Selecting a different program
In addition to Acrobat and Adobe Reader, free programs can print documents in.Pdf format:
- Xcange Viewer;
- Free Reader;
- Movavi Editor;
Why the product won’t print PDF documents
Resave PDF document
The file opens in any of the available editors like Acrobat. In the menu, select the section “File”. “Save as”. The name of the document proposed for saving needs to be changed, all symbols have been removed from it, except for Latin letters and numbers. Deletes all documents from the queue before printing.
Updating software and reinstalling
The Acrobat and Adobe Reader editors update in the same way:
- We launch the program;
- In the main menu, select the “Help” section;
- From the proposed list, select “Check for updates”;
- The system analyzes the availability of new versions;
- An update is being installed;
- Computer reboots after completion.
Does NOT print PDF due to program
If you cannot print pdf due to the fault of the program, it must be updated or replaced with an available analogue.
Causes in the computer and printer
Sometimes the lack of printing can mean that the firmware of the motherboard has flown or it is completely out of order. Finding the problem yourself is difficult. Contact the service center.
The document is in the queue for printing
It is necessary to forcefully clear the queue:
- In the item “Devices and Printers” (how to enter, it is written above) from the list of available select yours;
- Click on the name with the right mouse button;
- From the context menu select “View print queue”;
- In the window that opens, in the upper horizontal panel, select the “Printers” item;
- In the drop-down menu, select the option “Clear print queue“.
Printing a file as an image
The function is available in Adobe products, it speeds up printing of SIMple documents. It is necessary in the print window next to the name of the printer will be called the “Advanced” button. In the new window “Additional print settings” checkbox marks the item “Print as image”. The action is confirmed by pressing the “Ok” button.
Printer is queuing and NOT printing
Modern printers are NOT difficult to operate. Regardless of the model and type of device, the principle of operation is quite SIMple. Usually the answers to all questions can be found in the instructions and operating instructions for the device. However, sometimes the normal functioning of equipment is disrupted for various reasons. One of the most common problems is the lack of a print process when the queue is set. The printer queues but does not print. We will try to help solve this problem and answer your questions.
What is the reason for checking the printer
This situation can cause difficulties in operation or stop the functioning of the entire system. At home, there is time to eliminate the deficiency, but in the conditions of the functioning of an entire office, this hitch can lead to serious difficulties. Before restoring the operation of the device and performing various manipulations, you need to find out the cause of the problem. To do this, carefully inspect the case, paying particular attention to the following points:
- All wires are correctly connected to the power source and to the computer.
- Software version and driver availability.
- System settings and operating mode selection.
- The presence of defects in the design of the equipment itself: mechanical damage, paper jams, lack of a cartridge.
The most common prerequisites are the malfunctions and malfunctions described above. These faults are easy to fix at home.
How to resume printing in this situation?
If, after inspection and thorough diagnostics, you were able to find the source of the problem, you can proceed to fix it. To do this, use a step-by-step plan to restore printing:
- Make sure all wires are properly connected to the correct Sockets and check for continuity. If necessary, we will make a replacement.
- Inspect the outer casing, remove jammed paper, refill the cartridge.
- Go to the printer settings and set it to the “default” mode. If there are several devices, select the required option as the main one for printing.
After completing all the manipulations, the technician should work and fix the problem with printing documents.
A network printer works in conjunction with a local group of connected devices, so its operation may depend on the state of the associated equipment of the entire group. It is important to consider that for the printer to function, the host computer must be powered up and have access to the network, acting as a server to collect and send information to print. Check in the “Devices and Printers” section of the menu for the specified mode of operation for the specific type of device. There must be a check mark in front of the printer used to display information. If it is missing, you need to change the parameters and configure the system for normal operation.
Printer queues but does not print
It often happens that at the most inopportune moment the printer stops printing. The printer queues all files, but does not print. Next, we will analyze the sequence of actions that are most likely to solve this problem.
Drivers: disable, uninstall and reinstall
- Disable the driver squeeze Windows R open a window to execute insert there “devmgmt.Msc” click “OK” open the device manager there open the item “Image processing devices” (in Windows 10 the print queue) where the name of your printer should be indicated right-click on the name will open the context menu where we select “disable” then we turn it on again, see if something has changed, if not, then click “delete” again, reboot, after which the drivers will be automatically reinstalled, try to print something. If nothing comes out, then once again Remove the drivers, download from the manufacturer’s official website, install and try.
