How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S7 using keyboard shortcuts
The traditional way of using hotkeys has not changed in Galaxy S smartphones for many years, so let’s repeat it:
- Open the app or screen you want to capture;
- Press simultaneously 2 buttons: Home (on the front side) and the power button (Power). The first time on a large phone it can be inconvenient, however, you can get used to it. After a moment, you will hear the characteristic sound of the camera shutter. Your screenshot is ready!
- You can find a screenshot using the Gallery application, or Samsung’s proprietary My files application. The full path to the screenshots folder looks like this: / pictures / screenshots.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S7
Complete Guide on Three Easy Ways to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy 7 and Galaxy S7 Edge.
At the end of February, the main flagships of Samsung of this year were officially presented and now, when sales have already started actively, it is time to understand the important issues of use. If you have been using Samsung smartphones for a long time, then you probably know the answer to this question. If not, then below you will find 3 simple recipes for taking screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy S7.
How to take a screenshot using a hand gesture
Besides hotkeys, Samsung has another cool way to take screenshots on mobile phones. Many even believe that this is the easiest way they could think of! So here it is:
- Place your hand to the side next to the device, slightly off the screen;
- Swipe the entire edge of your palm from one edge of the screen to the other (left to right or right to left. your choice);
As in the case with the previous method, you will hear the sound of the camera shutter, which will confirm the successful capture of the screenshot.
This method is enabled by default, but you can deactivate it in the settings if you want.
- Go to Settings;
- Scroll through the list of items to the Movements section. Select the Movements and gestures item;
- Find the point about taking a screenshot using the movement of your palm;
- Deactivate the switch;
How to take long screenshots of an entire page on Samsung Galaxy S7
Some important things that you want to show friends and colleagues may not fit on one screen, even one as large as the Samsung Galaxy S7. For example, web pages! So that you can shoot more than one screen at a time, Samsung has adapted the function from the Galaxy Note 5 and is now available in the Galaxy S7.!
- Take a screenshot in any convenient way;
- Click the “Capture ” button to complete the screenshot with information from the next screen;
- Keep pressing the button until you uncheck everything you wanted;
Please note that such a screenshot from several screens can be quite a lot.!
The latest top models of Samsung (and not only) support the “gesture control” function. Does this technology help you take screenshots quickly and easily? Of course yes.
All that is required from the user to take a screenshot is to gently and gently touch the display with the edge of his palm. over, it is possible from left to right, and from right to left. Keep in mind, however, that by default, the function that allows you to take a screenshot with a gesture is often disabled. You can activate it in the settings:
- Go to the “Settings” section.
- From there. to the subsection “Management”.
- Next, we are interested in the item “Motion sensor”. Click on it.
- Go to Palm Control. Click “Screenshot” and enable the function.
Taking screenshots using the ShootMe application
There is also a special software that allows you to “photograph” the screen. For example, for Samsung tablets, we recommend the ShootMe app, which is one of the most popular Android screenshots.
It’s very easy to use. At the same time, different modes are available:
- For example, you can configure the program so that a screenshot will be taken automatically when the user covers the light sensor on the tablet with his hand.
- Another interesting mode is just shake the device. The system, due to the indicators of the accelerometer, recognizes this action as a command to create a screen.
- The third way is screaming. A loud sound is enough and the tablet will take a screenshot. That is, you don’t need to press, close or shake anything at all. Just scream.
How to take a screenshot on a Samsung tablet
Many people prefer to use Samsung tablets. After all, this Korean manufacturer produces high-quality, functional and convenient equipment. However, when using any device, some questions may arise. For example, very often people on the Internet ask how to take a screenshot on a Samsung tablet? Therefore, we decided to prepare an article in which we will tell you about different ways to take a screenshot.
On many Samsung tablet computers, you can create a screen like this:
- Press and do not release the power button for a couple of seconds.
- We look at the display. A small menu should appear there.
- We select the item “Screenshot” in it.
- We see how the tablet screen blinks and we hear the sound of the camera shutter. So the screen is done.
