How to grind an angle grinder
Remember that sanding is always associated with a lot of dust. When preparing for sanding, do not forget about yourself! A face shield and a respirator are the best helpers when sanding. You can also find an option where the mask is combined with a good respirator.
The respirator filter will clog very quickly, so you need to prepare several pieces at once for quick replacement. Only after thorough preparatory work can you start grinding.
Instructions for setting up Smart TV with Smart Hub
Setting up the service is easy, and the user will benefit from help. We will look at how to connect Smart Hub on a Samsung TV, use the instructions to make it easier for yourself. The configuration is carried out in several stages:
- Connecting Smart TV to the Internet. First you need to connect the TV to the Internet, which is provided through a network cable or router, modem. The most convenient and simple way to connect will be the wireless option, and you should definitely check the signal quality. A wired connection will always be more reliable, but if you have an individual static IP, just connecting the cable is not enough, you will also need to register the IP address, subnet mask, gateway and DNS server in the network settings of the TV receiver (these parameters are provided by the provider).
- Entering the service menu. Turn on the TV screen and press the button labeled “Smart” (or with a cube image) on the control panel to enter the Smart Hub menu. An alternative option in the absence of a remote control is an application that allows you to control TV from a smartphone, for example, TV Remove Control.
- Creation of a profile. We open the main menu (press “A” on the control panel), select “Login”. “Create an account”. We accept the user agreement, set the login and password, indicate the mail address where the letter will be sent to confirm the registration. Go to the menu again and go to your account by filling in the authorization data and clicking “Login”.
- Synchronization with TENET-TV. To configure software updates, you need to synchronize the device with the server using the TENET-TV application. Having logged in to the Smart Hub service, press “D” or “Tools” on the control panel, in the settings section, select the “Development” item. In the menu, enter the IP address for the remote connection 138.78.68 and confirm the synchronization. The TENET-TV widget works separately and requires registration of the TV, in the form that appears, enter the login and password. If TENET-TV is not displayed, press the “Smart” button on the remote control twice, after which the application will be available in the main window.
Unlock Smart Hub
This is the problem faced by those who buy their TV overseas. Then you need to work with the TV service menu. If the purchase was made from an official representative in your country of residence, then such problems do not arise. Therefore, it is better to purchase equipment in the region where the user lives.
Setting up a Smart TV connection on a Samsung TV
To tune channels on Smart TV on Samsung, the TV needs to be connected to the Internet.
How To Turn On Game Mode on a Samsung Smart TV
- We enter the TV menu, for this you need to press the Menu button on the remote.
- Alternatively, you can press the Keypad button and select Menu on the Samsung display.
- We are waiting for the TV to search for Wi-Fi networks, and select the desired.
- Enter the password for your network and click “Finish”.
- The TV should check the password, after which you need to click OK.
- Smart TV apps and channels will be available in the TV menu.
The TV does not see the computer, what to do?
In the question of how to connect Smart TV to a computer, there are pitfalls that can interfere with synchronization.
- If a wired connection is established, we check the health of the cable and connector on the computer.
- Switch the TV to HDMI playback mode. In the “Source” section, set “HDMI”, the option can also be moved to the main screen or available using the button on the “Source” remote control.
- Updating drivers for your computer.
- Install another DNLA server. Replacing a program often helps.
Unfortunately, sometimes the program for transferring the picture gets update curves that prevent communication between the PC and TV. For example, the crooked update from March 3, 2020 to Samsung Smart View broke many functions, including the detection of external devices.
Connecting a TV to a computer is not a difficult task, but you also need to figure it out, otherwise it is easy to make a mistake. We have shown the main methods for transferring images that really work and do not require unnecessary adjustment manipulations. The reader only needs to choose a wired or wireless connection option.
Setting up a Smart TV connection on a Sony TV
- Item “Setting up a network connection”.
- If you want to connect the TV via WI-FI, select the desired setting item. When connected via twisted pair, you do not need to select anything, the TV should automatically find the Internet.
- Enter the password for your Wi-Fi network.
- After connecting your Sony TV to the network, press the Home button on the remote again.
- Go to the “Settings” menu.
- Submenu “Network”.