- The driver can also be removed in a different way to do this, go to “Start”. “Control Panel”. “Devices and printers” select a printer, click on it “Remove device”
- Just restarting the “Print Manager” service, clamp Windows R in the window, run “services.Msc”, a window with Windows services will open, look for “Print Manager” there, click on it if you can start it, then start it if not, then it restarts.
Default printer, print queue, and offline operation
- We clear the print queue for this, go to the “Control Panel”. “Devices and Printers” there should be a green icon next to your printer, which means that it is selected by default if it is not there, right-click on the printer icon, a context menu will open there, select “Use as default”
- In the same menu, go to “View print queue” a window will open where, by selecting all the files, right-click “Cancel”.
- Further in the same window in the upper left corner there will be a “Printer” tab and click there so that there is no check mark next to the “Offline work” and “Pause printing” items.
- Then we click on your printer again and select “Troubleshoot” and expect the system to diagnose it does not always help, but sometimes it helps.
Reset, power cable and USB check
- We restart the computer, and the printer is disconnected from the network for a couple of minutes
- We check the USB and Ethernet cable, we look at the comments for kinks, if there is another dog at hand, then we take it.
Paper jam, out of ink or paper
- It is unlikely, but the paper may have run out and you did not notice or if you have two trays for feeding paper and the wrong one is selected by default.
- It often happens that the paper is getting old, usually you can see it and you can easily get it out if the letter is not visible, then open the printer cover and remove the cartridge from it. Lift the jammed paper. It is necessary to pay attention not to leave small pieces of paper.
- Modern printers are equipped with special sensors for toner consumption and when the ink level reaches a critical value, then printing does NOT occur, and documents are sent to the print queue.
Reasons why the device does not print
- Problems with the power cable, USB and Ethernet, they could be damaged or just came off.
- The printer could also be damaged due to improper shutdown of the computer or due to a virus program.
- Printer settings are lost and the “Default” status has been lost.
- Printer is jammed or out of ink.
- Lots of files in the print queue or offline mode is enabled.
- A technical malfunction of the printer is rare, but still.
- Another rare reason is third-party programs that also use the printer.
If everything worked and suddenly stopped working for some unknown reason, then another working option would be “System Restore”. Many times this method helped me out.
Press Windows R to open a window to execute, insert “rstrui.Exe” there, a window to restore the system will open, press next, select the desired point of setting by date, then the system will ask if you are sure press “OK” and the process of setting the system will begin. After recovery, a window should appear at the successful end of the process.
On this, perhaps, all I hope this article will help you if you have any questions or wishes, write in the comments. thanks!
Manually Installing Printer Drivers
If so far nothing has helped, go to the official website of your printer manufacturer and find in the Support section available drivers for your printer. It’s good if they are for Windows 10. If there are none, you can try for 8 or even 7. Download them to your computer.
Before starting the installation, I recommend that you go to the Control Panel. Devices and Printers and, if there is already a printer there (i.e. it is detected, but does not work), right-click on it and remove it from the system. And after that, run the driver installer.
Adding a Printer in Windows 10
If the automatic diagnostics does not work or the printer is NOT displayed at all in the list of devices, you can try to add it manually, and for old printers in Windows 10 there are additional detection options, if windows 10 blocks the installation of the printer write a comment I will help you deliver.
Click on the notification icon and select “All options”
Printer does not work on windows 10-01
(Or you can press the Win I keys), then select “Devices”. “Printers and Scanners”.
Printer does not work on windows 10-02
Click the “Add a printer or scanner” button and wait: perhaps Windows 10 will detect the printer by itself and install drivers for it (it is desirable that the Internet is connected), perhaps not.
Printer does not work on windows 10-03
In the second case, click on the item The required printer is not in the list, which will appear under the search progress bar. You will be able to install the printer using other parameters: specify its address on the network, mark that your printer is already old (in this case, the system will search for it with the changed parameters), add a wireless printer.
Printer does not work on windows 10-04
It is possible that this method will work for your situation.
Printer does not work on windows 10 we solve in a minute
Printer does not work on windows 10-01
Hello everyone today, let’s talk about a situation when a printer does not work on windows 10. After upgrading to Windows 10, many users have encountered problems with their printers and MFPs, which either the system does not see, or they are not detected as a printer, or SIMply do not print as it was in the previous version of the OS, the funny thing is that with each new update, the number of old devices that this operating system supports is decreasing, so DO NOT be surprised if at some point your old device does not start.