Like many smartphones, tablets have the ability to make a screen by simply pressing the keys on the body of the device. It is only important to know which buttons and in what sequence you need to use.
- We simultaneously hold down the power and volume down buttons. Literally 1-2 seconds.
- We are waiting for the screen to blink and the shutter of the camera is activated (a specific sound will inform you about this).
- All screenshot is taken. You can find it in the “Gallery”. But the easiest way is through the top notification bar.
This method of taking a screenshot works on many models of Samsung tablet devices. Including on Galaxy tab 2, tab 3 and tab 4.
You can also take a screenshot of the screen using another keyboard shortcut:
- We press simultaneously the “Home” button (located at the bottom of the display in the middle) and “Power on / off”.
- You do not need to hold down the keys for a long time. Enough 2 seconds.
- Did you manage to take a screenshot? You will learn about this by additional animation and soundtrack.
- The system will automatically save the screen in the “Gallery”. From there it can be uploaded just like a regular photo. If you can’t find the saved screenshot, then look for it in the “ScreenCapture”, “ScreenShots” or “Photos” folders.
Thus, you can take a screenshot on both old models (the same Samsung Galaxy tab 2), and on new recently released tablets (Samsung Galaxy tab a / s2 / e, etc.).
On many Samsung tablets that have an old version of Android (2, 3 and 4), you can take a screenshot in another way. Again, you need to press and hold two buttons. These are “Home” and “Back”. These keys are located at the very bottom of the display. You can find a screenshot in the Gallery or in the Pictures / ScreenCapture folder. On some devices screenshots are saved in Pictures / Screenshots.
For reference! Some users connect a keyboard to the tablet for the convenience of entering information. This makes it even easier to take a screenshot. It is enough to find and click on the print screen key. Usually it is denoted like this. PrtScr or Print Scrn.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung tablets using a stylus?
Some devices of the Korean brand are equipped with a special stylus S Pen. With it, you can easily create screenshots. What models are equipped with this stylus? These are Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Tab Active, etc.
To take a screenshot of the screen using the S Pen stylus, you must:
- Touch it with the tip of the screen.
- Hold down the S Pen button itself.
- Then the system will take a screenshot. Perhaps a special menu will appear. Then in it just click with the stylus on the item “Screen Write”.
- The tablet will take a screenshot. In this case, you can immediately edit it or write some comment on the image.
For reference! Samsung plans to equip all new tablet models with the Bixby voice assistant in the future. It will also be able to take screenshots. How? It’s simple. we say “Hi Bixby” and call the electronic assistant, and then say the command “Take a screenshot”. By the way, this ability to take screenshots has already been implemented on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 smartphone.
Palm swipe to take a screenshot on Samsung A50 and A30
Samsung A30 and A50 phones support the convenient Palm Swipe technology, which allows you to take a screenshot by swiping your palm across the screen of the gadget. To activate it, go to “Settings”. “Additional functions”. “Motions and Gestures”, and activate the “Palm Screenshot” option.
Now you can take a screenshot of the display on Samsung A50 and A30 by swiping your palm across the phone screen from left to right. You will find the screenshot you made in the DCIM folder.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung A50 and A30
Taking screenshots is a handy tool that can come in handy when chatting with friends and creating posts on social networks. Modern Samsung phones have simple and convenient functionality that allows you not only to quickly take a screenshot, but also edit it. In our article, we will tell you in what ways you can take a screenshot on a Samsung smartphone on the A30 and A50 models. And we will also list the ways that will help us with this.
Standard keyboard shortcut for taking a screenshot on Samsung
The first and easiest way to get a screenshot on Samsung A30 and A50 phones is using the “Volume Down” and “Power” keys. Just hold down the two indicated keys at the same time and you will get your screenshot. This combination works on a variety of Android phones, including popular Samsung gadgets.
The resulting images are usually saved in the “Screenshots” folder, which in turn is located in the DCIM folder.
You can view the screenshot you made in the Gallery application.