- Item “Update Internet Content”.
- After updating the content, press the Sen button on the remote.
- Click on “” or the “All Apps” button to open the list of available Smart TV applications.
How to reset network settings on a Samsung TV
In some cases, TVs with Smart TV functionality, like any other household appliances, fail, which cannot be eliminated by ordinary reconfiguration. In such situations, returning to the original parameters will help. It is performed in a few simple steps. but keep in mind that upon completion you will have to re-search for channels and install playlists. The reset guide looks like this in the most general case:
- Turn off your TV. It is not necessary to disconnect it from the mains.
- On the remote facing the TV, press the following keys in sequence: Info, then Menu, then Mute and finally Power.
- The engineering menu will help to solve the problem due to which it is not possible to properly connect Smart TV to Samsung.
- To continue manipulating, select the “Support / Option” tab, and then. the option “Reset / Factory Reset”.
- Please confirm that you are determined to perform the reset and wait for the system to respond to your request. Now all that remains is to turn Samsung off and on again. and make sure the problem is fixed.
Unfortunately, sometimes even this semi-automatic method does not give the desired effect. In such circumstances, we advise you to try two more options for resolving the issue:
- Set the DNS parameter to public instead of the “branded” values. For example, it could be (main / reserve) 8.8.8 / 184.108.40.206. Also, be sure to turn off the DHCP function that is most likely activated on your router.
- Find the RF Mute Time submenu on the TV and set this parameter to a shorter time for automatic channel change when searching: for example, instead of 600 milliseconds. 100-150 ms.
After completing these settings, check again if the channel search and display is working.
Checking operation and possible errors
At the final stage, it is necessary to check the correctness of the manipulations. For this:
- turn on the TV and make sure that all channels are shown clearly and high-quality sound is coming from the speakers;
- go to the Smart section, go to the browser and try to visit any site;
- go to different applications one by one and make sure they work.
There are situations when it is not possible to set up Smart TV on a Samsung TV the first time and various connection errors occur. Let’s highlight several typical situations and ways to solve them:
|Mistake||Solutions to the problem|
|No internet connection||Make sure the settings are entered correctly, check if the LAN cable is installed correctly (with a wired connection), restart the router. As a last resort, try to configure the Network in a different way or update the firmware.|
|Braking, blurry image||One of the reasons is low Internet speed or weak “hardware” at the router. Check the speed characteristics of the Network, for example, using the SpeedTest website, replace the router with a more powerful one.|
|Pages take a long time to load||Check your internet speed, place your network equipment closer to your TV, change your internet tariff, or change your provider.|
|The TV turns itself off and on||Update the software, check the quality of fixing the plug in the socket, make sure that the equipment is configured correctly.|
If you cannot fix the problem yourself, contact the service center or your provider for help.
How to enable Bluetooth on Samsung and LG TV
Modern TVs are not just TV sets. These are entertainment media centers that allow you to surf the Internet, play various games, connect various media devices. In the latter case, the operation is performed using a Bluetooth connection that pairs the TV with the desired device. Many users do not know how to activate this option. In this article, we will analyze how to enable Bluetooth on LG and Samsung Smart TVs. And also we will describe the steps that we need for this.
Enabling Bluetooth on your LG TV
As you know, LG Smart TVs use their own operating system “WebOS”, which previously supported only branded sound devices from LG. Starting with the third version of webOS, you can connect devices from other manufacturers to your TV.
You can activate Bluetooth module on LG Smart TV as follows:
- Press the “Menu” or “Setting s” button on your TV remote control;
- In the menu that opens, select the “Sound” section;
- Check the box next to the “LG Sound Sync / Bluetooth” option;
If full work with Bluetooth on your TV is blocked, we recommend using the capabilities of the engineering menu.
To call it, press and hold the OK buttons on the remote control, as well as on the TV panel for a few seconds, and the service menu will appear on the screen.
For some TV models, you may need to press the “Menu” buttons on the remote control and on the TV panel at the same time for a few seconds to access the service menu. On some TV models, both methods work and open different service menus.
If a password is requested in the service menu, enter 0000 (four zeros). If 0000 doesn’t work, try 7777 or 0413 or 8741 or 8743 or 8878.