If your printer does not work properly in Windows 10, this manual contains one official and several additional methods that can help fix the problem. I will also provide additional information regarding support for printers of popular brands in Windows 10 (at the end of the article).
Microsoft Print Spooler Cleanup Diagnostic Tool
First of all, you can try the automatic solution of problems with the printer, Using the diagnostic utility in the Windows 10 control panel (Print Spooler Cleanup Diagnostic Tool), or downloaded it from the official Microsoft website (note that I do not know for sure if the result will differ, but how much could understand, both options are equivalent).
To start from the control panel, go to it, then open the Troubleshoot item,
Then, in the Hardware and Sound section, select Printer Usage (another way is to go to devices and printers, and then, by clicking on I need a printer, if it is in the list, select Troubleshoot).
You can also download the file from the official Microsoft website or here to run the printer troubleshooter.
As a result, a diagnostic utility will be launched, which automatically checks for all typical problems that may interfere with the correct operation of your printer and, if such problems are found, will fix them.
Among other things, it will be checked: the presence of drivers and driver errors, the operation of the necessary services, problems with the connection with the printer and the print queue. Despite the fact that it is impossible to guarantee a positive result here, I recommend trying this method in the first place.
Using specialized utilities
In Windows 10, the printer may NOT work for a number of reasons, another method to fix the situation is to use proprietary utilities from manufacturers, I will give an example from HP. It has the HP Print and Scan Doctor utility. You can download HP Print and Scan Doctor from the link below:
Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor. The aLGorithm is very SIMple in it. In the first step, it looks for installed printers, and in the second, it fixes the reason why it does not work in your Windows 10.
This is how the process of scanning the operating system for the presence of printers in it looks like.
This is how it is easy to configure a windows 10 network printer and when windows 10 does not see the HP printer. I have an HP LaserJet 400 in my system, I choose it.
After searching for problems, you are given a solution to your problem, why the printer does not work in windows 10. Next, we do what the HP Print and Scan Doctor diagnostic wizard says.
At OKI, the utility is called brmainte and can be downloaded from the link:
From Epson, EPSON Status Monitor Diagnostic Utilities
Windows 10 support information from printer manufacturers
Below I have collected information about what popular manufacturers of printers and MFPs write in the operation of their devices in Windows 10.
- HP (Hewlett-Packard). The company promises that most of its printers will work. The one that worked in Windows 7 and 8.1 will NOT require a driver update. In case of problems, you can download the driver for Windows 10 from the official website. Additionally, the HP website has instructions for solving problems with printers from this manufacturer in new operating systems: http: //support.HP.com/en-us/document/c04755521
- Epson. promise support for printers and MFPs in Windows The necessary drivers for the new system can be downloaded from a special page http://www.Epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/SupportWindows10.Jsp
- Canon. according to the manufacturer, most printers will support the new OS. Drivers can be downloaded from the official website by selecting the required printer model.
- Panasonic. promises to release drivers for Windows 10 in the near future.
- Xerox. write about the absence of problems with the operation of their printing devices in the new OS.
To eradicate all problems that interfere with normal printing in your Windows 10, run the Print-Spooler-Repair-Tool as administrator and press the “Repair” button, you will receive the result in a minute, in the overwhelming majority of cases, the printer starts working as good as new.
In addition, I also advise you to clear your spooler, with this script, so that the specified.
If none of the above helped, I recommend using Google search (and I recommend this search for this purpose) for a query consisting of the brand and model of your printer and “Windows 10”. It is very likely that your problem has already been discussed in some forums and a solution has been found. Do not be afraid to look at English-language sites: they come across the solution more often, and even automatic translation in the browser allows you to understand what is at stake.
We solve the printer on windows 10 in a minute. Disable SNMP
In some cases, when the printer is connected via Wi-Fi or a LAN network, SNMP network traffic from the printer may not pass from your computer, which may make it unavailable. The solution is to disable SNMP check.