Using apps to help you take a screenshot
To create a screenshot of the screen on Samsung, we can use external applications.
|“Easy screenshot”||A popular program in the settings of which you can choose different ways of taking a screenshot. You can take a picture by shaking your smartphone, pressing the camera button or combo buttons, notification icon, widget and more.|
|“Screenshot touch”||This multifunctional application for Samsung not only allows you to take a picture, but also crop it, draw on it, record a video and much more.|
|“Touchmaster”||This application allows you to quickly and conveniently take screenshots using the side buttons. Supports global snap gestures and other handy features.|
The functionality of all these applications is quite simple, and understanding it will not present any problems even for an inexperienced user.
English Language Assistant for Samsung
If you use the English-language version of Samsung A30 and A50 smartphones, then the Assistant method can help you take a screenshot. In the Russian-language version of Samsung phones, this method is not yet available.
- Go to the “Settings” path. Accessibility. “Dexterity”;
- Activate the Assistant menu by moving the slider to the right;
- The Assistant menu appears on the screen. You can move it to any convenient position;
How to take a screenshot on Samsung A7, A20, A40
Samsung phones are one of the most demanded on the mobile device market. They have high-quality filling, are distinguished by a long service life, and include many useful innovations. One of the handy features of these phones is the screenshot function, which comes in handy for many useful tasks. Below we will analyze the ways to get a screenshot on Samsung phones А7, А20, А30. We will also describe the list of steps to be taken for this.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung A7
Samsung A7 is a modern phone from 2018. It runs on Android 8, comes with an 8-core processor, 4 gigabytes of RAM, a 24 megapixel camera and a 3300 mAh battery.
There are three main ways to take a screenshot of the screen on Samsung A7:
Taking a screenshot of the display on the Samsung A40 smartphone
Samsung Galaxy A40 is a modern smartphone with a 5.9-inch U-screen. The screen of the gadget occupies almost the entire front surface of the phone, it boasts FHD resolution and sAMOLED color rendition. The phone is equipped with an 8-core processor, 4 gigabytes of RAM, and a main camera with 16 megapixels.
Making a picture of the interface on the A40 is as easy as in the previous two models of the Samsung phones we have described.
We use the buttons “Volume down” and “Power”
Being in the right place, simultaneously hold down the “Volume Down” and “Power” buttons. After the screen flashes, the screenshot icon will be displayed in the notification bar.
You can get a screenshot of the Samsung A7 using the Google Assistant functionality
If this assistant is enabled on your phone, then long press the “Home” button (or say “Hello Google”), and then say “Take a screenshot”.
How to take a screenshot on a Samsung phone?
The smartphones of this company usually have the built-in Android operating system, on which it is very easy to take a picture of the screen. At the same time, it will be saved in the “Gallery” and you will not have to search for the screenshot you have taken. First you need to find out your Android version.
There are four ways to take a screenshot on Samsung. Which one should you choose? It depends on the version of Android installed on your mobile phone and which keys on your device are considered “hot”.
The first way to take a screenshot is to hold down the Home and Power buttons at the same time. By holding them for a few seconds, you will take a screenshot, which can then be used as a JPG image. But if you didn’t succeed, then you will have to use the second method. Before taking a screenshot on Samsung, open the window you want to remove and hold down the Power and Volume Down keys. The picture will appear in your gallery.
On older versions of Android, things are just as simple. Press the “Home” key and the “Back” button at the same time, and a screenshot from the screen of your smartphone will appear in your “Gallery”. As you can see, everything is quite simple, and if you need to take a screenshot, you shouldn’t have any problems with this. Remember the Power button and the On / Off key. This is the same. But what if none of the above methods helped?
How to take a screenshot on an older version of Android?
If you tried all of the above methods and the picture could not be saved, then most likely you have an old version of the operating system on your phone. So, on phones with Android 1.2 there is no such function. And to take a screenshot on the old “Android”, you have to download a special program No Root Screenshot. This, of course, is not very convenient. By the way, this program works on new versions of the OS, which means that you can use it even on the latest “Android” for screen capture.
What is a screenshot?
This word has few meanings. A screenshot is an exact screenshot that displays exactly the image that the user saw when they took it using hotkeys. Let’s see why you might need it.