Then you can make changes to the desired settings. Press the button on the remote control to save the changes.
How to turn on Bluetooth on a Samsung TV
To connect the desired Bluetooth audio device to your Samsung TV, you need to do the following:
- Go to the settings menu of your Samsung TV;
- In the menu, select the “Sound” section and click on “OK”;
This procedure is generally similar for most Samsung Smart TVs, differing only in details.
What you need to know about enabling Bluetooth on your Smart TV?
As you know, not all Samsung and LG TVs support Bluetooth. Therefore, it will not be possible to turn on Bluetooth on all TVs. Usually, this requires the presence of a Smart TV and a hardware module responsible for the operation of the specified technology.
You can find out if your TV supports Bluetooth connection by examining the specifications of your TV. To do this, type in the full model name of your TV into a search engine, and study the technical characteristics of the device. Specialized web resources like fullspecs.net can also help.
If you have a Smart TV of the brands “Samsung”, “Sony”, “LG”, “Philips” with Bluetooth support, then it is likely that your device will not allow you to connect via Bluetooth from other manufacturers. For example, many Samsung models only allow you to connect soundbars from the same manufacturer. And do not interface with other brands of audio devices.
However, on many TVs, you can activate a special system menu that allows you to unlock the Bluetooth functions and connect the desired device to your TV. Below we give options for a set of buttons on the remote. allowing access to the specified menu.
Let’s figure out how to enable Bluetooth on your home TV from Samsung and LG.
How to activate the engineering menu on Samsung TV
As we wrote above, Bluetooth connectivity may be blocked for devices from other manufacturers. To resolve this issue, it will be necessary to activate the engineering menu in Samsung TV, and configure it to activate Bluetooth and support for third-party devices.
To activate the engineering menu on TV, do not turn off your TV. Leave it on, then quickly press the following buttons on the remote:
The OK / Select button is located in the center of the Left, Right, Up, Down buttons. After dialing this sequence, a secret menu will open that will allow you to turn on / off the desired Bluetooth mode (for example, “BT Audio ON”).
Apple TV (Rs 8,295). is a network media player that can be used to stream videos, pictures and music from your iOS or Android device. For the latter, you need to first install an app such as Plex, PlayTo or Apple TV AirPlay Media Player on your phone or tablet. While you can subscribe to channels, buy or rent movies from iTunes through this player, you cannot store anything on it. Like the Chromecast, it also lacks a USB port in case you want to play a movie from a flash drive.
How to turn on Smart TV on Samsung
Portable media players
If you’re on a tight budget, you might want to consider an ultra-portable media player. These thumb-sized USB sticks are capable of streaming content. images, music, video. wirelessly from a PC, smartphone or tablet to the TV screen (provided that you have a Wi-Fi router configured at home)
There are quite a few brands available on the market now, but they are either from companies that are hardly represented in the country, or have been tried out by only a handful of people. However, Google’s Chromecast (Rs 3,999) is available online (unofficially at www.ebay.in, www.amazon.in) and is also easy to use. Just plug your device into an available HDMI port on your TV.
The Chromecast has a microUSB port that needs to be plugged into an available USB port on your TV (or alternate source) for power. Then switch to that HDMI source (using your TV remote control) and follow the setup instructions to connect to the existing Wi-Fi network in your home. Now install the Chromecast app on your mobile device or PC / laptop and connect to the same wireless network. Launch the app and follow the instructions to pair the device with the adapter.
Once the process is complete, you will be able to cast Full HD videos from YouTube to your TV screen (Chromecast currently comes with video-on-demand channels like Netflix and Hulu, which are not available in India). However, if you subscribe to local VoD services like BigFlix, BoxTV, Spuul, NexGTV, you can stream their shows to your big screen. To do this, you need to install the Google Cast extension in your Chrome browser, which will allow you to send the current tab to your TV.
In addition, there are quite a few free (and paid) mobile apps like EZCast, LocalCast and RealPlayer Cloud that let you stream personal content from your smartphone and tablet.