Resolved: The print queue job does NOT print. HP Support Community
Still does NOT print. I don’t think this is a print spooler problem because I see the status transition from spooler to print where it stays for about 5 seconds and then disappears. I ran the troubleshooter, HP Print and Scan, pretty much everything I found on the internet. The printer worked about 2 weeks ago, and then one morning a bunch of updated ones came out for Win10. I can print wirelessly from my laptop. I uninstalled the driver with printui / s / t2, uninstalled the device, disconnected for 2 min. I can scan from the desktop and from the printer. I can print reports, but they seem to be commands sent to and executed by the printer as they do NOT appear in the queue.
I don’t have a second printer, but I don’t know what a successful print is.
I can even print from laptop via this USB cable. Now grabbing at straws, but now I’ll try any new one.
thanks for the answer.
Reasons why the document is in the queue, but the device does not print, and their solutions
This article details the causes and solutions for the problem when the device does not print from the computer, but queues all documents. Fixes apply to devices regardless of how they are connected. The steps are the same for the local and network printing machine. The instructions can be safely applied to a wide variety of models and series of equipment from such well-known brands as HP, Canon, Epson, Samsung, Brother, Kyocera and many others. And also in situations where the document is not sent and DOES NOT get into tasks.
It is worth noting that this problem may be accompanied by errors or the notification “There is a job in the queue that does not allow printing”, “Job preparation” and other SIMilar messages. No additional activities are required. Just follow the instructions below.
Checking the connection
The first step is to immediately check the connection of the printing device with a personal computer or laptop, depending on what you are using. Pay attention to the power supply cord and USB or Ethernet cables. When using Wi-Hi wireless communication, a signal quality check is mandatory. Turn off the equipment, disconnect everything, and then reconnect. Better yet, find and try other wires, at least for a while as a test.
Here are some more practical tips that can revive the work of the printing device:
- Lift the cover on the front panel that contains the cartridge. Close it again and wait until the device is ready for use.
- Turn off the printer for a while and then turn it back on. In some models, this helps to erase the list set, which may well unlock printing.
- Restart your computer completely. Better yet, along with the previous advice.
Reinstalling the driver
The software of the device (driver) itself needs periodic updates from time to time. Perhaps now the moment has come when it needs to be done. Conflicts between software and systems may well lead to a situation where the printer queues, but does not print.
- Go to “Device Manager” through “Start”, typed the desired query in the search bar.
- Find your printing device in the list and open its context menu, where you will find the item “Update drivers”.
- Select the option with automatic updates first. If it does not give a positive effect, then you should try the manual method. But before that you will need to download the required driver package from the official website of the manufacturer of your equipment or on our website.
Hanging print queue
A print queue is a list of documents with which the printer works, with an indication of the status, which show the status and progress of printing a particular job. One of the main “sores” of the queue is frequent freezing due to the large number of documents. The system software and the printer physically SIMply cannot “digest” everything. In such cases, it is advisable to perform cleaning.
Out of consumables
Many new modern models are equipped with special chips or sensors for ink or toner consumption. If, according to their data, the remainder of the dye is very rice, then printing is automatically blocked and does not occur. Printer enters the queue and waits for supplies to be replenished.
It should be noted that the sensor does not always work correctly. It is not placed directly in the ink can, but calculates according to its own aLGorithm. This can be the number of sheets printed, but the same amount of ink is counted for each. But it’s not quite right to do this.
In such a situation, it is worth paying attention to the possibility of resetting the paint counter for your model. There is no universal instruction, and the procedure for HP, Epson or Canon equipment may be radically different. Search the internet for options for your printer.
DOES NOT print from computer. HP Support Community
Thank you for participating in the HP forums.
This is a great place to get support, find answers to your technical questions.
I understand that the device does not print from the computer.
And appreciate your time and effort in troubleshooting 🙂
Could you please let me know if the printer can make offline copies?
Can I Get Your Computer’s Operating System?
If the copy works fine, follow these troubleshooting steps.
Let’s try to fix this problem by performing a clean install.
Follow the steps given below:
First, disconnect the USB cable from the present printer. Go to Control Panel. Programs and Features. Select all entries in the HP Officejet printer and delete them. Now go to Control Panel. Devices and printer. Select all printer entries and remove the device.
Click the bottom-left Start button on the desktop, type Device Manager in the search box and click Device Manager from the menu. In Device Manager Click the View tab at the top and select Show Hidden Devices.