Screenshot is a very handy feature. It exists on most operating systems, on virtually all modern devices. If a screenshot is taken on a computer using the Prt Scr / Sys Rq button, then on smartphones it is done differently. The answer to the question of how to take a screenshot on a Samsung phone, we discussed in this article above. But why might you need a screenshot of a mobile device?
How to take a screenshot on “Samsung Galaxy”?
Newer versions of Android have a slightly different system for producing screenshots. For example, to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy, you must simultaneously hold down the Home and Back keys. The picture should appear in your “Gallery”.
By the way, on HTC smartphones the production of pictures from the mobile screen is arranged in a similar way. Which is very convenient for those who have recently changed their phone.
How to take a screenshot on “Samsung”: all the ways
One day it becomes necessary to take a picture from the screen of your smartphone in order to send it to a friend. For example, you won beautifully in a game, or you want to show your interlocutor the number of messages that a girl sent you while you are distracted. In general, there can be a variety of reasons why you need to take a screenshot, but it is done differently on different phones. Let’s see how to take a screenshot on Samsung using only the volume and off keys. The methods are pretty simple.
Why is it needed?
The screenshot can come in handy in various situations. For example, you have some kind of error and you need to explain the essence of the problem to technical support, but you don’t understand how to do it without a snapshot. In this case, the screenshot will certainly help. A snapshot can also come in handy during active games on a smartphone, for example, to save game moments or your statistics in the phone’s memory. This may come in handy in the future.
It is also often necessary to take a picture of a correspondence with someone. But how to take a screenshot on “Samsung” in order to save a chat from “” or WhatsApp, many do not understand. Therefore, you should know the hotkeys and use them when necessary. The advantage of this function is the fact that the pictures are saved in the “Gallery” in JPG format, which opens on all known devices, including various types of players, game consoles, personal computers, players and, most importantly, on all mobile phones with color screen, not to mention smartphones.
If you went to the “Gallery” of your phone and did not find a picture there, then look in the “My files” folder. Also folders with screenshots can have the following names: Pictures, Screenshots, ScreenCapture. If you cannot find the screenshot you took, you may have chosen the wrong method for capturing the screen and the screenshot was not saved. Try using other hotkeys. All methods, like on “Samsung” to take a screenshot of the screen, are indicated in this article above.
Open the section “Additional functions”.
Take a screenshot by swiping your palm from left to right or from right to left.
Quite an interesting way, isn’t it? It is a pity, not present on all Samsung smartphones.
Using the keys
To take a screenshot on all modern Samsung models, including S8, S9, S10, S20, A10, A20, A30, A40, A50, A21, A31, A41, A51, A71, etc. you need to press the keys to decrease the sound and turn on and hold them until the screen is created. BUT! If you fail, then you should not hold these two keys, you just need to press them at the same time and immediately release them. it’s checked, it works.
How do you know that the snapshot has been taken? It’s simple. First, you will hear a corresponding beep. If the sound is turned off, the corresponding icon in the status bar will tell you about the creation of a screenshot.
If this is not enough, call the shutter and you will see a system message about the created print screen.
You can view screenshots in the section of the same name in the “Gallery”.
Ok, we figured out with Samsung smartphones without a mechanical Home key, but what about those devices that have this key? Yes, exactly the same! Models such as A3, A5, A7, J2, J3, J5, J7, S6, etc. support the same algorithm. press the sound decrease and power-on buttons, wait for the screen to be created.
In this case, the user has a choice. he can press other keys. So, in the case of the mechanical Home key, you can also press the power and Home buttons at the same time.
Which of these methods is more convenient? But this is up to you to decide. In our opinion, both options are convenient in their own way.
How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung: Different Ways
Samsung smartphones are one of the most popular touch devices in the world, and even their owners often do not know how to take a screenshot of the screen on their smartphone or, as it is also called, a print screen. In fact, the process of creating a screenshot is extremely simple. However, it may differ depending on the device model.
Using third-party applications
Of course, you can use third-party applications if necessary.
For example, we brought a button to the display to create screenshots and use it.
The application is shown as an example, you can use another one according to your taste.