How to Connect Samsung Smart TV to Alexa
If you have an older Samsung Smart TV from 2019 or 2018 but want to add a smart speaker Amazon Alexa. to get Alexa based voice control on your Samsung Smart TV, connect the TV to your smart speaker. this is not true. t difficult! With just a couple of apps, you can set up an Amazon Echo or similar Alexa-powered device to offer voice control on your Samsung Smart TV.
If you have a Samsung TV model 2020 similar to the one we saw in our review Samsung Q60t QLED TV. you’re even more fortunate because modern Samsung Smart TVs have Amazon Alexa built in! Not only can you use voice control through the paired smart speaker, but you can also use the microphone on the remote for all the same Alexa and voice interaction skills.
The 2018 models shown here have only the most basic voice control options, although the 2019 Samsung models are more convenient for voice control. And if you want more advanced controls, you need to use the Bixby voice assistant built into the TV using the microphone on the TV remote.
If you want to add Alexa functionality to your Samsung Smart TV, here’s how to do it:
Not sure how to connect laptop to TV?
Presenting in the office often requires two things: confidence and a TV connection. Similarly, if you want to see something on your laptop at home on the big screen, you also need a TV connection. ‡ Luckily for you, with QLED TV, you have two options for connecting your computer to your TV! You can download the Smart View app to your computer and connect in the same way as with a mobile device. Wow, it’s that simple. Or you can use an HDMI cable to connect, which is also very easy because you just plug it into the One Connect Box.
How to set up screen mirroring on Samsung TVs 2018
Sharing content between your mobile device and Smart TV has never been easier, and you can share everything from videos and photos to games and apps. To broadcast and share the screen on a Samsung TV, the Samsung SmartThings app is required (available for Android and iOS devices).
1.Download the SmartThings app. If you don’t already have it on your phone or tablet, download and install the SmartThings app. When you open the app, it will automatically search for other Samsung devices, so find and select your TV in the list of devices.
Share your screen. Select “Mobile Device” in the Connection Guide and select “Screen Sharing (Smart View)”.
Connect your phone and TV to the same network. Once you have installed and launched the app on your smartphone or tablet, you will be prompted to connect to the same network as the TV.
Add Samsung TV and enable sharing. In the SmartThings app, add the TV to the list of connected devices. The TV will ask you to allow sharing, so select “Yes” with the remote control.
Select Smart View to share content. Once your TV is connected to your phone, select the Smart View option in the app to start mirroring content between your phone and TV. Simply select photos, movies or music from your phone using the OSD on your TV or device.
Use your phone as a remote control. You can also use your phone or tablet as a TV remote by making all the same controls on the remote accessible via the touchscreen.
First start of the TV
recently, our TVs practically did not require any settings other than tuning the channels of interest to us. Plugged it in, pressed the power button and started auto-tuning. Like everything else. Now TVs have become smart, which means that our new Smart TVs will require us to enter basic settings before their first launch. They can be easily entered even by an inexperienced user or even one who has not been connected with Smart-TV before.
Of course, TVs come in a variety of different brands and come from many different manufacturers. Each TV has its own settings interface, but, anyway, the essence of the manipulations is reduced to one thing. So, initially, turning on our brand new TV to the network, he will try to find out certain information from us. This will be necessary in order for us to be as comfortable as possible using our TV in the future.
To begin with, we will need to indicate in which language our TV should communicate with us and in which country we will use our TV. Sometimes it is additionally required to indicate the time zone in which we are located. This will be necessary in order for the TV to automatically adjust the time for us. A step later, we will be asked to connect our TV to the Internet. We recommend making the connection immediately, because if you skip this step, you will still need to return to it in the future in the settings menu, since Smart-TV will not work without the Internet. The connection can be wired or wireless. In the event that we connect the TV via Wi-Fi, select the “wireless connection” item, look for our network and connect to it using our own password.
After all these procedures, we have the opportunity to start searching for channels. To do this, we will have to select a channel search mode, for example, terrestrial television, cable or satellite. Choosing the mode we need, we start the TV to automatically tune the available TV channels. Now we will have to wait for a while until the scan goes to 100%. On some TVs, we will be prompted to set parental controls on some channels. We can either do this or skip this step.