Then, in the Device Manager list, check the entries in the Printers section. If there are any entries, right-click and select “Delete.” In the pop-up window to confirm the removal of the device, make sure you select the box that says “Remove the driver software for this device.” Also check the entries in the Printer Queue and Imaging Devices sections and repeat the same exercise. Delete any printer entry or any entry that says “Unknown device”.
Then close the device manager. Then press the “windows key” “r” to open the “Run” window. Type “printui.Exe / s” and press Enter. In the print server properties navigate to the drivers. Delete all entries there as well. Go to the Run window again, enter. “C: / programdata”. Go to the Hewlett Packard folder, delete all folders and files related to the printer. After that, you can try clearing your temporary files and cached files. You can try automated applications like cleaning software that you can download from the Internet. Now restart your computer again. Open the Run window again, type services.Msc and click OK to open the services window. Scroll down to Remote Procedure Call (RPC). Right click and go to properties. Make sure the service is started and the startup type is Automatic.
Now scroll up and navigate to Feature Discovery Provider Host. Right click and select properties. Change the startup type to manual and start the service. Repeat the same exercise for Publishing Feature Discovery Resources.
Click the link: https: //support.HP.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-officejet-pro-8710-all-in-one-printer-series/790. Select an operating system and version to view the available software for this product. Select your operating system, then download and install the software.
Then follow these steps to manually assign the printer’s IP address.
1) Print a network configuration page from the printer control panel.
2) Find the IP addresses on the network configuration page.
3) Open your web browser. Chrome, IE, or whatever browser you are using.
4) Enter the IP address shown on the network configuration page into the address bar of your browser or url and press enter.
5) Go to the Network tab.
6) Click “Network” on the left pane.
7) Then Click Network Address (IP).
# 128526; Click on “Manual IPs” and go to the “Manual IPs” suggestion.
9) Scroll down the screen and select “Manual DNS Server”.
10) Enter the primary and secondary DNS servers on the network configuration page in the “Manual preferred DNS server” field.
11) Click Apply.
See the link for step-by-step instructions. http://HP.Care/2cqpl6p
Note. Designed for Win 8, but the steps are the same for other operating systems. To access the printer page, you need to enter the IP address in the browser URL or in the address box.
Keep me posted how you are doing! However, I will try to respond within the next 24-48 hours to double check this issue.
If the information I provided was helpful, please give us some reinforcement.Clicking the solution and praise buttons will help us and others see we have the answers!
Raj1788 I am an HP employee
THE ARTICLE WAS HELPFUL?
As a token of gratitude, tell your friends and acquaintances about the article on social networks. Use the buttons to the left or at the bottom of the page. It doesn’t take more than 15 seconds. thanks!
Solved: The printer will scan and print, but not print from the computer. HP Support Community
Welcome to the HP forums!
Thanks for posting your question on this forum, it’s a great place to look for answers.
I reviewed your message and I understand that you have problems printing from your computer.
Don’t worry, I will gladly help!
So that I can PROVIDE you with an exact solution, I will need a few more details.
- When was the last time the printer worked normally?
- Have you made any changes to the computer software or hardware?
- Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before Publishing?
Meanwhile, I recommend you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
1.) In Windows, search for and open Programs and Features
2.) Select your HP printer
3.) Select Delete
4.) In Windows, search for and open “Devices and Printers
5.) In the Devices and Printers windows, find your HP printer. If you see it in the list, Right-click it and select “Uninstall” or “Uninstall device”
6.) Open the launch command using the “Windows R” key combination.
7.) Enter printui.Exe / s and click OK. (Note: there is a space between “printui.Exe” and “/ s”)
8.) Click the “Drivers” tab
9.) Find the HP printer driver. If you see it, click on it and click “Delete” at the bottom
11.) Select Apply and OK in the print server properties window
12.) Close devices and printers
13.) restart your PC
14.) download and install the printer software from the link below.
15.) Connect the USB cable ONLY when prompted and follow the onscreen instructions.
Let me know how you are and have a good day!
To SIMply say thank you, click the Thumbs Up button. To give me “prestige”, to appreciate my efforts to help. If it helps, please mark it as “In Decision”. Since this will help several other users to solve the same problem without issue.
The_fossette I’m an HP employee
What to do if the device does not print, but queues and gives an error?
This situation is very familiar to computer users, who often and a lot work with printers. At one fine moment, the printer SIMply refuses to print the document sent to it, placing it in the print queue and at the same time giving an error in the impossibility to print the document. In this article, you will learn how you can get out of this situation and restore the printer to work.