Friends! If our site helped you or you just liked it, you can help us develop and move on. To do this, you can:
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Subscribe to our group.
Additional options for creating images:
Why can’t I make a screen
The developers have left the option to enable or disable the function of creating screenshots or applications. By default, it is active, but an unsuccessful update or other software could deactivate it. In this case:
- go to “Settings”. Find “Additional functions” in them;
- in the menu that appears, move the switch next to “Screenshot” to the active position.
This is a universal option for Android smartphones. To make it work:
- unlock the screen of the device, open the application or page to create a frame;
- press the volume rocker down and the power button at the same time.
The screen capture method depends on the firmware version. If, after a short press of the keys, a menu appears on the screen with a proposal to turn off or restart the device, then hold the buttons for 2-4 seconds.
They offer to take a screenshot on the Samsung A30 using a proprietary gesture, it works like this:
- turn on the screen;
- with the edge of your palm, swipe from left to right or vice versa.
There is no other way to make a screenshot using a gesture without a palm.
On Samsung A30 phone this feature should be enabled by default. If it doesn’t work:
- go to “Settings”. Scroll down the menu that opens, select “Additional functions”;
- in a new tab, find “Movements and gestures”;
- a list of available actions will open. Flip the switch next to “Palm Screenshot” to the active position (will light up blue).
How to take a screenshot on Samsung a30 and a30s phone
On the Samsung Galaxy A30 smartphone and its junior modification A30s, the screen screen is made with a key combination, a gesture on the screen or by activating the screen assistant. We will tell you about each method and location of the pictures taken below.
When you need to capture an entire web page or PDF document on Samsung Galaxy A30s:
- take a picture using any of the above methods;
- a menu with an extended set of functions will appear below. Select and hold “Long screenshot” among them;
- the page will automatically go down. Release the key when the desired information enters the picture.
In addition to the above function, the extended menu allows:
- crop the frame;
- add text;
- send the picture to social networks, by email.
Where screenshots are stored
The finished pictures go to the “Screenshots” folder, available for viewing through the built-in or third-party gallery. When you need to transfer frames to a computer via a USB cable or find the source in the device’s memory:
- open the root folder. Find “Pictures” in the list of directives;
- all pictures are stored here in order of creation date.
On the Samsung A30, the print screen is available through the on-screen assistant. The advantage of this method is that it is used with 1 hand:
- go to “Settings”. Find among the items “Accessibility”;
- in the list that opens, tap on “Disorder of coordination and interaction”;
- scroll down the list again until you find “Sub Menu”. Enable the option by clicking on the toggle switch opposite.
An interactive icon with 4 squares will appear on the screen. Hold it with your fingers to move it to any convenient location on the display. Prinskrin do this:
- tap on the icon;
- a list of functions appears. Select “Screenshot” among them.
The disadvantage of this method is that an icon with 4 squares will be visible on the created image.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung
In some cases, it is really better to use applications to take screenshots, in addition, with the help of them, you can record videos, set a timer, capture a screen at a certain time and other possibilities.
Samsung Galaxy A50 /A30 / A20 / A10 How to TAKE SCREENSHOT on Samsung Galaxy 2019.- GSM GUIDE
An excellent application, it works quickly and, most importantly, it is stable. There is support for the Russian language. There are many additional features, including video recording.
How to take a screenshot of the screen on Samsung A3
The Samsung Galaxy A3, A5, and A7 are not only part of the same lineup. All devices are designed in the same concept and most of the functions are identical.
This is very convenient if the user switches from one model to the second. After all, you do not need to study everything anew.
The most common question asked on forums is: “How to take a screenshot of the screen on Samsung A3?”.
It seems to be a trivial question, but it has already puzzled many. And since gadgets are becoming more and more popular in Russia, I decided to tell you how to take a picture of the screen in Samsung A3.
Detailed instructions will help you with this. You can also do all this with other models of the line.
After all, there are so often situations when you need to take a picture of what is on the screen in order to share information with friends.
And simply, when there is a need to capture important moments in correspondence.