At the very final stage of the settings, some manufacturers will ask us to read the user agreement and confirm that you have read it. It takes no more than a minute, after which our TV is already fully configured. And, for sure, he was able to find some TV channels, of course, if we did not forget to connect an antenna to him.
Setting up Smart-TV directly is a more painstaking task that may be beyond the power of an inexperienced user. Nevertheless, we will show you the most basic points worth paying attention to. It is worth remembering that different manufacturers use different operating systems for their Smart TVs. For example, Samsung uses Tizen specially designed for them in its TVs, LG installs webOS in its products, some other manufacturers, such as Sony or Philips, use the Android operating system.
Thus, the process for setting up Smart-TV on a TV may be slightly different. But all the same, the most basic manipulations that an ordinary user can make will be approximately the same. Therefore, no matter what kind of TV we purchased and how new it is, the first step in setting up Smart-TV is to update the system to the latest official version from the manufacturer. It may take little effort to make these updates, but a lot of time. Initially, we need to go to the settings menu and find the “Update” item there. First, we must search for these very updates, and in the event that the search gives us a more recent version than the one we have installed, we need to download it and then install it. At this stage, we will only need to press the remote button several times and wait.
In the event that we set up a TV that runs on the Android operating system, then it is highly desirable or even mandatory to create a Google account or use the one that we already have. This way we can make the most of our Android TV. Creating an account is done in much the same way as on a smartphone or tablet, so there shouldn’t be any difficulties with this. If another OS is installed on our TV, then it is not necessary to create an account.
Among the other programs that will make the TV more convenient to use, one can mention Gismeteo, which is most often used to keep abreast of the weather outside the window. Also, for moviegoers, the Kinopoisk program may be useful, where there is perhaps the largest database of information about modern cinema. WebCam World will allow us to visit many parts of our planet in absentia by viewing them through webcams in real time. And you can also choose from a huge number of applications the one that will most comfortably allow us to view the latest news from the film industry.
And yet it is better to consult a specialist
We have covered the most basic operations for setting up Smart-TV on a modern TV. Such procedures, for sure, can be performed even by the most inexperienced user, who has never been used to setting up Smart-functions before. Nevertheless, after making settings similar to those that we described above, we will be able to use Smart-functions on the TV only partially, because only a specialist who knows all the nuances of setting up to the smallest detail will be able to configure them as fully and efficiently as possible.
Often, when setting up Smart-TV on their TV, ordinary users can face a number of unsolvable problems. For example, unstable or non-working applications, network interruptions, and so on. By entrusting the setup of Smart-TV to a professional, we will certainly avoid these problems, and, among other things, we will save a lot of time, because the IT engineer, thanks to his considerable experience, will carry out the setup much faster. In addition, a professional customizer at the time of setup is able to detect hidden defects in a new TV, which we may not initially notice.
Smart TV setup on your TV may differ slightly depending on the TV model.
In the life of a modern person, there is a huge variety of gadgets, which, it would seem, why do we still need to use a TV. However, as practice shows, the need still remains. TV still remains source of information, although not the main one, since more often we search for necessary news and content using a computer, but it still remains. In addition, we really love to watch movies on a huge screen, which laptops and desktops are not equipped with. TV is perfect for such a purpose.
And also modern TVs have more functionality than it was before. Now the use of television goes far beyond viewing only terrestrial TV channels. A modern TV can serve us not only as a TV receiver for various television channels, but also serve as a media player, because all of them are now equipped with USB connectors, where you can install a flash drive, for example, with a movie. And the most interesting addition to a modern TV is the ability to connect them to the Internet.
Today, most TVs have a Smart-TV function, which in fact implies an Internet connection, but still not all. If we became the owner of a TV with Smart-TV, then we should be prepared for the fact that the full use of such a TV will become available only after certain settings that we will have to make.