The MFP is installed only as a scanner. What to do?
Printers and scanners
Resetting the pampers on Epson L312
Printers and scanners
How to find a printer on a computer in windows 10?
Correct sequence of actions
So, the first thing that you need to check in the event that the printer refuses to print is whether it is plugged into an outlet and whether the button on it is on, indicating that it is turned on. It is also worth checking the reliability of the cable connection from the computer to the printer.
Checking the printer cable connections
Checking the printer cable connections
If everything is fine with the wires, they are inserted correctly and the indicators on the printer are on, then try turning the printer off and on. The same should be done with the computer to which the printer is connected.
It is also worth checking if the printer has offline mode enabled.
To do this, go to “Devices and Printers” through “Start” or “Control Panel”, find your printer in the list and right-click on it.
We go into devices and printers
Please note that the checkboxes “Pause printing” and “Work offline” have been unchecked. Otherwise Remove them by clicking on them with the left mouse button.
Checking Printer Options
If all of the above did not help and the printer still DOES NOT print, but puts documents in the print queue and gives an error, then the last thing that should definitely help solve this problem is reinstalling the driver.
To reinstall the driver, you must first uninstall the printer itself. To do this, all in the same “Devices and Printers” you need to click on your printer and select “Remove device”.
After that, turn off the power of the printer and after 10 seconds turn it on again. The printer driver should be installed automatically.
If this does not happen, then use this instruction to find and install a driver for the printer.
Printers and scanners
Good afternoon! There was such a problem: the printer stopped printing, and does not connect to the laptop. I am sending files to print. it queues up on the printer the red color is on “on the network / error” to the second computer everything prints fine
Queues due to battery life
If the offline mode is set, the printer generates an error when trying to print text or a picture for printing, and the file remains in the print queue.
To cancel offline work:
Through “Start” go to “Control Panel”. “Hardware and Sound”. “Devices and Printers”. You can also enter the command “control printers” in the Windws quick launch window (press WinR together).
What to do if the printer is queuing documents but not printing. Printer not selected by default
If the device does not print a document from the computer, but queues it, you need to check if the printer is marked by default.
- Select the device and open the context menu by pressing RMB.
- If there is a check mark next to Use as default, check.
Wrong connection port selected. DOES NOT print because queue hangs
When many documents are fed to print at the same time, the queue may periodically be suspended. The printer stops printing and gives an error when physically and programmatically it cannot complete the specified amount of work. To fix the error, clear the queue.
- Go to “Devices and Printers”.
- Click on the name of the device with the right mouse click.
- Choose “View Queue. “.
- In the “Printer” menu choose “Clear queue. “.
- If there are still some documents left in the queue, click on each of them one by one RMB and select the “Cancel” function.
- Restart your computer.
The stop can be made by both the user and the control program in automatic mode. If the user sent a large document to print, and then saw that the cartridge is low on toner and the pages are printed in low quality, he can go to “Devices and Printers”, select the machine, call RMB and in the queue window in the “Printer” menu click ” Pause Printing “. To resume printing, uncheck the box.
Tray contains paper
When the printer is queuing up and NOT printing, check the paper tray. The device may have hung due to an empty compartment. Fill it a little more than half with clean sheets. To prevent jams, DO NOT fill the tray more than 90%.
The paper is checked for compatibility with the manufacturer’s declared capabilities of the printer. It is especially important to choose the right photo paper for inkjet printing. The printer manual lists all supported paper types and weights. The information should be compared with the characteristics of the pages used.
Out of toner, ink
Most printers have sensors for ink or toner consumption. If the sensor indicates insufficient dye, the printer queues the document and blocks output until the cartridge is refilled.
The amount of ink can be seen in the software installed after connecting the printer. Below is an example for HP.
The amount of dye can be checked visually. If the level is insufficient, only refueling will correct the situation.
If there is enough toner and the sensor is blocking printing, try zeroing. The zeroing procedure is different for different models.
Checking the connection
Check the connection between the printer and the computer. Make sure the power cord, USB or Ethernet cable is intact and NOT kinked. When connecting a printing device wirelessly, the Wi-Fi signal quality is checked. If visual connection is normal, use the following guidelines.
Turn off the device, disconnect all wires, then reconnect and start the technique.