- For the fastest possible photo, press the Home button and the Power button at the same time. After doing this, you will hear a sound that resembles a click. This means that the screenshot has been taken. You can find all screenshots in the image gallery located in the device’s memory (Screenshots folder).
- For the second method, you will need activation. settings / gestures / hand gestures. We activate the switch “hold with a palm to grip”. We open the application or screen we need and place the edge of the palm to one side of the screen. Then we run our hand in this position to the opposite edge. The picture has been taken. You will find out about this when you receive a notification.
Disable screen lock
If you have inactive items (except for the picture / password / PIN), and you do not know how to remove the screen lock, then such actions will help you with this.
- We check for encryption of the phone’s memory card. If it is encrypted, you will need to decrypt it and then all screen lock items will become active.
- Checking for a VPN connection. All screen lock items become active only after you remove the VPN.
- Let’s see if we have applications in the “device administrators” section. If available, disable.
- Make sure you have corporate email configured or a “corporate application” installed. Both require a certificate. Therefore, you will have to remove either the application itself or the certificate.
- We check the operation of the phone in safe mode. If at the same time it is impossible to unlock the screen, then you have downloaded an application that blocks changing the lock type. Removing the application.
- If none of the above helped, and you do not know further how to disable the Samsung A3 screen lock, then the only option remains is to reset the settings.
Hope these instructions will help you. After all, now you know how you can take a screenshot on Samsung A3 and remove the screen lock if necessary.
And this means one thing. the device continues to delight you!
How to save screenshot on Samsung tablet. Screenshots on Samsung Galaxy Tab and the like
Need to save a screenshot on your Samsung tablet and don’t know how to do it? In this article you will find several ways to take a screenshot on Samsung tablets and smartphones running on the Android operating system.
1) To save a Screenshot on Samsung, press the “Home” button and the “Power / Lock” button on the tablet at the same time for a few seconds. The Home button is centered below the screen. If everything went well, you will see a notification on the saving of the snapshot on the tablet screen and you may hear an audible notification. The saved screenshot can be found in the gallery or in the Pictures / ScreenCapture folder or the Pictures / Screenshots folder.
2) If the first method did not help, then we try to screen the screen on the tablet in the second way. To do this, you must simultaneously press the “Volume Down” button and the “Power / Lock” button and keep the buttons pressed for a few seconds. If the screenshot is successfully saved on your Samsung tablet, you will see a notification about the captured picture on the screen. The screenshot taken on the Samsung Galaxy tablet can be seen in the gallery in the Pictures / ScreenCapture pack or the Pictures / Screenshots folder.
3) If the above methods did not help to take a screenshot of the screen on a Samsung tablet, then try this option. Press and hold the Home button and the Back button on your Android tablet, both of which are below the screen. This method is mainly used on Samsung tablets with Android 2.3 version. The captured screenshot from the tablet screen can be viewed in the gallery or in the Pictures / ScreenCapture folder or in Pictures / Screenshots.
So how easy is it to take a screenshot on Samsung?
This guide applies to smartphones Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9 Plus, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Plus, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 2 and Galaxy C as well as other Samsung phone models.
This also applies to other Android phones. Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean (4.1, 4.2, 4.3), KitKat (4.4), Android 5.0 Lollipop, Android 6.0, Android 7.0 Android 8.0 Oreo and Android 9.0 Pie (so this includes most Android phones).
If palm movement does not work, you need to change the settings to enable it.
- Open Settings Advanced Features (On some older phones. Motion & Gesture Settings).
- Enable the corresponding function for screenshots.
Easy Ways to Take Screenshot on Samsung and Other Android Phones
How to take screenshot on Samsung phone or other Android smartphone?. this question sometimes catches us by surprise when it is necessary to share a screen image with friends or send a visual confirmation of calls made to an employer.
How to take a screenshot on a Samsung phone by swiping your palm across the screen
This method works in the following devices, as well as most Samsung phones that came out after 2013: Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9 Plus. Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Plus. Galaxy S7, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge. Galaxy S6 Plus. Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note 3.
How to take a screenshot on your phone using buttons
Are these all options how to take a screenshot on a Samsung phone?
Fortunately, most Android phones offer an easier method for capturing your screen.