Free TV for Smart TV
In TVs that support Smart TV, it is possible to watch free channels using the Internet, or rather wireless and wired (Wi-Fi connection), as well as using a cable or built-in / mobile antenna. All options give access to basic free national channels of transmission, a wider list of TV programs can only be connected through special applications or through IPTV, which is offered by your Internet provider. Consider all the ways to connect Smart TV to free channels and their settings:
- Watching publicly available national channels on Smart TV analog broadcasting. Despite the transition to a digital broadcasting format, analogue is still available and makes it possible to watch basic 20 channels for free on Smart TV. For connection, a cable is used that is connected to a universal antenna. Step-by-step instructions for connecting a free television broadcast:
- To set up the broadcast at the first stage, you need to insert the cable into the connector.
- On the remote control, find the menu button and enter the main setting system.
- Select the line with automatic channel search.
- In another window, a choice will appear through which the signal will be transmitted. In this case, select “cable”.
- After that, a new window appears where the type of signal is selected. In this case, select “analog”.
- Automatic debugging of channels in progress.
Some on-air programs may be of low quality, then the automatic search will simply slip through. If you need this channel even in low quality, then manual tuning is recommended. Be sure to save your search settings so the TV list does not get lost.
- Digital terrestrial broadcasting connection. Digital television has a number of advantages in terms of the quality of the transmitted image, therefore, it is preferable to connect a free TV for Smart TV digital broadcasting. To set up public channels of this format, you need:
- Connect the receiver if it is not built into the TV.
- Find the menu word or settings on the remote control and enter the control system.
- Go to “Options” and select automatic channel search.
- In the pop-up tab, you are prompted to select a signal source, for digital television it is a cable. Confirm your choice by clicking on the word “Start”
- After that, a small menu appears with a choice of the type of signal transmission, you need to select “digital”. Confirm the selected source.
- A window appears again in which you need to select the “Search Mode” subsection and select the “Full” tab there.
- The next step is to fill in digital data: baud rate (6952 KS / s), modulation (256 QAM), start frequency (298000 KHz)
Some models provide an automatic network search system, in this case you need to select the search mode, which activates the free broadcast of 20 channels on Smart TV.
Programs are added in the settings via the “Content” subsection. Next, select the “External” item, enter the playlist name and a link to it there, save the changes. You can add an unlimited number of playlists to the external section as described above or using a special code issued by SS IPTV, which changes every day. Only one channel list can be added to the internal playlists section.
These are some simple ways to help you connect free channels to your TV.
Connecting to Wi-Fi without DHCP
Manual configuration of Samsung Smart TV WI-FI is carried out with the introduction of data corresponding to the router’s gateway address, for example, 192.168.1.1. During the settings, the following is entered:
- IP address.
- Subnet number.
- Gateway address.
- DNS server data.
After carrying out such manipulations, the connection to the Internet is established and the TV will be able to quickly access the network of its provider.
After that, problems with the DHCP session should be eliminated, it is necessary for the high-quality functioning of the rest of the gadgets that are in the house and are connected to the Internet. To do this, indicate the IP address of each device, including the TV in the adapter by MAC address.
Thanks to such actions, a conflict situation will not arise in the operation of gadgets and all devices will work flawlessly from the same router.
Checking the connection
If all the settings are made correctly, the TV will start working via Wi-Fi remotely. The device connects to the Internet through a browser built into the TV with the Smart TV function. To make sure that the connection is correct, you can test the device.
Testing is carried out as follows:
- The TV is connected to the power supply and all channels are turned on one by one. If as a result there are channels with poor picture or sound reproduction, the changes are made immediately. Modern devices have built-in programs, which allows you to make precise settings.
- At the next stage, the TV browser is connected to the Internet.
- After that, all installed applications are tested.
How to set up Smart TV on Samsung TV over Wi-Fi?
Samsung TVs are in great demand. over, the Smart TV function makes it possible to use television more widely. But not all users independently configure this function on their device. With this article, you will be able to set up Smart TV on Samsung TV over Wi-Fi.
Setting up Smart TV on Samsung TV via Wi-Fi
The first thing to do after purchasing your TV is to install it in its permanent location. After that, you need to choose in what way the connection to the Internet will occur. There are such ways to connect to the network:
- connecting with a cable through a router;
- wireless connection via Wi-Fi using the adapter built into the Samsung TV;
- using a Wi-Fi router that connects to the TV via the USB port.
