computer to iPhone, download trendy tracks to your device or flush backup copies of contacts and messages to your hard drive. the owner of an Apple phone will cope with all these tasks in just a few minutes. Another goal is no more difficult. to throw pictures from your computer to iPhone. We’ll talk about the easiest ways to transfer images.
Clouds and file hosting
It is not necessary to upload photos that should be on the iPhone to iCloud; The owner of the device can use any file-sharing site or cloud server with free access. for example, Yandex.Disk. To copy photos from computer to iPhone in this way, you will need:
- Log in to the cloud storage on your computer and click on the “Download” button.
- Select in the “Explorer” window the photos that you want to upload to the iPhone.
- Wait for them to upload to the server.
- And make sure the data can be viewed online.
- If desired, as in the previous case, the owner of the phone can collect all the photos in one directory, having previously created it in the cloud.
- On iPhone. go to the application, switch to the “Files” tab.
- And, calling the context menu, “Save to device”.
- Depending on the total amount of data and the current speed of the Internet, the process of exchanging information between the cloud and the iPhone can take from a minute or two to several hours. there is no need to disconnect the device from the global network at this time.
Tip: using the “Download” option in the same menu, the owner of the iPhone will be able to independently set the directory for saving photos.
Finally, a small number of photos can be transferred from a computer to an iPhone using e-mail. This requires:
- Log in to your mail client, click on the “Add files” button.
- Select photos on the hard disk of your computer, wait for them to be uploaded to the server.
- In the mobile application. after receiving a letter, expand the list of photos.
Tip: you can speed up the process a little by compressing the images into one archive file in advance and then sending it to yourself by e-mail.
To the great regret of customers, Apple mobile products still do not support microSD card connections. thus, transfer videos from iPhone to computer and vice versa, or copy photos in two stages, first downloading the data to a removable media and then connecting it to the receiving device. will not work.
However, iPhones and iPads still have USB connectors. special adapters are connected to them, allowing you to upload photos and other multimedia data to the device.
An iPhone owner will need:
- In any convenient way, connect a USB flash drive or memory card, depending on the availability of appropriate connectors in the adapter, to the PC and download photos from it: they can be added either individually or in a whole folder, best of all. to the root directory.
- Connect the portable device to the iPhone connector and wait for its authorization.
- Transfer data from a flash drive or SD card to any folder on the phone. the process will take no more time than trying to download a movie to iPad.
Important: in exactly the same way (but in reverse order), the owner of Apple products will be able to solve the opposite problem. to transfer a photo from an iPhone to a computer.
There are several simple ways to transfer a photo from a computer to an iPhone. The most convenient. through a special adapter for microSD, proprietary software iTunes and iCloud service. Other convenient options are using cloud storage, file sharing and email.
How to transfer movies and other information from computer to iPhone
Many iPhone owners, for example, going on a trip, want to while away the time watching their favorite TV series or movies. Unfortunately, you cannot transfer a video to your gadget by simply copying it, like on a USB flash drive.
You need to download it on your computer, and then upload it to the IPhone using special programs. There are plenty of ways to transfer movies from computer to iPhone. Let’s consider some of them.
The first way is how to upload video from computer to iPhone. it’s iTunes. Despite the fact that this program, in the opinion of many, is not a convenient tool for working with the IPhone, it is still quite simple to transfer videos with its help:
- Download and install the program.
- We launch it and in the “File” menu go to the item “Add file to the video library”.
- In the window that appears, you are asked to select the path to the desired movie on your computer, only in mp4 format. Therefore, it is advisable to download the video in this particular format or reformat it in advance.
- Select a movie and click “Open”.
- Next, we connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable, on the phone, click “Trust” and in iTunes, click on the phone icon.
- After that, go to the “Films” section. We put a tick on the item “Synchronize movies” and select the video files that we will download.
- Click “Apply”, and when the synchronization is complete. “Finish”.
Checking the video on the IPhone. In the standard Video application, we should see the video thrown off the computer. Check it out.
Another option for downloading a movie to your iPhone from your computer is nPlayer. This software will help you upload videos to the iPhone without a USB cable. To do this, you need to download and install the nPlayer program on your iPhone in the App Store. To use the player, connect to a Wi-Fi network and launch the program:
- At the top of the player window that opens, click the Wi-Fi icon to start the transfer mode.
- Next, enable the HTTP / WebDAV server. We see the address provided to us. This address must be entered into a browser open on the computer.
- We put the phone as it is. Enter the address in your computer browser and press Enter. The nPlayer interface will appear.
- To upload a video into it, click AddFiles and select any films and videos on your computer.
The main advantage of this player over the standard ones is its ability to support a large number of various file formats.
At the end, we are waiting for the selected files to be loaded. Disable HTTP / WebDAV on the smartphone and check the downloaded.
This is a program that helps you manage your Iphone. With its help, you will open your gadget in a completely new way. Many users like Any Trans for the ability to download videos from almost a thousand sites, with maximum quality and speed. In addition, this is a really free application with such functionality for today.
Now we will tell you how to transfer movies from computer to iPhone using it:
- Download and install AnyTrans on your computer.
- After launching the application, we connect the smartphone to the computer.
- In the event that the computer does not see the iPhone, open / close the program.
- In the menu that opens, click “Content to Divece” and select the path to the video that we want to transfer.
The next way to transfer movies from computer to iPhone is the iTools program. This program from the Chinese developer is similar in features to iTunes. But at the same time it helps to use the functions of the IPhone connected to the computer without restrictions. For example, with the help of iTools, you can easily set your music to the call.
Download and install iTools. We launch it and connect the iPhone to the computer. In the appeared window of the program, the model of the connected gadget will be determined. If this does not happen, and the computer does not see the iPhone, restart the program with the connected smartphone.
In the Videos section, open the same tab and select Add. Specify the path to the required video and click Import. We put a tick on the video added to the program. Select the Import to Device and IPhone option.
Upon completion of synchronization, check the downloaded video.
The fourth method, how to transfer movies from a computer to an iPhone, is to use the Yandex.Disk service. With its help, you can not only download the video, but also save it to the camera roll.
Before transferring a video from a computer to an iPhone using this service, you need to download the program of the same name for a computer and the same application for a smartphone:
- First, we copy on the computer those films that we will upload to the IPhone.
- After that, go to the “Yandex.Disk” folder, create a new one for convenience and paste the copied video into it.
- We are waiting for the synchronization to end.
- Go to the smartphone and open the Yandex.Disk application.
- The created video folder will appear among the updated disc folders. With a good internet connection, movies will play well.
It is much more convenient to save this video to your smartphone in the camera roll:
- In order to do this, click on the arrow icon located at the top above the open video file.
- In the window that appears, select the item “Save to Gallery”.
- We are waiting for a while for the video to download to the iPhone.
- We go into the film and find the uploaded video.
Now let’s look at how to transfer movies from “YouTube” from computer to iPhone. From the tools for downloading video files to the IPhone from YouTube, you will need the Documents application. If not, download it from the App Store (the app is free).
Next, copy the link to the movie in YouTube, open Documents and the browser built into it. We write the name of the site in the address bar of the browser: ru.savefrom.net. and press Go.
We insert the link from “YouTube” into the search bar of the opened site and carry out the search. After the video is found, select its quality and click “Download”. The downloaded file is located in the Downloads folder of the Documents application. It can be selected and transferred to the camera roll on the smartphone.
As you can see, there are a huge number of ways to download a movie to iPhone from a computer. We hope you find useful the tips from this article to implement your plans.