In order to make a skin shot on the phone using the buttons, you need to press and hold the home button and the power button at the same time:
- Press the power off button and the “return to home screen” button (or cancel the action) at the same time.
- Hold both buttons for more than a second until you hear a trigger sound or see visual signs that a skin shot has been taken.
The third way to take a screenshot of the screen on Samsung Android a50. with one click
You can set a multifunctional virtual button for Android phones all in iOS style.
You can download this “assistant” “Assistive Touch” right here. This is essentially a quick shortcut to certain functions that you often use, in particular when taking screenshots.
The usefulness lies in the fact that the application can be customized to your needs and it can be useful in many cases.
As soon as you install it, then immediately enter the settings, the button will appear on the home screen and on any tab you have, which will indicate that the application is ready and running.
If you click on the symbol, you will have quick access to several basic functions (depending on which you choose) I find it useful to quickly lock the phone without having to “fuss” after a physical button or quickly activate silent mode.
I also find it useful, and if you have problems with the physical buttons on your phone, this app may well make up for them.
Remember that this virtual button can be “placed” anywhere on the phone screen, just touch it and drag it to the desired place.
Only by default, the application does not take screenshots, you need to spend no more than a minute to add this function yourself.
The first way to take a screenshot of the screen in Samsung Galaxy a 50 2019 phone is a combination of buttons
The first way to make a screen on Samsung a50 2019, using certain buttons, is so fast, but not very convenient.
To use it, open whatever you want on the screen, be it an application, a game, a web page, a photo, etc.
Then just press and hold the “Enable” and volume down button for a while until you hear the sound button and notice the picture with the parameters below.
This gives you an audible and visual prompt telling you that the phone has taken a screenshot. At first I didn’t work very well, but I quickly got used to it, but if you do it with one hand, you need to get a handle on it.
ways to take a screenshot of the screen on the Samsung Galaxy a30
Those who recently bought a Samsung phone were at first confused because it didn’t have the traditional physical home button.
Samsung Galaxy A 30 doesn’t have one either. The operation of the “Home” button in it is carried out using the volume keys.
But the buttons are far from the only way to take screenshots on the Samsung a50. Therefore, I will immediately present you with a series of tips from which to choose the most effective for yourself.
Personally, I liked the third method most of all because of the convenience, everything happens in one click, but we are all different, so experiment.
Also, don’t forget that after you have taken a screenshot on your Samsung a50, the device will offer many features such as sharing or editing the screenshot.
Options include drawing, cropping, and sharing, which appear at the bottom of the screen.
The fourth way to take a screenshot on Samsung a 50 is with scrolling the screen
There is also an option called “scroll capture”. If you don’t see these options after taking a screenshot, switch to the Settings menu. ” features” and enable “Screenshot“.
How to Take Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A30s
Scrolling screenshot is a very useful option that allows you to take a long shot, not just one image on the screen.
It can be used to grab entire pages or long lists in specific applications. Here’s how to use the scroll capture feature.
Take a screenshot of Samsung a50 by the first or second methods mentioned above. Remember that scrolling is only applicable if the page has more content to grab.
The scroll capture option should now appear at the bottom of the screen. Press this button and the phone screen will scroll down to grab more content.
When you get the screen you want, you can save it by clicking somewhere on the screen, or continue pressing the scroll capture button to stop it.
The second way to take a screenshot on the Samsung a50 is a swipe gesture
You can also take screenshots on Samsung a30 with simple motions. Screenshots can be taken by swiping your finger across the screen from right to left or left to right.
Then also get audible and visual prompts when you take a screenshot in Method 1.
This gesture can be used in the “Settings”. “Additional functions”. Switch and find the option “Hard Slip Capture” screenshot and open it.
There, if necessary, move the slider to the right making it blue (active, by default it should be enabled).
Theoretically, this method looks quite tempting, but in practice it often fails.
Check your result. Suddenly everything will go smoothly for you, although I always prefer the third way.
How to take screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A30s
The fifth way to take a screenshot on Samsung a 50. by voice
You can take screenshots on Samsung a30 using your voice. You can use the Google Assistant with a voice command, but you need to activate it first.