What to do if the TV does not connect to the Wi-Fi router
If all the actions are completed and the password that ensures the security of the connection is entered correctly, but there is no connection to the network, then you need to repeat all the connection actions and make changes.
The reason may be hidden in the failure of the DHCP server, which provides access to the home Internet. In this case, you can re-configure your Samsung Smart TV to wi-fi using the panel on the router. In this case, the DHCP server is disabled, and all the necessary data is entered manually.
Wi-Fi connection steps
The TV automatically connects to the Internet the first time it is connected to the network after purchase. If the device is not connected to a cable connection, the system will search for available Wi-Fi on its own. Reconnect Samsung as follows:
- By clicking on the “Network” button, you go to the parameters, where you need to select the “Network Settings” button. All actions are performed using the remote control by pressing “Settings”.
After the TV is connected to Wi-Fi, you need to make additional settings, namely through the menu, find the “Support” option, and press the “Smart Hub” button. This will open access to the content ready for viewing.
What you need to know before connecting
Before the connection procedure, it is recommended to consider the following aspects:
- Is the Wi-Fi adapter built into the TV? Samsung has models that don’t have a built-in adapter, so you have to use the USB port to connect to Wi-Fi. You need to choose an adapter for connecting a Samsung TV to the Internet according to a specific model.
Potential Problems Connecting Samsung TV to Wi-Fi
If difficulties begin to arise with the data transfer rate, then the reasons may be as follows:
- The router is not working well. To rectify the situation, you will need to replace the router.
- The transmission channel is restarted because several devices are connected to the same router at once, for example, a phone or tablet.
- The tariff plan is not suitable. In this case, it is recommended to switch to a high-speed package.
If the connection is completely interrupted on each connected device, then the reason may be in the network itself. You can check this in the “Status” section, where the access channel and IP address are indicated. The main reasons may be:
- Crash in Smart TV Output. Router.
- Error in connecting the router to the Internet.
You can eliminate the causes in the following ways:
- To connect a TV and a router, you need to click on the “IP” button and set the manual settings. In the pop-up window, the information indicated on the router case is entered. Changes to settings are saved with the Ethernet key. After that, you need to see how the device works.
For more complex problems, it is recommended that you reset the TV to factory settings and reconnect.
Knowing how to install Smart TV on Samsung, the user will not have any problems to connect the device via Wi-Fi and start watching TV channels and video without an antenna. All points of the instructions must be followed step by step in strict sequence.
What is important to know before buying
If it seemed to you that there was such a function, but you did not find a single confirmation icon, or the seller on the Internet convinced you of the presence of this option, and this is not documented in any way, this means that your TV will still not work when connected to worldwide network. The maximum that he will be capable of is working with data transmitted over the local network with the appropriate connector.
Types of TV Internet Connection
There are 3 main possibilities or methods of such a connection:
- through the built-in WI-FI connection on the TV;
- via LAN connector;
- via external adapter.
If I say a few words about each point, then, of course, the first way to connect to the Internet is the most advantageous and most convenient. You don’t need any additional accessories, just have a specific TV model with a built-in Wi-Fi receiver.
The other two methods are not so convenient, but they may well serve you. The downside here is the dubious convenience of running your ISP’s network cable and connecting it to the LAN on the back of your TV. It is also possible to purchase an alternative to the built-in external Wi-Fi receiver.
There are situations when the wireless connection for some reason has not been established, and you cannot watch movies online or just work with the Internet through your new TV. This situation can arise for various reasons, but the most common is incorrect password entry.
Here it is worth making sure that all the characters you enter are correct and accurate. It might be worth checking the language layout of your keyboard. You may have entered the password in characters in the wrong language. Or, alternatively, the Caps lock key was accidentally pressed, which changes all lowercase letters to uppercase. As a result of this action, the password is also entered incorrectly and the connection to the network is not carried out.
Sometimes the situation is completely unrelated to the password and after checking it turns out that it was entered absolutely correctly. There is an option here that your router, which distributes the WI-FI connection, does not work or a connection error occurs. For such a case, you can try to simply unplug it and plug it back in. This reboot may be enough.
If the above methods for setting up the Internet did not correct the situation, then you should contact your Internet provider to troubleshoot network problems.