This is something that we can easily do on our phone. Thanks to this, you can take screenshots at any time with a simple voice command.
The fact is that in this way we do not use buttons or quick settings. we will only use the assistant-assistant.
To do this, first of all you need to activate this function on our Samsung a 30. To do this, first you need to open the Google application on your phone and enter the settings.
In the next step, click Google Assistant. Then we go to the “Assistant” section of the assistant. There we go to the option with the phone.
You will see a menu with several options available. You need to activate two options: use screenshots and share screenshots.
Of course, we will have to constantly activate Google Assistant (hold your finger on the home button for a few seconds). Success.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy a31
I recently wrote about 6 useful but hidden features of 2021 phones. now we will consider another equally useful and very popular function.
Today, the hallmark of any mobile phone is its potential to take screenshots.
In other words, record an image anywhere on the screen. in our case, it’s Samsung A31.
There are apps that can do this, but luckily you don’t need to install any additional app as it is included in Android 10 with UI 2.0 operating system.
When you take a screenshot of the screen, you can immediately send this picture to WhatsApp, Tinder, Instagram, a photo to from the memory of the device itself.
Samsung Galaxy A31. take a screenshot
If you want to take a screenshot on your Samsung A31, you need to follow these simple steps. First step: go to the screen where you want to take a screenshot.
Second step: there are two methods. using the native method while simultaneously pressing the power key and the volume down key.
The second way is through your own system of sliding the edge of your palm across the display, from one side to the other, no matter where to start.
Only a prerequisite. the edge must touch the screen from the very beginning (from edge to edge) and this should be done instantly.
As a rule, this feature is enabled initially, but if it does not work, look in the settings, you may need to use it.
After that, we see a “flash”, which will tell us that the capture has been made. To take a screenshot with a gesture, as mentioned above, you need to activate it in the settings.
To do this, go to the parameters, click “Advanced functions” and activate the option “screenshot with the palm of your hand”.
Third step: the captured image is automatically saved in your mobile phone gallery.
Fourth step: click on the picture you just took and send it to your contacts or via your favorite social network.
There is one more way, with one hand, but I will not describe it here. You can find out who wants to get to know him in the video below. Success.
Screenshot on Samsung a 30s
Now I will tell you how to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy and why it might even be needed. For example: 1. You want to save the text of the provocative SMS, but not on your smartphone, but in the photo. 2. You want to share information from the screen of your phone, but verbally (and at a distance) it is difficult to do it. And with the help of a photo it is very easy. To do this, we need to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy and send it to our interlocutor via Skype (by e-mail, upload on the VK website, etc.). 3. Think for yourself why you still need to make a screen on your Android.
So, briefly about how to do all this, and as a result, get a high-quality screenshot from the phone screen.
In fact, everything is surprisingly simple and is done with one press, but simultaneously two keys on your smartphone. This is the “On / Off” key, which is located on the top right of the center Back key, located at the bottom in the very middle. By pressing these two keys at the same time, you will get a high-quality screenshot from the screen of your Samsung Galaxy.
Freshly taken screenshots from your Samsung’a automatically go to the “Gallery” section
Convert them with any photo editor (I use FastStone Image Viewer) to the desired format and use them for their intended purpose (for example, send to a friend).
Options for other smartphone models
Samsung Galaxy M20. on / off button and volume down button. Xiaomi Redmi. button “Volume” and “On / Off”, swap three fingers down (configurable). Android 6.0.1-7, MIUI 8.1. There are other options as well. On Android 3.2 onwards. hold the button “Recent programs” for a long time. Android 4.0. 4.2.2 (5.1). Pressing the Volume Down and Power On keys at the same time. Example: screen on Doogee X6. On the Samsung Galaxy S II. key “Home” simultaneously with “Lock” (saved, as in the above method, in the ScreenCapture folder). HTC Desire S. Power key and Home button (look in the folder with other photos). On Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S. the standard combination of pressing the “Volume Down” keys simultaneously with the “On-Off”.
Do you know more ways for different smartphones. write;)